Outside of being the main protagonist and his group of friends, Duelist Kingdom was a scary and dangerous place

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
!!! (AQ) Blinkill
Mood:

Outside of being the main protagonist and his group of friends, Duelist Kingdom was a scary and dangerous place

Post #1 by !!! (AQ) Blinkill » Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:01 pm

Thats super special and nice that Pegasus wanted to over elaborate his plan to take a millennium item (potentially 2 of them) while putting everyone else that participated in this tournament in danger on his private island.

1.-Where would you go to eat on the island? We only see Yugi and friends eat 3 times during this Saga. Grilled fish from Mako, camping food from Mai, and inside the castle. What if you didnt know you were going to be at the island for more than a few hours or more than a day and you didnt pack anything, and you didnt have the 10 required star chips to make it into the final rounds to eat in the castle. Would we do what Tristian suggested and eat berries and other stuff in the forests?

2.-Just like #1, if we had to stay on the island longer than expected. What about sleeping? Was anyone told that you need to pack camping gear like a tent and sleeping bag? Is it safe to assume there was no other wildlife on the island that would cause any concern while you slept anywhere that seemed safe?

3.-Are you telling me its perfectly ok an get injured? Did the participants of this tournaments sign an agreement that these things are perfectly ok and they are not responsible? I'm not saying I would avoid dueling at a duel tournament but this seems like a bit much.

4.-We see that there are many places on the island to duel and one of these places were inside a dank cave with god knows what inside crawling around and waiting to attack you. Assuming you do duel someone inside and all is well. What if they really are sore losers and push AN UNMOVABLE ROCK in front of the only way out. If you keep walking further into the cave you eventually make your way into some labyrinth and you are telling me if I choose the wrong way I'll be lost forever and just die of thirst or starvation. No one to help just "lol sucks to be you."

5.-I wont even touch on the stupidity and dangers of the inside of the castle since this isnt really a place a regular duelist would go outside from the main protagonist and friends. However I'm just dying to know why the dueling arena inside of the castle has a seemingly bottomless pit below where everyone is dueling. What the hell would happen if I tripped on accident and fell off to the side and just smash my head from however high up just because I tripped and the designer of this castle deemed it necessary for the duel arena inside to be god knows how many stories high and have absolutely no safeguards in case someone falls over or even if I dropped something on accident.
Signature testing, so it won't be deleted (Again).

Return to “Serious Discussions”