I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

Re: I will use this thread for saving and sharing replays with others

Post #161 by CrystalMusic » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:59 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Hoarkthy is a guy though....

https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Holactie ... (character)

Still male, considering its Atem's father.

Did you REALLY just say that? WOW! I cant even...
-_- who told you Horakthy was Atems Father? you got that so wrong!!! did u even watch the anime??? Atems father was/is King Aknamkanon!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #162 by NiwatoriFTW » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:36 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Christen57 wrote:Another replay of CrystalMusic lashing out at someone for no good reason and insulting them: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=17162913

And another replay of CrystalMusic getting mad at the opponent for playing a level 4 with 2000 ATK even though level 4's with 2000 ATK like Alexandrite Dragon already exist. https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=17162465

Alexandrite Dragon: NORMAL MONSTER
Their card: EFFECT MONSTER
THAT CHANGES THE WHOLE ASPECT!!!!

Itachi (Anbu)
Level 4 FIRE Warrior Gemini Effect Monster 2000/1800
This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the GY. While this card is a Normal Monster on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it become an Effect Monster with this effect.
● This card's name becomes "Itachi" while on the field.

Wow, a Gemini monster. Such effect. Being treated as a different name after a second normal summon must be a complete game changer, indeed.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #163 by CrystalMusic » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:57 am

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-21798246 rage quit to Shiba Warrior Taro. as for the name calling? only a pussy would quit ot Shiba Warrior Taro when using a HERO deck!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #164 by LightCaster » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:05 am

CrystalMusic wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-21798246 rage quit to Shiba Warrior Taro. as for the name calling? only a pussy would quit ot Shiba Warrior Taro when using a HERO deck!

Or he might know how predictable the gimmick is with that deck. Which violates your "no alternate victories" rule.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #165 by CrystalMusic » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:08 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-21798246 rage quit to Shiba Warrior Taro. as for the name calling? only a pussy would quit ot Shiba Warrior Taro when using a HERO deck!

Or he might know how predictable the gimmick is with that deck. Which violates your "no alternate victories" rule.

apparently u didnt read what the log said: Pure Beatdown Decks Only. Look at my hand i had armed protector dragon, a beatdown card as it gains atk for every equip spell equipped to it. shiba & marshamallon (along with other undestroyable by battle monsters) are purely for tributing for Armed Protector Dragon

the only time i use cards like shiba, marshmallon, arcana force 0 the fool, aroma jar, spirit reaper, gellenduo (and other cards that cannot be destroyed by battle) are for high level or critical summonings
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #166 by LightCaster » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:10 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

apparently u didnt read what the log said: Pure Beatdown Decks Only. Look at my hand i had armed protector dragon, a beatdown card as it gains atk for every equip spell equipped to it

If I used a beatdown deck you would've thrown a fit either from how fast it happened or the cards I used because i'm sure there's a fuckton of other rules of yours that you yourself have broken.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #167 by NiwatoriFTW » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:12 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

apparently u didnt read what the log said: Pure Beatdown Decks Only. Look at my hand i had armed protector dragon, a beatdown card as it gains atk for every equip spell equipped to it. shiba & marshamallon (along with other undestroyable by battle monsters) are purely for tributing for Armed Protector Dragon

So, by definition, your deck isn't "Pure Beatdown" if you are using cards not meant to defeat the opponent's monsters, like Taro and Marshmallon.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #168 by CrystalMusic » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:15 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

apparently u didnt read what the log said: Pure Beatdown Decks Only. Look at my hand i had armed protector dragon, a beatdown card as it gains atk for every equip spell equipped to it

If I used a beatdown deck you would've thrown a fit either from how fast it happened or the cards I used because i'm sure there's a fuckton of other rules of yours that you yourself have broken.

well due rto my rules a pure beatdown deck relies purely on summonig monsters with massive atk power. as beatdowns are based on atk power to deal mass damage. so a pure beatdown would rely purely on a massive beatstick, not cards like mst, raigeki, etc. the only 2 cards i dont allow in a beatdown duel as it makes it completely unfair is moon mirror shield and wicked avatar (hence why i run cursed seal of the forbidden spell purely to negate any possiblility of a moon mirror shield being used)
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #169 by CrystalMusic » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:16 am

NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

So, by definition, your deck isn't "Pure Beatdown" if you are using cards not meant to defeat the opponent's monsters, like Taro and Marshmallon.

