become a judge when frozen in past?

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
admiringmy

become a judge when frozen in past?

Post #1 by admiringmy » Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:22 am

Hi everyone!

i have been looking for answers to my question but i couldnt find an answer so i decided to make a thread! i was just wondering if it is possible for an user who have been frozen in the past to become a judge? lets say they got frozen a year ago and since then they havent done anything. is that person on a blacklist for a wrong action they did in the past or is there a chance for them to still become a judge? (assuming they pass the exam).

i wouldnt create this thread if i had found an answer but i couldnt find an answer online or in the forums.

Sincerely :D

Genexwrecker

Post #2 by Genexwrecker » Tue Oct 11, 2022 2:27 pm

Depends on what you got frozen for. We have had judges that were frozen before some even while a judge.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

admiringmy

Post #3 by admiringmy » Tue Oct 11, 2022 3:29 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:Depends on what you got frozen for. We have had judges that were frozen before some even while a judge.

Hi genex and thank you for replying!

Uh lets say something like gameplay wise, mal afk i think is one of the most common ways to get frozen (might be wrong) so lets take that as an example. is there a difference to someone who got frozen for cheating/lying compared to mal afk when it comes to checking if someone would be an appropriate judge?

ps: i dont really want to waste you or anyone else time so if you somehow had a source for what im after i would gladly check it out but i couldnt find anything about it when i tried to do my research!

have a nice day :)

Return to “Serious Discussions”