Just for Fun

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Renji Asuka

Re: Just for Fun

Post #61 by Renji Asuka » Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:02 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
ok what is your most powerful dragonborn? we will compare and see who has the better stats, skills, abilities, etc.

LMAO Comparing Dragonborn to a noob? FYI, it isn't about stats, abilities and shit. You claim to be a veteran, but you don't even know how easy gold is to come by, hell you even THINK that having skills capped before bleak falls barrow is an exploit. Then you act like skill training is pointless? LMAO. Man, you are straight up lying about being a Veteran Skyrim Player.

so in short your afraid my DB is stronger than yours

THEN You want to compare dragonborns? As if you're in a dick measuring contest? Bruh, you'd lose that contest.

ur still showing your afraid

If you think that is being afraid, then you obviously don't know what afraid means, Mr. Skyrim Noob.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #62 by Lil Oldman » Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:04 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
ok what is your most powerful dragonborn? we will compare and see who has the better stats, skills, abilities, etc.

LMAO Comparing Dragonborn to a noob? FYI, it isn't about stats, abilities and shit. You claim to be a veteran, but you don't even know how easy gold is to come by, hell you even THINK that having skills capped before bleak falls barrow is an exploit. Then you act like skill training is pointless? LMAO. Man, you are straight up lying about being a Veteran Skyrim Player.

THEN You want to compare dragonborns? As if you're in a dick measuring contest? Bruh, you'd lose that contest.

beast will be beast, after all.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #63 by Darkraiclone » Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:21 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

You're pathetic.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #64 by LightCaster » Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:26 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

My most powerful Dragonborn is an Argonian death knight adorned in enchanted dwarven armor that reduces magic damage taken and increases health. Maxed Smithing, Conjuration and Two-handed weaponry, carrying an Orcish greatsword with ice damage and absorb magic. I have my perks so I can have an atronach thrall AND a seeker. Forcing the battle into a 3v1. I wear an amulet of talos to reduce shout time and often go to frost breath, whirlwind sprint and marked for death for shouts. Having maxed Two-handed skills allows me to get up close and personal while doing a lot of damage. My dwarven gloves increase two handed damage and health. My dragonbone helm increases magic resistance and fire resistance. Dwarven shoes increases heavy armor and stamina. I have a ring that increases magicka reserves and conjuration. Putting me at about 120 conjuration. With enchantments I can have lower base stats

If you wanna get into specifics of stats:

~120 Conjuration
~110 Two-handed
100 Smithing
100 Alchemy
100 Alteration
80 Heavy armor
50% resistant to disease
75% resistant to magic
50% resistant to poison
30% resistant to spell effects
100% damage increase with greatswords
30% magic absorbtion
50% decreased chances to be inflected with stagger.
20% chance of crit damage increase with greatswords
175% armor rating increased
27.06% physical damage reduction (Without upgrading armor)
20% shout cooldown decrease
225 armor rating (Without upgrades to armor)
Is level 81

As for what game I'd pick. I'd go with World of Warcraft, to stay on the main topic.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #65 by CrystalMusic » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:54 pm

Everything i have on Skyrim:
level: 76
(stats before counting enchantments) 250 magika, 400 health and 400 stamina
- heavy armor, smithing, enchanting, alteration, conjuration, light armor, two handed, one handed, block, sneak, lock picking, enchantment all at 100 - one skill in the one handed and one skill in the two handed allows my maces and warhammer ignore 75% of all armor ratings

Enchantments: Rings Grant: Resist Fire 70%, Resist Frost 70%, Necklaces Grant: Resist Shock 70%, Resist Magic of 85%. Gauntlets Grant: Fortify One Handed 140%, Fortify Two Handed: 188%. I also got: Resist Poison 85%, Resist Disease 100%, Shout Cooldown 20%, 1180 armor rating each with health and stamina increase of 100 for a total of 800 health and 800 stamina, 2 Dragonbone Maces that deal 365 damage and are enchanted with the following: Mace 1: Absorb Stamina of 100, Absorb Magika of 100, Mace 2: Absorb health of 100 and a Soul Snare. A Dragonbone Warhammer that deals 350 damage and Enchanted with Frost Damage of 100 and Shock Damage of 100.

