I love doing this

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Posts: 803
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 15
Mood:

Re: I love doing this

Post #21 by CrystalMusic » Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:57 pm

yumafan30 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Irrelevant, you can't use your argument "no one plays that shit" while you play a card no one else uses.


irrelevant? with what u just said it made it relevant. you said i cant use my argument no one plays that ****. while i play a card no one else uses. u just contradicted everything in that sentence!

I honestly didn't get it. How did he contradict everything just by pointing out your contradiction? You criticised the use of Counter Counter and shown a better alternative
CrystalMusic wrote:who TF runs that thing??? i preffer 7 tools over that. its not limited to just negating a counter trap.
while proudly saying that you use Cursed Seal of the Forbidden Spell, a card also known for its similar usage as Counter Counter, while also ignoring the better alternatives being shown here.

He merely pointed that out your hypocrisy while saying that you can't invalidate arguments with a line of reasoning that you blatantly and proudly ignores.


and wtf does that mean???
"Don't get mixed up between my personality and my attitude. My personality is me and my attitude is based on how you treat me" - Roxanne Lewis

Neo_Fire_Sonic
User avatar
Posts: 137
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:57 am
Reputation: 16

Post #22 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:03 pm

He means you need to stop being stupid, no one uses cursed seal or seven tools anymore.
b

CrystalMusic
Posts: 803
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 15
Mood:

Post #23 by CrystalMusic » Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:17 pm

Neo_Fire_Sonic wrote:He means you need to stop being stupid, no one uses cursed seal or seven tools anymore.


no one except me then.
"Don't get mixed up between my personality and my attitude. My personality is me and my attitude is based on how you treat me" - Roxanne Lewis

LightCaster
User avatar
Posts: 248
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:28 am
Reputation: 23
Location: Illinois
Mood:

Post #24 by LightCaster » Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:23 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Neo_Fire_Sonic wrote:He means you need to stop being stupid, no one uses cursed seal or seven tools anymore.


no one except me then.


Shove your ego elsewhere and know when you're wrong you fucking idiot.

CrystalMusic
Posts: 803
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 15
Mood:

Post #25 by CrystalMusic » Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:33 pm

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Neo_Fire_Sonic wrote:He means you need to stop being stupid, no one uses cursed seal or seven tools anymore.


no one except me then.


Shove your ego elsewhere and know when you're wrong you fucking idiot.


never said anything negative to you and look at how u respond. wow dude. you must be fun at parties!
"Don't get mixed up between my personality and my attitude. My personality is me and my attitude is based on how you treat me" - Roxanne Lewis

LightCaster
User avatar
Posts: 248
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:28 am
Reputation: 23
Location: Illinois
Mood:

Post #26 by LightCaster » Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:43 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
no one except me then.


Shove your ego elsewhere and know when you're wrong you fucking idiot.


never said anything negative to you and look at how u respond. wow dude. you must be fun at parties!


I'm actually a blast, thank you for pointing that out.

CrystalMusic
Posts: 803
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 15
Mood:

Post #27 by CrystalMusic » Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:17 pm

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
Shove your ego elsewhere and know when you're wrong you fucking idiot.


never said anything negative to you and look at how u respond. wow dude. you must be fun at parties!


I'm actually a blast, thank you for pointing that out.


I was being sarcastic
"Don't get mixed up between my personality and my attitude. My personality is me and my attitude is based on how you treat me" - Roxanne Lewis

yumafan30
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:48 pm
Reputation: 2

Post #28 by yumafan30 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:21 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
never said anything negative to you and look at how u respond. wow dude. you must be fun at parties!


I'm actually a blast, thank you for pointing that out.


I was being sarcastic

Good for you. Learn what hypocrisy is next, since I basically explained it and you didn't get it.

LightCaster
User avatar
Posts: 248
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:28 am
Reputation: 23
Location: Illinois
Mood:

Post #29 by LightCaster » Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:23 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
never said anything negative to you and look at how u respond. wow dude. you must be fun at parties!


I'm actually a blast, thank you for pointing that out.


I was being sarcastic


I know you were. I just am amazed you're able to understand what it is and use it properly since you can't play a card game or design cards for a card game right. I thought you were lacking in intelligence in other ways.

Renji Asuka
Posts: 417
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:37 am
Reputation: 38

Post #30 by Renji Asuka » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:22 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
yes but unlike jammer or other spell negators (other than horus) it forbids any copies of the spell it negated from being used for the rest of the duel. no other spell neagtion counter trap does that

Irrelevant, you can't use your argument "no one plays that shit" while you play a card no one else uses.


irrelevant? with what u just said it made it relevant. you said i cant use my argument no one plays that ****. while i play a card no one else uses. u just contradicted everything in that sentence!

Again, you're being a hypocrite, no one plays that card. You have no right to say "No one plays counter counter" as an argument since no one plays "cursed seal".

You have yet to even provide a replay of your duel to back up your claim.

CrystalMusic
Posts: 803
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 15
Mood:

Post #31 by CrystalMusic » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:25 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Irrelevant, you can't use your argument "no one plays that shit" while you play a card no one else uses.


irrelevant? with what u just said it made it relevant. you said i cant use my argument no one plays that ****. while i play a card no one else uses. u just contradicted everything in that sentence!

Again, you're being a hypocrite, no one plays that card. You have no right to say "No one plays counter counter" as an argument since no one plays "cursed seal".

