how to find out why you were frozen

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
teenryu

how to find out why you were frozen

Post #1 by teenryu » Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:15 am

curious as to how I find out why/if you are frozen. Happened to me so I'm appealing but wanted to figure out why it happened in the first place T-T

PENMASTER

Post #2 by PENMASTER » Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:03 pm

the mods just expect you to know what you did cause if you got frozen you know what you did
I don't agree with that at all and have been vocal about it but that's how it is
love2hate

Renji Asuka

Post #3 by Renji Asuka » Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:45 am

PENMASTER wrote:the mods just expect you to know what you did cause if you got frozen you know what you did
I don't agree with that at all and have been vocal about it but that's how it is

Read the rules, then look back on how you COULD had broken one of the rules. It isn't hard to figure out.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

PENMASTER

Post #4 by PENMASTER » Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:46 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:the mods just expect you to know what you did cause if you got frozen you know what you did

Read the rules, then look back on how you COULD had broken one of the rules. It isn't hard to figure out.

unless you couldn't of broken one of them or did something that wasn't stated or maybe did something but that wasn't what you were punished for. its not hard to send a message saying what you did and the evidence against you
love2hate

itsmetristan

Post #5 by itsmetristan » Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:36 pm

teenryu wrote:curious as to how I find out why/if you are frozen. Happened to me so I'm appealing but wanted to figure out why it happened in the first place T-T

- If you were frozen for actions in an ongoing duel, the judge will tell you in that duel exactly what you did that you're getting frozen for.

- If you were frozen for actions on the website unrelated to an ongoing duel (such as breaking public chat rules, or a freeze for actions in a reported duel), you will be sent a PM telling you what the infraction was that you were banned for.

- If you log in one day and find you're just randomly frozen (No PM on DB or Forums explaining why), an account on your Network has also been frozen.

In all 3 cases, it's fine to send a ban appeal and request the infraction be told to you.

RC-2
PC-1

Senior Admin

TheRoyalAu
Mood:

Post #6 by TheRoyalAu » Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:01 am

itsmetristan wrote:
teenryu wrote:curious as to how I find out why/if you are frozen. Happened to me so I'm appealing but wanted to figure out why it happened in the first place T-T

- If you were frozen for actions in an ongoing duel, the judge will tell you in that duel exactly what you did that you're getting frozen for.

- If you were frozen for actions on the website unrelated to an ongoing duel (such as breaking public chat rules, or a freeze for actions in a reported duel), you will be sent a PM telling you what the infraction was that you were banned for.

- If you log in one day and find you're just randomly frozen (No PM on DB or Forums explaining why), an account on your Network has also been frozen.

In all 3 cases, it's fine to send a ban appeal and request the infraction be told to you.

This happened to me automatically, and on my older account.

I was never DM'd about it either.
RC-1 Approved (04/22/2021).
Official Konami Judge and DC - 1 Approved (05/17/2021).

Kitty Trouble

Post #7 by Kitty Trouble » Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:27 pm

We PM in-game telling you why you're frozen, so if you don't log in in-game, you won't know why. You can always ask a judge why you're frozen but you have to ask from the account that got frozen, not from your alt.

Return to “Serious Discussions”