Just for Fun

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

Re: Just for Fun

Post #41 by CrystalMusic » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:09 pm

Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:still even without fairies i can beat Zelda OoT no problem, like i said ill just get the biggoron sword before i even get to the forest temple. that sword makes the game look like childsplay.

Prove it then.

umm 1: you cant live stream on a nintendo 64
2: i dont have anything to hold my phone to record the game play
3: i cant live stream on my mobile because of youtubes stupid restrictions on how you need to have 1000 or more subs to live stream on mobile

if i had all 3 of these taken care of id gladly stream my gameplay!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #42 by CrystalMusic » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:28 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Debt wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:Prove it then.

There's no reason to even prove it tbh. OoT is already so easy that trying to trivialize it further isn't even worth it

Remember, Crystal Music claims to be a Skyrim Veteran, yet thinks getting your skills to 100 is an exploit before doing Bleak Falls Barrow.

i never said it was an exploit! quit spreading false rumors! I said i KNEW how to get Light Armor, Heavy Armor, Block and Restoration to 100 before completing Bleak Falls Barrow. its not hard! I just jump on a ledge on the first puzzle room (with the turntable things where the key is Snake, Snake, Whale) theres this little ledge where i can still be hit but where i can back up enough so i cant be hit to allow me to use my restoration agic to restore my health. its part of the game, dont be blaming me or accusing me of anything when its not my fault bethesda didnt make bandits smart enough to know how to jump!

my strategy is simple: i use the ledge to get away from the bandit by backing up against the wall. heres how it works:
1: i jump on the edge of the ledge where the bandit is able to hit me with his sword
2: let the bandit hit me, or my shield, enough to where my health is low to where the screen starts flashing from low health - this increases my light armor skill my heavy armor skilland my block skill - i always have a full set of both steel and leather armor by this point
3: back up enough to where he cant hit me
4: use my restoration magic to heal myself
5: regen my magicka completely
6: move forward again and let him hit me
7: repeat steps 2 - 5 until my light armor, heavy armor, block and restoration all hit 100
8: kill the bandit and move on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrTCGW6j5_Y - my video on how i do this!
its not an exploit, its not a glitch, its all legit!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

DuskWill

Post #43 by DuskWill » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:30 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:still even without fairies i can beat Zelda OoT no problem, like i said ill just get the biggoron sword before i even get to the forest temple. that sword makes the game look like childsplay.

Prove it then.

3: i cant live stream on my mobile because of youtubes stupid restrictions on how you need to have 1000 or more subs to live stream on mobile

You could use an Elgato Game Capture for that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdu-nvWK0jY

Alternatively, there are emulator options, so you could stream from the PC, without the usage of your phone, as well as a different streaming platform, like Twitch.tv or Trovo.live
This is...
I saw the strategy I need!

NiwatoriFTW

Post #44 by NiwatoriFTW » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:36 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Debt wrote:There's no reason to even prove it tbh. OoT is already so easy that trying to trivialize it further isn't even worth it

Remember, Crystal Music claims to be a Skyrim Veteran, yet thinks getting your skills to 100 is an exploit before doing Bleak Falls Barrow.

i never said it was an exploit! quit spreading false rumors! I said i KNEW how to get Light Armor, Heavy Armor, Block and Restoration to 100 before completing Bleak Falls Barrow. its not hard! I just jump on a ledge on the first puzzle room (with the turntable things where the key is Snake, Snake, Whale) theres this little ledge where i can still be hit but where i can back up enough so i cant be hit to allow me to use my restoration agic to restore my health. its part of the game, dont be blaming me or accusing me of anything when its not my fault bethesda didnt make bandits smart enough to know how to jump!

my strategy is simple: i use the ledge to get away from the bandit by backing up against the wall. heres how it works:
1: i jump on the edge of the ledge where the bandit is able to hit me with his sword
2: let the bandit hit me, or my shield, enough to where my health is low to where the screen starts flashing from low health - this increases my light armor skill my heavy armor skilland my block skill - i always have a full set of both steel and leather armor by this point
7: repeat steps 2 - 5 until my light armor, heavy armor, block and restoration all hit 100

You kinda said it, right here: viewtopic.php?p=56921#p56921
CrystalMusic wrote:bethesda doesnt patch many exploits, if they did i wouldnt be able to have my heavy armor, restoration, block, and light armor at 100 before finishing the quest "Bleak Falls Barrow" im a skyrim veteran when it comes to skill leveling and decimating any hostile i come across.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #45 by CrystalMusic » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:37 pm

NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Remember, Crystal Music claims to be a Skyrim Veteran, yet thinks getting your skills to 100 is an exploit before doing Bleak Falls Barrow.

