Yu-Gi-Oh!

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
!!! (AQ) Blinkill
Mood:

Yu-Gi-Oh!

Post #1 by !!! (AQ) Blinkill » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:49 am

I had an idea running through my mind for awhile.
· I'm not so sure, but i think that most of the players in db are playing on that site for the rating/exp system. To increase their "number". This all came to me when i was reading some posts on Reddit, Youtube & servers in Discord. Also, as an example you can read the Main Menu's posts most of them only want "Views" to their profiles, they don't actually play the game (You can see their wins/loses, and if they have a high win/loss ammount, that number won't change in a month). Some people also only post in the mm for "Likes" or for profile views.

So, my prediction is: When another site about yugioh includes a worse, similar, better rating / exp system, 90% of the players on DuelingBook will leave. Being left only players that post in the Main Menu (5%) and players that want a "Real Life Experience" with manual cards, wait half an hour to an opponent's response, manual effects, opponent doesn't know the rulings, etc. I already made this research on a huge ammount of users in Dueling Book.

As a final quote. I'm surprised on how the people feel worse OR better only by the change of a number.
Signature testing, so it won't be deleted (Again).

Return to “Serious Discussions”