when people say "Trash Decks Only"

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Lil Oldman
Mood:

Re: when people say "Trash Decks Only"

Post #61 by Lil Oldman » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:04 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Rocket2 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:what part of I GO BY THE AMERICAN TCG RELEASE DATE dont you understand???

Why don't you understand that "Light of Destruction" was released years before Duel Terminal 6a!!!!! All of the Arcana Force cards are there! Blame yourself for hiding in your shell and let the world passed by you! :evil:

it was released in another country before it was released in america. i live in america. i go by the american release dates. it cannot be released world wide before it had its release in america. so the wiki has the world wide release date wrong

Lmao, you Seriously can't be this dumb! Do you really think everything releases first in NA? LMAO
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Rocket2

Post #62 by Rocket2 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:06 am

CrystalMusic wrote:it was released in another country NOT america. i live in america. i go by the american release dates. it cannot be released world wide before it had its release in america. so the wiki has the world wide release date wrong

LIKE I'd SAID!!!! You let the world passed by you! Everybody got it! This is the last booster in the GX era! You piece of dog shit keep blaming everything (from wiki to your autism) that they are wrong and you are right! :evil:

NiwatoriFTW

Post #63 by NiwatoriFTW » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:18 am

CrystalMusic wrote:it was released in another country before it was released in america. i live in america. i go by the american release dates. it cannot be released world wide before it had its release in america. so the wiki has the world wide release date wrong

Here's an UDE article on Wayback machine about the release and impact of Light of Destruction: http://web.archive.org/web/200804210201 ... x?aid=4117

Also, "it cannot be released world wide before it had its release in america" seems like exacerbated nationalism. Even for UDE standards, the boosters tend to be released at the same time, regardless of region or language, like it was with Light of Destruction. Still, some exceptions may happen, like with the previous booster, Phantom Darkness, that its French and German releases happened earlier than the North America one.

greg503

Post #64 by greg503 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:25 am

Do I need to make another clown makeup meme? :)
Buy Floowandereeze

Rocket2

Post #65 by Rocket2 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:31 am

greg503 wrote:Do I need to make another clown makeup meme? :)

Another new meme yes, but the clown ....not really. Something new with more than 1 fact.

KTeknis

Post #66 by KTeknis » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:35 am

CrystalMusic wrote:it was released in another country before it was released in america. i live in america. i go by the american release dates. it cannot be released world wide before it had its release in america. so the wiki has the world wide release date wrong

If you wanted American Release Date, then check this one out. https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Light_of_Destruction
https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Light_of_Destruction wrote:North America
May 13, 2008

The release date for North American date is May 13, 2008, and it have The Fool in it's card list.
https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Light_of_Destruction wrote:LODT-EN008 Arcana Force 0 - The Fool Common Effect Monster
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #67 by CrystalMusic » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:38 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Rocket2 wrote:Why don't you understand that "Light of Destruction" was released years before Duel Terminal 6a!!!!! All of the Arcana Force cards are there! Blame yourself for hiding in your shell and let the world passed by you! :evil:

it was released in another country before it was released in america. i live in america. i go by the american release dates. it cannot be released world wide before it had its release in america. so the wiki has the world wide release date wrong

Lmao, you Seriously can't be this dumb! Do you really think everything releases first in NA? LMAO

did i ever say that america gets the cards first? no i did not. where TF did u get that from? all i said is i go by when the card is released in america!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #68 by Lil Oldman » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:46 am

CrystalMusic wrote:did i ever say that america gets the cards first? no i did not. where TF did u get that from? all i said is i go by when the card is released in america!

Legacy of Lunatic Kingdom
CrystalMusic wrote:it cannot be released world wide before it had its release in america.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #69 by LightCaster » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:57 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
common sense would have told you: you cant destroy something that is already in the GY.... oh i forgot... you have no common sense!

Just read the fucking article! It says the release date you god damn moron!

what part of I GO BY THE AMERICAN TCG RELEASE DATE dont you understand???

WHAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND IS THE PATHOLOGICAL FUCKING NEED TO HINDER YOUR OPPONENT WITH BULLSHIT RULES THAT ONLY EFFECT THEM SINCE YOU CAN'T BE ASSED TO FOLLOW THEM YOURSELF! ARCANA FORCE IS A GX ARCHETYPE BECAUSE OF ONE SARTORIOUS FUCKING KUMAR IN SEASON 2. NEO HAS TOLD YOU THIS, WE HAVE TOLD YOU THIS. HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU TO NOT FUCKING GET THAT ARCANA FORCE IS A GX FUCKING ARCHETYPE YOU FUCKING NEANDERTHAL?!

