why is reading such an important skill? heres why!

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

why is reading such an important skill? heres why!

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:13 pm

“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

xDEADCENTREx

Post #2 by xDEADCENTREx » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:27 pm

Using proper PSCT, even I have issues understanding your cards, and how they are suppose to work, and I am on the same level of expertise on PSCT matters, as Pharoah Atem from the unofficial YGOOrganization Team. Even LittleKuriboh, QuincyMccoy, and AntiTCB wouldn't be able to interpret how your cards are suppose to work, without having a Guide beforehand of their texts, accompanied with an explanation of what their texts means in terms of how they function in the game, in full.

I have offered my aide to reword them for their proper intentions to you a number of times, and to reduce the potentially toxic environment you create "not for other users" but for yourself, I highly suggest contacting me to get them reworded, so you can also enjoy your experience, and avoid any ridicule from users with no respect.

-Nick

Return to “Spam Paradise”