You kinda said it, right here: viewtopic.php?p=56921#p56921
CrystalMusic wrote:bethesda doesnt patch many exploits, if they did i wouldnt be able to have my heavy armor, restoration, block, and light armor at 100 before finishing the quest "Bleak Falls Barrow" im a skyrim veteran when it comes to skill leveling and decimating any hostile i come across.

i doubt you watched the video i linked. its not a glitch, cheat, exploit, etc. its 100% legit. that video shows how i always get my light/heavy armor to 100 (and sometimes my restoration and block to 100) before completing bleak falls barrow. and depending on how high my sneak is already, due to how stupid the bandit is... i can get that to 100 in that very room as well.

i can be level 4 or even 5 upon getting to riverwood. all i do is i sneak behind whoever i decide to follow (hadvar or ralof) once im out of helgen, all the way to riverwood, this levels up my sneak skill which also levels me up!

NiwatoriFTW

Post #46 by NiwatoriFTW » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:44 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:i doubt you watched the video i linked. its not a glitch, cheat, exploit, etc. its 100% legit. that video shows how i always get my light/heavy armor to 100 (and sometimes my restoration and block to 100) before completing bleak falls barrow

The video doesn't matter much, it's about what you said. You claimed:
CrystalMusic wrote:i never said it was an exploit! quit spreading false rumors!

While having said this earlier (viewtopic.php?p=56921#p56921):
CrystalMusic wrote:bethesda doesnt patch many exploits, if they did i wouldnt be able to have my heavy armor, restoration, block, and light armor at 100 before finishing the quest "Bleak Falls Barrow"

So, it's not a rumor nor false, you essentially said it was an exploit through your earlier post and if Bethesda patched it, you wouldn't be able to get everything mentioned.

Debt

Post #47 by Debt » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:49 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
i doubt you watched the video i linked. its not a glitch, cheat, exploit, etc. its 100% legit. that video shows how i always get my light/heavy armor to 100 (and sometimes my restoration and block to 100) before completing bleak falls barrow. and depending on how high my sneak is already, due to how stupid the bandit is... i can get that to 100 in that very room as well.

i can be level 4 or even 5 upon getting to riverwood. all i do is i sneak behind whoever i decide to follow (hadvar or ralof) once im out of helgen, all the way to riverwood, this levels up my sneak skill which also levels me up!

That's all irrelevant. What's being discussed is what you implied.

CrystalMusic wrote:bethesda doesnt patch many exploits

You bringing up bethesda's normal behavior towards exploits

CrystalMusic wrote:if they did i wouldnt be able to have

You stating that if bethesda corrected exploits regularly then

CrystalMusic wrote:my heavy armor, restoration, block, and light armor at 100 before finishing the quest "Bleak Falls Barrow"

This wouldn't be possible. Ergo it is an exploit.

Anyone who's played skyrim before would know that this isn't an exploit but what you wrote IMPLIES exploiting.

Renji Asuka

Post #48 by Renji Asuka » Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:41 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Debt wrote:There's no reason to even prove it tbh. OoT is already so easy that trying to trivialize it further isn't even worth it

1, you did claim it was an exploit.

2, that is the most inefficient way to even level those skills. Skill Training is superior when combined with Calm.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

PENMASTER

Post #49 by PENMASTER » Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:23 am

crypt of the necro dancer all zones with the bard easy peasy with the shop function
love2hate

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #50 by CrystalMusic » Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:58 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Remember, Crystal Music claims to be a Skyrim Veteran, yet thinks getting your skills to 100 is an exploit before doing Bleak Falls Barrow.

2, that is the most inefficient way to even level those skills. Skill Training is superior when combined with Calm.

skill training costs gold, so yeah go ahead enjoy farming the gold for your training. and you can only train 5 times each level. so youre limited to how much you can increase while im not. go ahead waste your gold early in the game when theres many other better things you can use it for like housing

KTeknis

Post #51 by KTeknis » Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:28 am

Suddenly this thread isn't just for fun anymore, Isn't it?
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #52 by Lil Oldman » Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:31 am

KTeknis wrote:Suddenly this thread isn't just for fun anymore, Isn't it?

What isn't more fun than starting a heated """Argument""" about a reasoning behind an hypotethical situation?
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Renji Asuka

Post #53 by Renji Asuka » Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:22 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

skill training costs gold, so yeah go ahead enjoy farming the gold for your training. and you can only train 5 times each level. so youre limited to how much you can increase while im not. go ahead waste your gold early in the game when theres many other better things you can use it for like housing

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wait you're serious? Let me laugh even harder.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Okay, as for an actual response to the stupidity you just spouted.

1st, there is a lot of vendors that are also skill trainers (especially in the College of Winterhold). So I can literally make my money back, hell I can even earn THOUSANDS OF GOLD going on a loot run, which also doesn't put me into a lot of combat if any. (Which you can see on MajorSlackAttack's walkthrough for the Spellsword). Second of all, pickpocketing exists, I can literally train, then pickpocket the gold back if I really wanted to be stingy, which is EXTREMELY EASY TO LEVEL UP. Also the Well Rested Bonus + Whatever Standing Stone for Relevant Skill, then 5 skill training, I can literally go to the Bandit outside Embershard Mine and get a free level up in said skill.

