This community is weird

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
Slitina

Re: Art Thieves to be continued

Post #21 by Slitina » Wed Jan 04, 2023 1:42 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:Spoke the one who knows nothing about Duelingbook and avoid me forever nazigrammar... :roll:

>Knows nothing about Duelingbook

Yet you still don't provide evidence. Have you ever thought of...oh I don't know...not being a complete ass?

Do you want proof of this art theft? Search Dragonbellum92-DP on deviantart and there is my Artwork Schrodinger Quantic Keeper complete with a protection logo.

Search for a Schrodinger Link Monster in the custom card search engine and there you will find my artwork modified and stolen by Yuja Drayko without my permission.
Or you can do the work yourself and search for it and provide the screenshots.
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #22 by DarwisBellium92 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 1:50 pm

Slitina wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:>Knows nothing about Duelingbook

Yet you still don't provide evidence. Have you ever thought of...oh I don't know...not being a complete ass?

Do you want proof of this art theft? Search Dragonbellum92-DP on deviantart and there is my Artwork Schrodinger Quantic Keeper complete with a protection logo.

Search for a Schrodinger Link Monster in the custom card search engine and there you will find my artwork modified and stolen by Yuja Drayko without my permission.

I don't know how to put them here on the forum, since this forum is so outdated in 2023...

Ah right, you're too lazy to do that and don't know how to help me and you're shooting yourselves in the foot for every artwork stolen and edited without giving artist credit to EVERY single user on popular art sites like ArtStation and co.
Meanwhile, the staffer and the founder do nothing while duelingbook is risking future closure because it's your fault that your community has gotten out of control.
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist
Albaz/Branded and Gem-Knight/Tearlaments/Shaddoll player

"Not crediting an artist for your crappy custom cards is a world crime."
Cit.

greg503

Post #23 by greg503 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 2:43 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Slitina wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:Do you want proof of this art theft? Search Dragonbellum92-DP on deviantart and there is my Artwork Schrodinger Quantic Keeper complete with a protection logo.

I don't know how to put them here on the forum, since this forum is so outdated in 2023...

Ah right, you're too lazy to do that and don't know how to help me and you're shooting yourselves in the foot for every artwork stolen and edited without giving artist credit to EVERY single user on popular art sites like ArtStation and co.
Meanwhile, the staffer and the founder do nothing while duelingbook is risking future closure because it's your fault that your community has gotten out of control.

You can either provide a direct link with the [url] tag, or embed an image with the [img] tag. Note that the img tag wants the address of the image itself, not the site with it. But of course you didn't want to spend 5 minutes learning that...
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #24 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jan 04, 2023 2:48 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:Spoke the one who knows nothing about Duelingbook and avoid me forever nazigrammar... :roll:

>Knows nothing about Duelingbook

Bruh...

"It isn't useless. Nearly every custom card on Duelingbook uses copyright images. If you didn't want your art stolen, stop using your own artwork."

Yet you said I'm wrong. Now prove me wrong.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Christen57

Post #25 by Christen57 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:26 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:You say so, because the problem is the staff that doesn't set the rules or the Duelingbook community itself that has become art thieves.
Your copyright laws need to be fixed better, they are too abused compared to Europe where copyright is stricter.

Copyright laws can vary from country to country. If this user who's allegedly stealing your digital artworks is doing so in a country where your copyright(s) doesn't apply, there's nothing you, duelingbook, or any lawyer(s) can do about it.

The fault is yours, because if they steal art from sites like Twitter, ArtStation etc by deleting the watermark that the site gives to the artwork (such as Deviantart), you risk big as happened with your DN.

I don't put any watermarks on any of the artworks I create anyways 'cause I want people to spread my artworks. Also, if someone just deletes your watermark, doesn't that delete a chunk of the image itself? In fact, if they're a decent artist themselves, they could just redraw/retrace your artwork anyways without the watermark, or commission a decent artist to do it, getting rid of the watermark that way
Slitina wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:>Knows nothing about Duelingbook

I found it. https://www.deviantart.com/dragonbellum92-dp/art/Schrodinger-Quantic-Keeper-FullArtwork-941313156

What I'm curious about though is, if this is your artwork, DarwisBellium92, why does the copyright symbol say it's owned by Konami Digital Entertainment and not just you?

james123
Mood:

Post #26 by james123 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 4:55 pm

Also, here's an Accurate Representation of you complaining about your Art being stolen

Sound4

Post #27 by Sound4 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 5:12 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:sounds like a skill issue ngl

Everytime you say that. You need to start actually debunking the points if a person instead od "Skill issue" which is just a lazy answer.

