Judge Apologists need to STFU

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
Dragonic Logic

Judge Apologists need to STFU

Post #1 by Dragonic Logic » Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:06 pm

Seriously,i m so tired of seeingu wannabe judge sl*ts sucking the d*ck of these judges everytime someone points out they arent doing their jobs, No judges online: "Um AcTuAlLy ItS yOuR fAuLt FoR PlAyInG rAtEd" Judge gets called out for saying some homophobic shit: "Um AcTuAlLy ThErEs NoThInG wRoNg WiTh SaYiNg GaYs ArE MeNtAlLy DisAbLeD" Judge TERMINATING accounts without warning or explination: "Um AcTuAlLy ThEy ArE WiThIn ThiEr RiGhTs To TeRmInAtE AcCoUnTs WhEnEvEr ThEy WaNt FoR nO ReAsOn" Judges shadowbanning people without reason: "Um AcTuAlLy ThIs PoSt YoU mAdE 4 MoNtHs AgO wAs KiNd Of ShOrT, ThAtS wHy YoU wErE bAnNeD"

Seriously, STFU, No one asked you, If you arent a judge, we dont need your input, the judges can speak for themselves, if you have such a lack of confidence in your judges that you feel that you have to defend them, then you should leave the site, seriously, all youre doing is making the site and community WORSE when you blindly protect them from their actions. Genexwrecker isnt going to remember your name just because you jumped into an argument and defended them with some dumb shit.

Judge apologists, STFU.

Genexwrecker

Post #2 by Genexwrecker » Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:15 pm

I remember people who calmly provide good points in an argument. The people posting arent sucking up to me and their posts dont change how I think of them. I just remember good points made so i can apply it to improvement of the site. Thanks for your concern.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

greg503

Post #3 by greg503 » Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:28 am

I only recall defending the decisions of judges, to that first point doesn't apply to me. I did not defend Genex from her accusations, which I'm sure is what you're referring to. I've defended freezes, but not terminations, regardless, as de facto moderators of DB, they have the authority to do "whatever," and we have to trust them to make the right decisions and moderate themselves, with appeals available for people to question those decisions if they feel they are wrong. Finally, I am defending that there was an actual reason as to why people get muted. Overall, I'm not an apologist, just haven't found enough of a reason to doubt.
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #4 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:45 am

Nice rant.

If you didn't care to hear other people's opinion DO NOT MAKE A THREAD. Otherwise YOU'LL HEAR OTHER PEOPLE'S OPINION!

Shocker right?

Also you are under a dictatorship when you agree to use this site and many other services. To act as if you have any rights that can make you above the rules is laughable.

Admins can ban you for any reason. Fortunately there is internal systems in place to prevent actual abuse from judges. They also punish admins who do abuse their power.

If you were punished, it isn't (usually) because you're innocent. It's because that is what YOUR actions brought down upon you. Regular forum users do their best to point this out for the sake of the person making a thread. So they can LEARN and DO BETTER. Often times however, they try to lie about their situation to try and play victim. Some hop in other threads and bring up their case (which either deserved their own thread or they should just appeal) and it turned out they did nothing wrong and action was taken incorrectly (which is very rare).

As for the "homophobic" shit you're throwing out there. Genexwrecker stating a fact isn't homophobic. So get over it. If they said "gay people should die" then I wouldn't be okay with that.

TL;DR If you don't want any user to respond JUST STICK TO SUBMITTING REPORTS AND STOP FEELING YOU'RE ABOVE THE GOD DAMN RULES.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

GayNProud

Post #5 by GayNProud » Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:20 am

Thank you dearly for saying this. My post about shadowbanning was hijacked with people (or specifically, one person) that went so out of their way to speak for the judges and suck their d*ick. It was honestly pathetic to the point where I never dignified them with a response. Not even once.

apocralyph

Post #6 by apocralyph » Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:27 pm

Seems like they have a feral following of simps.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #7 by Lil Oldman » Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:18 pm

GayNProud wrote:Thank you dearly for saying this. My post about shadowbanning was hijacked with people (or specifically, one person) that went so out of their way to speak for the judges and suck their d*ick. It was honestly pathetic to the point where I never dignified them with a response. Not even once.

My bets are on Christen.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Christen57

Post #8 by Christen57 » Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:27 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
GayNProud wrote:Thank you dearly for saying this. My post about shadowbanning was hijacked with people (or specifically, one person) that went so out of their way to speak for the judges and suck their d*ick. It was honestly pathetic to the point where I never dignified them with a response. Not even once.

