Judges and Ghost Accounts on DB

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Judges and Ghost Accounts on DB

Post #1 by DarwisBellium92 » Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:16 am

As the title says... I've been on this site for years and lately I've encountered some problems and mismanagements, including:

1 - Lately there are no judges in the rated and I have to wait too long (last year you had to wait like 5 minutes for a judge to arrive) but now even about 6 hours... absurd. :(
Here you have to increase many judges because many players make many missplays or cheat in rated. :?

2 - I see many ghost accounts, i.e. they sign up for DB and do nothing (no Custom no other Formats) except stalk you (to give you an example, MeianZainin is a ghost account). Can this be solved/fixed? :|

PS: I recently made stalking reports here but no response.
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist
Albaz/Branded and Gem-Knight/Tearlaments/Shaddoll player

"Not crediting an artist for your crappy custom cards is a world crime."
Cit.

ominous

Post #2 by ominous » Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:14 pm

1. If you want more judges more people need to take and pas the judge exam and qualify to be a judge, you want more judges take the test, pass and start judging, it's a voluntary role not a job.
2. How would that be solved? Without making arbitrary restrictions to how everyone else gets to use their account just because you don't want spectators, block them and move on.

There is no "stalking" turn off spectators if you don't want to spectated and block them.
Dont be stupid, Stupid.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #3 by DarwisBellium92 » Tue Aug 08, 2023 8:10 pm

ominous wrote:1. If you want more judges more people need to take and pas the judge exam and qualify to be a judge, you want more judges take the test, pass and start judging, it's a voluntary role not a job.
2. How would that be solved? Without making arbitrary restrictions to how everyone else gets to use their account just because you don't want spectators, block them and move on.

There is no "stalking" turn off spectators if you don't want to spectated and block them.

I understand
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist
Albaz/Branded and Gem-Knight/Tearlaments/Shaddoll player

"Not crediting an artist for your crappy custom cards is a world crime."
Cit.

Return to “Serious Discussions”