Judge not working their job properly

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
Sound4

Re: Judge not working their job properly

Post #41 by Sound4 » Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:59 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:3rd Reply from the bottom on Page 1.

Their words exactly "I dont trust anyone that tells me something."

Now, do you want to stop being stupid? Or are you going to smarten up and keep your mouth shut so you don't make more of a fool of yourself?

"I asked judge nicely, no judge refused to send me anything. If he did that, i would say thank you and im sorry. "
I recommend paying attention more when you are reading. Also that quote refers to a statement with nothing to back it up. Again you either clearly did not read properly or misunderstood.

Ah yes, the whole "Maybe you should pay attention while I selectively read" argument.

Thank you for confirming that you are wrong. Have a nice day.

Sound4

Post #42 by Sound4 » Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:00 pm

greg503 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:3rd Reply from the bottom on Page 1.

Their words exactly "I dont trust anyone that tells me something."

Now, do you want to stop being stupid? Or are you going to smarten up and keep your mouth shut so you don't make more of a fool of yourself?

"I asked judge nicely, no judge refused to send me anything. If he did that, i would say thank you and im sorry. "
I recommend paying attention more when you are reading. Also that quote refers to a statement with nothing to back it up. Again you either clearly did not read properly or misunderstood.

The whole point of (head) judges is that they know the rules, so if they say something is against the rules then they ARE the source

Judges aren't perfect and has been criticised many times of judges making ruling mistakes.

Sound4

Post #43 by Sound4 » Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:01 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:This is drama, not a serious discussion bruh...

The nosense never ending story...

Don't bother reading then in the first place.

greg503

Post #44 by greg503 » Fri Jun 30, 2023 10:22 pm

Sound4 wrote:
    greg503 wrote:
    Sound4 wrote:"I asked judge nicely, no judge refused to send me anything. If he did that, i would say thank you and im sorry. "

The whole point of (head) judges is that they know the rules, so if they say something is against the rules then they ARE the source

Judges aren't perfect and has been criticised many times of judges making ruling mistakes.

Of which this is unanimously NOT one of them
    Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #45 by Renji Asuka » Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:02 am

Sound4 wrote:
    Renji Asuka wrote:
    Sound4 wrote:"I asked judge nicely, no judge refused to send me anything. If he did that, i would say thank you and im sorry. "

Ah yes, the whole "Maybe you should pay attention while I selectively read" argument.

Ah yes, the guy who makes himself to be a hypocrite without realizing, then proceeds he is in the right.

But hey, I didn't know you advocated for blatant cheating.
    Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Sound4

Post #46 by Sound4 » Sat Jul 01, 2023 5:34 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
    Sound4 wrote:
    Renji Asuka wrote:Ah yes, the whole "Maybe you should pay attention while I selectively read" argument.

Ah yes, the guy who makes himself to be a hypocrite without realizing, then proceeds he is in the right.

Elaborate on the "hypocrite" part. I said that you are a hypocrite since you said about me that you it is important to show sources to what what I am saying instead of saying "type x thing". You proceed to do the same thing by the saying "look on master duel". It is incredibly hypocritical. Also don't jump to conclusions who said I am advocating cheating? You completely missed the point. Pay attention. What I said that you are a hypocrite based on what you said on what this topic is about. Also you intentionally misinterpreting quotes and once you saw that I proved you wrong. You gave a weak argument. Don't jump to conclusions before reading properly. Have a nice day.

Sound4

Post #47 by Sound4 » Sat Jul 01, 2023 5:35 pm

greg503 wrote:
    Sound4 wrote:
    greg503 wrote:The whole point of (head) judges is that they know the rules, so if they say something is against the rules then they ARE the source

Of course the point is that the person wanted a source on why the judge thought that.

greg503

Post #48 by greg503 » Sat Jul 01, 2023 9:18 pm

Sound4 wrote:
    greg503 wrote:
    Sound4 wrote:Judges aren't perfect and has been criticised many times of judges making ruling mistakes.

Of course the point is that the person wanted a source on why the judge thought that.

Which is where they misunderstand that the judge does not need to give a source, end of story
    Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #49 by Renji Asuka » Sat Jul 01, 2023 9:56 pm

Sound4 wrote:
    Renji Asuka wrote:
    Sound4 wrote:Thank you for confirming that you are wrong. Have a nice day.

Elaborate on the "hypocrite" part. I said that you are a hypocrite since you said about me that you it is important to show sources to what what I am saying instead of saying "type x thing". You proceed to do the same thing by the saying "look on master duel". It is incredibly hypocritical. Also don't jump to conclusions who said I am advocating cheating? You completely missed the point. Pay attention. What I said that you are a hypocrite based on what you said on what this topic is about. Also you intentionally misinterpreting quotes and once you saw that I proved you wrong. You gave a weak argument. Don't jump to conclusions before reading properly. Have a nice day.

I don't need to elaborate on anything since you're incapable of reading.

Sound4

Post #50 by Sound4 » Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:15 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
    Sound4 wrote:
    Renji Asuka wrote:Ah yes, the guy who makes himself to be a hypocrite without realizing, then proceeds he is in the right.