they are purely used only for tributing for armed protector dragon so actually it is.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #170 by LightCaster » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:17 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

well due rto my rules a pure beatdown deck relies purely on atk power. as beatdowns are based on atk power to deal mass damage. so a pure beatdown would rely purely on a massive beatstick, not cards like mst, raigeki, etc. the only 2 cards i dont allow in a beatdown duel as it makes it completely unfair is moon mirror shield and wicked avatar (hence why i run cursed seal of the forbidden spell purely to negate any possiblility of a moon mirror shield being used)

So I have to beat you without any negation? Easy. I run a deck that rarely relies on negation anyway. I just have to play a card and watch you throw a tantrum over it.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #171 by CrystalMusic » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:23 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

well due rto my rules a pure beatdown deck relies purely on atk power. as beatdowns are based on atk power to deal mass damage. so a pure beatdown would rely purely on a massive beatstick, not cards like mst, raigeki, etc. the only 2 cards i dont allow in a beatdown duel as it makes it completely unfair is moon mirror shield and wicked avatar (hence why i run cursed seal of the forbidden spell purely to negate any possiblility of a moon mirror shield being used)

So I have to beat you without any negation? Easy. I run a deck that rarely relies on negation anyway. I just have to play a card and watch you throw a tantrum over it.

explain how ur gonna duel me when i have u blocked?

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #172 by LightCaster » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:28 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

I can make another one you know... I've already gotten you to lose, what, 6 times over 3 accounts?

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #173 by CrystalMusic » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:30 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

I can make another one you know... I've already gotten you to lose, what, 6 times over 3 accounts?

so u just admited to multi account block evading. good to know

NiwatoriFTW

Post #174 by NiwatoriFTW » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:33 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

they are purely used only for tributing for armed protector dragon so actually it is.

Oh, please. When you ask for "custom archetypes only" you rant if the opponent is not using a card with a freaking common name. https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-21607947
[0:00] CrystalMusic: CrystalMusic hosted Single (with siding) in Custom Cards (Unrated) with duel note "CUSTOM ARCHETYPE CARDS ONLY! NO PENDS!"
[3:45] PITA: Normal Summoned "Wile E. Coyote" from hand (4/5) to M-3
[3:51] PITA: Activated "Looney Leg Muscle Vitamins" from hand (1/4)
[3:54] PITA: Activated "Looney Rocket-Propelled Tennis Shoes" from hand (1/3)
[3:54] CrystalMusic: "nope"
[3:57] CrystalMusic: "nope"
[4:04] PITA: "huh?"
[4:07] CrystalMusic: "they dont share the name card name"
[4:12] CrystalMusic: "therefore not a n archetype"
[4:24] CrystalMusic: "see how mine are called "US Armed Forces"?"
[4:26] PITA: "It's a Toon archtype."
[4:28] CrystalMusic: "no"
[4:30] CrystalMusic: "the NAME of teh card"
[4:31] CrystalMusic: "not the type"
[4:32] PITA: "Based off of Looney."
[4:39] PITA: "Most of the spells are the same."
[4:41] PITA: "Except for one."
[4:43] CrystalMusic: "the name of the card determins ints arcetype"
[5:01] CrystalMusic: "like HERO, Cyber, Roid, Koala, The Forbidden One"
[5:06] PITA: "I know, but"
[5:12] CrystalMusic: "these are examples of an archetype"
[5:13] PITA: "can't spell/traps have archtypes?"
[5:23] CrystalMusic: "they have to share the name"
[5:34] PITA: "Only ONE single card doesn't have the same name"
[5:39] CrystalMusic: "wile e cyotoe doenst share the name of ur spells"
[5:39] PITA: "the monsters are all toons"
[5:43] CrystalMusic: "toon is a TYPE"
[5:45] PITA: "and all the spell and traps are the same."
[5:46] CrystalMusic: "not an archetype"
[5:47] PITA: "I know"
[5:49] PITA: "i don't care?"
[5:57] PITA: "Can't we just duel like normal people?"
[6:01] CrystalMusic: "then im blocking u cas u cant obey the rule u agreed to"
[6:12] CrystalMusic: "by clicking my nam u agreed to the rules i set"

And now you throw a double standard on how you define deck purity? For some reason, you claimed that EVERY card must be have the same naming in an archetype deck, how come a "Pure Beatdown" deck of yours can have exceptions? for Or is it the usual "My duel, my rules" being applied?

