I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
KTeknis

Re: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Post #901 by KTeknis » Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:29 am

The HOPT clause of Cecelia Von Stein can be shortened to "You can only activate 1 effect of "Cecelia Von Stein" per turn, and only once per turn.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #902 by CrystalMusic » Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:40 am

KTeknis wrote:The HOPT clause of Cecelia Von Stein can be shortened to "You can only activate 1 effect of "Cecelia Von Stein" per turn, and only once per turn.

mine makes it even more restricted so i cant control 2 or even 3 of her. so my way makes it even harder for her to do much to my opponent.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

KTeknis

Post #903 by KTeknis » Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:48 am

CrystalMusic wrote:mine makes it even more restricted so i cant control 2 or even 3 of her. so my way makes it even harder for her to do much to my opponent.

If that's so, then it still can be shortened.
You can only use 1 "Cecelia Von Stein" effect per turn, and only once that turn. You can only control 1 "Cecelia Von Stein".
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Renji Asuka

Post #904 by Renji Asuka » Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:50 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
oh really? would u like to see my new zombie deck which i spent 1 week on to make sure it was very well balanced and fair?

You don't know the meaning of "Balanced and Fair"

alot of my new deck has limitations, restrictions and how many times its effects can be used in a single turn for example: https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=2149874 -
If this card attacks and destroys a monster by battle: Activate and resolve 1 of the following effects:
- Special Summon the destroyed monster to your side of the field as as a zombie-type
- Special Summon 1 Zombie-type monster from your GY except "Cecelia Von Stein"

You can only activate 1 effect of Cecelia Von Stein Per turn. You can only activate the effect of "Cecelia Von Stein" once per turn. You can only control 1 "Cecelia Von Stein" at a time.

even my decks xyz have limitations on how many materials are allowed to be attached to it at a time! i made then be limited to only being allowed to have up to the number of monsters that are required as materials to summon it. for example: if the monster requires 2 zombie-type monsters, its not allowed to surpass having 2 materials attached to it at a time.

then i have a card that says this: Target 1 Zombie-type monster in your GY: Special Summon that target. If this card is destroyed: you can pay 750 LP: Return this card to your deck then shuffle your deck. You can only activate 1 "Necropolis" per turn.

alot of my cards are short and simple effects! dont be bashing my new deck until you have seen its entire list in action

Its broken, incorrect PSCT, first effect doesn't state from where. But 1 card doesn't prove your point.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Rocket2

Post #905 by Rocket2 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:54 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
KTeknis wrote:The HOPT clause of Cecelia Von Stein can be shortened to "You can only activate 1 effect of "Cecelia Von Stein" per turn, and only once per turn.

mine makes it even more restricted so i cant control 2 or even 3 of her. so my way makes it even harder for her to do much to my opponent.

Or just someone who is lazy to learn psct, and made readable texts.

There are so many things wrong with this card. The way you wrote, it as it saying it trigger in the "after damage calculation", but due to the effect that suppose to revive the monster that was destroyed by battle, it should include (and sent to the GY) to telegraph that it is actually the usual "end of the damage step" activation effect. Also, due to the missing (and sent to the GY), it doesn't said where the monster is reborn from. What if the monster is banished due to Macro Cosmos. The reborn monster got its full effect, can be SSed in Attack Position, and become a Zombie in the Battle Phase. This is not balanced at all.

Btw I'm not here helping you. I'm here to tell your fat face that you are terrible in making cards, let alone balanced them. :twisted:

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #906 by CrystalMusic » Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:22 am

oh so its my fault that people cant read?!?!?! WTF kind of logic is going on in that thick skull of yours? maybe if you ppl payed attention in school youd know how to read!!! its already bad enough that 85% of the ppl i vs dont know how to read a duel note. youre playing a card game that REQUIRES you to know how to read!!!

plus common sense would tell you how the card works!

i said this before ill say it again: if you care so much about PSCT then custom cards arent for you! go play the official cards instead!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Rocket2

Post #907 by Rocket2 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:25 am

CrystalMusic wrote:oh so its my fault that people cant read?!?!?! WTF kind of logic is going on in that thick skull of yours? maybe if you ppl payed attention in school youd know how to read!!! its already bad enough that 85% of the ppl i vs dont know how to read a duel note. youre playing a card game that REQUIRES you to know how to read!!!

i said this before ill say it again: if you care so much about PSCT then custom cards arent for you! go play the official cards instead!

Sigh. Can somebody take my place in telling this roadkill how dead wrong he is? I'm tired.
Last edited by Rocket2 on Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #908 by CrystalMusic » Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:29 am

Rocket2 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:oh so its my fault that people cant read?!?!?! WTF kind of logic is going on in that thick skull of yours? maybe if you ppl payed attention in school youd know how to read!!! its already bad enough that 85% of the ppl i vs dont know how to read a duel note. youre playing a card game that REQUIRES you to know how to read!!!

Sigh. Can somebody take my place in telling this roadkill how dead wrong he is? I'm tried.

if youre so tired why arent you sleeping? you'd think you'd have your priorities straight, but i guess replying to me was more important than getting some shut-eye.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #909 by LightCaster » Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:43 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Rocket2 wrote:

Sigh. Can somebody take my place in telling this roadkill how dead wrong he is? I'm tried.

if youre so tired why arent you sleeping? you'd think you'd have your priorities straight, but i guess replying to me was more important than getting some shut-eye.

