This community is weird

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
KingBearDuelist

Re: Art Thieves to be continued

Post #41 by KingBearDuelist » Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:28 pm

No idea why this of all things is in serious discussions.

Field Spell

Post #42 by Field Spell » Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:55 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Yuja Drayko wrote:Hey Everyone, World Renowned "Art Thief" here. So from reading all the posts here, seeing everyone giving Darwis the L as usual, seeing him trying to be the all high and mighty "Konami Employee" when they probably paid him to leave the building with his artworks, all i got to say is, wow. You still hold this grudge on me over YGO Customs, a custom card, for an existing game, that no one can even make money off of. Even if i posted a video on my channel, it's not making money due to it not being monetized yet. Have you ever asked if i claimed the artwork as mine? Here's the answer: No.
See, Fair Use Laws are applied here as everyone who uses Copyrighted images for YGO Customs are protected here, due to the arts being used as Parody. Everyone here is using them for shits and giggles. No one is making money off of this, and most importantly, no one is saying they're the owner of the art. Hell, even if i wanted to actually claim the art as mine, i would be ashamed of myself for claiming below mid art that even konami didn't want.
I really love the fact that you think my motive for this was because i lost to your schrodingers. You can think that, but my real reason for this was out of spite. See, i don't like it when some random asshat acts likes like shit to my friends. Remember Roxas? He wanted to show off something he made, but you instead of being a good sport, called him out for having a weak deck, while you werre literally deleting his draw phase, and banishing everything he had, making him unable to even draw his outs. I then took your art and made it into an archetype that actually had a theme to it, and some people on here that i've read actually supported it. I also dislike entitled artist anyways, they're going downhill atm.
Anyways, wanted to clear things up if y'all wanted to hear my end. Also note apparently this guy sent a brony my way to try and resolve things, which didn't happen really honestly. (Plus the vc went bonkers when i told them i accept a friend request from a brony by mistake, my bad).

I know you didn't understand me and my friend Vittorio's lesson. You're making yourself drama for a revenge that doesn't exist, in short, you and your friends are climbing straws. Well what can I say... it really shows that in your life and those of your friends you don't do shit from morning to night while I work as an artist and goldsmith.
And stop it, you're ridiculous.

Hey, one of Yuja Drayko's friends here.
1. Regarding stealing art, you literally put it out online for free, and are accusing people of stealing it, even though they never claimed it as their own and they do not profit it. They told you that too, so if you actually had a shred of honesty and don't like drama, you'd leave this alone. But I have a hunch you're not gonna do that.
2. Ironic you're accusing Drayko of starting drama and getting "revenge" when you're literally start drama every single duel you enter. You will be rude, call people names, etc, on a constant basis. When you're constantly starting shit with everyone, no wonder people would want to get back at you.
3. I love it when people accuse each other online of having no life, with literally zero foundation. From knowing Yuja and his circle, pretty much all of us are doing great things in furthering our academic and/or professional careers. Meanwhile you claimed to work for Konami, yet your custom cards are complete dogshit and you have zero understanding of Yugioh, so how did that work for you? You seemed to learn nothing from your past work experience. At least from this post, it seems like you have a pretty decent professional life, I'm sure you can find more fulfillment in your life than bitching about people's fake cards online, though given how unlikable you are and how much self-awareness you lack, that might be a lot of work.

Slitina

Post #43 by Slitina » Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:11 am

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Yuja Drayko wrote:Hey Everyone, World Renowned "Art Thief" here. So from reading all the posts here, seeing everyone giving Darwis the L as usual, seeing him trying to be the all high and mighty "Konami Employee" when they probably paid him to leave the building with his artworks, all i got to say is, wow. You still hold this grudge on me over YGO Customs, a custom card, for an existing game, that no one can even make money off of. Even if i posted a video on my channel, it's not making money due to it not being monetized yet. Have you ever asked if i claimed the artwork as mine? Here's the answer: No.
See, Fair Use Laws are applied here as everyone who uses Copyrighted images for YGO Customs are protected here, due to the arts being used as Parody. Everyone here is using them for shits and giggles. No one is making money off of this, and most importantly, no one is saying they're the owner of the art. Hell, even if i wanted to actually claim the art as mine, i would be ashamed of myself for claiming below mid art that even konami didn't want.
I really love the fact that you think my motive for this was because i lost to your schrodingers. You can think that, but my real reason for this was out of spite. See, i don't like it when some random asshat acts likes like shit to my friends. Remember Roxas? He wanted to show off something he made, but you instead of being a good sport, called him out for having a weak deck, while you werre literally deleting his draw phase, and banishing everything he had, making him unable to even draw his outs. I then took your art and made it into an archetype that actually had a theme to it, and some people on here that i've read actually supported it. I also dislike entitled artist anyways, they're going downhill atm.
Anyways, wanted to clear things up if y'all wanted to hear my end. Also note apparently this guy sent a brony my way to try and resolve things, which didn't happen really honestly. (Plus the vc went bonkers when i told them i accept a friend request from a brony by mistake, my bad).