I have every shout in the game (and all DLCs and their words of power) i have arvak a conjurable horse, i have shadowmere the horse from the dark brotherhood, and another horse called frost. i have every house in the game and dlcs, im thane of every hold, im friends with like 95% of skyrims population and 80% of Solstheims population, i own all 3 custom house plots. and despite i rarely use them i do have about 90% of all the spells in the game. Oh and every Daedric Artifact: Azura's Star/Black Star, Dawnbreaker, Ebony Blade, Ebony Mail, Mace of Molag Bal, Masque of Clavicus Vile, Mehrune's Razor, Oghma Infinium, Ring of Namira, Sanguine Rose, Savior's Hide, Skeleton Key, Skull of Corruption, Spellbreaker, Volendrung, and Wabbajack

Powers: Dragon Aspect - Dragonborn DLC which grants me: 25% increase for power attacks, a 125% increase in armor rating, a 25% increase for fire resistance and frost resistance, more powerful shouts, and a 20% decrease in shout recharge time. Dragonborn Flame - Dragonborn DLC which does the following: Creates a Fire Wyvern from the corpse of a foe killed by the Fire Breath shout - this also includes if i kill conjured enemies too. Bones of Earth - Dragonborn DLC: Reduces all incoming physical damage by 80% for 30 seconds, Secret of Protection - Dragonborn DLC: I take half damage for 30 seconds. Mora's Boon - Dragonborn DLC: Fully restores my Health, Magicka and Stamina, Seeker of Might - Dragonborn DLC: Combat Skills are 10% more effective, Lovers Insight - Dragonborn DLC: Do 10% more damage and get 10% better prices from people of the opposite sex, Blessing of Boethiah - Dragonborn DLC: One-handed weapons do 10% more damage, Frostmoon Predator - Dragonborn DLC Ring: While in Beast Form, your health regenerates, Bend Will Shout - Dragonborn DLC: allows me to take control of creatures, dragons and mortals. lets not forget werewolf form and call dragon shout which calls Odahviing the dragon to aid me in battle, can also call durnehviir a dragon from the soul carin to aid me in my fight, and i also can use call of valor which summons a hero from sovngarde to aid me in my fight, and to finalize this: i also got Neloth a master wizard as a follower - Dragonborn DLC

in short, i got better armor, better armor rating, better weapons, better weapon damage, better enchantments, betters skills, better shouts, more health, more stamina, and i can take control of you or any of your dragons, conjured creatures or followers, i have 9 assistants to aid me in battle + myself for a total of 10 enemies to contend with! yeah best of luck!!!
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

greg503

Post #66 by greg503 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:30 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:Everything i have on Skyrim:
- heavy armor, smithing, enchanting, alteration, conjuration, light armor, two handed, one handed, block, sneak, lock picking, enchantment all at 100 - one skill in the one handed and one skill in the two handed allows my maces and warhammer ignore 75% of all armor ratings

Enchantments: Rings Grant: Resist Fire 70%, Resist Frost 70%, Necklaces Grant: Resist Shock 70%, Resist Magic of 85%. Gauntlets Grant: Fortify One Handed 140%, Fortify Two Handed: 188%. I also got: Resist Poison 85%, Resist Disease 100%, Shout Cooldown 20%, 1180 armor rating each with health and stamina increase of 100 for a total of 800 health and 800 stamina, 2 Dragonbone Maces that deal 365 damage and are enchanted with the following: Mace 1: Absorb Stamina of 100, Absorb Magika of 100, Mace 2: Absorb health of 100 and a Soul Snare. A Dragonbone Warhammer that deals 350 damage and Enchanted with Frost Damage of 100 and Shock Damage of 100.

I have every shout in the game (and all DLCs and their words of power) i have arvak a conjurable horse, i have shadowmere the horse from the dark brotherhood, and another horse called frost. i have every house in the game and dlcs, im thane of every hold, im friends with like 95% of skyrims population and 80% of Solstheims population, i own all 3 custom house plots. and despite i rarely use them i do have about 90% of all the spells in the game.

