Don't worry

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
greg503

Re: Don't worry

Post #21 by greg503 » Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:57 pm

CardGirlChick wrote:I play DB for fun, and you will never be able to convince me that watching someone spent 10 minutes on turn #1, basically playing special summon solitaire with a deck they googled/copied, is fun. End of story.

Discouraging that play is a positive thing for DB, trust me.

That's what Konami made handtraps and board-breakers for
Buy Floowandereeze

CardGirlChick
Mood:

Post #22 by CardGirlChick » Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:50 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
CardGirlChick wrote:People posting any of my duels online speaks more negatively about them than about me. If anything, that should be deemed online bullying and they should be banned.

And hdd, intentionally misrepresenting me doesnt do yourself any favors. Blatantly distorting the facts, especially ones they are supposed to pertain to me. You are talking out your end, buddy.

Meanwhile you bully other players by shaming them and their deck choice.

Your behavior is the problem.

I've never bullied anyone in my life, and your false accusatiosn are more worse than anything you think im guilty of.

I block anyone after a duel of conflict, I self police DB for myself, i dont need others to butt in.

Christen57

Post #23 by Christen57 » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:34 am

CardGirlChick wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CardGirlChick wrote:People posting any of my duels online speaks more negatively about them than about me. If anything, that should be deemed online bullying and they should be banned.

And hdd, intentionally misrepresenting me doesnt do yourself any favors. Blatantly distorting the facts, especially ones they are supposed to pertain to me. You are talking out your end, buddy.

I've never bullied anyone in my life, and your false accusatiosn are more worse than anything you think im guilty of.

I block anyone after a duel of conflict, I self police DB for myself, i dont need others to butt in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qahftjgc6IM

CardGirlChick: so to compensate now, he's acting like a self-righteous SOB
CardGirlChick: but its fine, it amuses me that he can only dig a deeper grave for himself now
CardGirlChick: its on record
CardGirlChick: donkey
CardGirlChick: you're misunderstanding what i mean by crap
CardGirlChick: idiot
CardGirlChick: so i pity skill-less players like you
CardGirlChick: use something that didnt come off google and i will
CardGirlChick: and dont cheat
CardGirlChick: dummy
CardGirlChick: i love how you really think you're gonna outlast me
CardGirlChick: pathetic
CardGirlChick: i win
CardGirlChick: suck it

Do you still wish to claim you "never bullied anyone in your life" after all this evidence of you bullying players and calling them names like "dummy", "SOB," and "idiot" and telling them to "suck it"?

Renji Asuka

Post #24 by Renji Asuka » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:59 am

CardGirlChick wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

In majority of your duels you end up attacking other players. You can try and lie, but unfortunately, everyone here sees through your bullshit.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

hdd

Post #25 by hdd » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:53 am

CardGirlChick wrote:I play DB for fun, and you will never be able to convince me that watching someone spent 10 minutes on turn #1, basically playing special summon solitaire with a deck they googled/copied, is fun. End of story.

Discouraging that play is a positive thing for DB, trust me.

I am not trying to convince you about anything. Your version/vision of Yu-Gi-Oh/DelingBook is not the same as the one of everyone else. For most of us, pulling a 10 minute combo is the most satisfying thing ever, and although it may be oppressive for the opponent, we have seen brilliant players play through all kinds of boards and come out on top with skillful plays, or take the L because you can't win em all. You keeping people hostage is not the solution, nor the means to fix Yu-Gi-Oh. There are combos that some of us made, the same ones you call "copied/googled", who find your words insulting. And these individuals also feel praise when other people decide to perform the made combos because they were inspired/found home in the combos the player made. That is the beauty of Yugioh. You denying it and wanting your own twisted meta will never be real, and is an insult to this game.
Again, I am stating opinions, opinions the majority of duelingbook agrees with, reason why you are banned and combo players are not.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #26 by Lil Oldman » Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:24 pm

My guy, juat go ahead and play magic if you are sp against to playing with combo players. The combos are what a lot of people like about Yugioh.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Renji Asuka

Post #27 by Renji Asuka » Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:28 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:My guy, juat go ahead and play magic if you are sp against to playing with combo players. The combos are what a lot of people like about Yugioh.

Magic? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

There is far more stupid combos in Magic than in Yugioh.

There is 2 cards when together causes an infinite loop of you gaining life and the opponent losing life.

There is cards that literally give the player an extra turn.

There is also Elves that can gangbang you into oblivion.

Goblins also like to gangbang you into oblivion.

Playing against a blue deck? Welp, you're not playing the game.

There is so much more bullshit that I can list, but this post would be too long.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

greg503

Post #28 by greg503 » Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:11 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:My guy, juat go ahead and play magic if you are sp against to playing with combo players. The combos are what a lot of people like about Yugioh.

Magic? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

There is far more stupid combos in Magic than in Yugioh.

There is 2 cards when together causes an infinite loop of you gaining life and the opponent losing life.

There is cards that literally give the player an extra turn.

There is also Elves that can gangbang you into oblivion.

Goblins also like to gangbang you into oblivion.

Playing against a blue deck? Welp, you're not playing the game.

There is so much more bullshit that I can list, but this post would be too long.

Standard is pretty balanced right now, as it turns out, there is less broken stuff when you only get to use the last 5-8 main sets instead of almost every card they made in the last 30 years
Buy Floowandereeze

Cameron Saunders

Post #29 by Cameron Saunders » Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:23 pm

I banned you because you are easily one of the most insufferable individuals on the site who makes the experience worse for both my staff and other users who happen to be unlucky enough to play against you. No amount of begging changes that.

Return to “Serious Discussions”