He meant he was tired of how when we give you every piece of evidence in the world saying that you're wrong on any subject. You still wanna throw a tantrum and think that you're still right. We could literally give you every piece of evidence that supports our claims until you are proven 100% wrong in whatever you wanna claim. But will still throw a fit and say you're right. It's like talking to a brick wall when it comes to trying to debate you. You either cherry-pick details that help your claim, or outright deny the existence of anything that could prove you wrong or call us out as people instead of calling out the backing sources.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #910 by CrystalMusic » Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:47 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Rocket2 wrote:Sigh. Can somebody take my place in telling this roadkill how dead wrong he is? I'm tried.

He meant he was tired of how when we give you every piece of evidence in the world saying that you're wrong on any subject. You still wanna throw a tantrum and think that you're still right. We could literally give you every piece of evidence that supports our claims until you are proven 100% wrong in whatever you wanna claim. But will still throw a fit and say you're right. It's like talking to a brick wall when it comes to trying to debate you. You either cherry-pick details that help your claim, or outright deny the existence of anything that could prove you wrong or call us out as people instead of calling out the backing sources.

and thanks for proving you have no humor. seems no one can take a friken joke anymore these days! yall need to lighten TF up! this is whats wrong with the world. yall to serious!

Renji Asuka

Post #911 by Renji Asuka » Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:47 am

Learn proper PSCT and utilize it PROPERLY. Also, funny how YOU have to have EVERYONE ELSE'S CARDS EXPLAINED TO YOU BECAUSE YOU CAN'T FUCKING READ.

Rocket2

Post #912 by Rocket2 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:53 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Rocket2 wrote:Sigh. Can somebody take my place in telling this roadkill how dead wrong he is? I'm tired.

.....You truly never experience being or know anyone, who are either a college student, parents, or being in the workforce before have you. (This is a rhetorical question.)

The only people who cannot read here is you CM. Due to we (those who despise your guts) being the better duelists and decent at English, we know what ur cards does, even with all the wording, ruling, & psct are wrong.

Typoglycemia (a portmanteau of "typo" and "hypoglycemia") is a neologism for a purported recent discovery about the cognitive processes involved in reading text. The principle is that readers can comprehend text despite spelling errors and misplaced letters in the words.

All your wording are pretty much gibberish, but we can still interpret what you are gargling.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #913 by LightCaster » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:00 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

and thanks for proving you have no humor. seems no one can take a friken joke anymore these days! yall need to lighten TF up! this is whats wrong with the world. yall to serious!

It's not that we're serious. It's that... you're not funny.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #914 by CrystalMusic » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:03 am

Renji Asuka wrote:

Learn proper PSCT and utilize it PROPERLY. Also, funny how YOU have to have EVERYONE ELSE'S CARDS EXPLAINED TO YOU BECAUSE YOU CAN'T FUCKING READ.

*says i cant read*
ME: *literally wrights multi chapter stories as a hobby*
yeah ok!
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #915 by CrystalMusic » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:05 am

Rocket2 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Rocket2 wrote:Sigh. Can somebody take my place in telling this roadkill how dead wrong he is? I'm tired.

.....You truly never experience being or know anyone, who are either a college student, parents, or being in the workforce before have you. (This is a rhetorical question.)

The only people who cannot read here is you CM. Due to we (those who despise your guts) being the better duelists and decent at English, we know what ur cards does, even with all the wording, ruling, & psct are wrong.

Typoglycemia (a portmanteau of "typo" and "hypoglycemia") is a neologism for a purported recent discovery about the cognitive processes involved in reading text. The principle is that readers can comprehend text despite spelling errors and misplaced letters in the words.

All your wording are pretty much gibberish, but we can still interpret what you are gargling.

seems you need to do a bit if studying cas
1: english, despite its my main language, is not the language of my ancestors, southern quecha is my ancestors language, and one of the first languages of the natives of america
2: you need to read up on autism becasue that can affect ones ability to speak, type and spell.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #916 by CrystalMusic » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:06 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

It's not that we're serious. It's that... you're not funny.

no its not that either, yall just dont have a sense of humor. thats why nothing is funny to you!

Renji Asuka

Post #917 by Renji Asuka » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:08 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

*says i cant read*
yeah ok!

You make that claim, like you lied about being married, lying about being a constitutional lawyer, bitch if people don't tell you what their cards do, despite you can just read them. Yeah okay PedoMusic.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #918 by LightCaster » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:10 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Rocket2 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

1: english, despite its my main language, is not the language of my ancestors, southern quecha is my ancestors language, and one of the first languages of the natives of america
2: you need to read up on autism becasue that can affect ones ability to speak, type and spell.

Oh spare me the autism shit you ablest son of a bitch. I'm autistic and can spell 99% of my vocabulary properly. And spare me the fucking "oh I'm native american dur hur." No you're not.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #919 by CrystalMusic » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:11 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Learn proper PSCT and utilize it PROPERLY. Also, funny how YOU have to have EVERYONE ELSE'S CARDS EXPLAINED TO YOU BECAUSE YOU CAN'T FUCKING READ.

*says i cant read*
yeah ok!

You make that claim, like you lied about being married, lying about being a constitutional lawyer, bitch if people don't tell you what their cards do, despite you can just read them. Yeah okay PedoMusic.

1: i never said i was married
2: i never said i was a lawyer (and its called a CIVIL DEFENSE lawyer! get it right!)
3: theres a difference between knowing the constiution and being a civil defense lawyer

Renji Asuka

Post #920 by Renji Asuka » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:12 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Rocket2 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

1, you don't have autism
2, I doubt any of your ancestors are even Native American
3, doesn't matter what language your ancestors spoke what matters is that you live in America (90% sure), which the first language you fucking learn is English.

Return to “Spam Paradise”