Judge Apologists need to STFU

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
Christen57

Re: Judge Apologists need to STFU

Post #41 by Christen57 » Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:16 pm

I Only Play Water Decks wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=22291&start=20

If you're talking about these screenshots you shared: https://imgur.com/a/AFe9Al6

then nothing she stated in any of them was "discriminatory" or "creepy," as she was just pointing out that there's currently no "third gender" or whatever like you want to believe.

Ykw this will be the last time I respond to you in this post (hopefully ever) but if you can't see why these posts are offensive or creepy how much they hate the lgbtq community and the stuff they say about them, then there really is no chance on me educating you.

She expressed no "hatred" for that community. She just rejected the idea that there was currently any real third gender. Not believing in something doesn't mean you hate that thing.

She also criticized that community for having unfair advantages and whatnot. Criticizing a community isn't "hating" on it.

Don't know where you keep getting this "they hate the lgbtq community" stuff from.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #42 by Lil Oldman » Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:20 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
You provided no links to where the comments in question were made.

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=22291&start=20

If you're talking about these screenshots you shared: https://imgur.com/a/AFe9Al6

then nothing she stated in any of them was "discriminatory" or "creepy," as she was just pointing out that there's currently no "third gender" or whatever like you want to believe.

My post there still holds true lmho
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

greg503

Post #43 by greg503 » Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:33 pm

Do I need to tell you why who you actually are doesn't matter on this anonymized platform for playing Yu-Gi-Oh! the Trading Card Game. This just isn't the type of place where such things as whether or not you're straight or gay actually have relevance, unlike real life.
Buy Floowandereeze

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #44 by Lil Oldman » Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:35 pm

Idk why we even have a gender option to begin with
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

Genexwrecker

Post #45 by Genexwrecker » Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:37 pm

I thought the thread was supposed to focus on people not needing to type paragraphs and such when a judge is mentioned. Lets not continue the derailing please.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Christen57

Post #46 by Christen57 » Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:40 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:Idk why we even have a gender option to begin with

So people can specify if they're male or female.

I Only Play Water Decks
Mood:

Post #47 by I Only Play Water Decks » Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:52 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:I thought the thread was supposed to focus on people not needing to type paragraphs and such when a judge is mentioned. Lets not continue the derailing please.

But its not though, its about talking about people who mindlessly defend judges who do bad things (not having judges online isn't a bad thing but shadowbanning and homophobia are so 2/3). What I'm talking about isn't derailing the conversation. I'm literally joining in, in not mindlessly defending judges like you. Just cause you are a horrible person and you are getting called out doesn't mean its derailing the conversation. Its adding on to the conversation on why judges shouldn't be defended just cause they're judges. Just because I'm mentioning you doesn't mean that what I'm saying is off-topic. You're just salty.

apocralyph

Post #48 by apocralyph » Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:03 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:I thought the thread was supposed to focus on people not needing to type paragraphs and such when a judge is mentioned. Lets not continue the derailing please.

if anything, this proves the original point, Someone called out a judge, kid runs to your rescue

Christen57

Post #49 by Christen57 » Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:04 pm

But its not though, its about talking about people who mindlessly defend judges who do bad things (not having judges online isn't a bad thing but shadowbanning and homophobia are so 2/3). What I'm talking about isn't derailing the conversation. I'm literally joining in, in not mindlessly defending judges like you. Just cause you are a horrible person and you are getting called out doesn't mean its derailing the conversation. Its adding on to the conversation on why judges shouldn't be defended just cause they're judges. Just because I'm mentioning you doesn't mean that what I'm saying is off-topic. You're just salty.

I'm not defending anyone just 'cause they're a judge. I'm defending the staff's decision to shadowban you because you deserved it after what you've done.

You're the only one being "salty" here, as you still haven't figure out by now that your shadowban was indeed due to either your main menu posts, or the main menu posts of someone else who was on the same VPN as you. Whichever one it is, you're at fault. That's what Genexwrecker made clear to you. She isn't going to specify which of the 2 it was for, but she has confirmed that it was for one of them, and either of them was a shadowbannable offense.

apocralyph

Post #50 by apocralyph » Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:07 pm

Christen57 wrote:

I'm not defending anyone just 'cause they're a judge. I'm defending the staff's decision to shadowban you because you deserved it after what you've done.

You're the only one being "salty" here. You still can't seem to figure out by now that your shadowban was indeed due to either your main menu posts, or the main menu posts of someone else who was on the same VPN as you. Whichever one it is, you're at fault. That's what Genexwrecker made clear to you.

wrong person, sherlock. Also "Im not mad, youre mad, look at how mad you are, im not projecting you are"

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #51 by Lil Oldman » Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:13 pm

Christen57 wrote:

Does it matter if you can specify if you are male or female if you can't prove it? It serves no purpose and it isn't a good tool for some people to represent themselves.
Last edited by Lil Oldman on Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I Only Play Water Decks
Mood:

Post #52 by I Only Play Water Decks » Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:14 pm

Christen57 wrote:

You're the only one being "salty" here, as you still haven't figure out by now that your shadowban was indeed due to either your main menu posts, or the main menu posts of someone else who was on the same VPN as you. Whichever one it is, you're at fault. That's what Genexwrecker made clear to you. She isn't going to specify which of the 2 it was for, but she has confirmed that it was for one of them, and either of them was a shadowbannable offense.

