Responding to MarshieDemon's falsehoods

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
CardGirlChick
Mood:

Responding to MarshieDemon's falsehoods

Post #1 by CardGirlChick » Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:09 am

First off, calm down, shutting down discussion simply because you don't like hearing the facts that contradict what you THOUGHT was correct is completely non-productive.

And like I said, there are countless people I helped learn DB who were grateful for that. So ignoring that in favor of only referring to people I intentionally blocked so I wouldnt have to deal with them again, doesnt help your case in the slightest.

I never said anyone thanked me for choosing not to duel them. And again, if i paused after seeing part of turn 1, Its completely fair for them to leave "at no cost" as you judges so countlessly claimed it to be. You cant have it both ways, and you know it. Either you agree with me that there is some value in not losing/not having a loss appear in duel records, or you don't and thus I did nothing wrong in UNRATED. End of story.

And I don't care if the collective opnion of judges don't like me, this is dueling book, not "Judges popularity contest book".

And again, "Cameron's intentions" are moot, if you refuse to engage in productive conversation, thats on you, not me.

My advice to the judges, take a deep breath, review the facts, actually READ what i've said, and maybe you can realize you all owe me an apology.

LegendofBen

Post #2 by LegendofBen » Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:11 am

I have to say, I do see your point CGC. I think you got an unfair shake of things.

Seems like people don't pay attention to someone who challenges their pre-conceived notions of something.

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #3 by CardGirlChick » Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:14 am

Thank you LegendofBen, you have been consistently one of the few to actually understand.

And side note, i've had 1000s of duels/victories, so im sure the judges cherrypicked just a few before formulating their inaccurate conclusions.

Cameron Saunders

Post #4 by Cameron Saunders » Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:08 am

You are fucking stupid.

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #5 by CardGirlChick » Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:15 am

Cameron Saunders wrote:You are fucking stupid.

You really think posting that, is good for your public image?

At some point, you guys got to have some self awareness.

LegendofBen

Post #6 by LegendofBen » Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:17 am

CardGirlChick wrote:

Completely agree with CGC, that abusive language is uncalled for. I'd expect better from the apparent "Head Administrator".

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #7 by CardGirlChick » Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:19 am

That one sentence is far more abusive and toxic than anything I've been accused of.

#facts

Cameron Saunders

Post #8 by Cameron Saunders » Fri Mar 10, 2023 5:41 pm

CardGirlChick wrote:

That one sentence is far more abusive and toxic than anything I've been accused of.

#facts

https://www.duelingbook.com/log?id=37142046 - Calling your opponent a retard multiple times
https://www.duelingbook.com/log?id=8491-35098920 - Calling your opponent a retard and telling them to burn in hell
https://www.duelingbook.com/log?id=819830-35172877 - Calling your opponent a retard and telling them that their parents must have abused them

It's literally too much for me to post any more than this

Also LegendofBen is literally your alt, you aren't fooling anyone, especially me. You aren't allowed to use this website anymore and you're about to not be able to use the forum either.

Renji Asuka

Post #9 by Renji Asuka » Fri Mar 10, 2023 5:45 pm

LegendofBen wrote:
CardGirlChick wrote:

Completely agree with CGC, that abusive language is uncalled for. I'd expect better from the apparent "Head Administrator".

You must be an alt of CGC.

Also CGC, You might want to...you know...not upset the admins.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

greg503

Post #10 by greg503 » Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:32 pm

CardGirlChick wrote:First off, calm down, shutting down discussion simply because you don't like hearing the facts that contradict what you THOUGHT was correct is completely non-productive.

And like I said, there are countless people I helped learn DB who were grateful for that. So ignoring that in favor of only referring to people I intentionally blocked so I wouldnt have to deal with them again, doesnt help your case in the slightest.

I never said anyone thanked me for choosing not to duel them. And again, if i paused after seeing part of turn 1, Its completely fair for them to leave "at no cost" as you judges so countlessly claimed it to be. You cant have it both ways, and you know it. Either you agree with me that there is some value in not losing/not having a loss appear in duel records, or you don't and thus I did nothing wrong in UNRATED. End of story.

And I don't care if the collective opnion of judges don't like me, this is dueling book, not "Judges popularity contest book".

And again, "Cameron's intentions" are moot, if you refuse to engage in productive conversation, thats on you, not me.

My advice to the judges, take a deep breath, review the facts, actually READ what i've said, and maybe you can realize you all owe me an apology.

After reading I have concluded that you are a liar, and shouldn't have made this thread to repeat the same thing from the second thread as if it's going to change something.
Buy Floowandereeze

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #11 by Lil Oldman » Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:25 pm

lmao this has to be the most hilarious thing that I have watched, in the last 37 minutes.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Cromat

Post #12 by Cromat » Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:53 pm

Don't worry: At least you can count yourself as lucky, CardGirlChick.. We don't always see a hot asian lady swearing at users, I want a hot asian lady swearing at me too.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #13 by Lil Oldman » Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:54 pm

lmao wtf?
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

PENMASTER

Post #14 by PENMASTER » Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:09 pm

oh dear lord above how the fuck have you done what no other has been able to do before not even crystalmusic was able to be banned because of him being an annoying fucker and now you're gonna get banned from the forums too. this is truly a milestone for the community I shall cherish
love2hate

Renji Asuka

Post #15 by Renji Asuka » Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:08 pm

PENMASTER wrote:oh dear lord above how the fuck have you done what no other has been able to do before not even crystalmusic was able to be banned because of him being an annoying fucker and now you're gonna get banned from the forums too. this is truly a milestone for the community I shall cherish

CGC makes CrystalMusic look like a saint I swear.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #16 by Lil Oldman » Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:46 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:oh dear lord above how the fuck have you done what no other has been able to do before not even crystalmusic was able to be banned because of him being an annoying fucker and now you're gonna get banned from the forums too. this is truly a milestone for the community I shall cherish

CGC makes CrystalMusic look like a saint I swear.

Is this what it means to go even further beyond?

KTeknis

Post #17 by KTeknis » Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:53 pm

Just asking, but when someone is banned from the forum, does that means they simply cannot post at the forum, or do they outright cannot enter forum at all?
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Renji Asuka

Post #18 by Renji Asuka » Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:21 pm

KTeknis wrote:Just asking, but when someone is banned from the forum, does that means they simply cannot post at the forum, or do they outright cannot enter forum at all?

They wouldn't be able to post. But they can still browse.

Debt

Post #19 by Debt » Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:21 am

really breaking out the sock puppets huh?

Sound4

Post #20 by Sound4 » Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:09 pm

What exactly was this person banned for?

Return to “Serious Discussions”