My bets are on Christen.

Bets on me for what?

apocralyph

Post #9 by apocralyph » Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:29 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:

My bets are on Christen.

Bets on me for what?

read what they are quoting, sherlock.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #10 by Lil Oldman » Thu Jul 14, 2022 12:05 am

Christen57 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:

My bets are on Christen.

Bets on me for what?

To being the one GayNProud doesn't respond. You are really passionate regarding debates on this forum.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

Christen57

Post #11 by Christen57 » Thu Jul 14, 2022 12:48 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:My bets are on Christen.

Bets on me for what?

To being the one GayNProud doesn't respond. You are really passionate regarding debates on this forum.

Maybe he doesn't respond 'cause he knows he's been rightfully shadowbanned and has no more valid rebuttal to my or Genexwrecker's explanation. 8-)

Also, thanks. I am passionate about debating. As an introvert, I strongly prefer these kinds of intellectual discussions, as opposed to small talk like "hi how ya doing? how was your day? beautiful weather we're having, huh?". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mrqR-ZsFm4

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #12 by Lil Oldman » Thu Jul 14, 2022 12:59 am

Christen57 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
Bets on me for what?

Maybe he doesn't respond 'cause he knows he's been rightfully shadowbanned and has no more valid rebuttal to my or Genexwrecker's explanation. 8-)

Also, thanks. I am passionate about debating. As an introvert, I strongly prefer these kinds of intellectual discussions, as opposed to small talk like "hi how ya doing? how was your day? beautiful weather we're having, huh?". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mrqR-ZsFm4

I don't think that's the case. They haven't stated anything way before there was a real conclusion, not that I think there is.
Also, I don't think petty debates like these ones could be really considered "intellectual discussions", but to each their own I guess, I feel like I've actually lost a brian cell or too.

Christen57

Post #13 by Christen57 » Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:05 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:To being the one GayNProud doesn't respond. You are really passionate regarding debates on this forum.

I don't think that's the case. They haven't stated anything way before there was a real conclusion, not that I think there is.
Also, I don't think petty debates like these ones could be really considered "intellectual discussions", but to each their own I guess, I feel like I've actually lost a brian cell or too.

Maybe I should've called them discussions that make people practice their critical thinking skills as they try to refute each other's arguments as if they were lawyers or something. That sounds more accurate.

Genexwrecker

Post #14 by Genexwrecker » Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:30 am

the ace attorney parodies are just gold for these things XD
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

PENMASTER

Post #15 by PENMASTER » Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:49 am

i love debates and seeing them turned into ace attorney, true battles of the mind in a fun easy to read form that doesn't get dull for awhile and participating in them is awesome too cause I always win
love2hate

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #16 by Lil Oldman » Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:34 pm

I've just accepted that all I do in the Objections is do a funny haha every once in a while.

I Only Play Water Decks
Mood:

Post #17 by I Only Play Water Decks » Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:34 pm

Ngl there are so good points in this rant. Like they're talking about people who make these meme replies to serious discussions and how they are making the problem seem not important. Having no judges doesn't give you the right to cheat or to be rude, calling lgbtq people "mentally disabled" isn't okay and is just homophobic, and judges should know better. Shadowbanning is a pretty big problem and it doesn't give the person being banned to be able to defend/explain themselves because they don't know they're banned. Alot of reports could be edited in someone's favor or a judge could have personal reasons to shadowban someone and other judges won't know.

Plum Blossom

Post #18 by Plum Blossom » Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:40 pm

Defending judges is sad dude.

All jokes aside I haven't seen other judges saying anything homophobic. Plus it's just impossible to have someone online all the time, we have work, school etc.
Duelingbook Resource Judge

I Only Play Water Decks
Mood:

Post #19 by I Only Play Water Decks » Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:47 pm

Plum Blossom wrote:Defending judges is sad dude.

All jokes aside I haven't seen other judges saying anything homophobic. Plus it's just impossible to have someone online all the time, we have work, school etc.

The homophobic thing is mostly from Genex from their replies on a forum post for someone asking for an NB option.
https://imgur.com/a/AFe9Al6

Plum Blossom

Post #20 by Plum Blossom » Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:48 pm

I Only Play Water Decks wrote:
Plum Blossom wrote:Defending judges is sad dude.

The homophobic thing is mostly from Genex from their replies on a forum post for someone asking for an NB option.
https://imgur.com/a/AFe9Al6

Gardevoirs are a crime to humanity.
Duelingbook Resource Judge

Return to “Serious Discussions”