Sound4

Post #28 by Sound4 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 5:17 pm

Just accept it and move on. It is pretty simple that the mods don't intend to do anything about it.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #29 by DarwisBellium92 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:12 pm

Christen57 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
Copyright laws can vary from country to country. If this user who's allegedly stealing your digital artworks is doing so in a country where your copyright(s) doesn't apply, there's nothing you, duelingbook, or any lawyer(s) can do about it.

The fault is yours, because if they steal art from sites like Twitter, ArtStation etc by deleting the watermark that the site gives to the artwork (such as Deviantart), you risk big as happened with your DN.

I don't put any watermarks on any of the artworks I create anyways 'cause I want people to spread my artworks. Also, if someone just deletes your watermark, doesn't that delete a chunk of the image itself? In fact, if they're a decent artist themselves, they could just redraw/retrace your artwork anyways without the watermark, or commission a decent artist to do it, getting rid of the watermark that way
Slitina wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:Do you want proof of this art theft? Search Dragonbellum92-DP on deviantart and there is my Artwork Schrodinger Quantic Keeper complete with a protection logo.

I found it. https://www.deviantart.com/dragonbellum92-dp/art/Schrodinger-Quantic-Keeper-FullArtwork-941313156

What I'm curious about though is, if this is your artwork, DarwisBellium92, why does the copyright symbol say it's owned by Konami Digital Entertainment and not just you?

Because I was a member of Konami a long time ago and found that, if I send my artworks to Konami, I risked a loss of copyright and I don't gain anything, so I gave up on that idea. Copyright is always mine in the artwork.
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist

Cit.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #30 by DarwisBellium92 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:17 pm

Christen57 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

Slitina wrote:

Do one thing: compare with my original artwork and with the modified one on a Schrodinger link monster card created by Yuja Drayko, you will notice that it has "destroyed".

Cit.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #31 by DarwisBellium92 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:22 pm

Sound4 wrote:Just accept it and move on. It is pretty simple that the mods don't intend to do anything about it.

I've seen, they're grabbing at straws now because of the too many problems this community has.

Cit.

greg503

Post #32 by greg503 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:26 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Just accept it and move on. It is pretty simple that the mods don't intend to do anything about it.

I've seen, they're grabbing at straws now because of the too many problems this community has.

Sorry this website is hosted in "the land of the free" America
Buy Floowandereeze

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #33 by DarwisBellium92 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:39 pm

greg503 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:

Too bad that deviantart, ArtStation, Tumblr etc are also part of the same continent as you, therefore, stay at your risk. 8-)

Cit.

greg503

Post #34 by greg503 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:48 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
greg503 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:I've seen, they're grabbing at straws now because of the too many problems this community has.

Too bad that deviantart, ArtStation, Tumblr etc are also part of the same continent as you, therefore, stay at your risk. 8-)

Thanks, I think I will 8-)
Buy Floowandereeze

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #35 by DarwisBellium92 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 7:02 pm

greg503 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
greg503 wrote:Sorry this website is hosted in "the land of the free" America

Too late, now the art site staffs are taking steps to eliminate you, even NAS TV Tokyo itself.

Cit.

greg503

Post #36 by greg503 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 7:15 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
greg503 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:Too bad that deviantart, ArtStation, Tumblr etc are also part of the same continent as you, therefore, stay at your risk. 8-)

Too late, now the art site staffs are taking steps to eliminate you, even NAS TV Tokyo itself.

I'd like to bring to your attention that this reads like a threat... and that you maybe should rewrite this so that it doesn't read like you're implying someone's going to get "eliminated"
Buy Floowandereeze

Genexwrecker

Post #37 by Genexwrecker » Wed Jan 04, 2023 7:25 pm

So looks like you dont actually own the art you are complaining about. Its also extremely hard to claim “copyright” on 1 digital only image. On top of that using them as a way to mess around with fake cards for fun would be fair use. If you dont want people using your art do not upload it. I use tons of claimed artwork myself that doesnt belong to me in fact almost everyone does.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #38 by DarwisBellium92 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 7:33 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:So looks like you dont actually own the art you are complaining about. Its also extremely hard to claim “copyright” on 1 digital only image. On top of that using them as a way to mess around with fake cards for fun would be fair use. If you dont want people using your art do not upload it. I use tons of claimed artwork myself that doesnt belong to me in fact almost everyone does.

