Don't worry

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
CardGirlChick
Mood:

Don't worry

Post #1 by CardGirlChick » Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:51 pm

The people who actually know me; they know that I've done nothing wrong.

I am actively working on fixing this injustice that was placed on me.

I have openly trying to properly discuss why the judges/admins are incorrect, so the ball is in their court.

All will be fixed very soon.

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #2 by CardGirlChick » Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:54 pm

The apparent reason for why the judges are in a tiff, is that they never thought of the ramifications of leaving a duel that some troll was delaying (like that Dogma/repent spammer), because the loss shows up in "Duel records" and it cant be editted/removed.

So the judges refuse to acknowledge that fact, even though its just being intentionally naive/ignorant to do so. And simply because I pointed out that hypocrisy, this one judge got mad apparently.

And to pretend that is "Ban-worthy" is absolutely ridiculous

greg503

Post #3 by greg503 » Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:59 pm

"Yo! I got banned from events, and here's how it went down. I did nothing wrong, man! I did nothing wrong whatsoever! I got banned! I didn't even KNOW I got banned! I didn't get no email, I didn't get no explanation, I didn't get no chance to explain myself. I just got banned. I got a message from Doug Zeeff, that I got banned from Konami. Konami doesn't even message me and tell me I'm banned. So I got banned from my old video I made, Where I jokingly made a video- I jokingly, JOKINGLY, told, the world, that, I stalled for time. I DIDN'T STALL FOR TIME! Anyone with a BRAIN, would realize it was a JOKE! It was a joke, that was- it was a good joke at the time! The new time rules were going on, "Oh, Ha Ha Cowboy for Game". It's a JOKE! It's just like Firewall Pass. It's a JOKE!"
Buy Floowandereeze

Cheems101

Post #4 by Cheems101 » Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:19 pm

CardGirlChick wrote:The apparent reason for why the judges are in a tiff, is that they never thought of the ramifications of leaving a duel that some troll was delaying (like that Dogma/repent spammer), because the loss shows up in "Duel records" and it cant be editted/removed.

So the judges refuse to acknowledge that fact, even though its just being intentionally naive/ignorant to do so. And simply because I pointed out that hypocrisy, this one judge got mad apparently.

And to pretend that is "Ban-worthy" is absolutely ridiculous

Who cares about unrated duel records? You're the only one who can see it and unrated wins don't mean anything. If you care that much, just use inspect element.

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #5 by CardGirlChick » Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:20 pm

I care if I see it, I dont care if anyone else sees it, but if I have to see it, then it better be accurate obviously.

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #6 by CardGirlChick » Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:20 pm

And any duel is listed, doesnt say rated or unrated on the list.

Flummi.

Post #7 by Flummi. » Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:22 pm

Kekbye

Cheems101

Post #8 by Cheems101 » Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:43 pm

CardGirlChick wrote:I care if I see it, I dont care if anyone else sees it, but if I have to see it, then it better be accurate obviously.

"Better be accurate"??? You stalled an unrated duel for 5 hours because you didn't like the deck the other guy was playing, that result is NOT accurate.

Genexwrecker

Post #9 by Genexwrecker » Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:00 am

You and I have had several discussions in the past about your unrated duels. I did communicate my displeasure with how you conducted yourself in those duels. You did actually display fairly good behavior for quite a while after my last discussion with you. I'm sorry to see you went down the path again and wish you the best. You might not agree with the choice made by staff but I do appreciate the respect you have shown me in our conversations. Even our most recent one you responded in a respectful manner and I appreciate that.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #10 by CardGirlChick » Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:05 am

I've always been respectful, and to suggest otherwise would be intentionally ignorant.

Dogmatikan

Post #11 by Dogmatikan » Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:39 am

CardGirlChick wrote:I've always been respectful, and to suggest otherwise would be intentionally ignorant.

Except when you make alts to insult the people dueling you :)
Praise dogmatika!

Christen57

Post #12 by Christen57 » Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:33 pm

Cheems101 wrote:
CardGirlChick wrote:I care if I see it, I dont care if anyone else sees it, but if I have to see it, then it better be accurate obviously.

