AHHHHHHHHH, Duelingbook is not let me login in

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
blake the blackorow the 3

AHHHHHHHHH, Duelingbook is not let me login in

Post #1 by blake the blackorow the 3 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:20 am

I need help, it the same as everyone else, it said "Error. Already logged into duel sever elsewhere". at first I thought I was hacked, so I change my password, and then tried log in, but said the same Dreadful message. Main because I use Duelingbook allot with custom card I made their(I have them back up but not the card art.) or just playing with friend(who have not had it yet.). The one difference is my friend use Firefox, while I use Chrome. So I believe that it could be Chrome but I also tried safari, so I may try Firefox now to see what happened.(Also yeah I clear browser,chche and coookies.). send help

P.S it tried login on Firefox it didn't work.

Cromat

Post #2 by Cromat » Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:56 am

Please follow the steps correctly:

Step 1: Disconnect from internet of your computer.
Step 2: Turn off your modem.
Step 3: Clear your cookies and caches from your computer that occured from your Internet Browser(s) etc.
Step 4: Wait 30 seconds after you turn off your modem. After 30 seconds, you can turn on your modem.
Step 5: Don't yet connect to internet of your computer.
Step 6: After you clean your cookies of your computer, including your browser(s) cookies too, that which one is using by you. Restart your computer.
Step 7: When your computer started again normally, connect to your internet, and try to logged-in again.
Step 8: Do not use Chrome. Instead of it you can use Firefox. Otherwise you can encounter same type of issue(s). (Because Chrome is collecting data of your by creating new files somewhere of your computer, that makes cookies a lot and that will make you encounter you same issue(s). When too many cookies accumulate, it will cause your site to freeze and lag. When you refresh your page to solve that issue, it still says "You have already logged into the server elsewhere." will write.)

Post #3 by blake the blackorow the 3 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:36 pm

Luckly I all ready have Firefox now

*Lovely*

Post #4 by *Lovely* » Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:57 pm

I see Im not the only one having this issue, unfortunately this didn't work with me but I tried Safari. I'll try fire fox.

*Lovely*

Post #5 by *Lovely* » Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:06 pm

Update: It doesn't work with Firefox either, very unfortunate. I've used the guide twice now. Any other solutions?

Bubuu

Post #6 by Bubuu » Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:10 pm

i have the same problem

Post #7 by blake the blackorow the 3 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:37 pm

Yeah still not let me in aswell.

Post #8 by blake the blackorow the 3 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:05 am

Update: it let me in we gotta it back bois.

Return to “Serious Discussions”