This community is weird

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
DarwisBellium92
Mood:

This community is weird

Post #1 by DarwisBellium92 » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:29 pm

^^^

This community kidding me and triggered for my reasons, no helps, who retarded...
Last edited by DarwisBellium92 on Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist
Albaz/Branded and Gem-Knight/Tearlaments/Shaddoll player

"Not crediting an artist for your crappy custom cards is a world crime."
Cit.

PENMASTER

Post #2 by PENMASTER » Tue Jan 03, 2023 6:51 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:As the title says well, lately a certain Yuja Drayko has taken and modified, without my permission, my artwork from my deviantart in the post "Schrodinger Quantic Keeper" with a delete the DA watermark site logo and my copyrights, deleting the watermark, ruined my artwork.

I say, but you never credit the artist when you create your custom cards? I think not... the site lately cares about this thing, lately. :roll:

i dont think they ever cared considering the legal issues in the past with artworks and how they have taken steps to get around any copyright laws
love2hate

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #3 by DarwisBellium92 » Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:01 pm

PENMASTER wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:As the title says well, lately a certain Yuja Drayko has taken and modified, without my permission, my artwork from my deviantart in the post "Schrodinger Quantic Keeper" with a delete the DA watermark site logo and my copyrights, deleting the watermark, ruined my artwork.

I say, but you never credit the artist when you create your custom cards? I think not... the site lately cares about this thing, lately. :roll:

I dont think they ever cared considering the legal issues in the past with artworks and how they have taken steps to get around any copyright laws

You say so, because the problem is the staff that doesn't set the rules or the Duelingbook community itself that has become art thieves.
Your copyright laws need to be fixed better, they are too abused compared to Europe where copyright is stricter.
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist

Cit.

Renji Asuka

Post #4 by Renji Asuka » Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:38 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:

I dont think they ever cared considering the legal issues in the past with artworks and how they have taken steps to get around any copyright laws

You say so, because the problem is the staff that doesn't set the rules or the Duelingbook community itself that has become art thieves.
Your copyright laws need to be fixed better, they are too abused compared to Europe where copyright is stricter.

You'll have to just get over it.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #5 by Lil Oldman » Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:59 pm

sounds like a skill issue ngl
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Christen57

Post #6 by Christen57 » Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:41 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:

Copyright laws can vary from country to country. If this user who's allegedly stealing your digital artworks is doing so in a country where your copyright(s) doesn't apply, there's nothing you, duelingbook, or any lawyer(s) can do about it.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #7 by DarwisBellium92 » Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:58 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:I dont think they ever cared considering the legal issues in the past with artworks and how they have taken steps to get around any copyright laws

Your advice is useless, it's not a question of the user but of the duelingbook community that doesn't give credit to the art, it's different.

Cit.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #8 by DarwisBellium92 » Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:02 pm

Christen57 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:I dont think they ever cared considering the legal issues in the past with artworks and how they have taken steps to get around any copyright laws

Copyright laws can vary from country to country. If this user who's allegedly stealing your digital artworks is doing so in a country where your copyright(s) doesn't apply, there's nothing you, duelingbook, or any lawyer(s) can do about it.

The fault is yours, because if they steal art from sites like Twitter, ArtStation etc by deleting the watermark that the site gives to the artwork (such as Deviantart), you risk big as happened with your DN.

Cit.

Renji Asuka

Post #9 by Renji Asuka » Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:51 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:You say so, because the problem is the staff that doesn't set the rules or the Duelingbook community itself that has become art thieves.

Your advice is useless, it's not a question of the user but of the duelingbook community that doesn't give credit to the art, it's different.

It isn't useless. Nearly every custom card on Duelingbook uses copyright images. If you didn't want your art stolen, stop using your own artwork.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #10 by DarwisBellium92 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 12:01 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:You'll have to just get over it.

It isn't useless. Nearly every custom card on Duelingbook uses copyright images. If you didn't want your art stolen, stop using your own artwork.

Nope, you are wrong, trust me.

Cit.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #11 by DarwisBellium92 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 12:21 am

Ah right, you don't know how to manage duelingbook and you're grappling with your own problems. Hehe

Cit.

greg503

Post #12 by greg503 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 1:05 am

In case you are unaware, Konami doesn't credit the artists of their cards anyways
Buy Floowandereeze

KTeknis

Post #13 by KTeknis » Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:25 am

Don't feed the troll, mate. Your reaction is their reward.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #14 by Lil Oldman » Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:26 am

What else are they supposed to do tho, nothing ever happens here.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Renji Asuka

Post #15 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jan 04, 2023 7:12 am

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:Your advice is useless, it's not a question of the user but of the duelingbook community that doesn't give credit to the art, it's different.

Ah yes, the "You're wrong" argument while providing NOTHING to disprove me.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #16 by DarwisBellium92 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:45 am

greg503 wrote:In case you are unaware, Konami doesn't credit the artists of their cards anyways

It has nothing to do with Konami, it's the guy who steals my artwork from my deviantart account (with dA watermark logo in the artwork) and, this guy, to remove my credits and destroys my artwork, modifying it for the worse (all without my permission).
I have evidence.

Cit.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #17 by DarwisBellium92 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:47 am

KTeknis wrote:Don't feed the troll, mate. Your reaction is their reward.

The troll is different. This has been haunting me for almost a year and still being a bitch and vindictive at me for losing to my Schrodinger.

Cit.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #18 by DarwisBellium92 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:49 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:It isn't useless. Nearly every custom card on Duelingbook uses copyright images. If you didn't want your art stolen, stop using your own artwork.

Spoke the one who knows nothing about Duelingbook and avoid me forever nazigrammar... :roll:

Cit.

Renji Asuka

Post #19 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:57 am

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:Nope, you are wrong, trust me.

Spoke the one who knows nothing about Duelingbook and avoid me forever nazigrammar... :roll:

>Knows nothing about Duelingbook

Yet you still don't provide evidence. Have you ever thought of...oh I don't know...not being a complete ass?

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #20 by DarwisBellium92 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 12:23 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Ah yes, the "You're wrong" argument while providing NOTHING to disprove me.

>Knows nothing about Duelingbook

Yet you still don't provide evidence. Have you ever thought of...oh I don't know...not being a complete ass?

Do you want proof of this art theft? Search Dragonbellum92-DP on deviantart and there is my Artwork Schrodinger Quantic Keeper complete with a protection logo.

Search for a Schrodinger Link Monster in the custom card search engine and there you will find my artwork modified and stolen by Yuja Drayko without my permission.

Cit.

Return to “Serious Discussions”