Tired of existing Old School Formats? Some friends of mine made an Alternate Format for you!

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
zjun

Tired of existing Old School Formats? Some friends of mine made an Alternate Format for you!

Post #1 by zjun » Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:11 pm

Hey! I'll keep it brief, but there's a fairly active server I'm a member of, with a curated cardpool with a power level akin to Edison. It's had regular tournaments, 1-2 a day with about 8-10 people on average joining. I think a lot of people interested in older formats would really enjoy it, and new faces would be awesome.

Just a bit more about it, it has a really cool gimmick of Star Chips; A sort of currency you get for winning or participating in tournaments, which you can spend on adding/banning/limiting any cards you want. In that way the format's cardpool is community run. So far it's worked out really well!

If you read all of this, I appreciate it. I wouldn't be posting an advertisement if I didn't think the server was worth a look. If you're interested in at least giving it a look, here's the link: https://discord.gg/AmhChGtjJW

Return to “Serious Discussions”