Can anyone help me?

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
Lunhill

Can anyone help me?

Post #1 by Lunhill » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:05 pm

Lunhill: there a way to report a judge?
Resource Judge #0823: yeah you can do so on the foruns
Resource Judge #0823: posting.php?mode=post&f=7
Apr 9th
Lunhill: uh wtf?
Lunhill: so what?
Lunhill: why was i frozen?
Lunhill: do*
Lunhill: u said pm you why was i frozen?
Resource Judge #0823: you were frozen for claming that gamciel targeted, saying that its on yugipedia
Resource Judge #0823: and then you stalled for two hours calling a judge while no judge was online while in a clearly disadvantagous situation
Lunhill: i never said it targeted i said i didnt kno and waited for a judge
Lunhill: how can i stall i accepted the state and passed my turn? my opp chose to keep on about the effect and not play
Lunhill: thus why i called a judge
Resource Judge #0823: you said it did and that yugipedia supported you
Lunhill: he left the duel.
Resource Judge #0823: yes
Lunhill: and i can show that rn
Resource Judge #0823: doesn't mean you arent stalling
Resource Judge #0823: show it then
Lunhill: give me one sec to find plz
Lunhill: i looked it up on phone while playing
Lunhill: ok ssing from webcam
Lunhill: can ii send imgs?
Resource Judge #0823: sure
Lunhill: how?
Resource Judge #0823: how do I know, you're the one who said you'll send them
Lunhill: sec i have link
Lunhill: https://www.google.com/search?q=does%20 ... mIR411:200
Lunhill: 5th one down
Resource Judge #0823: google searches are different based off of search history
Lunhill: Card Errata:Gameciel, the Sea Turtle Kaiju - Yugipedia - Yu-Gi ... yugipedia.com wiki Card_Errata:Gameciel,_the_Sea_Turtle_Kaiju You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) to your opponent's side of the ... activates a card or effect, except "Gameciel, the Sea Turtle Kaiju": You can ... anywhere on the field; negate the activation, and if you do, banish that card. Missing: target | Must include: target
Resource Judge #0823: lmao your own copy paste says that the webpage doesn't have target anywhere
Lunhill: i just copied from goodle
Lunhill: i cant send u an img of it....
Lunhill: what else do u want
Resource Judge #0823: and what you copied from google says you're wrong
Lunhill: search it urseld and look for 5th down
Resource Judge #0823: yeah
Resource Judge #0823: you're also ignoring the first 4 results
Lunhill: yes... is the internet always right?
Resource Judge #0823: the first one probalby being the rulings page of the wiki taht says "The effect "negate the activation, and if you do, banish that card." does not target. "
Lunhill: thats also why i attempted to eait for a judge
Lunhill: wait
Lunhill: i accepted it passed turn he wasnt sure i wasnt sure i called judge he left duel...
Lunhill: i asked 4-5 times if he was going to play or agrue the effect.
Lunhill: before calling a jusge
Lunhill: he even tried offering a draw in middle of all this that i declined.
Lunhill: there was no lie. i accepted it, it was apparent neither of us knew. so i called a judge bc he refused to play his turn
Resource Judge #0823: you say you found it then refused to give a link, when I asked for the link myself you gave me a google search result that doens't support your argument whatsoever
Lunhill: i was content with his ruling on it until he didnt wanna play
Lunhill: i showed u the link....
Lunhill: i cant send u an img
Resource Judge #0823: if you were fine with the ruling why didn't you cancel the call
Lunhill: its liteerally a copy paste of the whole entry
Resource Judge #0823: and it doesn't support your argument that gamaciel targets whatsoever
Lunhill: bc he refused to play his turn.
Resource Judge #0823: he's not supposed to play while waiting for a gamestate related call
Resource Judge #0823: and you made no indication you wanted him to continue in the chat iether
Lunhill: it says card errtas missing: targeting must include targeting
Lunhill: yes i did
Resource Judge #0823: link it
Lunhill: i asked 2-5 times
Lunhill: i dont have it this was an hour or more ago
Resource Judge #0823: thats not part of the page
Lunhill: yes it is....
Resource Judge #0823: thats google telling you the page doesn't have the term targeting
Resource Judge #0823: and the 2nd half saying that you can search requireing the phrase targeting
Lunhill: Card Errata:Gameciel, the Sea Turtle Kaiju - Yugipedia - Yu-Gi ... yugipedia.com wiki Card_Errata:Gameciel,_the_Sea_Turtle_Kaiju You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) to your opponent's side of the ... activates a card or effect, except "Gameciel, the Sea Turtle Kaiju": You can ... anywhere on the field; negate the activation, and if you do, banish that card. Missing: target | Must include: target
Lunhill: oh shit... u may be right on that. im not understanding there was no malicous intent and i attempted to wait for the judge my opponent left