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #175 by LightCaster » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:35 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

And you create rules to only hinder your opponent. Claimed to be a government official, intentionally stalled games, harrassed many people and told a few of them to get off the site, have used Youtube and the forums to shame people.and treat duel notes as contracts. If anything I'm a saint compared to you.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #176 by CrystalMusic » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:44 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

And you create rules to only hinder your opponent. Claimed to be a government official, intentionally stalled games, harrassed many people and told a few of them to get off the site, have used Youtube and the forums to shame people.and treat duel notes as contracts. If anything I'm a saint compared to you.

create rules to only hinder my opponent? how many times have i repeated this? it is YOUR JOB to make a deck that can make my rules benefit you. if u dont make a deck that can make my rules benefit you, then thats YOUR FAULT.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #177 by LightCaster » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:52 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

create rules to only hinder my opponent? how many times have i repeated this? it is YOUR JOB to make a deck that can make my rules benefit you. if u dont make a deck that can make my rules benefit you, then thats YOUR FAULT.

I watched you duel with your indian deck and broke these three rules:

No auto wins
No alternate wins
No TCG remakes

In the duel with your transformers you broke these rules:

No contact fusions.
No summoning more than twice without a cost.

These are rules YOU created and YOU broke them. I'd even be inclined to show you every replay i have and point out how you broke your own rules in every single one.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #178 by CrystalMusic » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:59 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

No auto wins
No alternate wins
No TCG remakes

No contact fusions.

These are rules YOU created and YOU broke them.

1: contact fusion RETURNS the cards to the deck. mine send to the GY so im not contact fusion summoining as my cards always send from the hand or field to the GY.

2: my NATIVE AMERICAN (NOT INDIAN!!! GET IT RIGHT!!!) only use eatos because shes my soul card as shes a native american warrior (im native american) and an angel (i beleive in angels) combined

3: its no INSTA wins. (aka cards tha make you win without any prerequisites)

4: the only deck i have that spam summons without a cost (with the acception on my "Safe Guards" is my paladins (i made this to give spam summoners a taste of their own medicine)
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #179 by NiwatoriFTW » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:01 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

And yet, when people actually do that, you rage quit over random minimal reasons:

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-21760129
[0:00] CrystalMusic: CrystalMusic hosted Single (with siding) in Advanced (Unrated) with duel note "1st gen & GX season 1."
[11:31] CrystalMusic: Entered Draw Phase
[11:31] CrystalMusic: Drew "Obnoxious Celtic Guard"
[11:33] CrystalMusic: Entered Standby Phase
[11:34] CrystalMusic: Entered Main Phase 1
[11:37] CrystalMusic: Entered Battle Phase
[11:39] CrystalMusic: Attacked "Dark Magician" in M-4 with "The Dragon Dwelling in the Cave" in M-4
[11:41] Swish3: Activated Set "Mirror Force" in S-2
[11:41] CrystalMusic: "ill take the lp"
[11:46] CrystalMusic: Declared effect of "Mirror Force Dragon" in M-3
[11:50] Swish3: "doesnt work"
[11:56] CrystalMusic: "u suck"
[11:56] Swish3: "theres no targeting"
[11:59] CrystalMusic: "using exodia"
[12:02] CrystalMusic: "i know u are"
[12:03] Swish3: Sent "Mirror Force" from S-2 to GY
[12:04] CrystalMusic: "get a REAL deck"
[12:05] Swish3: "not me"
[12:07] CrystalMusic: "not some BS like that"
[12:10] Swish3: "i swear lol"
[12:10] CrystalMusic: "POROVE IT"
[12:15] Swish3: Showed deck
[12:17] Swish3: "lolololol"
[12:18] CrystalMusic: Stopped viewing Opponent's Deck
[12:18] Swish3: Shuffled deck
[12:20] CrystalMusic: "show hand"
[12:22] CrystalMusic: Left duel