You have yet to even provide a replay of your duel to back up your claim.


apparently u have never watched my duels. 99% of the time that trap is in my deck. i dont need to prove anything to a insignificant lowlife like you.
"Don't get mixed up between my personality and my attitude. My personality is me and my attitude is based on how you treat me" - Roxanne Lewis

Renji Asuka
Posts: 417
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:37 am
Reputation: 38

Post #32 by Renji Asuka » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:30 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
irrelevant? with what u just said it made it relevant. you said i cant use my argument no one plays that ****. while i play a card no one else uses. u just contradicted everything in that sentence!

Again, you're being a hypocrite, no one plays that card. You have no right to say "No one plays counter counter" as an argument since no one plays "cursed seal".

You have yet to even provide a replay of your duel to back up your claim.


apparently u have never watched my duels. 99% of the time that trap is in my deck. i dont need to prove anything to a insignificant lowlife like you.

Every duel we had you flat out quit turn 1. You can't even stay in a duel even when people beat you at your own bullshit.

CrystalMusic
Posts: 803
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 15
Mood:

Post #33 by CrystalMusic » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:35 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Again, you're being a hypocrite, no one plays that card. You have no right to say "No one plays counter counter" as an argument since no one plays "cursed seal".

You have yet to even provide a replay of your duel to back up your claim.


apparently u have never watched my duels. 99% of the time that trap is in my deck. i dont need to prove anything to a insignificant lowlife like you.

Every duel we had you flat out quit turn 1. You can't even stay in a duel even when people beat you at your own bullshit.


if u had just obeyed my rules maybe id stay. but u think rules dont apply to you cas u think ur so high and mighty, get off ur high horse!!!
"Don't get mixed up between my personality and my attitude. My personality is me and my attitude is based on how you treat me" - Roxanne Lewis

NiwatoriFTW
User avatar
Posts: 107
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 1:11 am
Reputation: 20

Post #34 by NiwatoriFTW » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:39 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
apparently u have never watched my duels. 99% of the time that trap is in my deck. i dont need to prove anything to a insignificant lowlife like you.

Every duel we had you flat out quit turn 1. You can't even stay in a duel even when people beat you at your own bullshit.


if u had just obeyed my rules maybe id stay. but u think rules dont apply to you cas u think ur so high and mighty, get off ur high horse!!!

Why are you so high and mighty and, yet, applies MORE rules in the first place? Is it because your flawed and hypocritical concepts blinds you that much of your ineptitude to adapt in an ever changing game or are you in an even higher horse to claim such elitism from your concepts of eras when the game was good?

CrystalMusic
Posts: 803
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 15
Mood:

Post #35 by CrystalMusic » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:45 pm

NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Every duel we had you flat out quit turn 1. You can't even stay in a duel even when people beat you at your own bullshit.


if u had just obeyed my rules maybe id stay. but u think rules dont apply to you cas u think ur so high and mighty, get off ur high horse!!!

Why are you so high and mighty and, yet, applies MORE rules in the first place? Is it because your flawed and hypocritical concepts blinds you that much of your ineptitude to adapt in an ever changing game or are you in an even higher horse to claim such elitism from your concepts of eras when the game was good?


can you repeat that but in an easy to understand sentence???
"Don't get mixed up between my personality and my attitude. My personality is me and my attitude is based on how you treat me" - Roxanne Lewis

Runzy
User avatar
Posts: 1743
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:06 pm
Reputation: 15

Post #36 by Runzy » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:49 pm

Lol.
Image
Hired 20/09/2017
Retired 04/04/2020
Unretired 23/04/2020
Konami RC-1 Certified (August 2017)
Konami PC-1 Certified (August 2017)
Konami DC-1 Certified (March 2019)

CrystalMusic
Posts: 803
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 15
Mood:

Post #37 by CrystalMusic » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:50 pm

what so funny?
"Don't get mixed up between my personality and my attitude. My personality is me and my attitude is based on how you treat me" - Roxanne Lewis

Renji Asuka
Posts: 417
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:37 am
Reputation: 38

Post #38 by Renji Asuka » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:59 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
apparently u have never watched my duels. 99% of the time that trap is in my deck. i dont need to prove anything to a insignificant lowlife like you.

Every duel we had you flat out quit turn 1. You can't even stay in a duel even when people beat you at your own bullshit.


if u had just obeyed my rules maybe id stay. but u think rules dont apply to you cas u think ur so high and mighty, get off ur high horse!!!

Your rules does not apply to the TCG or OCG which is what everyone else plays by. ^-^

Debt
Posts: 386
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 67

Post #39 by Debt » Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:45 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
if u had just obeyed my rules maybe id stay. but u think rules dont apply to you cas u think ur so high and mighty, get off ur high horse!!!

You rage quit even when people obey your rules. Just be honest for once and admit you can't handle losing.

CrystalMusic
Posts: 803
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 15
Mood:

Post #40 by CrystalMusic » Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:05 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Every duel we had you flat out quit turn 1. You can't even stay in a duel even when people beat you at your own bullshit.


if u had just obeyed my rules maybe id stay. but u think rules dont apply to you cas u think ur so high and mighty, get off ur high horse!!!

Your rules does not apply to the TCG or OCG which is what everyone else plays by. ^-^


oh im sorry is this an online version or the REAL game???
"Don't get mixed up between my personality and my attitude. My personality is me and my attitude is based on how you treat me" - Roxanne Lewis


Return to “Spam Paradise”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests