Judge not working their job properly

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
Sound4

Re: Judge not working their job properly

Post #61 by Sound4 » Tue Jul 04, 2023 2:45 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:once again you're showing how you're intellectually dishonest.

Explain. Oh sorry you can't. You know why? It is because you have been proven wrong with facts and evidence.

You claim I can't, yet I already have, which is more proof you don't read and all you do is just worry about what your next response is going to be.

Your explanation got proven wrong long ago with evidence of what he said. Don't act clueless. You know you have been proven wrong. Accept it.

Renji Asuka

Post #62 by Renji Asuka » Tue Jul 04, 2023 2:59 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Explain. Oh sorry you can't. You know why? It is because you have been proven wrong with facts and evidence.

You claim I can't, yet I already have, which is more proof you don't read and all you do is just worry about what your next response is going to be.

Your explanation got proven wrong long ago with evidence of what he said. Don't act clueless. You know you have been proven wrong. Accept it.

You haven't posted any form of evidence my guy.

You do the same song and dance every time you post in the forum and you're always end up wrong.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

greg503

Post #63 by greg503 » Tue Jul 04, 2023 3:35 pm

Yep, time to close this thread. Otherwise, these two will be at it on here for the rest of the year...
Buy Floowandereeze

Sound4

Post #64 by Sound4 » Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:03 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:You claim I can't, yet I already have, which is more proof you don't read and all you do is just worry about what your next response is going to be.

You do the same song and dance every time you post in the forum and you're always end up wrong.

"I asked judge nicely, no judge refused to send me anything. If he did that, i would say thank you and im sorry. "
I recommend paying attention more when you are reading. Also that quote refers to a statement with nothing to back it up. Again you either clearly did not read properly or misunderstood.

This was in page 2. You are lying again. You have been proven wrong. Accept it.

Renji Asuka

Post #65 by Renji Asuka » Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:38 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Your explanation got proven wrong long ago with evidence of what he said. Don't act clueless. You know you have been proven wrong. Accept it.

"I asked judge nicely, no judge refused to send me anything. If he did that, i would say thank you and im sorry. "
I recommend paying attention more when you are reading. Also that quote refers to a statement with nothing to back it up. Again you either clearly did not read properly or misunderstood.

This was in page 2. You are lying again. You have been proven wrong. Accept it.

Hilarious how you choose to deflect from reality.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

MarshieDemon

Post #66 by MarshieDemon » Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:12 pm

I've read every post from the past 2 pages and I honestly have no idea what you are all arguing about. Not even a single clue. I've already addressed the concerns of the topic. Nothing more needs to be said.

Head Administrator

Return to “Serious Discussions”