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-21761965
[0:00] CrystalMusic: CrystalMusic hosted Single (with siding) in Advanced (Unrated) with duel note "Severely Underused Cards Only. No Pends."
[1:12] programmer: Entered Draw Phase
[1:12] programmer: Drew "Spellbinding Circle"
[1:17] programmer: Entered End Phase
[1:20] programmer: Sent "Penumbral Soldier Lady" from hand (1/7) to GY
[1:23] programmer: Ended turn
[1:29] programmer: Entered Draw Phase
[1:29] programmer: Drew "Fairy's Hand Mirror"
[1:31] programmer: Entered Main Phase 1
[1:34] programmer: Set "Interdimensional Matter Transporter" from hand (2/7) to S-3
[1:35] programmer: Set "Call of the Haunted" from hand (4/6) to S-4
[1:37] programmer: Set "Fairy's Hand Mirror" from hand (5/5) to S-2
[1:39] programmer: Ended turn
--------------------------------------------
[1:40] CrystalMusic: Entered Draw Phase
[1:40] CrystalMusic: Drew "Magic Hole Golem"
[1:42] CrystalMusic: Entered Standby Phase
[1:42] CrystalMusic: Entered Main Phase 1
[1:44] programmer: Activated Set "Call of the Haunted" in S-4
[1:44] CrystalMusic: Set "Seven Tools of the Bandit" from hand (1/4) to S-3
[1:44] programmer: Viewed GY
[1:46] programmer: Special Summoned "Penumbral Soldier Lady" from GY to M-3 (ATK)
[1:46] CrystalMusic: Set "Cursed Seal of the Forbidden Spell" from hand (2/3) to S-4
[1:49] programmer: Stopped viewing GY
[1:52] CrystalMusic: "bye"
[1:56] CrystalMusic: "summon it the RIGHT way"
[1:57] CrystalMusic: "noob"
[1:58] CrystalMusic: Left duel

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-21762077
[0:00] CrystalMusic: CrystalMusic hosted Single (with siding) in Advanced (Unrated) with duel note "severely underused cards only. no pends."
[4:03] CrystalMusic: Entered Draw Phase
[4:03] CrystalMusic: Drew "Seven Tools of the Bandit"
[4:08] CrystalMusic: Flip Summoned Set "Aroma Jar" in M-4
[4:11] CrystalMusic: Entered End Phase
[4:14] CrystalMusic: Gained 1000 LP
[4:17] CrystalMusic: Sent "Alpha The Magnet Warrior" from hand (4/7) to GY
[4:19] CrystalMusic: Ended turn
--------------------------------------------
[4:20] Osqar1420|: Entered Draw Phase
[4:20] Osqar1420|: Drew "Gemini Elf"
[4:22] Osqar1420|: Entered Standby Phase
[4:22] Osqar1420|: Entered Main Phase 1
[4:25] Osqar1420|: Activated Set "Mystical Space Typhoon" in S-2
[4:28] Osqar1420|: Sent "Black Pendant" from S-3 to GY
[4:31] Osqar1420|: Sent "Mystical Space Typhoon" from S-2 to GY
[4:32] CrystalMusic: Lost 500 LP
[4:33] Osqar1420|: Removed a counter from "Alexandrite Dragon" in M-3 (now 0)
[4:40] Osqar1420|: Normal Summoned "Gemini Elf" from hand (7/7) to M-2
[4:48] Osqar1420|: Activated "United We Stand" from hand (1/6)
[4:50] Osqar1420|: Placed a counter on "United We Stand" in S-3 (now 1)
[4:51] Osqar1420|: Placed a counter on "Alexandrite Dragon" in M-3 (now 1)
[4:54] Osqar1420|: Activated "Mage Power" from hand (2/5)
[4:58] Osqar1420|: Placed a counter on "Mage Power" in S-2 (now 1)
[4:59] CrystalMusic: "noob"
[5:08] CrystalMusic: "use equips on the RIGHt monster"
[5:09] Osqar1420|: "?"
[5:10] CrystalMusic: "not a randomone"
[5:14] CrystalMusic: "use it on a mosnter MADe for equiops"
[5:15] CrystalMusic: "bye"
[5:19] CrystalMusic: Left duel

Also, "it is YOUR JOB"? Entitlement, much?

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #180 by LightCaster » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:04 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

No auto wins
No alternate wins
No TCG remakes

No contact fusions.

These are rules YOU created and YOU broke them.

1: contact fusion RETURNS the cards to the deck. mine send to the GY so im not contact fusion summoining as my cards always send from the hand or field to the GY.

2: my NATIVE AMERICAN (NOT INDIAN!!! GET IT RIGHT!!!) only use eatos because shes my soul card as shes a native american warrior (im native american) and an angel (i beleive in angels) combined

3: its no INSTA wins. (aka cards tha make you win without any prerequisites)

4: the only deck i have that spam summons without a cost is my paladins (i made this to give spam summoners a taste of their own medicine)

Your INDIAN deck has an auto win. Your rules say no auto wins.

Your transformers deck, pony deck, pedo deck also spam summon with no cost.

You have a rule on no broken cards. All of them are broken.

Your transformers fusion is a remake of ABC-Dragon Buster, no TCG remakes

Your transformer fusion has the same contact fuse effect of ABC-Dragon Buster. No contact fusion.

Return to “Spam Paradise”