Re: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Post #921 by LightCaster » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:12 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
*says i cant read*
ME: *literally wrights multi chapter stories as a hobby*
yeah ok!

You make that claim, like you lied about being married, lying about being a constitutional lawyer, bitch if people don't tell you what their cards do, despite you can just read them. Yeah okay PedoMusic.

1: i never said i was married
2: i never said i was a lawyer (and its called a CIVIL DEFENSE lawyer! get it right!)
3: theres a difference between knowing the constiution and being a civil defense lawyer

There are literal forum posts saying otherwise. But please. Tell me more on how you think we're wrong when we have posts you made, saying you were married, saying you were a lawyer, etc.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #922 by CrystalMusic » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:14 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Rocket2 wrote:.....You truly never experience being or know anyone, who are either a college student, parents, or being in the workforce before have you. (This is a rhetorical question.)

The only people who cannot read here is you CM. Due to we (those who despise your guts) being the better duelists and decent at English, we know what ur cards does, even with all the wording, ruling, & psct are wrong.

Typoglycemia (a portmanteau of "typo" and "hypoglycemia") is a neologism for a purported recent discovery about the cognitive processes involved in reading text. The principle is that readers can comprehend text despite spelling errors and misplaced letters in the words.

All your wording are pretty much gibberish, but we can still interpret what you are gargling.

seems you need to do a bit if studying cas
1: english, despite its my main language, is not the language of my ancestors, southern quecha is my ancestors language, and one of the first languages of the natives of america
2: you need to read up on autism becasue that can affect ones ability to speak, type and spell.

Oh spare me the autism shit you ablest son of a bitch. I'm autistic and can spell 99% of my vocabulary properly. And spare me the fucking "oh I'm native american dur hur." No you're not.

just cas you are autistic doesnt mean your brain works the same was as mine, any neurologist will say the same thing. no 2 brains are the same!
and umm, who TF are you to say what my nationality is? i have blackfoot and cherokee in my blood TYVM!!!

once again you show you are ignorant, stupid, and down right rude!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Renji Asuka

Post #923 by Renji Asuka » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:19 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
*says i cant read*
ME: *literally wrights multi chapter stories as a hobby*
yeah ok!

You make that claim, like you lied about being married, lying about being a constitutional lawyer, bitch if people don't tell you what their cards do, despite you can just read them. Yeah okay PedoMusic.

1: i never said i was married
2: i never said i was a lawyer (and its called a CIVIL DEFENSE lawyer! get it right!)
3: theres a difference between knowing the constiution and being a civil defense lawyer

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:ummm i never said i was married

Keep your lies in check

2: You CLAIMED YOU WERE A CONSTITUTIONAL LAWYER

3, irrelevant as that isn't what you claimed

KEEP YOUR FUCKING LIES IN CHECK
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #924 by LightCaster » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:19 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
1: english, despite its my main language, is not the language of my ancestors, southern quecha is my ancestors language, and one of the first languages of the natives of america
2: you need to read up on autism becasue that can affect ones ability to speak, type and spell.

Oh spare me the autism shit you ablest son of a bitch. I'm autistic and can spell 99% of my vocabulary properly. And spare me the fucking "oh I'm native american dur hur." No you're not.

just cas you are autistic doesnt mean your brain works the same was as mine, any neurologist will say the same thing. no 2 brains are the same!
and umm, who TF are you to say what my nationality is? i have blackfoot and cherokee in my blood TYVM!!!

once again you show you are ignorant, stupid, and down right rude!

Coming from the ablest, racist, homophobic, pedophilic, moronic, narcissistic, pathologically lying sociopath. I must be a saint compared to you.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #925 by CrystalMusic » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:19 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Rocket2 wrote:.....You truly never experience being or know anyone, who are either a college student, parents, or being in the workforce before have you. (This is a rhetorical question.)

The only people who cannot read here is you CM. Due to we (those who despise your guts) being the better duelists and decent at English, we know what ur cards does, even with all the wording, ruling, & psct are wrong.

