I'm a little bit worried by the futur of Orcust/Orphegel

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
!!! (AQ) Blinkill
Mood:

I'm a little bit worried by the futur of Orcust/Orphegel

Post #1 by !!! (AQ) Blinkill » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:31 pm

After the last revel of the two new card from DANE for Orphegel, i'm really worried about this Deck. By that I mean that I trully love it from the first appearance for his gameplay, his artwork, his effect and mostly for the lore arround it. So with the deck becomming meta i'm affraid of the consequences. By that I mean High price card in secret, Ban of galatea or other, bad reputation of the player and accusation of being a meta ship... So I have a few questions :

- Did the get will be tier 0, 1 or other and what do you think will be his par of the meta in the next few month ? In the OCG and the TCG

- Did the two new card may become secret when DANE will be here in the TCG ? What do you believe will be there cost ?

- What card could get ban or limited and what are the chance that it arrive ?

I know that this is entirely new and no tournament has proove anything but i'm a casual player (not in the meaning of playing time to time but by playing non meta and without bying a card 30 bucks) and I wonder if players familliar with the meta scene have any suppositon.

Sorry for my medium level of writing (I'm a french guy, and not the best one in english) and thanks for your time !
Signature testing, so it won't be deleted (Again).

Return to “Serious Discussions”