Judge Apologists need to STFU

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
Christen57

Re: Judge Apologists need to STFU

Post #21 by Christen57 » Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:50 pm

Plum Blossom wrote:Defending judges is sad dude.

Only when their actions aren't justified. In this case, they are. Both GayNPround and Apocralyph deserved their penalites.

Genexwrecker

Post #22 by Genexwrecker » Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:55 pm

I Only Play Water Decks wrote:

All jokes aside I haven't seen other judges saying anything homophobic. Plus it's just impossible to have someone online all the time, we have work, school etc.

The homophobic thing is mostly from Genex from their replies on a forum post for someone asking for an NB option.
https://imgur.com/a/AFe9Al6

See how the correct medical terminology is used in those posts you linked to make me look bad.

As for your other reply. Judges who do abuse their power are removed from the judge team and reports against them are handled by the higher judges. As for your concern about being banned for no reason, everyone on the judge team has to have good reason to issue penalties. The only one that can ban for anything is the owner.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

greg503

Post #23 by greg503 » Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:04 pm

SHOCKING NEWS: MOST DB USERS DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, RACE, OR POLITICS.
Buy Floowandereeze

Genexwrecker

Post #24 by Genexwrecker » Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:38 pm

The only politics people care about is edison format being implemented lol

I Only Play Water Decks
Mood:

Post #25 by I Only Play Water Decks » Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:41 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:

All jokes aside I haven't seen other judges saying anything homophobic. Plus it's just impossible to have someone online all the time, we have work, school etc.

The homophobic thing is mostly from Genex from their replies on a forum post for someone asking for an NB option.

See how the correct medical terminology is used in those posts you linked to make me look bad.

"Non-Binary people don't exist"

"In fact, the LGBTQ community has too many rights and an unfair advantage in the country right now"

"We won't penalize users for referring to somebody as him or her" which means you just admit you don't care if someone is purposely calling someone he/her if they told someone they are they/them and they are calling them he/her out of spite

I love learning this new medical terminology.

Christen57

Post #26 by Christen57 » Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:43 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:

Because they don't.

"We won't penalize users for referring to somebody as him or her" which means you just admit you don't care if someone is purposely calling someone he/her if they told someone they are they/them and they are calling them he/her out of spite

Because they aren't they/them. They are he/her.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #27 by Lil Oldman » Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:30 pm

Man, I can feel the lack of empathy in the air.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Genexwrecker

Post #28 by Genexwrecker » Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:43 pm

Back to the original topic. Yes some people dont need to constantly post paragraphs in response to something directed at a judge. They are however still free to comment. If you dont like their posts you dont have to read them.

Excellion

Post #29 by Excellion » Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:51 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:See how the correct medical terminology is used in those posts you linked to make me look bad.

Because they don't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMRlqaY ... nel=Seeker
non-binarys exist, according to biology. Not that you guys actually use science for your bigotry.

Christen57

Post #30 by Christen57 » Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:01 pm

Excellion wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

Because they don't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMRlqaY6eVU
non-binarys exist, according to biology. Not that you guys actually use science for your bigotry.

This video says nothing about chromosome combinations, even though it's been made clear multiple times already on this forum that chromosome combinations determine gender, but this video wants you to believe your gender is based more on how you "look" and "feel" and whatnot. No wonder it has twice as many dislikes as likes.

I Only Play Water Decks
Mood:

Post #31 by I Only Play Water Decks » Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:36 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:Back to the original topic. Yes some people dont need to constantly post paragraphs in response to something directed at a judge. They are however still free to comment. If you dont like their posts you dont have to read them.

You are literally the worst judge. I swear your reasoning is why people don't wanna report horrible people. "If you don't like their posts you don't have to read them" they shouldn't be making those type of posts in the first place. How are you a judge but you are part of the problem on why DB is such a toxic environment? How did you even become a judge in the first place when its clear you don't care about how users are treating other people and how YOU treat users on here?

greg503

Post #32 by greg503 » Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:43 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:

"In fact, the LGBTQ community has too many rights and an unfair advantage in the country right now"

I love learning this new medical terminology.