Powers: Dragon Aspect - Dragonborn DLC which grants me: 25% increase for power attacks, a 125% increase in armor rating, a 25% increase for fire resistance and frost resistance, more powerful shouts, and a 20% decrease in shout recharge time. Dragonborn Flame - Dragonborn DLC which does the following: Creates a Fire Wyvern from the corpse of a foe killed by the Fire Breath shout - this also includes if i kill conjured enemies too. Bones of Earth - Dragonborn DLC: Reduces all incoming physical damage by 80% for 30 seconds, Secret of Protection - Dragonborn DLC: I take half damage for 30 seconds. Mora's Boon - Dragonborn DLC: Fully restores my Health, Magicka and Stamina, Seeker of Might - Dragonborn DLC: Combat Skills are 10% more effective, Lovers Insight - Dragonborn DLC: Do 10% more damage and get 10% better prices from people of the opposite sex, Blessing of Boethiah - Dragonborn DLC: One-handed weapons do 10% more damage, Frostmoon Predator - Dragonborn DLC Ring: While in Beast Form, your health regenerates, Bend Will Shout - Dragonborn DLC: allows me to take control of creatures, dragons and mortals. lets not forget werewolf form and call dragon shout which calls Odahviing the dragon to aid me in battle, can also call durnehviir a dragon from the soul carin to aid me in my fight, and i also can use call of valor which summons a hero from sovngarde to aid me in my fight, and to finalize this: i also got Neloth a master wizard as a follower - Dragonborn DLC

in short, i got better armor, better armor rating, better weapons, better weapon damage, better enchantments, betters skills, better shouts, more health, more stamina, and i can take control of you or any of your dragons, conjured creatures or followers, i have 9 assistants to aid me in battle + myself for a total of 10 enemies to contend with! yeah best of luck!!!

DLC huh... I wonder if LightCaster has that
Buy Floowandereeze

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #67 by LightCaster » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:24 pm

greg503 wrote:

I have every shout in the game (and all DLCs and their words of power) i have arvak a conjurable horse, i have shadowmere the horse from the dark brotherhood, and another horse called frost. i have every house in the game and dlcs, im thane of every hold, im friends with like 95% of skyrims population and 80% of Solstheims population, i own all 3 custom house plots. and despite i rarely use them i do have about 90% of all the spells in the game.

DLC huh... I wonder if LightCaster has that

I do. but the thing is, he thinks he can take control of conjured creatures. You can't. And another thing. All the stats I just said were for base-game alone. Without DLC. If you wanna include DLC then it'd look more like:

~130 Conjuration
~120 Two-handed
100 Smithing
100 Alchemy
100 Alteration
100 Enchantment
80 Heavy armor
50% resistant to disease
20% resistant to fire (while Dragon Aspect is active)
20% resistant to frost (While Dragon Aspect is active)
85% resistant to magic
50% resistant to poison
30% resistant to spell effects
100% damage increase with greatswords
30% magic absorption
75% decreased chances to be inflected with stagger.
20% chance of crit damage increase with greatswords
300% armor rating increased (While Dragon Aspect is active)
152% physical damage reduction (While Dragon Aspect is active) ((No active potions))
40% shout cooldown decrease (While Dragon Aspect is active.)
1,263 armor rating (While Dragon Aspect is active) ((No active potions))
Can transform into a vampire lord: decreasing enemy movement speed, can summon a gargoyle and can become invulnerable
As a vampire lord, Dragon aspect lasts more than 7 minutes.
Is level 81

Assisting in combat would be:
Odahviing/Durnevhiir
An Atronach thrall + a seeker if I so chose
A Dark brotherhood assassin
Gromlaith Golden-Hilt
Hakon One-Eye
Felldir the Old
Risen Gargoyle

So that 350 damage from your warhammer would actually do -147 damage if you include my resistances. So basically I could have worse health stamina and magicka reserves than CM, but still outlive him due to the high amount of absorb health and magicka and the resistances would nullify the damage. Hilariously with enchanted armor. Damage resistance caps at 80% And also mind you I'm achieving this with 3 of my 4 armor slots being dwarven armor

Renji Asuka

Post #68 by Renji Asuka » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:13 pm

I have every shout in the game (and all DLCs and their words of power) i have arvak a conjurable horse, i have shadowmere the horse from the dark brotherhood, and another horse called frost. i have every house in the game and dlcs, im thane of every hold, im friends with like 95% of skyrims population and 80% of Solstheims population, i own all 3 custom house plots. and despite i rarely use them i do have about 90% of all the spells in the game. Oh and every Daedric Artifact: Azura's Star/Black Star, Dawnbreaker, Ebony Blade, Ebony Mail, Mace of Molag Bal, Masque of Clavicus Vile, Mehrune's Razor, Oghma Infinium, Ring of Namira, Sanguine Rose, Savior's Hide, Skeleton Key, Skull of Corruption, Spellbreaker, Volendrung, and Wabbajack