I have my rights to my art and also, this thing of the theft of my art has been going on since May and continues to do so. Anyway, instead of helping me you throw the blame at me, but good! You should be ashamed, since the reports and rules don't work properly.

Cit.

Yuja Drayko

Post #39 by Yuja Drayko » Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:13 pm

Hey Everyone, World Renowned "Art Thief" here. So from reading all the posts here, seeing everyone giving Darwis the L as usual, seeing him trying to be the all high and mighty "Konami Employee" when they probably paid him to leave the building with his artworks, all i got to say is, wow. You still hold this grudge on me over YGO Customs, a custom card, for an existing game, that no one can even make money off of. Even if i posted a video on my channel, it's not making money due to it not being monetized yet. Have you ever asked if i claimed the artwork as mine? Here's the answer: No.
See, Fair Use Laws are applied here as everyone who uses Copyrighted images for YGO Customs are protected here, due to the arts being used as Parody. Everyone here is using them for shits and giggles. No one is making money off of this, and most importantly, no one is saying they're the owner of the art. Hell, even if i wanted to actually claim the art as mine, i would be ashamed of myself for claiming below mid art that even konami didn't want.
I really love the fact that you think my motive for this was because i lost to your schrodingers. You can think that, but my real reason for this was out of spite. See, i don't like it when some random asshat acts likes like shit to my friends. Remember Roxas? He wanted to show off something he made, but you instead of being a good sport, called him out for having a weak deck, while you werre literally deleting his draw phase, and banishing everything he had, making him unable to even draw his outs. I then took your art and made it into an archetype that actually had a theme to it, and some people on here that i've read actually supported it. I also dislike entitled artist anyways, they're going downhill atm.
Anyways, wanted to clear things up if y'all wanted to hear my end. Also note apparently this guy sent a brony my way to try and resolve things, which didn't happen really honestly. (Plus the vc went bonkers when i told them i accept a friend request from a brony by mistake, my bad).

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #40 by DarwisBellium92 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:23 pm

Yuja Drayko wrote:Hey Everyone, World Renowned "Art Thief" here. So from reading all the posts here, seeing everyone giving Darwis the L as usual, seeing him trying to be the all high and mighty "Konami Employee" when they probably paid him to leave the building with his artworks, all i got to say is, wow. You still hold this grudge on me over YGO Customs, a custom card, for an existing game, that no one can even make money off of. Even if i posted a video on my channel, it's not making money due to it not being monetized yet. Have you ever asked if i claimed the artwork as mine? Here's the answer: No.
See, Fair Use Laws are applied here as everyone who uses Copyrighted images for YGO Customs are protected here, due to the arts being used as Parody. Everyone here is using them for shits and giggles. No one is making money off of this, and most importantly, no one is saying they're the owner of the art. Hell, even if i wanted to actually claim the art as mine, i would be ashamed of myself for claiming below mid art that even konami didn't want.
I really love the fact that you think my motive for this was because i lost to your schrodingers. You can think that, but my real reason for this was out of spite. See, i don't like it when some random asshat acts likes like shit to my friends. Remember Roxas? He wanted to show off something he made, but you instead of being a good sport, called him out for having a weak deck, while you werre literally deleting his draw phase, and banishing everything he had, making him unable to even draw his outs. I then took your art and made it into an archetype that actually had a theme to it, and some people on here that i've read actually supported it. I also dislike entitled artist anyways, they're going downhill atm.
Anyways, wanted to clear things up if y'all wanted to hear my end. Also note apparently this guy sent a brony my way to try and resolve things, which didn't happen really honestly. (Plus the vc went bonkers when i told them i accept a friend request from a brony by mistake, my bad).

I know you didn't understand me and my friend Vittorio's lesson. You're making yourself drama for a revenge that doesn't exist, in short, you and your friends are climbing straws. Well what can I say... it really shows that in your life and those of your friends you don't do shit from morning to night while I work as an artist and goldsmith.
And stop it, you're ridiculous.

Cit.

Return to “Serious Discussions”