Judge Apologists need to STFU

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
Renji Asuka

Re: Judge Apologists need to STFU

Post #81 by Renji Asuka » Fri Jul 15, 2022 5:41 am

Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
I Only Play Water Decks wrote:
The homophobic thing is mostly from Genex from their replies on a forum post for someone asking for an NB option.
https://imgur.com/a/AFe9Al6

What exactly is "homophobic" to you?

Cause all I see is facts.

If facts are homophobic, then that says more about you than it does about the facts.

"lgbtq people have too many rights" isnt homophobic? but when the genexwrecker impersonator posted the same phrase, replacing "lgbtq" with "black" we all agreed its racist.

I mean...when LGBTQ+ want to be able to control speech and what kind of speech on top of that, the fact that diversity hires are a thing.

That'd be "too many rights". Which is the context of what Genexwrecker stated.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

troglyte
Mood:

Post #82 by troglyte » Fri Jul 15, 2022 5:57 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
troglyte wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
So your argument amounts to nothing more than "lalalala I can't hear you! Lalalalalalala"

You also tell me to stop talking about pregnant men. But aren't you arguing the idea that a woman can become a man and vice versa? And thus a man can be pregnant? Or are you backing out of that argument because you know how foolish it is?

My argument is that our perception of the world changes overtime. How we perceived/recorded science/history is very different from 1000 years ago (this is the 3rd time I've stated this argument)

It just hit me. You keep saying 'pregnant men (gender)' and not 'pregnant MALE (sex).' You don't understand the difference between gender and sex, or you're just assuming they're the same thing. You just proved to me that you do not understand the subject matter at the most basic level.
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

I Only Play Water Decks
Mood:

Post #83 by I Only Play Water Decks » Fri Jul 15, 2022 6:34 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:What exactly is "homophobic" to you?

If facts are homophobic, then that says more about you than it does about the facts.

"lgbtq people have too many rights" isnt homophobic? but when the genexwrecker impersonator posted the same phrase, replacing "lgbtq" with "black" we all agreed its racist.

I mean...when LGBTQ+ want to be able to control speech and what kind of speech on top of that, the fact that diversity hires are a thing.

"wanted to bl able to control speech"
Do you mean respecting pronouns? Cuz its really not hard to do.

Renji Asuka

Post #84 by Renji Asuka » Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:23 am

troglyte wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
troglyte wrote:

My argument is that our perception of the world changes overtime. How we perceived/recorded science/history is very different from 1000 years ago (this is the 3rd time I've stated this argument)

It just hit me. You keep saying 'pregnant men (gender)' and not 'pregnant MALE (sex).' You don't understand the difference between gender and sex, or you're just assuming they're the same thing. You just proved to me that you do not understand the subject matter at the most basic level.

Do you know about the experiment that John Money had done? He is one of the founding fathers of the idea that "Gender is a social construct".

He raised a pair of twin boys. 1 as a boy and 1 as a girl. He forced the one that was raised as a girl to be in sexual submissive poses while having the brother dry hump him while John Money took photos. He forced the one that was raised as a girl to grow his hair out and to wear dresses while also being forced to play with dolls. In secret the boy that was raised as a girl played with his brother's toys.

John Money declared his experiment a success, when it wasn't. One of the boys died from drug overdose, the other shot himself in the face with a sawn off shotgun.

But please keep telling me that sex and gender is separate when even the end results of the experiment showed otherwise.

Renji Asuka

Post #85 by Renji Asuka » Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:38 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
Excellion wrote:"lgbtq people have too many rights" isnt homophobic? but when the genexwrecker impersonator posted the same phrase, replacing "lgbtq" with "black" we all agreed its racist.

You mean forcing me (for instance) to give into the delusions of the mentally ill? Do you not realize how dangerous that is? Imagine giving in to the delusions of a schizophrenic, odds are you'd end up in a very dangerous situation or the person in question. The same can be said for those who have gender dysphoria. Especially if no pushback is allowed.

There is a minor group within the minor group of the trans community who are shunned by the trans community because they detransitioned. They realized they weren't pushed back enough. Yet the Trans community constantly pushes their ideology onto children effectively grooming them.

I can bring up many examples of this happening and I guarantee you'd call me transphobic after this conversation. Hell just look at the suicide rates of those who are trans. It isn't "society's fault" that they do decide to kill themselves, it's the fact they are mentally ill. I'm not saying there are not people out there that won't commit violence towards trans people, just the fact that odds are they have some form of depression that gets to be too much for them. Gender Dysphoria is already a chemical imbalance then adding depression on top of that, it's no wonder that trans community end up killing themselves.