"Better be accurate"??? You stalled an unrated duel for 5 hours because you didn't like the deck the other guy was playing, that result is NOT accurate.

Genexwrecker wrote:You and I have had several discussions in the past about your unrated duels. I did communicate my displeasure with how you conducted yourself in those duels. You did actually display fairly good behavior for quite a while after my last discussion with you. I'm sorry to see you went down the path again and wish you the best. You might not agree with the choice made by staff but I do appreciate the respect you have shown me in our conversations. Even our most recent one you responded in a respectful manner and I appreciate that.

So CardGirlChick got banned for continuing to be toxic and insult people?

Genexwrecker

Post #13 by Genexwrecker » Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:27 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Cheems101 wrote:

Genexwrecker wrote:You and I have had several discussions in the past about your unrated duels. I did communicate my displeasure with how you conducted yourself in those duels. You did actually display fairly good behavior for quite a while after my last discussion with you. I'm sorry to see you went down the path again and wish you the best. You might not agree with the choice made by staff but I do appreciate the respect you have shown me in our conversations. Even our most recent one you responded in a respectful manner and I appreciate that.

So CardGirlChick got banned for continuing to be toxic and insult people?

pretty much for constantly ruining the site for every player they came across
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #14 by CardGirlChick » Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:51 am

Completely false, my duel records alone are evidence of how wrong you all are.

95% of my duels are completely normal, 5% is when i run into trolls/cheaters/etc.

greg503

Post #15 by greg503 » Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:04 pm

CardGirlChick wrote:Completely false, my duel records alone are evidence of how wrong you all are.

95% of my duels are completely normal, 5% is when i run into trolls/cheaters/etc.

5% sounds pretty sizeable given how many duels you've done
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #16 by Renji Asuka » Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:18 pm

CardGirlChick wrote:Completely false, my duel records alone are evidence of how wrong you all are.

And a lot of your duels end up being drama fueled.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

hdd

Post #17 by hdd » Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:06 pm

There was a HUGE amount of people who have suffered your drama. People even made videos about you, people in main menu mentioned you several times because you love stalling. Do you realise that the "loss" appears also to the people who you keep hostage unfairly and they leave?

Yu-Gi-Oh is a card game with 10K+ cards, and people are allowed to decide playing already solved decks. If you dont like that, do not play Yugioh, or play in the nonexistent universe of Richard 1993 with 30 decks not allowed. Richard is annoying, but they never caused drama and is playing in his own timeline where the only viable deck is basically blue eyes, and its fine cuz he gives you a HUGE warning before game starts. You on the other hand, have 0 warning that you are an annoying being, stop game mid combo and cry until opponent leaves. Unrated mode is there for fun, and for testing before going in rated, not to be harassed by a whiny being that cries if there is a combo deck in your opposite and stalls for hours.

You do not have a place in duelingbook, or in Yu-Gi-Oh if this is your idea of the game. I rather play vs a mystic mine stall deck than watching you whine 3 hours and have a 0 loss Ego in unrated due to severe stalling.

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #18 by CardGirlChick » Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:37 am

People posting any of my duels online speaks more negatively about them than about me. If anything, that should be deemed online bullying and they should be banned.

And hdd, intentionally misrepresenting me doesnt do yourself any favors. Blatantly distorting the facts, especially ones they are supposed to pertain to me. You are talking out your end, buddy.

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #19 by CardGirlChick » Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:38 am

I play DB for fun, and you will never be able to convince me that watching someone spent 10 minutes on turn #1, basically playing special summon solitaire with a deck they googled/copied, is fun. End of story.

Discouraging that play is a positive thing for DB, trust me.

Renji Asuka

Post #20 by Renji Asuka » Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:13 am

CardGirlChick wrote:People posting any of my duels online speaks more negatively about them than about me. If anything, that should be deemed online bullying and they should be banned.

And hdd, intentionally misrepresenting me doesnt do yourself any favors. Blatantly distorting the facts, especially ones they are supposed to pertain to me. You are talking out your end, buddy.

Meanwhile you bully other players by shaming them and their deck choice.

Your behavior is the problem.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Return to “Serious Discussions”