Then YOU seem to think housing is actually important in Skyrim? I don't give a shit about housing, I can get a ton of FREE BEDS if I needed it LOL

And you claim to be a skyrim veteran? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #54 by CrystalMusic » Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:28 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:1, you did claim it was an exploit.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1st, there is a lot of vendors that are also skill trainers (especially in the College of Winterhold). So I can literally make my money back, hell I can even earn THOUSANDS OF GOLD going on a loot run, which also doesn't put me into a lot of combat if any. (Which you can see on MajorSlackAttack's walkthrough for the Spellsword). Second of all, pickpocketing exists, I can literally train, then pickpocket the gold back if I really wanted to be stingy, which is EXTREMELY EASY TO LEVEL UP. Also the Well Rested Bonus + Whatever Standing Stone for Relevant Skill, then 5 skill training, I can literally go to the Bandit outside Embershard Mine and get a free level up in said skill.

Then YOU seem to think housing is actually important in Skyrim? I don't give a shit about housing, I can get a ton of FREE BEDS if I needed it LOL

ok what is your most powerful dragonborn? we will compare and see who has the better stats, skills, abilities, etc.

DuskWill

Post #55 by DuskWill » Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:36 am

Wasn't the discussion about if CrystalMusic called that method and exploit or not?

BTW, CrystalMusic, I provided some alternatives to stream your gaming. Also, your Discord invitation link expired, you should create a new one with longer duration, possibly everlasting if you intend to continue with that server for your YGO matches.
This is...
I saw the strategy I need!

Renji Asuka

Post #56 by Renji Asuka » Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:41 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:skill training costs gold, so yeah go ahead enjoy farming the gold for your training. and you can only train 5 times each level. so youre limited to how much you can increase while im not. go ahead waste your gold early in the game when theres many other better things you can use it for like housing

ok what is your most powerful dragonborn? we will compare and see who has the better stats, skills, abilities, etc.

LMAO Comparing Dragonborn to a noob? FYI, it isn't about stats, abilities and shit. You claim to be a veteran, but you don't even know how easy gold is to come by, hell you even THINK that having skills capped before bleak falls barrow is an exploit. Then you act like skill training is pointless? LMAO. Man, you are straight up lying about being a Veteran Skyrim Player.

THEN You want to compare dragonborns? As if you're in a dick measuring contest? Bruh, you'd lose that contest.

Rocket2

Post #57 by Rocket2 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:43 am

DuskWill wrote:Wasn't the discussion about if CrystalMusic called that method and exploit or not?

No, he just want to boast being a veteran player. Which he is fail spectacularly. :lol:

DuskWill wrote:BTW, CrystalMusic, I provided some alternatives to stream your gaming. Also, your Discord invitation link expired, you should create a new one with longer duration, possibly everlasting if you intend to continue with that server for your YGO matches.

Stop helping DuskWill. Don't let that jackass take advantage of your kindness. If he fail to set it up properly then its his fault, and should be shame of himself when he'd trash talk Discord, but more importantly, us! :x

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:ok what is your most powerful dragonborn? we will compare and see who has the better stats, skills, abilities, etc.

Accept the challenge Renji Asuka, and destroy him! :twisted:

PENMASTER

Post #58 by PENMASTER » Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:47 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:

Prove it then.

how do you think speedrunners are able to submit runs its possible to stream your n64 screen how about you look it up instead of saying you cant
love2hate

Renji Asuka

Post #59 by Renji Asuka » Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:48 am

Rocket2 wrote:
DuskWill wrote:Wasn't the discussion about if CrystalMusic called that method and exploit or not?

No, he just want to boast being a veteran player. Which he is fail spectacularly. :lol:

DuskWill wrote:BTW, CrystalMusic, I provided some alternatives to stream your gaming. Also, your Discord invitation link expired, you should create a new one with longer duration, possibly everlasting if you intend to continue with that server for your YGO matches.

Stop helping DuskWill. Don't let that jackass take advantage of your kindness. If he fail to set it up properly then its his fault, and should be shame of himself when he'd trash talk Discord, but more importantly, us! :x

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:ok what is your most powerful dragonborn? we will compare and see who has the better stats, skills, abilities, etc.

Accept the challenge Renji Asuka, and destroy him! :twisted:

I already destroyed him lmao (sides I delete characters constantly)

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #60 by CrystalMusic » Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:57 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

LMAO Comparing Dragonborn to a noob? FYI, it isn't about stats, abilities and shit. You claim to be a veteran, but you don't even know how easy gold is to come by, hell you even THINK that having skills capped before bleak falls barrow is an exploit. Then you act like skill training is pointless? LMAO. Man, you are straight up lying about being a Veteran Skyrim Player.

so in short your afraid my DB is stronger than yours

THEN You want to compare dragonborns? As if you're in a dick measuring contest? Bruh, you'd lose that contest.

ur still showing your afraid

Return to “Spam Paradise”