The extent of simulated logging with automated procedures

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
eyal282

The extent of simulated logging with automated procedures

Post #1 by eyal282 » Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:22 pm

Unless I get a "You can use any form of logging or something that simulates logging" message, I'll continue asking to ensure I don't get myself / people that use my extension banned.

1. Can I make a command that silently checks my GY for Light & Dark monsters?

2. Can I make a command that silently checks my and my opponent's GY?

3. Can I make checking the GY not trigger the action that tells my opponent's I'm viewing my GY?

4. Logging a snapshot of a card revealed from opponent's hand, or added from deck to hand ( so I don't have to google its effects )
Last edited by eyal282 on Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fredblade
Mood:

Post #2 by Fredblade » Mon Oct 31, 2022 5:39 pm

I mean it's not like you can hide checking your GY when playing in IRL, you have to physically hold the cards (or ask the opponent to show them in camera in Remote duels).

eyal282

Post #3 by eyal282 » Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:53 pm

Fredblade wrote:I mean it's not like you can hide checking your GY when playing in IRL, you have to physically hold the cards (or ask the opponent to show them in camera in Remote duels).

I know, but I was given permission to be able to log opponent's hand if I dustshoot, so I want approval before I risk getting banned.

Also I really want to know if a command to preview the last card my opponent revealed / added is okay, because it's insanely annoying to see it for 0.5 seconds.

Return to “Serious Discussions”