how to identify TCG/OCG cards to Custom Cards

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

how to identify TCG/OCG cards to Custom Cards

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:30 pm

let me help you on how to identify the key differences between authentic konami made TCG/OCG yugioh cards and fan made custom cards here on DB:

- TCG/OCG: https://imgur.com/sd0SRAp - a TCG/OCG card will have a serial number located on the bottom left of the card, for example: 34022290 is Guardian Eatos (by google searching "Yugioh Serial Number 34022290 the first result is an amazon page reffering you to: Guardian Eatos LC03-EN003 - Legendary Collection 3: Yugi's World - Limited Edition - Ultra Rare) every konami made card has a serial number.

- Custom Card: https://imgur.com/ggVzfmW - a custom card will always have its creators name located where the serial number would originally be located. This name replaces the serial number indicating it is a custom card.

Hope this helps. Have a nice day.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

greg503

Post #2 by greg503 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:36 pm

Because this is something difficult to figure out, most customs aren't even written like official cards, don't have artwork like official cards, or are obviously too strong for any TCG (i.e. "Win the game instantly")
Buy Floowandereeze

KTeknis

Post #3 by KTeknis » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:46 pm

There's a player here who's username is literally a serial number.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #4 by CrystalMusic » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:57 pm

KTeknis wrote:There's a player here who's username is literally a serial number.

ok in that case just search the serial number of that player to compare it with any OCG/TCG card that may have the same serial number.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

KTeknis

Post #5 by KTeknis » Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:02 am

CrystalMusic wrote:ok in that case just search the serial number of that player to compare it with any OCG/TCG card that may have the same serial number.

Tbh you can just search the card itself in google but whatever.

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #6 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:12 am

b

Slitina

Post #7 by Slitina » Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:45 pm

Oh look another shitpost from CrystalMusic that will probably become irrelevant really like nobody cares.
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #8 by Lil Oldman » Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:25 pm

Slitina wrote:Oh look another shitpost from CrystalMusic that will probably become irrelevant really like nobody cares.

I sense a "You care enough" reply in the air. . . :v
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #9 by CrystalMusic » Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:17 pm

Neo_Fire_Sonic wrote:Image

ok ill admit i laughed at that. The "Capitan Obvious" pic.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #10 by LightCaster » Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:02 pm

What is the need of this post?

Slitina

Post #11 by Slitina » Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:02 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
Slitina wrote:Oh look another shitpost from CrystalMusic that will probably become irrelevant really like nobody cares.

I sense a "You care enough" reply in the air. . . :v

Yup it’s around the corner somewhere
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #12 by CrystalMusic » Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:58 pm

LightCaster wrote:What is the need of this post?

i have had some people try to claim other peoples custom cards as theirs because they do not realize every custom card has a name located on the bottom left of the card. This post was to help those kinds of people understand that its as simple as checking the name to see who made the card. and to stop falsely claiming someone elses creation as their own

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #13 by LightCaster » Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:17 am

CrystalMusic wrote:

i have had some people try to claim other peoples custom cards as theirs because they do not realize every custom card has a name located on the bottom left of the card. This post was to help those kinds of people understand that its as simple as checking the name to see who made the card. and to stop falsely claiming someone elses creation as their own

So by some people. You mean one person. Got it.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #14 by CrystalMusic » Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:24 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

ur way off i have had about 30 ppl try to claim someone elses custom card as their own. also, assuming how your reply is worded, ill assume that reply was a troll reply. i dont talk to trolls who live under a bridge! good day!

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #15 by LightCaster » Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:35 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

ur way off i have had about 30 ppl try to claim someone elses custom card as their own. also, assuming how your reply is worded, ill assume that reply was a troll reply. i dont talk to trolls who live under a bridge! good day!

... No, you fucking idiot. My assumption was based off of the fact that you're always changing around events to fit your views or to victimize yourself or whatever else have you. You're always weaving extravagant tales of how amazing you are or how stupid people are or "woe is me, the game is not tailored to my needs and my needs alone." My assumption was built upon common behaviors exhibited by you.

KTeknis

Post #16 by KTeknis » Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:54 am

As someone once said: It could be the cards is in his Alt account, so it's technically truly his cards.

greg503

Post #17 by greg503 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:07 am

Conversely, they could make copies on said account to have it display as their name on the card.
Buy Floowandereeze

Return to “Spam Paradise”