How about instead of, oh I don't know, transitioning people, we look for REAL solutions to the problem like you would with any other mental illness.

The "hate" towards trans people these days aren't about the fact that the person is trans, but that the LGBTQ+ is pushing their toxic ideology on children. The LGBTQ+ community seems to (for whatever reason) want to prey on children. It doesn't help that their community is riddled with pedophiles and yet the community doesn't out them. It doesn't help that the community is indoctrinating children IN SCHOOLS which indoctrination is illegal FYI. There's a reason why public school teachers weren't allowed to teach children religion or push their religious beliefs onto children. Yet these days, it's perfectly fine? Sorry you don't get to talk to a child about adult topics or bring them to adult settings. At that point it's child abuse.

You'll probably deny all of this though or try to dismiss it, despite it being an actual problem. Hell, I can make a bet that you don't support Florida's "Don't Say Gay Bill".

I Only Play Water Decks
Mood:

Post #86 by I Only Play Water Decks » Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:23 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:I mean...when LGBTQ+ want to be able to control speech and what kind of speech on top of that, the fact that diversity hires are a thing.

You mean forcing me (for instance) to give into the delusions of the mentally ill? Do you not realize how dangerous that is? Imagine giving in to the delusions of a schizophrenic, odds are you'd end up in a very dangerous situation or the person in question. The same can be said for those who have gender dysphoria. Especially if no pushback is allowed.

There is a minor group within the minor group of the trans community who are shunned by the trans community because they detransitioned. They realized they weren't pushed back enough. Yet the Trans community constantly pushes their ideology onto children effectively grooming them.

I can bring up many examples of this happening and I guarantee you'd call me transphobic after this conversation. Hell just look at the suicide rates of those who are trans. It isn't "society's fault" that they do decide to kill themselves, it's the fact they are mentally ill. I'm not saying there are not people out there that won't commit violence towards trans people, just the fact that odds are they have some form of depression that gets to be too much for them. Gender Dysphoria is already a chemical imbalance then adding depression on top of that, it's no wonder that trans community end up killing themselves.

How about instead of, oh I don't know, transitioning people, we look for REAL solutions to the problem like you would with any other mental illness.

The "hate" towards trans people these days aren't about the fact that the person is trans, but that the LGBTQ+ is pushing their toxic ideology on children. The LGBTQ+ community seems to (for whatever reason) want to prey on children. It doesn't help that their community is riddled with pedophiles and yet the community doesn't out them. It doesn't help that the community is indoctrinating children IN SCHOOLS which indoctrination is illegal FYI. There's a reason why public school teachers weren't allowed to teach children religion or push their religious beliefs onto children. Yet these days, it's perfectly fine? Sorry you don't get to talk to a child about adult topics or bring them to adult settings. At that point it's child abuse.

You'll probably deny all of this though or try to dismiss it, despite it being an actual problem. Hell, I can make a bet that you don't support Florida's "Don't Say Gay Bill".

Is this satire? Like all you are saying "Lgbtq = pedophilia" which it doesn't because pedophilia can be done by straight people. Aswell what you're complaining about is educating young children at a young age about lgbtq is child abuse?????? This is some bullshit because where i am we learned about lgbtq topics at grade 4, we however did not learn that dating an adult is okay because its gay. Aswell you're complaining about "Pushing religious beliefs on children" but if you don't educate children on topics like lgbtq and just say "they're bad" isn't that literally pushing religious beliefs on children? educating children gives them more education and gives them a better view on what they choose to believe in. aswell your first point is literally "its not society fault that someone killed themself even though people constantly judge them, physically and verbally harass them, make laws to give them less rights, and many more reasons. But again its not their fault. Its the trans person's fault for being trans".

Renji Asuka

Post #87 by Renji Asuka » Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:46 am

Renji Asuka wrote:

Is this satire? Like all you are saying "Lgbtq = pedophilia" which it doesn't because pedophilia can be done by straight people. Aswell what you're complaining about is educating young children at a young age about lgbtq is child abuse?????? This is some bullshit because where i am we learned about lgbtq topics at grade 4, we however did not learn that dating an adult is okay because its gay. Aswell you're complaining about "Pushing religious beliefs on children" but if you don't educate children on topics like lgbtq and just say "they're bad" isn't that literally pushing religious beliefs on children? educating children gives them more education and gives them a better view on what they choose to believe in. aswell your first point is literally "its not society fault that someone killed themself even though people constantly judge them, physically and verbally harass them, make laws to give them less rights, and many more reasons. But again its not their fault. Its the trans person's fault for being trans".

