Shadowbanning without telling us?

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
Christen57

Re: Shadowbanning without telling us?

Post #61 by Christen57 » Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:20 pm

apocralyph wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
apocralyph wrote:How are you gonna say posts from 4 months ago are the reason i was shadowbanned 1 year and 6 months prior? :roll: :lol:
You can see the date in the screencaps from my convo with kitty trouble "september 6 2020" so clearly, thats not the reason i was shadowbanned.

That date lines up with what you did back then when you spammed "Day X of Mystic Mine not being banned" over and over, and other spam/troll posts, on the main menu.

Also, since you were able to post your most recent message on the main menu within the past 5 months which was "Question of the day: Am i Muted? Prize: Dono," that means your shadowban was lifted since that message you got in 2020 from Kitty Trouble, meaning if you're still shadowbanned at this point, it's because you continued spamming garbage on the main menu and didn't learn your lesson.

No, it was never lifted you can still post while shadowbanned, other people (except friends) cant see it. So again, cant blame my shitposting for this ine, try again

Well I was never on your friend list yet was able to see that most recent post, meaning your shadowban had to have been lifted then reissued.

apocralyph

Post #62 by apocralyph » Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:22 pm

Christen57 wrote:
apocralyph wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
That date lines up with what you did back then when you spammed "Day X of Mystic Mine not being banned" over and over, and other spam/troll posts, on the main menu.

Also, since you were able to post your most recent message on the main menu within the past 5 months which was "Question of the day: Am i Muted? Prize: Dono," that means your shadowban was lifted since that message you got in 2020 from Kitty Trouble, meaning if you're still shadowbanned at this point, it's because you continued spamming garbage on the main menu and didn't learn your lesson.

No, it was never lifted you can still post while shadowbanned, other people (except friends) cant see it. So again, cant blame my shitposting for this ine, try again

Well I was never on your friend list yet was able to see that most recent post, meaning your shadowban had to have been lifted then reissued.

you can view shadowbanned peoples posts via the search function, all that proves is you dont know how shadowbans work, also genexwrecker just said they dont know why i was shadowbanned, sherlock.

Christen57

Post #63 by Christen57 » Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:25 pm

apocralyph wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
apocralyph wrote:No, it was never lifted you can still post while shadowbanned, other people (except friends) cant see it. So again, cant blame my shitposting for this ine, try again

you can view shadowbanned peoples posts via the search function, all that proves is you dont know how shadowbans work, also genexwrecker just said they dont know why i was shadowbanned, sherlock.

You don't seem to know how they work either. They're clearly not just randomly issued out of nowhere like you want to believe. Your shadowban was issued due to those spammy troll posts I've highlighted. What else could it have been issued for?

apocralyph

Post #64 by apocralyph » Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:27 pm

Christen57 wrote:
apocralyph wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

You don't seem to know how they work either. They're clearly not just randomly issued out of nowhere like you want to believe. Your shadowban was issued due to those spammy troll posts I've highlighted. What else could it have been issued for?

the spammy troll posts that were made a year after i was shadowbanned, yea? thats why i was shadowbanned. Sherlock, the judge just said they dont know, kittytrouble said they dont know, lantern said they dont know, and you arent a judge, unless you issued the shadowban yourself, i doubt you know why.

Christen57

Post #65 by Christen57 » Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:29 pm

apocralyph wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
apocralyph wrote:you can view shadowbanned peoples posts via the search function, all that proves is you dont know how shadowbans work, also genexwrecker just said they dont know why i was shadowbanned, sherlock.

the spammy troll posts that were made a year after i was shadowbanned, yea? thats why i was shadowbanned. Sherlock, the judge just said they dont know, kittytrouble said they dont know, lantern said they dont know, and you arent a judge, unless you issued the shadowban yourself, i doubt you know why.

Maybe they didn't know 'cause they didn't take the time to examine those posts of yours like I did?

apocralyph

Post #66 by apocralyph » Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:30 pm

Christen57 wrote:
apocralyph wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

Maybe they didn't know 'cause they didn't take the time to examine those posts of yours like I did?

So youre saying the judges did shadowban me without reason, because if they didnt examine those posts (made a year after i was shadowbanned) then what reason would they have to shadowban me.

Christen57

Post #67 by Christen57 » Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:36 pm

apocralyph wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
apocralyph wrote:the spammy troll posts that were made a year after i was shadowbanned, yea? thats why i was shadowbanned. Sherlock, the judge just said they dont know, kittytrouble said they dont know, lantern said they dont know, and you arent a judge, unless you issued the shadowban yourself, i doubt you know why.