Typoglycemia (a portmanteau of "typo" and "hypoglycemia") is a neologism for a purported recent discovery about the cognitive processes involved in reading text. The principle is that readers can comprehend text despite spelling errors and misplaced letters in the words.

All your wording are pretty much gibberish, but we can still interpret what you are gargling.

1, you don't have autism
2, I doubt any of your ancestors are even Native American
3, doesn't matter what language your ancestors spoke what matters is that you live in America (90% sure), which the first language you fucking learn is English.

1: you are not a certified neurologist nor a certified psychiatrist to be able to determine that!
2: my grandfathers side of the family has native american decent of blackfoot and cherokee. and unless you are a certified geneticist your say is irrelevent to me!
3: ok, youre right i do live in america but it is MY RIGHT to speak whatever fucking language i want, and if i want to speak my native language of Southern Quecha i have every right to do so and thers not a damn thing you can do about it!!!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Renji Asuka

Post #926 by Renji Asuka » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:20 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

1, you don't have autism
3, doesn't matter what language your ancestors spoke what matters is that you live in America (90% sure), which the first language you fucking learn is English.

1: you are not a certified neurologist nor a certified psychiatrist to be able to determine that!
2: my grandfathers side of the family has native american decent of blackfoot and cherokee. and unless you are a certified geneticist your say is irrelevent to me!
3: ok, youre right i do live in america but it is MY RIGHT to speak whatever fucking language i want, and if i want to speak my native language of Southern Quecha i have every right to do so and thers not a damn thing you can do about it!!!

1: You self Diagnosed
2: You're a pathological liar
3: No one said you couldn't speak any other fucking language, but your fucking English is fucking god awful.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #927 by LightCaster » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:21 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

1, you don't have autism

You're right. He's not neither of those things. What he is, is a logically thinking human being who can put two and two together and figure out that you, a pathological liar, will come up with anything to get yourself out of a jam. and it's Narcissism 101 to try to pin the blame on your behavior on something else.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #928 by CrystalMusic » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:23 am

and you know what have put together? yall are a bunch of virgins who have to troll people online to get your kicks because you dont have the guts or the balls to do it IRL cas youd know if you said it to the wrong person youd get clapped by that person!

in otherwords yall are just a bunch of internet pussies!!!

me on the other hand... i have said whats on my mind both in public and on youtube!!!

so... get back to me when you grow a pair!

Renji Asuka

Post #929 by Renji Asuka » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:26 am

CrystalMusic wrote:and you know what have put together? yall are a bunch of virgins who have to troll people online to get your kicks because you dont have the guts or the balls to do it IRL cas youd know if you said it to the wrong person youd get clapped by that person!

me on the other had i have said whats on my mind both in public and on youtube!!!

Odds are, you're just as bad in real life as you are on the forum, and I guarantee you, if you pulled that crap in front of me, you'd be eating the pavement real quick.

And no, this isn't a threat, its a hypothetical situation.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #930 by LightCaster » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:29 am

CrystalMusic wrote:and you know what have put together? yall are a bunch of virgins who have to troll people online to get your kicks because you dont have the guts or the balls to do it IRL cas youd know if you said it to the wrong person youd get clapped by that person!

And you're an ablest due to the fact that you're blaming autism for behaving like a sociopath. You're a pedophile because one of your "best custom decks" is literally pictures from an anime about pedophilia. You give many fandoms a bad name because you slap them on overpowered, poorly written yugioh cards. You claim to like the game but bitch about everything in it. You're a pathological liar to a point you forget your own lies. You are so textbook narcissistic it could be written for 5 year olds and they'd be able to call you out on your shit. You're so horrible at debates that you follow only 3 fallacies and even then refuse to take an L when all of your points have been proven wrong. You are so arrogant that you think the game should revolve around you and no one else and think the world revolves around you that I'm convinced you think the world should only be populated by clones of you. You are racist because you keep claiming to be native American but you're so brown you might bleed chocolate milk and I'm positive you're not native american by any means.

