Responding to MarshieDemon's falsehoods

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
CardGirlChick
Mood:

Re: Responding to MarshieDemon's falsehoods

Post #41 by CardGirlChick » Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:14 am

Cromat wrote:
CardGirlChick wrote:Honestly, whenever I need a good laugh, I just look at these forums.

Now, they'll unban you and again will ban you just because they've been banned you before, because of your this comment.
From now on I am on your side CardGirlChick, if any Judge attempts torture you, contact with me.

Don't care, the judges know i have always been right, they just were too stubborn to admit it.

I can play anytime i want, and I have. Still crushing the game as always.

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #42 by CardGirlChick » Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:14 am

Cromat wrote:
CardGirlChick wrote:Honestly, whenever I need a good laugh, I just look at these forums.

Now, they'll unban you and again will ban you just because they've been banned you before, because of your this comment.
From now on I am on your side CardGirlChick, if any Judge attempts torture you, contact with me.

Don't care, the judges know i have always been right, they just were too stubborn to admit it.

Christen57

Post #43 by Christen57 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:50 pm

CardGirlChick wrote:
Cromat wrote:

Right about what? You were banned for excessive bullying, toxicity, and harassment which is against the site's rules, then got caught trying to use multiple alts to evade said ban.

Cromat

Post #44 by Cromat » Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:54 pm

() Looks like school's cool kid decided to talk.

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #45 by CardGirlChick » Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:43 am

Christen57 wrote:
CardGirlChick wrote:
Cromat wrote:

Right about what? You were banned for excessive bullying, toxicity, and harassment which is against the site's rules, then got caught trying to use multiple alts to evade said ban.

I had to deal with way more toxicity and harassment, trust me. And I never tried to evade any ban, the ban simply wore off and I took advantage of it. I never bullied, and I was more than fair to the rules. And it didnt hurt that I never googled some boring deck like 99% of DB does.

Christen57

Post #46 by Christen57 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:54 pm

CardGirlChick wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
CardGirlChick wrote:

I had to deal with way more toxicity and harassment, trust me.

Then you should've reported it. Not become toxic yourself.

And I never tried to evade any ban, the ban simply wore off and I took advantage of it.

I was talking about the main duelingbook site itself, not this forum.

I never bullied, and I was more than fair to the rules.

Both Cameron Saunders and myself linked to replay / video evidence of you insulting and bullying, in case you missed it or forgot: https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?p=93100#p93100
https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?p=93187#p93187

She even said you were also making the duelingbook experience worse for staff. So this isn't limited to ordinary non-judge non-staff players.

And it didnt hurt that I never googled some boring deck like 99% of DB does.

The last time we truly had a "boring deck" format was back when Mystic Mine was still legal. Regardless, as many others have said already, you are free not only to leave the duel if you're completely uninterested in dueling someone's certain deck, but also to specify in your duel note what specific decks you don't want to play against.

XTempest

Post #47 by XTempest » Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:41 pm

i've seen multiple pieces of evidence to the contrary about you not being toxic, especially with replays people have provided. and as for the topic of googling, is that REALLY an issue? people google in all things how to optimize their decks, hell, people copy decks because they work, and then put their own spin on them usually...
Strike, faster than lightning
Destroy, harder than a storm
Blitzkrieg Dragon, Triggerdrago!! Descend and devour!

greg503

Post #48 by greg503 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:17 am

XTempest wrote:i've seen multiple pieces of evidence to the contrary about you not being toxic, especially with replays people have provided. and as for the topic of googling, is that REALLY an issue? people google in all things how to optimize their decks, hell, people copy decks because they work, and then put their own spin on them usually...

aka "Why should I spend time figuring out combining Fire King and Snake-Eye when I could be playing someone else's deck to figure out how the cards work together and if I like playing said cards?"
Buy Floowandereeze

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #49 by CardGirlChick » Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:21 am

You can find people using the exact same 55 cards, in both DB and Master Duel, within the same archetype, pointless for you to deny that fact.

I reported people plenty of times, but it does get very time consuming.

And I'd bet money than no one ever took true offense to anything I said, (Which btw is normally sarcastic), they merely pretended to get attention because they were annoyed I beat them or I was right about a point I made.

And I was referring to DuelingBook, not the forum.

It does get tiring having to constantly correct you people.

Renji Asuka

Post #50 by Renji Asuka » Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:31 pm

CardGirlChick wrote:You can find people using the exact same 55 cards, in both DB and Master Duel, within the same archetype, pointless for you to deny that fact.

And I'd bet money than no one ever took true offense to anything I said, (Which btw is normally sarcastic), they merely pretended to get attention because they were annoyed I beat them or I was right about a point I made.

Doesn't matter if you were being "sarcastic" or not.

Harassment is against the rules.

If I decided to call you a slur, then get banned for it. In the appeal if I said I was being "sarcastic", the mods would not give 2 shits or not if it was sarcastic.

You had still broke the rules.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

XTempest

Post #51 by XTempest » Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:44 pm

CardGirlChick wrote:You can find people using the exact same 55 cards, in both DB and Master Duel, within the same archetype, pointless for you to deny that fact.

have you ever looked at goat format? 80% of cards in a deck are the same exact ones, so what is the difference exactly? ever since the start of the game, people include the best possible cards in their decks...

Christen57

Post #52 by Christen57 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:07 am

You used at least 3 alts to ban-evade on DuelingBook — LegendofBen, CardGirlChickReturns, and bobbyj55. Now you have 4 different accounts all banned there.

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #53 by CardGirlChick » Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:19 am

bobbyj55 was my roommate, we had plenty of tag duels we played in together.

LegendofBen was a friend of mine

CGC returns was a imposter account by someone else.
Last edited by CardGirlChick on Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #54 by CardGirlChick » Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:19 am

And I don't bother with GOAT format, so its a moot point to mention it.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #55 by DarwisBellium92 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:21 am

Useless drama for a ban... You are banned? End the story!
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist
Albaz/Branded and Gem-Knight/Tearlaments/Shaddoll player

"Not crediting an artist for your crappy custom cards is a world crime."
Cit.

Renji Asuka

Post #56 by Renji Asuka » Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:52 am

CardGirlChick wrote:bobbyj55 was my roommate, we had plenty of tag duels we played in together.

LegendofBen was a friend of mine

CGC returns was a imposter account by someone else.

Ah yes, the oldest "excuse" in the book.

"It wasn't me! It was my brother!"
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

XTempest

Post #57 by XTempest » Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:55 pm

CardGirlChick wrote:And I don't bother with GOAT format, so its a moot point to mention it.

it's just ONE example of many. The same goes with edison, tengu plant, fire/water, TOSS, tearlament... the list goes on and on... so unless you can list times where decks were NOT the same 80% of the time, you can't call it moot...

You keep saying things are facts, yet you never provide said facts, whereas if you looked up lists that topped events, you'll see that a lot of the main deck and even side decks are the same. Hell, modern technically has the MOST diverse cardpool currently...

so you can't call this untrue unless you can actually provide evidence, which I most certainly can provide it as to why a lot of decks look similar.

Return to “Serious Discussions”