LOL, Omg, this is too damn funny. Crystal Music thinks having that high of a armor rating MEANS ANYTHING BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. For being a Skyrim Veteran the fact you think your armor rating above the cap means anything is HILARIOUS LOL

Regardless of your displayed armor rating you can never exceed an 80% physical damage reduction, the armor cap. You'll reach the armor cap at 542 displayed armor rating when wearing all four pieces of armor and a shield, 567 without a shield, or 667 when not wearing any armor or shield at all.

Its LITERALLY WASTED STATS LMAO

Then, you go have elemental resistances ON TOP OF HITTING THE MAGIC RESISTANCE CAP LITERALLY WASTING ENCHANTMENT SLOTS IS FUCKING HILARIOUS. Now to be fair though, you could have a 97.75% magic resist towards element if you even HIT 85% elemental resistance, but the fact you didn't do that, just shows how much of a waste of enchantments you picked. Then you have the gall to use Resist Poison when enemies TYPICALLY DON'T USE POISONS in the fucking game is hilarious. Especially if you felt the need to even have that enchantment.

Then considering you are not using the Necromage Perk and being a vampire, you can't truly be immune to spells thanks to the Atronach Perk + Atronach Stone which increases their effectiveness on you even more. Because of this, you are still killable by magic. On top of that, you wouldn't feel the need to have another wasted enchantment slot being Resist Disease.

Then add in the fact you're not using the Chaos Enchantment really shows that your damage would be lacking, it is one of the strongest if not the strongest weapon enchantment you can have, Absorb Health with it or if you wanted to be spicy throw on Paralyze.

Then getting into your other weapon, the fact you're not using Fiery Soul Trap is rather disappointing. But from what I seen, you can't make good builds. Then add onto the fact, you haven't even faced the Ebony Warrior, which has one of the best enchantments in the game (in my opinion) being Regen Health, then combine with the Potion of Fortify Restoration with a Fortify Alchemy enchantment, you can increase your health regeneration to over 1,000,000%. In which case, you could not die realistically.

Skyrim Veteran? More like Skyrim NOOOB LMAO BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. This is so fucking great. Thanks.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #69 by CrystalMusic » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:01 am

Renji Asuka wrote:

LOL, Omg, this is too damn funny. Crystal Music thinks having that high of a armor rating MEANS ANYTHING BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. For being a Skyrim Veteran the fact you think your armor rating above the cap means anything is HILARIOUS LOL

Regardless of your displayed armor rating you can never exceed an 80% physical damage reduction, the armor cap. You'll reach the armor cap at 542 displayed armor rating when wearing all four pieces of armor and a shield, 567 without a shield, or 667 when not wearing any armor or shield at all.

Then, you go have elemental resistances ON TOP OF HITTING THE MAGIC RESISTANCE CAP LITERALLY WASTING ENCHANTMENT SLOTS IS FUCKING HILARIOUS. Now to be fair though, you could have a 97.75% magic resist towards element if you even HIT 85% elemental resistance, but the fact you didn't do that, just shows how much of a waste of enchantments you picked. Then you have the gall to use Resist Poison when enemies TYPICALLY DON'T USE POISONS in the fucking game is hilarious. Especially if you felt the need to even have that enchantment.

Then considering you are not using the Necromage Perk and being a vampire, you can't truly be immune to spells thanks to the Atronach Perk + Atronach Stone which increases their effectiveness on you even more. Because of this, you are still killable by magic. On top of that, you wouldn't feel the need to have another wasted enchantment slot being Resist Disease.

Then add in the fact you're not using the Chaos Enchantment really shows that your damage would be lacking, it is one of the strongest if not the strongest weapon enchantment you can have, Absorb Health with it or if you wanted to be spicy throw on Paralyze.