It's almost like you're deliberately misrepresenting what I have stated while also showing you can't handle an actual conversation. In your mind you inherently believe you are right. That only your view is acceptable. So let's break down how stupid your response is.

1: "Is this satire?"
A pathetic attempt at trying to rationalize an opposing view point that fits against your incorrect world view.

2: "Like all you are saying "Lgbtq = pedophilia" which it doesn't because pedophilia can be done by straight people."
Never stated that, if you're going to quote someone do it properly. This is clearly an attempt at tearing down an argument in a dishonest way. Just like how you tried to misrepresent what Genexwrecker stated.

3: "Aswell what you're complaining about is educating young children at a young age about lgbtq is child abuse??????"
It's almost like you don't know that children are impressionable. If a child isn't allowed to pick their bed time, perhaps adult topics are not appropriate for children. Would you entertain a child's fantasy of being Luke Skywalker wanting their arm chopped off? No? By pushing trans ideology on children, that is exactly what you're encouraging. The human brain doesn't stop developing until around the age of 25. To push these ideologies onto a child that encourages children to "transition" for instance is always a bad idea as they don't grasp the long term consequences unlike how an adult can. Otherwise you'd effectively chemically castrate them or physically castrate them. Most people don't like child mutilation. There's a reason why a lot of people don't like circumcision or female mutilated genitalia.

4: "This is some bullshit because where i am we learned about lgbtq topics at grade 4, we however did not learn that dating an adult is okay because its gay."
Wait, did you just say that gays are pedophiles? Wuuuuut? Oh didn't like that response? Perhaps you shouldn't be intellectually dishonest. Also using anecdote with very vague information doesn't make for a strong case.

5: "Aswell you're complaining about "Pushing religious beliefs on children" but if you don't educate children on topics like lgbtq and just say "they're bad" isn't that literally pushing religious beliefs on children? "
You really should work on your reading comprehension. Where did I "complain" about "pushing religious beliefs on children"? It's almost like you actually can't be honest. Bringing up religion the way I did was to make a point of something teachers are not allowed to do when it comes to indoctrination.

6: "educating children gives them more education and gives them a better view on what they choose to believe in."
Learn the difference between indoctrination and education. That's not even going into the stupidity of this statement by itself. Children shouldn't "choose" to believe in an ideology that is fantasy. They need to have strong understanding of reality. I can bring up a ton of examples of indoctrination occurring in schools when it comes to LGBTQ+ related stuff. And that's not even an example from bias doctors on what medication they prescribe to their patients.

7: " aswell your first point is literally "its not society fault that someone killed themself even though people constantly judge them, physically and verbally harass them, make laws to give them less rights, and many more reasons. But again its not their fault. Its the trans person's fault for being trans"."
Which you conveniently ignore the fact that Gender Dysphoria is classified as a mental illness. You also conveniently ignore the rest of my post because you have no actual response.

Effectively your entire response is "waaah waaaah! You're Transphobic and Homophobic! Waaaah waaaah!". So my advice to you is, if you can't talk about topics like this without getting all pissy, you should stay out of said topics.

I Only Play Water Decks
Mood:

Post #88 by I Only Play Water Decks » Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:13 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:You mean forcing me (for instance) to give into the delusions of the mentally ill? Do you not realize how dangerous that is? Imagine giving in to the delusions of a schizophrenic, odds are you'd end up in a very dangerous situation or the person in question. The same can be said for those who have gender dysphoria. Especially if no pushback is allowed.

It's almost like you're deliberately misrepresenting what I have stated while also showing you can't handle an actual conversation. In your mind you inherently believe you are right. That only your view is acceptable. So let's break down how stupid your response is.

A pathetic attempt at trying to rationalize an opposing view point that fits against your incorrect world view.

2: "Like all you are saying "Lgbtq = pedophilia" which it doesn't because pedophilia can be done by straight people."
Never stated that, if you're going to quote someone do it properly. This is clearly an attempt at tearing down an argument in a dishonest way. Just like how you tried to misrepresent what Genexwrecker stated.

