The Alt Accounts Problems on Duelingbook

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
DarwisBellium92
Mood:

The Alt Accounts Problems on Duelingbook

Post #1 by DarwisBellium92 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:30 pm

Honestly, I've been here for years and lately I've been getting these alt accounts (especially from the Yuja Drayko gang) within Duelingbook, they keep stalking me even though they are all blocked. :roll:

I tell the admins (like MarshieDemon and GenexWrecker) to fix this discomfort on the site, because this thing is getting really toxic.

Thanks
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist
Albaz/Branded and Gem-Knight/Tearlaments/Shaddoll player

"Not crediting an artist for your crappy custom cards is a world crime."
Cit.

Sound4

Post #2 by Sound4 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:58 pm

Why does this require a thread? Very pointless.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #3 by DarwisBellium92 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 2:23 pm

Sound4 wrote:Why does this require a thread? Very pointless.

1st: It's not a thread.
2nd: Duelingbook rules have very often been ignored or not updated at all.
3rd: From 2018 onwards, I have seen an increase in toxicity in this site that even, many Ban Evasion many users (see CrystalMusic and NO_KAIJOU).
4th and last: I want more controls and respect from user to user.

You have a someone mental/social problem...
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist

Cit.

Cromat

Post #4 by Cromat » Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:11 pm

Do not worry about these, the authorities know who is who. Accounts of people trying to impersonate others are either immediately frozen or terminated. All you will/can do is block the person who bothering you, and continue with your life. You do not become anonymous when you get a random username. The authorized party sees who is logging in from where. (Another recommendation: Nobody cares about you, so you shouldn't care about anybody either. You've been here all this time, and you must have realized what a toxic place it is.) Also, I want from you to introduce me with that admin called GenexWrecker as soon as possible.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #5 by DarwisBellium92 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:50 pm

Cromat wrote:Do not worry about these, the authorities know who is who. Accounts of people trying to impersonate others are either immediately frozen or terminated. All you will/can do is block the person who bothering you, and continue with your life. You do not become anonymous when you get a random username. The authorized party sees who is logging in from where. (Another recommendation: Nobody cares about you, so you shouldn't care about anybody either. You've been here all this time, and you must have realized what a toxic place it is.) Also, I want from you to introduce me with that admin called GenexWrecker as soon as possible.

So, I continue to block them but the situation does not seem to be resolved.

It's not that I worry, on the contrary, this thing is getting worse (see type NO_KAIJU who created an alt account named NO_NEGROS to stalk me).

Sooner or later Yuja Drayko's toxic gang will tire after almost 2 years of stalking.

PS: thanks for feedback, Cromat.

Cit.

Cromat

Post #6 by Cromat » Mon Jul 03, 2023 8:29 pm

Do not give any reaction to the other party and move on with your life, if they verbally abuse or bother you, you will report it. Opening such a topic and even mentioning their names does nothing but give them a boost and play into their hands. This is exactly what they want. Ignore them, they want you to be uncomfortable anyway. (I am writing this as a 3rd party watching the event from afar. If it happened to me, I would do what you did.) Anyway.. Block them, and continue. Or do nothing, even don't block them. They will get bored after a while. If harassment upgrades to severe, you can report them.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #7 by DarwisBellium92 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:06 pm

Cromat wrote:Do not give any reaction to the other party and move on with your life, if they verbally abuse or bother you, you will report it. Opening such a topic and even mentioning their names does nothing but give them a boost and play into their hands. This is exactly what they want. Ignore them, they want you to be uncomfortable anyway. (I am writing this as a 3rd party watching the event from afar. If it happened to me, I would do what you did.) Anyway.. Block them, and continue. Or do nothing, even don't block them. They will get bored after a while. If harassment upgrades to severe, you can report them.

I made a report to them once but got nothing but hate and complaints.

And from there, I finally gave up, I just look for order and justice in things.

Cit.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #8 by DarwisBellium92 » Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:37 am

PS: GenexWrecker and MarshieDemon, do something to these guys that I mentioned because I already made a report 5 months ago and, I haven't received any response from the report and they continue to stalk me both from Duelingbook and on other sites for over a year, it's already too much for me.

Cit.

Genexwrecker

Post #9 by Genexwrecker » Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:25 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:PS: GenexWrecker and MarshieDemon, do something to these guys that I mentioned because I already made a report 5 months ago and, I haven't received any response from the report and they continue to stalk me both from Duelingbook and on other sites for over a year, it's already too much for me.

You have made 0 reports to us on this matter.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #10 by DarwisBellium92 » Wed Jul 05, 2023 2:05 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:PS: GenexWrecker and MarshieDemon, do something to these guys that I mentioned because I already made a report 5 months ago and, I haven't received any response from the report and they continue to stalk me both from Duelingbook and on other sites for over a year, it's already too much for me.

You have made 0 reports to us on this matter.

Damn, maybe I'll send them these days.

I was convinced that I had sent such a thing but I will provide.

Cit.

Return to “Serious Discussions”