Then getting into your other weapon, the fact you're not using Fiery Soul Trap is rather disappointing. But from what I seen, you can't make good builds. Then add onto the fact, you haven't even faced the Ebony Warrior, which has one of the best enchantments in the game (in my opinion) being Regen Health, then combine with the Potion of Fortify Restoration with a Fortify Alchemy enchantment, you can increase your health regeneration to over 1,000,000%. In which case, you could not die realistically.

Skyrim Veteran? More like Skyrim NOOOB LMAO BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. This is so fucking great. Thanks.

i have tested the armor rating caps over time and you know what i found? when i was fighting miraak -the main antagonist of the dragonborn DLC, i found that the cap is not 542. an update changed it to 800 some years ago. i know because i tested this against miraak. i had a DB with 400 AR - got my ass kicked, tried again with 500 AR: still got my ass kicked, 600: still got my ass kicked, 700, stood more of a chance, 800: kicked his ass. 989: saw no difference between 989 and 800, 1200: saw no difference between 800 and 1200. yall need to remember games get updated and have patches. one patch made the cap 800. so with that low rating youll get ur ass kicked by my DB and remember i ignore 75% of any AR. dont beleive everything you read on google! mind you i play on legendary. even legendary difficulty is no challenge to me.

also not having soul trap on a weapon means u cant fill an empty soul gem, without soul gems you cannot recharge your enchanted weaponry making it lose its enchanted damage/s thats why i use the black star over azuras star and a soul snare on one of my weapons, i have an infinitly useable black soul gem - the black star - which can use ANY soul (other than a dragons) to recharge my enchantments, thats why i have a soul snare to make sure my enchantment charge levels stay at maximum! and you say i dont know how to play? i just proved to you i knew more than you let on!

the only 2 potions i use are the fortify blacksmithing and fortify enchanting to increase my weapons and armor stats. i dont need any other potions than those, because my weapons and armor compensate for them. so go ahead waste more carry weight by carrying potions around.

and the reason i use resist poison is simple: like the saying goes: "better to have something and not need it, than need something and not have it". there are a few enemies who use poison like the chaurus whos poison is quite potent especially at higher levels.
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #70 by CrystalMusic » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:17 am

all this talk about skyrim has got me wanting to start playing it again after not playing for a month. you tend to get bored when you can litterally kill anything in the game in 1 - 5 hits on legendary difficulty

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #71 by LightCaster » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:20 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

i have tested the armor rating caps over time and you know what i found? when i was fighting miraak -the main antagonist of the dragonborn DLC, i found that the cap is not 542. an update changed it to 800 some years ago. i know because i tested this against miraak. i had a DB with 400 AR - got my ass kicked, tried again with 500 AR: still got my ass kicked, 600: still got my ass kicked, 700, stood more of a chance, 800: kicked his ass. 989: saw no difference between 989 and 800, 1200: saw no difference between 800 and 1200. yall need to remember games get updated and have patches. one patch made the cap 800. so with that low rating youll get ur ass kicked by my DB and remember i ignore 75% of any AR. dont beleive everything you read on google! mind you i play on legendary. even legendary difficulty is no challenge to me.

also not having soul trap on a weapon means u cant fill an empty soul gem, without soul gems you cannot recharge your enchanted weaponry making it lose its enchanted damage/s thats why i use the black star over azuras star and a soul snare on one of my weapons, i have an infinitly useable black soul gem - the black star - which can use ANY soul (other than a dragons) to recharge my enchantments, thats why i have a soul snare to make sure my enchantment charge levels stay at maximum! and you say i dont know how to play? i just proved to you i knew more than you let on!

the only 2 potions i use are the fortify blacksmithing and fortify enchanting to increase my weapons and armor stats. i dont need any other potions than those, because my weapons and armor compensate for them. so go ahead waste more carry weight by carrying potions around.

So again. I can outlive your damage because of armor rating and because the equation for armor rating to damage reduction from physical attacks is 1:.12 the 1 representing armor rating number, the .12 representing damage reduced.

Therefore. The current stats I have. Can reduce your warhammer to negative damage because of the combined armor rating being 1,232 and the physical damage resistance becomes 152% when dragon aspect is applied. All achieved while wearing 3 pieces of dwarven armor and one piece of dragonplate AND including the 20% frost resistance. Thus making your warhammer do 0 damage to me.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #72 by CrystalMusic » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:22 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

So again. I can outlive your damage because of armor rating and because the equation for armor rating to damage reduction from physical attacks is 1:.12 the 1 representing armor rating number, the .12 representing damage reduced.