3: "Aswell what you're complaining about is educating young children at a young age about lgbtq is child abuse??????"
It's almost like you don't know that children are impressionable. If a child isn't allowed to pick their bed time, perhaps adult topics are not appropriate for children. Would you entertain a child's fantasy of being Luke Skywalker wanting their arm chopped off? No? By pushing trans ideology on children, that is exactly what you're encouraging. The human brain doesn't stop developing until around the age of 25. To push these ideologies onto a child that encourages children to "transition" for instance is always a bad idea as they don't grasp the long term consequences unlike how an adult can. Otherwise you'd effectively chemically castrate them or physically castrate them. Most people don't like child mutilation. There's a reason why a lot of people don't like circumcision or female mutilated genitalia.

4: "This is some bullshit because where i am we learned about lgbtq topics at grade 4, we however did not learn that dating an adult is okay because its gay."
Wait, did you just say that gays are pedophiles? Wuuuuut? Oh didn't like that response? Perhaps you shouldn't be intellectually dishonest. Also using anecdote with very vague information doesn't make for a strong case.

5: "Aswell you're complaining about "Pushing religious beliefs on children" but if you don't educate children on topics like lgbtq and just say "they're bad" isn't that literally pushing religious beliefs on children? "
You really should work on your reading comprehension. Where did I "complain" about "pushing religious beliefs on children"? It's almost like you actually can't be honest. Bringing up religion the way I did was to make a point of something teachers are not allowed to do when it comes to indoctrination.

6: "educating children gives them more education and gives them a better view on what they choose to believe in."
Learn the difference between indoctrination and education. That's not even going into the stupidity of this statement by itself. Children shouldn't "choose" to believe in an ideology that is fantasy. They need to have strong understanding of reality. I can bring up a ton of examples of indoctrination occurring in schools when it comes to LGBTQ+ related stuff. And that's not even an example from bias doctors on what medication they prescribe to their patients.

7: " aswell your first point is literally "its not society fault that someone killed themself even though people constantly judge them, physically and verbally harass them, make laws to give them less rights, and many more reasons. But again its not their fault. Its the trans person's fault for being trans"."
Which you conveniently ignore the fact that Gender Dysphoria is classified as a mental illness. You also conveniently ignore the rest of my post because you have no actual response.

Effectively your entire response is "waaah waaaah! You're Transphobic and Homophobic! Waaaah waaaah!". So my advice to you is, if you can't talk about topics like this without getting all pissy, you should stay out of said topics.

1. the "is this satire" was so fair because you're only point was "gay bad, because I said so, and will completely ignore actual points"
2. Please understand you can quote someone without quoting the exact phrase. You really need to take an English course.
3. Yes children are impressionable that's why we should make them hate an entire community because bigots like you say "gay people bad" when its clear you don't have an understanding on how gay people act. Lgbtq isn't an adult topic, sex and kinks are and that is something different then saying "men like men" and "Sometimes people change genders"
4. I'm not saying lgbtq = pedophilia, I'm dismissing your only point about lgbtq which is "Lgbtq = pedos" which it doesn't. Just because someone uses your words doesn't mean they agree with you. You need to understand how some people use context in a text to write points.
5. You're complaining, that's so stupid. No one says "I'm going to complain" when they complain.
6. You're underestimating children (which is surprising because you do act like one) children do need an understanding of reality but constantly blocking off lgbtq knowledge because of "religious beliefs" isn't okay but its literally forcing them into believing in 1 faith. Let children learn and make decisions on their own.
7. Even if you say its an illness (which it isn't) you don't harass people for having it. Only pieces of shit do that.

" So my advice to you is, if you can't talk about topics like this without getting all pissy, you should stay out of said topics" Says someone who literally doesn't know anything about the topic except shitposts from twitter. You're saying I'm "Pissy" because unlike you I can back up my arguments with basic human knowledge. If you weren't such a piece of shit you probably would understand.