Very weak and vague argument. Is it that you have realised that you misinterpreted what the user said? or are you in denial? Either way you have been proven wrong with facts and evidence which you have no answer for. Have a nice day.

Sound4

Post #51 by Sound4 » Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:17 pm

greg503 wrote:
    Sound4 wrote:
    greg503 wrote:Of which this is unanimously NOT one of them

Which is where they misunderstand that the judge does not need to give a source, end of story

The point is that the user didn't see much of a reason why the judge thought that and wanted a source. A judge in well within their rights to provide a source which I I have seen been done.

greg503

Post #52 by greg503 » Sun Jul 02, 2023 8:38 pm

Sound4 wrote:
    greg503 wrote:
    Sound4 wrote:Of course the point is that the person wanted a source on why the judge thought that.

The point is that the user didn't see much of a reason why the judge thought that and wanted a source. A judge in well within their rights to provide a source which I I have seen been done.

They are also well within their rights to not in a scenario as obvious as this.
    Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #53 by Renji Asuka » Sun Jul 02, 2023 9:48 pm

Sound4 wrote:
    Renji Asuka wrote:
    Sound4 wrote:Elaborate on the "hypocrite" part. I said that you are a hypocrite since you said about me that you it is important to show sources to what what I am saying instead of saying "type x thing". You proceed to do the same thing by the saying "look on master duel". It is incredibly hypocritical. Also don't jump to conclusions who said I am advocating cheating? You completely missed the point. Pay attention. What I said that you are a hypocrite based on what you said on what this topic is about. Also you intentionally misinterpreting quotes and once you saw that I proved you wrong. You gave a weak argument. Don't jump to conclusions before reading properly. Have a nice day.

Very weak and vague argument. Is it that you have realised that you misinterpreted what the user said? or are you in denial? Either way you have been proven wrong with facts and evidence which you have no answer for. Have a nice day.

It isn't weak or vague, you just refuse to read. There's a difference.

If you actually cared to have a conversation, you wouldn't be intellectually dishonest.

And yes, nearly every thread you get into, you're always intellectually dishonest.

DarwisBellium92
    Mood:

Post #54 by DarwisBellium92 » Sun Jul 02, 2023 9:57 pm

The endless and useless words battle... :roll:
    Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist
    Albaz/Branded and Gem-Knight/Tearlaments/Shaddoll player

"Not crediting an artist for your crappy custom cards is a world crime."
    Cit.

Sound4

Post #55 by Sound4 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 8:40 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
    Sound4 wrote:
    Renji Asuka wrote:I don't need to elaborate on anything since you're incapable of reading.

If you actually cared to have a conversation, you wouldn't be intellectually dishonest.

And yes, nearly every thread you get into, you're always intellectually dishonest.

Incorrect you realised that you misinterpreted what the user said and refuse to admit. You have been proven wrong with facts and evidence which you have no answer. That is the truth. This isn't my opinion this is purely facts supported with evidence. You know it just accept it. Have a nice day.

Sound4

Post #56 by Sound4 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 8:41 am

greg503 wrote:
    Sound4 wrote:
    greg503 wrote:Which is where they misunderstand that the judge does not need to give a source, end of story

The user did which is what they are complaining about.

greg503

Post #57 by greg503 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 2:00 pm

Sound4 wrote:
    greg503 wrote:
    Sound4 wrote:The point is that the user didn't see much of a reason why the judge thought that and wanted a source. A judge in well within their rights to provide a source which I I have seen been done.

The user did which is what they are complaining about.

And they can complain, but it doesn't change anything
    Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #58 by Renji Asuka » Mon Jul 03, 2023 4:20 pm

Sound4 wrote:
    Renji Asuka wrote:
    Sound4 wrote:Very weak and vague argument. Is it that you have realised that you misinterpreted what the user said? or are you in denial? Either way you have been proven wrong with facts and evidence which you have no answer for. Have a nice day.

Incorrect you realised that you misinterpreted what the user said and refuse to admit. You have been proven wrong with facts and evidence which you have no answer. That is the truth. This isn't my opinion this is purely facts supported with evidence. You know it just accept it. Have a nice day.

once again you're showing how you're intellectually dishonest.

Sound4

Post #59 by Sound4 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 8:13 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
    Sound4 wrote:
    Renji Asuka wrote:It isn't weak or vague, you just refuse to read. There's a difference.

Explain. Oh sorry you can't. You know why? It is because you have been proven wrong with facts and evidence.

Renji Asuka

Post #60 by Renji Asuka » Mon Jul 03, 2023 8:19 pm

Sound4 wrote:
    Renji Asuka wrote:
    Sound4 wrote:Incorrect you realised that you misinterpreted what the user said and refuse to admit. You have been proven wrong with facts and evidence which you have no answer. That is the truth. This isn't my opinion this is purely facts supported with evidence. You know it just accept it. Have a nice day.

Explain. Oh sorry you can't. You know why? It is because you have been proven wrong with facts and evidence.

You claim I can't, yet I already have, which is more proof you don't read and all you do is just worry about what your next response is going to be.

Return to “Serious Discussions”