I know you didn't understand me and my friend Vittorio's lesson. You're making yourself drama for a revenge that doesn't exist, in short, you and your friends are climbing straws. Well what can I say... it really shows that in your life and those of your friends you don't do shit from morning to night while I work as an artist and goldsmith.
And stop it, you're ridiculous.
Brother, you’re the one making the ”needless” drama if anything you could had been the better person in this scenario as in being mature about it and telling them nicely and politely but instead you just cry about it and play the victim card and being entitled while telling people off with your broken English. Darwis, I get it having your art “stolen” sucks but the way you’re acting and handling about it makes you the immature one. So the point I’m making is take the L, enjoy the new year, fix your broken English and stop calling people immature when you are the one in these arguments.
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #44 by DarwisBellium92 » Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:12 am

I'm sorry, I don't have time to waste responding to 4 immature dudes and kids like you who don't do shit from morning till night while I have a job and you don't.

What is doing the victim is you of the community.
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist
Albaz/Branded and Gem-Knight/Tearlaments/Shaddoll player

"Not crediting an artist for your crappy custom cards is a world crime."
Cit.

Kroyal005

Post #45 by Kroyal005 » Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:17 am

i managed to find the background for one of your arts, and i must say i'm surprised. 15 years and you can't center a circle.

KingBearDuelist

Post #46 by KingBearDuelist » Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:19 am

Isn't the ability to center a circle something you learn in 1st year Art class in high school?

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #47 by DarwisBellium92 » Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:25 am

Everybody go fuck you!
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist

Cit.

Renji Asuka

Post #48 by Renji Asuka » Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:28 am

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:The fault is yours, because if they steal art from sites like Twitter, ArtStation etc by deleting the watermark that the site gives to the artwork (such as Deviantart), you risk big as happened with your DN.

I don't put any watermarks on any of the artworks I create anyways 'cause I want people to spread my artworks. Also, if someone just deletes your watermark, doesn't that delete a chunk of the image itself? In fact, if they're a decent artist themselves, they could just redraw/retrace your artwork anyways without the watermark, or commission a decent artist to do it, getting rid of the watermark that way
Slitina wrote: Or you can do the work yourself and search for it and provide the screenshots.

I found it. https://www.deviantart.com/dragonbellum92-dp/art/Schrodinger-Quantic-Keeper-FullArtwork-941313156

What I'm curious about though is, if this is your artwork, DarwisBellium92, why does the copyright symbol say it's owned by Konami Digital Entertainment and not just you?

Because I was a member of Konami a long time ago and found that, if I send my artworks to Konami, I risked a loss of copyright and I don't gain anything, so I gave up on that idea. Copyright is always mine in the artwork.

I'm calling cap. There is no way you were a member of Konami.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Field Spell

Post #49 by Field Spell » Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:29 am

DarwisBellium92 wrote:I'm sorry, I don't have time to waste responding to 4 immature dudes and kids like you who don't do shit from morning till night while I have a job and you don't.

What is doing the victim is you of the community.