Renji Asuka

Post #89 by Renji Asuka » Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:44 am

Renji Asuka wrote:

1. the "is this satire" was so fair because you're only point was "gay bad, because I said so, and will completely ignore actual points"
2. Please understand you can quote someone without quoting the exact phrase. You really need to take an English course.
3. Yes children are impressionable that's why we should make them hate an entire community because bigots like you say "gay people bad" when its clear you don't have an understanding on how gay people act. Lgbtq isn't an adult topic, sex and kinks are and that is something different then saying "men like men" and "Sometimes people change genders"
4. I'm not saying lgbtq = pedophilia, I'm dismissing your only point about lgbtq which is "Lgbtq = pedos" which it doesn't. Just because someone uses your words doesn't mean they agree with you. You need to understand how some people use context in a text to write points.
5. You're complaining, that's so stupid. No one says "I'm going to complain" when they complain.
6. You're underestimating children (which is surprising because you do act like one) children do need an understanding of reality but constantly blocking off lgbtq knowledge because of "religious beliefs" isn't okay but its literally forcing them into believing in 1 faith. Let children learn and make decisions on their own.
7. Even if you say its an illness (which it isn't) you don't harass people for having it. Only pieces of shit do that.

" So my advice to you is, if you can't talk about topics like this without getting all pissy, you should stay out of said topics" Says someone who literally doesn't know anything about the topic except shitposts from twitter. You're saying I'm "Pissy" because unlike you I can back up my arguments with basic human knowledge. If you weren't such a piece of shit you probably would understand.

1. Completely incorrect. You can't quote me on that and no it wasn't implied. Again you're exposing your own intellectual dishonesty here.
2. No, you can't. What you're looking for is "paraphrasing" and how you "paraphrased" it, is still incorrect.
3. More intellectual dishonesty is coming from you. If you think it's okay to talk to a kid about adult topics, YOU are the problem. Most people would consider that grooming, especially if you do it behind the parent's back.
4. You literally tried to equate LGBTQ+ = Pedophilia acting as if I stated the entire community are pedophiles. You then proceed to talk about context, yet you tried to ignore the context behind what Genexwrecker stated and even tried to misrepresent them. But now you care about context? If you're going to make an argument, apply it universally or acknowledge that you'd be a hypocrite.
5. So you have no idea what complaining actually is. Glad to know you only proved my point. Work on your reading comprehension skills and maybe you can actually have a conversation.
6. Very ironic since you decided to throw an entire bitch fit because "how dare someone have a different view than mine! Now I must lie and be intellectual dishonest to talk down to a person on the internet so I can attempt to bully them into submission!". Which is exactly what you're attempting to do.
7. Yes, gender dysphoria is a mental illness and is classified as such, if you knew anything about the trans community, you would know this.

A diagnosis for gender dysphoria is included in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5), a manual published by the American Psychiatric Association. The diagnosis was created to help people with gender dysphoria get access to necessary health care and effective treatment. The term focuses on discomfort as the problem, rather than identity.

Source: https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/gender-dysphoria/symptoms-causes/syc-20475255

Do you really want act as if you're knowledgeable on the subject when you're obviously ignorant when it comes to mental illness?

I Only Play Water Decks
Mood:

Post #90 by I Only Play Water Decks » Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:02 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:It's almost like you're deliberately misrepresenting what I have stated while also showing you can't handle an actual conversation. In your mind you inherently believe you are right. That only your view is acceptable. So let's break down how stupid your response is.

1. Completely incorrect. You can't quote me on that and no it wasn't implied. Again you're exposing your own intellectual dishonesty here.
2. No, you can't. What you're looking for is "paraphrasing" and how you "paraphrased" it, is still incorrect.
3. More intellectual dishonesty is coming from you. If you think it's okay to talk to a kid about adult topics, YOU are the problem. Most people would consider that grooming, especially if you do it behind the parent's back.
4. You literally tried to equate LGBTQ+ = Pedophilia acting as if I stated the entire community are pedophiles. You then proceed to talk about context, yet you tried to ignore the context behind what Genexwrecker stated and even tried to misrepresent them. But now you care about context? If you're going to make an argument, apply it universally or acknowledge that you'd be a hypocrite.
5. So you have no idea what complaining actually is. Glad to know you only proved my point. Work on your reading comprehension skills and maybe you can actually have a conversation.
6. Very ironic since you decided to throw an entire bitch fit because "how dare someone have a different view than mine! Now I must lie and be intellectual dishonest to talk down to a person on the internet so I can attempt to bully them into submission!". Which is exactly what you're attempting to do.
7. Yes, gender dysphoria is a mental illness and is classified as such, if you knew anything about the trans community, you would know this.

A diagnosis for gender dysphoria is included in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5), a manual published by the American Psychiatric Association. The diagnosis was created to help people with gender dysphoria get access to necessary health care and effective treatment. The term focuses on discomfort as the problem, rather than identity.

