I love doing this

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Debt

Re: I love doing this

Post #41 by Debt » Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:09 am

CrystalMusic wrote:oh im sorry is this an online version or the REAL game???

It's an online version of the real game, the manual nature of it giving it a far more authentic experience than other platforms like nexus or ygopro due to how the players themselves are burdened with the knowledge of actually knowing how to play. If you're gonna try to play a semantics game at least try to be good at it.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #42 by NiwatoriFTW » Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:13 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
if u had just obeyed my rules maybe id stay. but u think rules dont apply to you cas u think ur so high and mighty, get off ur high horse!!!

Your rules does not apply to the TCG or OCG which is what everyone else plays by. ^-^

oh im sorry is this an online version or the REAL game???

Imagine saying that in PokerStars.com to justify NOT allowing full house or higher.

Not to mention that you also go with anime stuff for your convoluted criteria in your duels, so I don't know how an "online version" of the game can even be an argument.

Renji Asuka

Post #43 by Renji Asuka » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:32 am

Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:oh im sorry is this an online version or the REAL game???

It's an online version of the real game, the manual nature of it giving it a far more authentic experience than other platforms like nexus or ygopro due to how the players themselves are burdened with the knowledge of actually knowing how to play. If you're gonna try to play a semantics game at least try to be good at it.

Don't you know? They're not good at anything.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Play2X

Post #44 by Play2X » Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:32 am

I like, how we still didn't get a replay, meaning that we're going off of CrystalMusics wet dreams last night again. Also, why are we back at the 'This is online, so I can do what I want' discussion? Just because you are playing in the (somewhat) annonymity of the internet, that doesn't mean you have the right to be a total shithead. The only reason you're still here is because the guys at Dueling Book are reaaally lenient. I would've banned you years ago permanently. And its not like we didn't give you enough chances to mend your ways, but at this point even I am sure that you'll stay a pathetic little shithead who needs the attention he gets by spewing bullshit until the end of time.

Renji Asuka

Post #45 by Renji Asuka » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:53 am

Play2X wrote:I like, how we still didn't get a replay, meaning that we're going off of CrystalMusics wet dreams last night again. Also, why are we back at the 'This is online, so I can do what I want' discussion? Just because you are playing in the (somewhat) annonymity of the internet, that doesn't mean you have the right to be a total shithead. The only reason you're still here is because the guys at Dueling Book are reaaally lenient. I would've banned you years ago permanently. And its not like we didn't give you enough chances to mend your ways, but at this point even I am sure that you'll stay a pathetic little shithead who needs the attention he gets by spewing bullshit until the end of time.

If it was up to me, I'd ban everyone from DB. But of course, that is why I am not an admin for anything :P

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #46 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:59 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Play2X wrote:I like, how we still didn't get a replay, meaning that we're going off of CrystalMusics wet dreams last night again. Also, why are we back at the 'This is online, so I can do what I want' discussion? Just because you are playing in the (somewhat) annonymity of the internet, that doesn't mean you have the right to be a total shithead. The only reason you're still here is because the guys at Dueling Book are reaaally lenient. I would've banned you years ago permanently. And its not like we didn't give you enough chances to mend your ways, but at this point even I am sure that you'll stay a pathetic little shithead who needs the attention he gets by spewing bullshit until the end of time.

If it was up to me, I'd ban everyone from DB. But of course, that is why I am not an admin for anything :P

would you ban yourself for ultimate banning? so then no one can play DB?
b

Renji Asuka

Post #47 by Renji Asuka » Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:15 pm

Neo_Fire_Sonic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

would you ban yourself for ultimate banning? so then no one can play DB?

Nah, I wouldn't so I can delete the site :P

Return to “Spam Paradise”