Seems like you didn't read my reply at all. I literally do bladder cancer research for a living. It has a ~1% lifetime incidence in males, so as long as you know at least 100 men (which tbh you probably do), my work will likely at least have SOME impact in your life, even if it's a very minor one. As for the others, some are still in school, working hard to hopefully get a good career in the future, and others are working tough jobs. While I don't want to dox whatever Yuja does, he's broadly pursuing a career in the realm of physical therapy, so yeahh he's doing good work. Meanwhile you posted your comment at 1:20AM Italy time, so yeahh really focused on work there :/

(On a side note, yeah I know your country's copyright laws are different than Canada/USA, so im not gonna be as harsh as I was on that previously)

Field Spell

Post #50 by Field Spell » Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:32 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
I don't put any watermarks on any of the artworks I create anyways 'cause I want people to spread my artworks. Also, if someone just deletes your watermark, doesn't that delete a chunk of the image itself? In fact, if they're a decent artist themselves, they could just redraw/retrace your artwork anyways without the watermark, or commission a decent artist to do it, getting rid of the watermark that way

I found it. https://www.deviantart.com/dragonbellum92-dp/art/Schrodinger-Quantic-Keeper-FullArtwork-941313156

What I'm curious about though is, if this is your artwork, DarwisBellium92, why does the copyright symbol say it's owned by Konami Digital Entertainment and not just you?

Because I was a member of Konami a long time ago and found that, if I send my artworks to Konami, I risked a loss of copyright and I don't gain anything, so I gave up on that idea. Copyright is always mine in the artwork.

I'm calling cap. There is no way you were a member of Konami.

In that case, he LIED about having a life while accusing other people of having no life.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #51 by Lil Oldman » Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:57 am

lmao this is the art that got stolen? this crap lookin like the cover for ICO
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #52 by Lil Oldman » Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:59 am

Sound4 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:sounds like a skill issue ngl

Everytime you say that. You need to start actually debunking the points if a person instead od "Skill issue" which is just a lazy answer.

If you cant recognize the hidden layers within the thoughtful answer "Skill Issue", then you truly have, a Skill Issue.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

Christen57

Post #53 by Christen57 » Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:53 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:sounds like a skill issue ngl

Everytime you say that. You need to start actually debunking the points if a person instead od "Skill issue" which is just a lazy answer.

If you cant recognize the hidden layers within the thoughtful answer "Skill Issue", then you truly have, a Skill Issue.

Actually, I'm as confused as Sound4 is as to what you mean by skill issue since I'm not familiar with such slang.

greg503

Post #54 by greg503 » Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:48 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Everytime you say that. You need to start actually debunking the points if a person instead od "Skill issue" which is just a lazy answer.

Actually, I'm as confused as Sound4 is as to what you mean by skill issue since I'm not familiar with such slang.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=skill%20issue
Buy Floowandereeze

Christen57

Post #55 by Christen57 » Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:27 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:lmao this is the art that got stolen? this crap lookin like the cover for ICO

Kroyal005 wrote:i managed to find the background for one of your arts, and i must say i'm surprised. 15 years and you can't center a circle.

greg503 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
greg503 wrote:Thanks, I think I will 8-)

Too late, now the art site staffs are taking steps to eliminate you, even NAS TV Tokyo itself.

I'd like to bring to your attention that this reads like a threat... and that you maybe should rewrite this so that it doesn't read like you're implying someone's going to get "eliminated"

KingBearDuelist wrote:Isn't the ability to center a circle something you learn in 1st year Art class in high school?

I decided to redraw his "copyrighted" thing myself in paint.net so it looks better. Let me know what y'all think.

https://imgur.com/a/9zlIHDN

Also, I did some further digging and found that he's also complained on his personal deviantart blog about us "stealing" his art. https://www.deviantart.com/dragonbellum92-dp/journal/New-Year-and-Custom-YGO-Art-thiefs-to-be-continued-943552122

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #56 by DarwisBellium92 » Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:52 am

Ok, I really stopped answering myself because instead of helping me YOU DUELINGBOOK COMMUNITY are kidding me.

Cit.

Renji Asuka

Post #57 by Renji Asuka » Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:59 am

DarwisBellium92 wrote:Ok, I really stopped answering myself because instead of helping me YOU DUELINGBOOK COMMUNITY are kidding me.

I gave you advice in a previous thread my dude. I told you to ignore the trolls, to stop giving them attention and YOU STILL GIVE THEM ATTENTION.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #58 by Lil Oldman » Sat Jan 07, 2023 2:06 am

the revised version actually looks way funnier lol

Return to “Serious Discussions”