So youre saying the judges did shadowban me without reason, because if they didnt examine those posts (made a year after i was shadowbanned) then what reason would they have to shadowban me.

Those 3 judges (Genexwrecker, Kitty Trouble, and Lantern) only said that the reason they didn't know why you were shadowbanned is because none of them were the ones that did it. That doesn't mean you were shadowbanned without reason. It just means whoever did shadowban you has yet to come forward about it.

I have an idea. Show Genexwrecker, Kitty Trouble, and Lantern those main menu posts you spammed, ask them if any of them would issue a shadowban, or at least a warning, for you spamming those posts clogging up the main menu, and if the answer from any of them is yes, that confirms that your main menu spam is what got you shadowbanned.

apocralyph

Post #68 by apocralyph » Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:39 pm

Christen57 wrote:
apocralyph wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

Those 3 judges (Genexwrecker, Kitty Trouble, and Lantern) only said that the reason they didn't know why you were shadowbanned is because none of them were the ones that did it. That doesn't mean you were shadowbanned without reason. It just means whoever did shadowban you has yet to come forward about it.

I have an idea. Show Genexwrecker, Kitty Trouble, and Lantern those main menu posts you spammed, ask them if any of them would issue a shadowban, or at least a warning, for you spamming those posts, and if the answer from any of them is yes, that confirms that your main menu spam is what got you shadowbanned.

how would showing them the "main menu spam" confirm anything if they werent the ones who shadowbanned me in the first place? even if "they would" thats not why i got shadowbanned in the first place, and its not the fact that none of them know why i was shadowbanned, its the fact that none of them know why, or who shadowbanned me, and no one is answering the appeals with anything except "idk why your shadowbanned" you arent very good at this keyboard warrior thing, sherlock.

Christen57

Post #69 by Christen57 » Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:45 pm

apocralyph wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
apocralyph wrote:So youre saying the judges did shadowban me without reason, because if they didnt examine those posts (made a year after i was shadowbanned) then what reason would they have to shadowban me.

I have an idea. Show Genexwrecker, Kitty Trouble, and Lantern those main menu posts you spammed, ask them if any of them would issue a shadowban, or at least a warning, for you spamming those posts, and if the answer from any of them is yes, that confirms that your main menu spam is what got you shadowbanned.

how would showing them the "main menu spam" confirm anything if they werent the ones who shadowbanned me in the first place?

It would confirm that what you spammed was indeed a shadowbannable offense, and that the judge who shadowbanned you saw those spammy posts of yours and made the same call to shadowban you that Genexwrecker/Kitty/Lantern say they would've made.

even if "they would" thats not why i got shadowbanned in the first place

Then why did you get shadowbanned?

apocralyph

Post #70 by apocralyph » Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:51 pm

Christen57 wrote:
apocralyph wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

how would showing them the "main menu spam" confirm anything if they werent the ones who shadowbanned me in the first place?

It would confirm that what you spammed was indeed a shadowbannable offense, and that the judge who shadowbanned you saw those spammy posts of yours and made the same call to shadowban you that Genexwrecker/Kitty/Lantern say they would've made.

you mean the posts i made after i was already shadowbanned, they didnt shadowban me for those posts because i was already shadowbanned before they were posted and idk why i was shadowbanned, thats why i submitted the appeal, and posted here to ask. You arent a judge, but make up about 90% of the replies on this post, the judge reply i did get was genex saying the same thing kitty trouble and lantern did, "idk why youre shadowbanned, idk who shadowbanned you" and not answering why no one is answering the appeal.

Christen57

Post #71 by Christen57 » Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:00 pm

apocralyph wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
apocralyph wrote:how would showing them the "main menu spam" confirm anything if they werent the ones who shadowbanned me in the first place?

you mean the posts i made after i was already shadowbanned, they didnt shadowban me for those posts because i was already shadowbanned before they were posted and idk why i was shadowbanned, thats why i submitted the appeal, and posted here to ask. You arent a judge, but make up about 90% of the replies on this post, the judge reply i did get was genex saying the same thing kitty trouble and lantern did, "idk why youre shadowbanned, idk who shadowbanned you" and not answering why no one is answering the appeal.

