Judge not working their job properly

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
Psily

Judge not working their job properly

Post #1 by Psily » Mon May 22, 2023 11:57 am

After some misscommunications in game, opponent called judge because I viewed my deck to check ratios. After judge by name "superamaro"entered the game, he said 'im not able to do that', i nicely asked if he/she can send me where is that said, provided or anything similiar in official rulings, or db rulings, anything that is written and said like that. He furiously ignored it and because he is a "JUDGE", he made an AUTHORITY because of his rights as JUDGE and not acting fairly to both players, as one wanted some answers he get it, but when i wanted my answers on my questions I didnt get them. Only "YOU CANT". Thats not acting as a proper and fair judge, only an arrogant person which did not see both sides only one. Also im disabled for 2 days to play rated matches, and I think i didnt deserve it. Because i asked for answers and wanted to get know them for future mathes, i didnt get them, instead i got disabled from rated matches. I would ask that this judge be punished for not working their job properly

greg503

Post #2 by greg503 » Mon May 22, 2023 1:49 pm

Replay?
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #3 by Renji Asuka » Mon May 22, 2023 1:55 pm

You're not allowed to look through your deck without a card allowing you to.

Otherwise it is cheating.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

M112x

Post #4 by M112x » Mon May 22, 2023 1:56 pm

rotfl

is this a clickbait?

Genexwrecker

Post #5 by Genexwrecker » Mon May 22, 2023 2:03 pm

What you did falls under cheating and is one of the most basic fundamentals of all card games. The mass awareness of knowing not to do this and common sense is why you were removed from ranked.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Psily

Post #6 by Psily » Mon May 22, 2023 2:11 pm

Yes, I understand all, i dont need any more people to warn me that. Everyone says even judge that is called "cheating", no i dont see it that way as deck is shuffled. Cards cannot be put in any order i want. So it remains shuffled. NO that is not the point of this topic. As i understand that, i just asked a guide/ruling/link/anything that points and provides reasonable explanation of that. I asked judge nicely, no judge refused to send me anything. If he did that, i would say thank you and im sorry. Its more important that he/she acted arrogant and rude to me. He/she wasnt 100% fair to both sides, and not even considered taking in opinion my questions. It would be the same when i say: "hey, this judge is bad, hey this judge is good", why is he/she good?, why is he/she bad? I need to explain things why i have that opinion or complaint. This was what i wanted. I just wanted from judge to explain me in anyway why is that called "cheating" tho i dont see it as cheating but if it is said like than it is, and to give me link to official rule

Psily

Post #7 by Psily » Mon May 22, 2023 2:22 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:You're not allowed to look through your deck without a card allowing you to.

Literally you just copied judge words. Same question to you im asking, as i asked judge. Just need link/resource/anything that points to official rulings, and i will say "Thank you, i was wrong for doing that and im sorry. Will never happen again"

Genexwrecker

Post #8 by Genexwrecker » Mon May 22, 2023 2:46 pm

We have 0 obligations to link you to x thing. You the player are not doing your job nor applying common sense.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Renji Asuka

Post #9 by Renji Asuka » Mon May 22, 2023 2:46 pm

Psily wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:You're not allowed to look through your deck without a card allowing you to.

Literally you just copied judge words. Same question to you im asking, as i asked judge. Just need link/resource/anything that points to official rulings, and i will say "Thank you, i was wrong for doing that and im sorry. Will never happen again"

This is how all trading card games work.

Hell even Yugioh Master Duel won't allow you to look through your deck without a card stating so.

You're wrong on this subject, simple as that.

Psily

Post #10 by Psily » Mon May 22, 2023 2:52 pm

Yes, you say you have 0 obligations, but when it comes to card rulings and such a things, of course that everyone points to those rules. Same thing, but one is done correctly, the other one not. Really dissappointing...

Renji Asuka

Post #11 by Renji Asuka » Mon May 22, 2023 2:53 pm

Psily wrote:Yes, you say you have 0 obligations, but when it comes to card rulings and such a things, of course that everyone points to those rules. Same thing, but one is done correctly, the other one not. Really dissappointing...