I know I said I would respond to you anymore but tbh you really do need to see some logic in your life. 1. I never said I was shadow banned, OP was talking about it. 2 OP was talking about people mindlessly defending judges, I never said in my reply nor did OP in their post that they were talking about you. It was you that was assuming that people were talking about you mindlessly defending judges (P.S if you're worried about that, you should prob look back at your actions and reconsider your next actions). 3. I don't care if I'm shadow banned because I have a pretty good amount of people friending me because unlike you, I'm likeable.

Christen57

Post #53 by Christen57 » Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:16 pm

apocralyph wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

You're the only one being "salty" here. You still can't seem to figure out by now that your shadowban was indeed due to either your main menu posts, or the main menu posts of someone else who was on the same VPN as you. Whichever one it is, you're at fault. That's what Genexwrecker made clear to you.

wrong person, sherlock. Also "Im not mad, youre mad, look at how mad you are, im not projecting you are"

I apologize for quoting the wrong person, but my point regarding your actions still stands, Apocralyph: The reason for your shadowban was narrowed down to 2 possibilities, both of which are correct: You posted rule-breaking stuff on the main menu, and you used a VPN which gave someone else the opportunity to get himself along with you shadowbanned.

Lil Oldman wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

Does it matter if you can specify if you are male or female if you can't prove it?

What do you need to prove that for? If you're male, you choose the Male option. If you're female, you choose the Female option. If you choose the incorrect option, the worst that ends up happening is you getting mistakenly addressed as one gender when you're the other gender.

apocralyph

Post #54 by apocralyph » Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:21 pm

Christen57 wrote:
apocralyph wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

I apologize for quoting the wrong person, but my point regarding your actions still stands, Apocralyph: The reason for your shadowban was narrowed down to 2 possibilities, both of which are correct: You posted rule-breaking stuff on the main menu, and you used a VPN which gave someone else the opportunity to get himself along with you shadowbanned.

Lil Oldman wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

Does it matter if you can specify if you are male or female if you can't prove it?

What do you need to prove that for? If you're male, you choose the Male option. If you're female, you choose the Female option. If you choose the incorrect option, the worst that ends up happening is you getting mistakenly addressed as one gender when you're the other gender.

No, I wasnt :)

Christen57

Post #55 by Christen57 » Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:28 pm

apocralyph wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
apocralyph wrote:wrong person, sherlock. Also "Im not mad, youre mad, look at how mad you are, im not projecting you are"

Lil Oldman wrote:Does it matter if you can specify if you are male or female if you can't prove it?

You spammed "Day X of mystic mine not being banned" on the main menu, posted random pointless status updates like "Mokey Mokey," and made spam posts asking people to reply for a dono instead of just putting the donos in the original posts themselves.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #56 by Lil Oldman » Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:29 pm

Christen57 wrote:
apocralyph wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

Lil Oldman wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

Again, why do we have that feature if it is so insignificant. It barely matters if you are a man or a woman, so it is obvious it is for personalization purposes, so why limit it to a considerably narrow scope.
Last edited by Lil Oldman on Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

apocralyph

Post #57 by apocralyph » Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:30 pm

Christen57 wrote:
apocralyph wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

You spammed "Day X of mystic mine not being banned" on the main menu, posted random pointless status updates like "Mokey Mokey," and made spam posts asking people to reply for a dono instead of just putting the donos in the original posts themselves.

Not why i was banned Genexwrecker confirmed it wasnt, and they didnt know, So youre wrong :)

Christen57

Post #58 by Christen57 » Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:39 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
apocralyph wrote:wrong person, sherlock. Also "Im not mad, youre mad, look at how mad you are, im not projecting you are"

Lil Oldman wrote:Does it matter if you can specify if you are male or female if you can't prove it?

Again, why do we have that feature if it is so insignificant. It barely matters if you are a man or a woman, so it is obvious it is for personalization purposes, so why limit it to a considerably narrow scope.

"Narrow scope" meaning?

apocralyph wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
apocralyph wrote:No, I wasnt :)

Not why i was banned Genexwrecker confirmed it wasnt,

Where did she give such confirmation?

and they didnt know, So youre wrong :)

Well whether she previously did or didn't know, she knows now. The reason for your shadowban was narrowed down to those 2 possibilities: You, or the other user who was on your VPN, posting rule-breaking stuff on the main menu.

apocralyph

Post #59 by apocralyph » Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:40 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

"Narrow scope" meaning?

apocralyph wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

Not why i was banned Genexwrecker confirmed it wasnt,

Well whether she previously did or didn't know, she knows now. The reason for your shadowban was narrowed down to those 2 possibilities: You, or the other user who was on your VPN, posting rule-breaking stuff on the main menu.

No, they dont :) and you cant prove otherwise.

Christen57

Post #60 by Christen57 » Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:44 pm

apocralyph wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:Again, why do we have that feature if it is so insignificant. It barely matters if you are a man or a woman, so it is obvious it is for personalization purposes, so why limit it to a considerably narrow scope.

"Narrow scope" meaning?

apocralyph wrote:Not why i was banned Genexwrecker confirmed it wasnt,

No, they dont :) and you cant prove otherwise.

She said it. That's the proof.

Return to “Serious Discussions”