And I'd be happy to backhand that brown out of you because I'm legit convinced you'd try to punch me but be a weeb and try to do it in literal slow motion like you're Saitama or something.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #931 by CrystalMusic » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:31 am

Renji Asuka wrote:

me on the other had i have said whats on my mind both in public and on youtube!!!

Odds are, you're just as bad in real life as you are on the forum, and I guarantee you, if you pulled that crap in front of me, you'd be eating the pavement real quick.

ill just use Karate, Jujitsu, Aikido, Judo, Hapkido, Kung fu, Capoeira, Krav maga, Tae kwon do and Tai chi against you. all which is made for self defense!

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #932 by LightCaster » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:32 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

ill just use Karate, Jujitsu, Aikido, Judo, Hapkido, Kung fu, Capoeira, Krav maga, Tae kwon do and Tai chi against you. all which is made for self defense!

Did you literally just google "martial arts that are used for self defense" and just list them all off in front of us? :lol: :lol: :lol:

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #933 by CrystalMusic » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:34 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Odds are, you're just as bad in real life as you are on the forum, and I guarantee you, if you pulled that crap in front of me, you'd be eating the pavement real quick.

Did you literally just google "martial arts that are used for self defense" and just list them all off in front of us? :lol: :lol: :lol:

aaaaand there you go with your assumptions.

no actually, when i was 4 - 18 i learnt all this by taking classes for it.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #934 by LightCaster » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:37 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

My guy... It takes at least 6 years to learn ONE style to perfection. You're telling me it took you 12 years to learn 10 fighting styles, one of them, namely Kung-Fu having 400 sub-styles, and only 2 of them have an ACTUAL use in self-defense? This has to be your boldest and most bullshit lie I've ever seen you say.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #935 by Darkraiclone » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:40 am

CrystalMusic wrote:oh so its my fault that people cant read?!?!?! WTF kind of logic is going on in that thick skull of yours? maybe if you ppl payed attention in school youd know how to read!!! its already bad enough that 85% of the ppl i vs dont know how to read a duel note. youre playing a card game that REQUIRES you to know how to read!!!

This, coming from the guy who has to have his opponent explain their cards to him.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #936 by CrystalMusic » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:41 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

My guy... It takes at least 6 years to learn ONE style to perfection. You're telling me it took you 12 years to learn 10 fighting styles, one of them, namely Kung-Fu having 400 sub-styles, and only 2 of them have an ACTUAL use in self-defense? This has to be your boldest and most bullshit lie I've ever seen you say.

maybe it takes you that long cas ur retarded! and who said i perfected them? no one! so there you go again making assumptions!

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #937 by Darkraiclone » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:42 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

maybe it takes you that long cas ur retarded! and who said i perfected them? no one! so there you go again making assumptions!

And reported.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #938 by CrystalMusic » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:44 am

Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

And reported.

HA GL with that, ur the one who started crap!

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #939 by Darkraiclone » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:45 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

And reported.

HA GL with that, ur the one who started crap!

The same can be said about your reports, and unlike yours, this one was real.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #940 by LightCaster » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:46 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

maybe it takes you that long cas ur retarded!

No. Like. It's mathematically and biologically impossible for you to accomplish the task you claimed.

it takes 6 years to master a fighting style to perfection.

That means in that 12 year gap you just said. You would've only been able to learn 2 fighting styles and have perfected them.

You named 10 fighting styles. That means in order to fully master 10 styles. You would've had to have trained, to perfection, 60 years.

Kung-fu is a fighting style with 400 sub-styles. You said simply "Kung-Fu" with no indication if you meant a sub-style. So if we're assuming all styles, that means, you would currently need to be 2,400 years old in order to accomplish that task.

To fully learn the 410 styles you just named, you would need to have had a training period of 2,460 years. Which is biologically impossible for humans.

Return to “Spam Paradise”