New Yugioh show

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
manuel707

New Yugioh show

Post #1 by manuel707 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:52 am

Hello everyone from the Yugioh community I would like to know your opinions on an idea I had for a new yugioh anime that I hope I could send to konami and see if they would make it. An anime where some really rich guy in the future, who really loves duel monsters invents a sort of time machine. He then uses that time machine to take out famous duelist from across time and have them duel it out in a tournament to see who is truely number one and also just for entertainment. He could get people like, Yugi, kaiba, Mai, Jaden, Zane, alexis, Yusei, Jack, akiza, Yuma, Kaito, Yuya, Reiji, shun…………. etc etc and have them duel with their decks updated to what’s out currently, for example; zane could use cyber dragon infinity. And to make it as fair as possible they could keep yugioh main character bullshit to a minimum for the main five protagonist(Looking at what Yuya did almost every duel). This would also be a great opportunity for Konami to make more legacy support since they’ve already been doing that anyway and they could even reprint famous legacy cards again like Blue-eyes alternative Dragon, which people really want. The only problem I can think of is that Characters from yugioh vrains would not be able to participate maybe because they use links and master rule 4 would be a bit of a handicap for previous duelist, Konami could also make link monsters for them but I believe that changes their styles to much. Sorry for the extremely long post, anyway what do you guys think??

MrAwesomePG

Post #2 by MrAwesomePG » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:16 am

Eh....They typically don't have the main protagonists of the previous anime make an appearance since GX, barring the Bonds Beyond Time movie.

Closest the anime itself has gotten is including the some of the supporting cast of GX, 5DS, and Zexal, and it's doubtful they're gunna be doing that again.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Project Games

Return to “Serious Discussions”