What is disappointing is thinking that it is okay to look through your deck any time you want and thinking that is okay.

Psily

Post #12 by Psily » Mon May 22, 2023 2:57 pm

I never stated that is good to view your deck, i stated that no one (judges) points to official ruling about this thing. I agreed that is wrong and it shouldnt be done, i just want points to official ruling. its about principles not ruling in the game

Renji Asuka

Post #13 by Renji Asuka » Mon May 22, 2023 2:58 pm

Psily wrote:I never stated that is good to view your deck, i stated that no one (judges) points to official ruling about this thing. I agreed that is wrong and it shouldnt be done, i just want points to official ruling. its about principles not ruling in the game

Literally, nearly every single yugioh video game does not let you look through your deck in the middle of a duel unless a card allows it.

That is reference enough, stop trying to cheat.

Psily

Post #14 by Psily » Mon May 22, 2023 3:00 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Psily wrote:I never stated that is good to view your deck, i stated that no one (judges) points to official ruling about this thing. I agreed that is wrong and it shouldnt be done, i just want points to official ruling. its about principles not ruling in the game

Literally, nearly every single yugioh video game does not let you look through your deck in the middle of a duel unless a card allows it.

And I want that reference about the thing you just said. And that will end this conversation. That was what i wanted from judge

Renji Asuka

Post #15 by Renji Asuka » Mon May 22, 2023 3:01 pm

Psily wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

And I want that reference about the thing you just said. And that will end this conversation. That was what i wanted from judge

Literally go to steam, download master duel and see for yourself. It isn't hard.

Psily

Post #16 by Psily » Mon May 22, 2023 3:02 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Psily wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Literally, nearly every single yugioh video game does not let you look through your deck in the middle of a duel unless a card allows it.

Literally go to steam, download master duel and see for yourself. It isn't hard.

I have bad laptop. Master duel doesnt work. Its not about the game if allows or not. I just want reference to offical rule

Renji Asuka

Post #17 by Renji Asuka » Mon May 22, 2023 3:06 pm

Psily wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Psily wrote:And I want that reference about the thing you just said. And that will end this conversation. That was what i wanted from judge

I have bad laptop. Master duel doesnt work. Its not about the game if allows or not. I just want reference to offical rule

Everyone telling you that you can't do something is the reference. Otherwise google it yourself.

Psily

Post #18 by Psily » Mon May 22, 2023 3:10 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Psily wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Literally go to steam, download master duel and see for yourself. It isn't hard.

Everyone telling you that you can't do something is the reference. Otherwise google it yourself.

I dont trust anyone that tells me something. You can tell me that sky is red but is blue. I want offical ruling from KONAMI. only than the reference is 100% true. I belive you and judges and everyone that is not allowed and i accepted it. Only VALID reference from anywhere that is confirmed

Renji Asuka

Post #19 by Renji Asuka » Mon May 22, 2023 5:44 pm

Psily wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Psily wrote:I have bad laptop. Master duel doesnt work. Its not about the game if allows or not. I just want reference to offical rule

I dont trust anyone that tells me something. You can tell me that sky is red but is blue. I want offical ruling from KONAMI. only than the reference is 100% true. I belive you and judges and everyone that is not allowed and i accepted it. Only VALID reference from anywhere that is confirmed

Then go email them, oh wait, they'll tell you the same thing you been told already.

But considering you said you don't trust anyone that tells you something, something tells me you won't believe them.

greg503

Post #20 by greg503 » Mon May 22, 2023 5:49 pm

From the tournament penalty documents: "Cheating includes, but is not limited to, intentionally misrepresenting the Game State, or intentionally violating rulings or tournament polices." and also "The Head Judge of the tournament has final say on all ruling and policy decisions." And we have some DB judges here who would fill the role of Head Judge, who are likely to agree with the rest of us that intentionally looking at the contents of your deck unprompted is cheating, that's Private Information.
Buy Floowandereeze

Return to “Serious Discussions”