Lunhill: there was an indication i wanted him to play his turn when i passed mine.... to him and he drew....
Resource Judge #0823: you called a judge after he started his turn
Lunhill: i never paused the game. i said i accepted it and he didnt play
Lunhill: yes bc he was still unhappy with me accepting th effect and wanted to be right... so i called a judge to find out,
Lunhill: just ike hes been watching my last 4-5 games and senfing me pms..... bc he couldnt let it go... i did
Lunhill: he threatened to report me i said that was fine i just wanted to wait on judge for ruling and he left
Resource Judge #0823: ok fine, I wont freeze you for the stalling, but I'm still keeping the cheating punishment
Lunhill: how did i cheat both players were unsure of a ruling so i called a judge
Lunhill: he left before judge came....
Lunhill: i didnt force him to do so....
Lunhill: i didnt resolve any effects the changed gamestate
Lunhill: i accepted his and passed turn...
Lunhill: and he refused to play......
Resource Judge #0823: you still claimed you were sure and tried to support your claim with a source that doesn't exist
Lunhill: i showed u what it looked like, i never claimed i was sure thus why i called a judge in the first place
Lunhill: my oppenent wasnt sure or he would have taken his turn and none of this would be an issue,,,,,
Resource Judge #0823: its also something that couldve been easily proven if you actually opened the website
Lunhill: i did... i also accepted the gamestate and passed turn.... my oppenent chose to keep on about it with no links to rulings just harrasment rly, so yes i called a judge
Resource Judge #0823: yeah which is why I'm not freezing you for stalling anymore
Lunhill: bc it was apparent we were not getting anywhere
Lunhill: and cheating is a better label? thats more offensive then anything
Lunhill: in no way did i cheat
Lunhill: i gave the guy every option i could to continue gameplay.....
Lunhill: Im newer to the game i dont know all the rulings so when i tell a guy ok thats fine play and he contines for 5 mins to explain why he is right thats a red flag for me so i wanted to ask a judge.
Lunhill: i played in 2014 and just recently began playing the game in paper again... with covid... im here.... i thought thats what that option of calling a judge was for? i legitamently didnt know...
Lunhill: im just trying to learn to play better, u learn from mistakes... im gonna make them.... thats why i was trying to figure out how it worked.
Lunhill: to explain it all so it makes more sence i played a muddragon first and changed attribute.. he had no responce. i thought this was because they are both water.... but if gamicel dont target that wouldnt matter so i couldntt understand why he targeted the one after i changed the attribute to match what he negated.
Lunhill: does that clarify my confusion?
Resource Judge #0823: yes but if you're going to claim soemthing and say that you have proof supporting it, you need to stick by it
Resource Judge #0823: if you're going to claim taht you have evidence without even bohtering to look at the evidence yourself tahts on you
Lunhill: i didnt know... claimed i didnt know . and was ok with continuing... I honestly wasnt in anyway trying to stall. or cheat.. and to be called a cheater over an honest mistake.... thats only reason im still discussing.... i was just trying to solve the issue. i thought nothing of it or id have saved chat ect.
Lunhill: I mean he must be pretty upset to follow me into 5 games and watch me win 5 games then report it.... do i seem upset? am i angry about anything? other then my intentions being called into question?

troglyte
Mood:

Post #2 by troglyte » Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:32 pm

I can't really be on your side here, but let me give you some advice.

If it doesn't say the word 'target' then it doesn't target.
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

Lunhill

Post #3 by Lunhill » Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:11 pm

Ya I understand that, that isn't the issue I even accepted it and passed the turn to my opp. he then proceeded to tell me why he was right for 10 mins at which time I called a judge bc he refused to play. this conversation above happen almost 4 hours after that.

Lunhill

Post #4 by Lunhill » Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:13 pm

The same judge has now done this twice to me I ate the first 7 day one to not ruffle feathers but now I got another 3 days.... ranked 104 in singles and cant play after reset... all I wanted was clarification bc my opp was only telling me what he wanted to.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #5 by Darkraiclone » Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:20 pm

Did you really just post the same topic twice?
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Lunhill

Post #6 by Lunhill » Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:20 am

Return to “Serious Discussions”