Source: https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/gender-dysphoria/symptoms-causes/syc-20475255

Do you really want act as if you're knowledgeable on the subject when you're obviously ignorant when it comes to mental illness?

I'm sick of this, all you're doing is just completely ignoring my points. Its like I'm trying to talk to a brick wall.

Renji Asuka

Post #91 by Renji Asuka » Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:13 am

Renji Asuka wrote:

I'm sick of this, all you're doing is just completely ignoring my points. Its like I'm trying to talk to a brick wall.

Don't be intellectually dishonest and stay out any form of politics.

it's hilarious that this is your response, especially when I shown you just 1 piece of evidence of how you're wrong. You'd probably say the same thing if I shown you a mountain of evidence to back up reality :)

But hey, I did my job in exposing your own stupidity and bullshit.

I Only Play Water Decks
Mood:

Post #92 by I Only Play Water Decks » Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:37 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:1. Completely incorrect. You can't quote me on that and no it wasn't implied. Again you're exposing your own intellectual dishonesty here.

it's hilarious that this is your response, especially when I shown you just 1 piece of evidence of how you're wrong. You'd probably say the same thing if I shown you a mountain of evidence to back up reality :)

literally, my response was made because I'm smart enough to know when to stop trying to educate someone who doesn't wanna be educated but continue sucking your own dick for no reason. pop off ig.

Renji Asuka

Post #93 by Renji Asuka » Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:54 am

Renji Asuka wrote:

literally, my response was made because I'm smart enough to know when to stop trying to educate someone who doesn't wanna be educated but continue sucking your own dick for no reason. pop off ig.

If that was the case, you wouldn't had responded ;)

But how can you "educate" when you misrepresent what is being told to you? No, you're intellectually dishonest. No, if you actually wanted an education on the matter, you have to listen to what others say and understand why they say what they do. That is how proper discussions are made.

You also can't "educate" others when there is a mountain of evidence to support what I have stated. I can drop many instances of what I stated happening, but because you were indoctrinated into your cult you refuse to see the actual issue. It's people like you (regarding the subject of the LGBTQ) that actively try to hide the issues that stem from the community instead of confronting them head on. You're just a coward and a fool.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #94 by Lil Oldman » Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:48 pm

Bruh wtf is this thread. Never really expected to see these funky words in child game simulator forum. Troglyte is right on all of this, YGO players aren't prepared to discuss topics like this, when both sides clearly devolved into insulting each other's argument in no time. "El respeto al derecho ajeno es la paz."
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Genexwrecker

Post #95 by Genexwrecker » Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:14 pm

Can we just go back to figuring out if jack atlas is hot or not?
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Christen57

Post #96 by Christen57 » Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:16 pm

Excellion wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
The homophobic thing is mostly from Genex from their replies on a forum post for someone asking for an NB option.
https://imgur.com/a/AFe9Al6

What exactly is "homophobic" to you?

How many more times are you gonna keep repeating this analogy I debunked not once but twice already?

Renji Asuka wrote:

The "reality" is, there have always been only 2 genders: Male and female. If all your chromosomes are X, you're female, and if any of them are Y, you're male. Simple as that. We shouldn't pander to those who want to sexually identify as other arbitrary genders. We shouldn't bring indoctrination into schools by teaching kids that there are millions of different genders and whatnot when there aren't.

greg503

Post #97 by greg503 » Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:18 pm

I didn't want to bring it up, but there is a condition named Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome, in which a chromosomal male has a more or less female body. Now stop talking about what defines a gender on forums for an anonymized website for a card game.
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #98 by Renji Asuka » Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:36 pm

greg503 wrote:I didn't want to bring it up, but there is a condition named Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome, in which a chromosomal male has a more or less female body. Now stop talking about what defines a gender on forums for an anonymized website for a card game.

Why do I imagine a femboy from your description? Thanks for that, it made me chuckle.

Christen57

Post #99 by Christen57 » Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:37 pm

greg503 wrote:I didn't want to bring it up, but there is a condition named Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome, in which a chromosomal male has a more or less female body.

Then they're biologically male, just with a female-looking body.

Now stop talking about what defines a gender on forums for an anonymized website for a card game.

Tell that to Excellion and I Only Play Water Decks. Those two were the ones bringing up this gender stuff in the first place and causing things to escalate from there.

PENMASTER

Post #100 by PENMASTER » Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:57 pm

yikes how many times are we gonna go over the same 20 arguments and without me at that
love2hate

Return to “Serious Discussions”