Genex only said the posts [in the picture] have correct medical terminology. Second, Non-Binary people don't exist in the same way that a self-described sexual orientation doesn't exist. Until I see convincing evidence of an axis besides men to woman in gender identity, then anyone describing themselves as something off that axis isn't being scientific. I don't know enough law and trends to see whether or not LGBT+ people ARE getting "unfair advantages" though Disney sure seems to like marketing it. Finally, guess what, if people don't respect you, they won't be polite to you, and that includes using your preferred pronoun, deal with it.
Buy Floowandereeze

Christen57

Post #33 by Christen57 » Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:43 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:Back to the original topic. Yes some people dont need to constantly post paragraphs in response to something directed at a judge. They are however still free to comment. If you dont like their posts you dont have to read them.

You are literally the worst judge. I swear your reasoning is why people don't wanna report horrible people. "If you don't like their posts you don't have to read them" they shouldn't be making those type of posts in the first place.

What types of posts?

How are you a judge but you are part of the problem on why DB is such a toxic environment? How did you even become a judge in the first place when its clear you don't care about how users are treating other people and how YOU treat users on here?

How did she treat anyone in a toxic manner here?

I Only Play Water Decks
Mood:

Post #34 by I Only Play Water Decks » Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:51 pm

Christen57 wrote:

You are literally the worst judge. I swear your reasoning is why people don't wanna report horrible people. "If you don't like their posts you don't have to read them" they shouldn't be making those type of posts in the first place.

What types of posts?

How are you a judge but you are part of the problem on why DB is such a toxic environment? How did you even become a judge in the first place when its clear you don't care about how users are treating other people and how YOU treat users on here?

1. Posts that are clearly discriminatory or targeted at someone, creepy fetish posts, and dick copypasta posts

2. She is literally being discriminatory against the lgbtq community (given the posts before) and has not apologized or tried to.

3. (Continuation to 2) You knew this but you are just as bad as Genex, you made replies defending her in this given post and saying you agree with her. Aswell you say its excused because " All DB players on toxic" however this isn't an excuse, especially for a judge. Aswell If you actually spent time on DB and not just spend your time on forums the community can be pretty healthy and loving. I met a ton of kind people on here and who I talk to off DB. Its not ALL DB players are toxic but its people like you and genex.
Last edited by I Only Play Water Decks on Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Christen57

Post #35 by Christen57 » Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:54 pm

Christen57 wrote:

What types of posts?

1. Posts that are clearly discriminatory or targeted at someone, creepy fetish posts, and dick copypasta posts

2. She is literally being discriminatory against the lgbtq community (given the posts before) and has not apologized or tried to.

3. (Continuation to 2) You knew this but you are just as bad as Genex, you made replies defending her in this given post and saying you agree with her. Aswell you say its excused because " All DB players on toxic" however this isn't an excuse, especially for a jduge.

Link us to where we made these comments.

I Only Play Water Decks
Mood:

Post #36 by I Only Play Water Decks » Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:56 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
What types of posts?

3. (Continuation to 2) You knew this but you are just as bad as Genex, you made replies defending her in this given post and saying you agree with her. Aswell you say its excused because " All DB players on toxic" however this isn't an excuse, especially for a jduge.

I literally said its in this post. Omg. Yo ur like the least funniest troll I ever met, at least trolls make me laugh (even once). You're just not funny at all.

Christen57

Post #37 by Christen57 » Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:57 pm

Christen57 wrote:

I literally said its in this post.

You provided no links to where the comments in question were made.

I Only Play Water Decks
Mood:

Post #38 by I Only Play Water Decks » Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:58 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=22291&start=20

Christen57

Post #39 by Christen57 » Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:02 pm

Christen57 wrote:

If you're talking about these screenshots you shared: https://imgur.com/a/AFe9Al6

then nothing she stated in any of them was "discriminatory" or "creepy," as she was just pointing out that there's currently no "third gender" or whatever like you want to believe.

I Only Play Water Decks
Mood:

Post #40 by I Only Play Water Decks » Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:11 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

If you're talking about these screenshots you shared: https://imgur.com/a/AFe9Al6

then nothing she stated in any of them was "discriminatory" or "creepy," as she was just pointing out that there's currently no "third gender" or whatever like you want to believe.

Ykw this will be the last time I respond to you in this post (hopefully ever) but if you can't see why these posts are offensive or creepy how much they hate the lgbtq community and the stuff they say about them, then there really is no chance on me educating you. So I'm gonna say this, you really need to do some searching on the internet on your own and learn more about the lgbtq community, cuz clearly the only knowledge you have on them is from trolls on the internet.

Return to “Serious Discussions”