Therefore. The current stats I have. Can reduce your warhammer to negative damage because of the combined armor rating being 1,232 and the physical damage resistance becomes 152% when dragon aspect is applied. All achieved while wearing 3 pieces of dwarven armor and one piece of dragonplate AND including the 20% frost resistance. Thus making your warhammer do 0 damage to me.

the max is 1200 so the only way your dwarven armor got that much is using mods, in which case if youre using mods i win cas ur cheating. dwarven armor is low end heavy armor, daedric armor is the most powerful heavy armor, even more so than dragonplate.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #73 by CrystalMusic » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:32 am

better yet ill just hit you with wabbajack, turn you into a chicken. then leave you alone, why? if one game (zelda) has ever taught me anything: its that you dont hit chickens!

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #74 by LightCaster » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:36 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

the max is 1200 so the only way u got that much is using mods, in which case if youre using mods i win cas ur cheating.

Fine. Guess I'll show my math.

Dragonplate Helm: 22
Dwarven Curiass: 34
Dwarven Gauntlets: 13
Dwarven Boots: 13

Total unenchanted: 189 armor rating. Physical damage reduced: 22.68%

Juggernaut 5/5 Perk: Increases armor rating by 100% from heavy Armor
Well Fitted Perk: Increases Armor rating by 25% if wearing all heavy armor

A level 6 Fortify Heavy Armor enchantment has a magnitude of 25.

Dwarven Smithing increases how much Dwarven armor can be upgraded

Dragon Smithing increases how much Dragon armor can be upgraded

With the proper perks and level 100 Smithing this armor is now AR: 241 with a damage reduction of 28.91%

With level 6 fortify smithing. The AR is now: 1444 with the maxed damage reduction of 80%

Dragon aspect increases armor rating by 125%

So, 1444+100%+25%+125% equals an armor rating of 8,122.5. Which with an uncapped damage reduction would equal 974.7% of physical damage alone. And this is without fortify heavy armor enchantments or potions and not including elemental resistances.

This is without mods and ONLY the dragonborn DLC.

Being a vampire adds onto this because of Dragon Aspect's duration: 5 minutes.

If you have the necromage perk from the level 70 Restoration tree. Dragon Aspect now lasts 50% longer. therefore making Dragon Aspect last 7.5 minutes. Maintaining the buffs of +125% armor rating, +20% fire resistance, +20% frost resistance for that 7.5 minutes.
Last edited by LightCaster on Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #75 by Darkraiclone » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:39 am

CrystalMusic wrote:better yet ill just hit you with wabbajack, turn you into a chicken. then leave you alone, why? if one game (zelda) has ever taught me anything: its that you dont hit chickens!

They're called Cuccos you noob.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #76 by CrystalMusic » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:40 am

Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:better yet ill just hit you with wabbajack, turn you into a chicken. then leave you alone, why? if one game (zelda) has ever taught me anything: its that you dont hit chickens!

i already knew that, but its still a fucking chicken!!!

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #77 by Darkraiclone » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:44 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:

i already knew that, but its still a fucking chicken!!!

Lol, for someone who loves to prattle on about their knowledge on games, at least have enough decency to refer to an animal in that game by its proper name, idiot.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #78 by CrystalMusic » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:46 am

bottom line is; due to Wabbajack turning you into a chicken: You aint to threat to me, as if you were before?

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #79 by LightCaster » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:52 am

CrystalMusic wrote:bottom line is; due to Wabbajack turning you into a chicken: You aint to threat to me, as if you were before?

I love how you call me out for cheating, yet would just resort to the random dice roll of the wabbajack

You realize the Wabbajack has a 1/33 chance of getting the chicken?

That means out of 33 attempts, you'll get 1 attempt that will yearn the chicken.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #80 by CrystalMusic » Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:03 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:bottom line is; due to Wabbajack turning you into a chicken: You aint to threat to me, as if you were before?

I love how you call me out for cheating, yet would just resort to the random dice roll of the wabbajack

You realize the Wabbajack has a 1/33 chance of getting the chicken?

That means out of 33 attempts, you'll get 1 attempt that will yearn the chicken.

ok... would you rather play with mods? i made some of my own!

Return to “Spam Paradise”