Held hostage due to no judges is a daily occurrence at this point

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
Aaron rambo

Held hostage due to no judges is a daily occurrence at this point

Post #1 by Aaron rambo » Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:42 pm

Love getting held hostage for hours when i link my opponent official konami ruling because they know there are never any judges online and db refuses to hire new ones.

Renji Asuka

Post #2 by Renji Asuka » Fri Sep 22, 2023 6:50 pm

If it's unrated, you held yourself hostage.

If it's rated, just leave and report here: posting.php?mode=post&f=7
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

ominous

Post #3 by ominous » Fri Sep 22, 2023 6:53 pm

Aaron rambo wrote:Love getting held hostage for hours when i link my opponent official konami ruling because they know there are never any judges online and db refuses to hire new ones.

Don't join rated unless you know a judge is on, if you do, you're responsible for your games, if you can't resolve the issue because the opponent is stalling, cheating or trolling, leave and report them, that's why we have a report button.

Judges are not babysitters if you cant play rated without a babysitter, you shouldn't play rated
Dont be stupid, Stupid.

King_Kai

Post #4 by King_Kai » Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:41 am

You're only a hostage for as long as you allow it. Just leave the duel. Not worth your time. Seeing as your record is 550 wins and 500 loses, theres no rep or anything to hold onto here.

SilentMD

Post #5 by SilentMD » Wed Sep 27, 2023 6:42 am

Yeah, found this thread after being held hostage by a new account. It's maddening. But I'm petty and watched his games until a judge was online and got him frozen by sharing my replay when he was pulling that stuff on another player.

ominous

Post #6 by ominous » Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:26 pm

SilentMD wrote:Yeah, found this thread after being held hostage by a new account. It's maddening. But I'm petty and watched his games until a judge was online and got him frozen by sharing my replay when he was pulling that stuff on another player.

That's the saddest self report I've ever seen, what this tells me is if the shoe was on the other foot, you'd be no better than that person who did it to you.
Dont be stupid, Stupid.

SilentMD

Post #7 by SilentMD » Fri Sep 29, 2023 3:55 am

ominous wrote:
SilentMD wrote:Yeah, found this thread after being held hostage by a new account. It's maddening. But I'm petty and watched his games until a judge was online and got him frozen by sharing my replay when he was pulling that stuff on another player.

That's the saddest self report I've ever seen, what this tells me is if the shoe was on the other foot, you'd be no better than that person who did it to you.

Not sure what you mean. I've never / will never even consider going mali afk on someone. I want this platform to be the best it can be.

ominous

Post #8 by ominous » Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:10 am

SilentMD wrote:
ominous wrote:

Not sure what you mean. I've never / will never even consider going mali afk on someone. I want this platform to be the best it can be.

Don't lie to yourself, you did this for ego which is the same reason people use these tactics to stall players. You are no better than your opponent for sitting there and waiting instead of reporting them and leaving.
Dont be stupid, Stupid.

SilentMD

Post #9 by SilentMD » Fri Sep 29, 2023 9:27 am

ominous wrote:
SilentMD wrote:
ominous wrote:That's the saddest self report I've ever seen, what this tells me is if the shoe was on the other foot, you'd be no better than that person who did it to you.

Don't lie to yourself, you did this for ego which is the same reason people use these tactics to stall players. You are no better than your opponent for sitting there and waiting instead of reporting them and leaving.

Oh, I see what you're saying. I don't see it the same way.

Return to “Serious Discussions”