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #70 by Lil Oldman » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:58 am

._. I feel scolded and I am not the one receiving the scolding

KTeknis

Post #71 by KTeknis » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:00 am

LightCaster wrote:WHAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND IS THE PATHOLOGICAL FUCKING NEED TO HINDER YOUR OPPONENT WITH BULLSHIT RULES THAT ONLY EFFECT THEM SINCE YOU CAN'T BE ASSED TO FOLLOW THEM YOURSELF! ARCANA FORCE IS A GX ARCHETYPE BECAUSE OF ONE SARTORIOUS FUCKING KUMAR IN SEASON 2. NEO HAS TOLD YOU THIS, WE HAVE TOLD YOU THIS. HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU TO NOT FUCKING GET THAT ARCANA FORCE IS A GX FUCKING ARCHETYPE YOU FUCKING NEANDERTHAL?!

Calm down there mate, although to be honest, I don't understand either why the heck he didn't take Sartorius Kumar as consideration.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #72 by LightCaster » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:07 am

KTeknis wrote:
LightCaster wrote:WHAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND IS THE PATHOLOGICAL FUCKING NEED TO HINDER YOUR OPPONENT WITH BULLSHIT RULES THAT ONLY EFFECT THEM SINCE YOU CAN'T BE ASSED TO FOLLOW THEM YOURSELF! ARCANA FORCE IS A GX ARCHETYPE BECAUSE OF ONE SARTORIOUS FUCKING KUMAR IN SEASON 2. NEO HAS TOLD YOU THIS, WE HAVE TOLD YOU THIS. HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU TO NOT FUCKING GET THAT ARCANA FORCE IS A GX FUCKING ARCHETYPE YOU FUCKING NEANDERTHAL?!

Calm down there mate, although to be honest, I don't understand either why the heck he didn't take Sartorius Kumar as consideration.

Because apparently season 2 doesn't fucking exist to him.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #73 by Darkraiclone » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:47 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

did i ever say that america gets the cards first? no i did not. where TF did u get that from? all i said is i go by when the card is released in america!

He's referring to when cards release worldwide, like, Arcana Force 0 The Fool releasing worldwide in light of destruction, but yet despite being corrected on the card's first release date, you go by the NA release date, almost as if you either think that America isn't a part of the rest of the world, or that any card that wasn't released exclusively in America is nonexistent. And yes, cards can release worldwide before the release in America exclusively, just like some cards can release in America before they get a worldwide release, and the argument of you living in America doesn't change that, unless you honest to god believe that Worldwide released cards in America aren't legit cards.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Renji Asuka

Post #74 by Renji Asuka » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:42 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
common sense would have told you: you cant destroy something that is already in the GY.... oh i forgot... you have no common sense!

Just read the fucking article! It says the release date you god damn moron!

what part of I GO BY THE AMERICAN TCG RELEASE DATE dont you understand???

https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Light_of_Destruction

North America - May 13, 2008

LODT-EN008 Arcana Force 0 - The Fool Common Effect Monster

Check M8. Get rekt.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

KTeknis

Post #75 by KTeknis » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:54 am

Renji Asuka wrote:https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Light_of_Destruction

Check M8. Get rekt.

I already said that

Renji Asuka

Post #76 by Renji Asuka » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:19 am

KTeknis wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Light_of_Destruction

Check M8. Get rekt.

I already said that

Was on the previous page when I replied. Too lazy to change it.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Jedx_EX
Mood:

Post #77 by Jedx_EX » Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:14 pm

1 week ago, the original topic already went off-course...

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #78 by Lil Oldman » Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:25 pm

Jedx_EX wrote:1 week ago, the original topic already went off-course...

ya' are talking like it wasn't his intention to light this place up.

DuskWill

Post #79 by DuskWill » Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:50 pm

I don't think anything could be done with the topic's "course". It was as vague as a status post on social media, so an opinion discussion would still have been the best-case scenario.

I remember him calling people and their cards trash (viewtopic.php?p=54221#p54221) and pathetic (viewtopic.php?p=52499#p52499) before. Starting a discussion about somewhat condemnable stuff people do without working on yours sounds way uncalled and prone to disaster.
This is...
I saw the strategy I need!

Jedx_EX
Mood:

Post #80 by Jedx_EX » Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:03 pm

DuskWill wrote:

I don't think anything could be done with the topic's "course". It was as vague as a status post on social media, so an opinion discussion would still have been the best-case scenario.

I remember him calling people and their cards trash (viewtopic.php?p=54221#p54221) and pathetic (viewtopic.php?p=52499#p52499) before. Starting a discussion about somewhat condemnable stuff people do without working on yours sounds way uncalled and prone to disaster.

Yeah, that's true. Inevitably, the answer was that it comes down to your own idea of decks that are considered "the bottom of the barrel".

Return to “Spam Paradise”