You said you were shadowbanned, and I quote, "1 year and 6 months prior". A good chunk of those spam posts were during, or prior to, that date, so unless you wanna tell me you were shadowbanned before you began posting anything on the main menu in your duelingbook account's lifespan, you gave the judge(s) a good reason to shadowban you.

apocralyph

Post #72 by apocralyph » Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:10 pm

Christen57 wrote:
apocralyph wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

You said you were shadowbanned, and I quote, "1 year and 6 months prior". A good chunk of those spam posts were during, or prior to, that date, so unless you wanna tell me you were shadowbanned before you began posting anything on the main menu in your duelingbook account's lifespan, you gave the judge(s) a good reason to shadowban you.

You still arent a judge, so you still dont know why i was shadowbanned, the actual judges dont know why i was shadowbanned or who shadowbanned me, Ergo, I was shadowbanned without being told, my appeals only get "idk" as a responce, then left on read, and im still waiting, over a year and a half later.

You arent a judge, you dont know why i was shadowbanned.

Christen57

Post #73 by Christen57 » Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:12 pm

apocralyph wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
apocralyph wrote:you mean the posts i made after i was already shadowbanned, they didnt shadowban me for those posts because i was already shadowbanned before they were posted and idk why i was shadowbanned, thats why i submitted the appeal, and posted here to ask. You arent a judge, but make up about 90% of the replies on this post, the judge reply i did get was genex saying the same thing kitty trouble and lantern did, "idk why youre shadowbanned, idk who shadowbanned you" and not answering why no one is answering the appeal.

You still arent a judge, so you still dont know why i was shadowbanned, the actual judges dont know why i was shadowbanned or who shadowbanned me, Ergo, I was shadowbanned without being told, my appeals only get "idk" as a responce, then left on read, and im still waiting, over a year and a half later.

I repeat. Show Genexwrecker, Kitty Trouble, and Lantern those main menu posts you spammed, ask them if any of them would issue a shadowban, or at least a warning, for you spamming those posts clogging up the main menu, and if the answer from any of them is yes, that confirms that your main menu spam is what got you shadowbanned.

apocralyph

Post #74 by apocralyph » Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:16 pm

Christen57 wrote:
apocralyph wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

I repeat. Show Genexwrecker, Kitty Trouble, and Lantern those main menu posts you spammed, ask them if any of them would issue a shadowban, or at least a warning, for you spamming those posts clogging up the main menu, and if the answer from any of them is yes, that confirms that your main menu spam is what got you shadowbanned.

so just to clarify, you arent a judge, and dont know why i was shadowbanned, correct?

apocralyph

Post #75 by apocralyph » Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:17 pm

Christen57 wrote:
apocralyph wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

and no, it wouldnt, not unless they had a time machine.

Christen57

Post #76 by Christen57 » Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:19 pm

apocralyph wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
apocralyph wrote:You still arent a judge, so you still dont know why i was shadowbanned, the actual judges dont know why i was shadowbanned or who shadowbanned me, Ergo, I was shadowbanned without being told, my appeals only get "idk" as a responce, then left on read, and im still waiting, over a year and a half later.

Yes it would because, again, it would confirm that what you spammed was indeed a shadowbannable offense, and that the judge who shadowbanned you saw those spammy posts of yours and made the same call to shadowban you that Genexwrecker/Kitty/Lantern say they would've made.

Dragonic Logic

Post #77 by Dragonic Logic » Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:23 pm

Christen57 wrote:
apocralyph wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

Yes it would because, again, it would confirm that what you spammed was indeed a shadowbannable offense, and that the judge who shadowbanned you saw those spammy posts of yours and made the same call to shadowban you that Genexwrecker/Kitty/Lantern say they would've made.

Christen57 is a Derek Chauvin supporter.

apocralyph

Post #78 by apocralyph » Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:24 pm

Christen57 wrote:
apocralyph wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

No, It wouldnt, Sherlock :lol:

Christen57

Post #79 by Christen57 » Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:32 pm

Dragonic Logic wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
apocralyph wrote:and no, it wouldnt, not unless they had a time machine.

This is way off topic, and no, I'm not.

apocralyph wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
apocralyph wrote:and no, it wouldnt, not unless they had a time machine.

If judges say they'd issue some kind of penalty for what you've done if they had to decide, it means what you've done was the most likely reason for your shadowban. You don't really get shadowbanned for things unrelated to the main menu.

apocralyph

Post #80 by apocralyph » Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:47 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Dragonic Logic wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

This is way off topic, and no, I'm not.

apocralyph wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

If judges say they'd issue some kind of penalty for what you've done if they had to decide, it means what you've done was the most likely reason for your shadowban. You don't really get shadowbanned for things unrelated to the main menu.

if i was, they would have said i was, they didnt, they dont know, you dont know.

Return to “Serious Discussions”