Congratulations... you have destroyed my true profession...

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
troglyte
Mood:

Re: Congratulations... you have destroyed my true profession...

Post #81 by troglyte » Sat May 28, 2022 10:07 pm

To me, DarwisBellium92 is an exaggerated representation of how I see 90% of the customs community. And Yuja Drayko and their cronies are absolutely part of that 90%.
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #82 by DarwisBellium92 » Sat May 28, 2022 10:13 pm

troglyte wrote:To me, DarwisBellium92 is an exaggerated representation of how I see 90% of the customs community. And Yuja Drayko and their cronies are absolutely part of that 90%.

Well, let's say I am the pioneer and Yuja is the cosmic nothing. :lol:
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist
Albaz/Branded and Gem-Knight/Tearlaments/Shaddoll player

"Not crediting an artist for your crappy custom cards is a world crime."
Cit.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #83 by Lil Oldman » Sat May 28, 2022 10:21 pm

That wasn't exactly a compliment but ok
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Renji Asuka

Post #84 by Renji Asuka » Sun May 29, 2022 12:36 am

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
troglyte wrote:To me, DarwisBellium92 is an exaggerated representation of how I see 90% of the customs community. And Yuja Drayko and their cronies are absolutely part of that 90%.

Just saying, you really are showing how stupid you are when you take that as a compliment...

Don't prove them right...
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

PENMASTER

Post #85 by PENMASTER » Sun May 29, 2022 12:41 am

im gonna make an archetype of stolen cards so I can see the reactions of these wannabe nft bros
love2hate

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #86 by DarwisBellium92 » Sun May 29, 2022 12:42 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:

Just saying, you really are showing how stupid you are when you take that as a compliment...

Here you are wrong, I deceive. ;)
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist

Cit.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #87 by DarwisBellium92 » Sun May 29, 2022 12:48 am

PENMASTER wrote:im gonna make an archetype of stolen cards so I can see the reactions of these wannabe nft bros

They won't last much longer than what Yuja and company got, they got the fake ones of artworks on my archetype Schrodinger, they have a low resolution besides, they have all been compressed by DB himself.
As Lupin the Third said: "what goes around comes around".

Cit.

Christen57

Post #88 by Christen57 » Sun May 29, 2022 1:01 am

Genexwrecker wrote:I dont know why this thread is still going. I adressed your issue as staff it should have ended there.

You didn't answer my question. Does using copyrighted images for customs on duelingbook count as fair use?

How do you see this 90% and how do you see the other 10%?

greg503

Post #89 by greg503 » Sun May 29, 2022 1:14 am

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:im gonna make an archetype of stolen cards so I can see the reactions of these wannabe nft bros

They won't last much longer than what Yuja and company got, they got the fake ones of artworks on my archetype Schrodinger, they have a low resolution besides, they have all been compressed by DB himself.

I think they care more about the gameplay experience than the art
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #90 by Renji Asuka » Sun May 29, 2022 1:15 am

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:Well, let's say I am the pioneer and Yuja is the cosmic nothing. :lol:

Are you admitting that you're dumb then?

PENMASTER

Post #91 by PENMASTER » Sun May 29, 2022 1:36 am

darwis better call saul
love2hate

Debt

Post #92 by Debt » Sun May 29, 2022 4:44 am

based should've happened sooner
"professional custom card designer" is the cringiest shit I've ever heard

Renji Asuka

Post #93 by Renji Asuka » Sun May 29, 2022 5:02 am

Debt wrote:based should've happened sooner
"professional custom card designer" is the cringiest shit I've ever heard

Especially since they're not paid to do it lmao

ominous

Post #94 by ominous » Sun May 29, 2022 5:54 am

DarwisBellium92 wrote:Congratulations! You have ruined my passion as a cardmaker!

and nothing of value was lost.
Dont be stupid, Stupid.

KTeknis

Post #95 by KTeknis » Sun May 29, 2022 6:18 am

Yuja Drayko wrote:Yeah, i did. My friend roxas dueled him first, then i dueled him as well just so i can obtain the arts from him. only manage to snag the basics. Then danwolf faced him and sent me the replay where i was able to support the archetype, then lizzywizzy sent me another replay, showing even more cards, but at that time, i already submitted it into the custom server, and it got approved, hence why you'll see it in the ddcr format name, as well as mine.
In regards to what his version was, it was basically his cards getting banished no matter what, a QP spell that can banish the entire field to fusion summon a monster, most of the time, it would be somewhere around an unaffected 4k monster, or a monster that just banishes any card that the opponent draws, even during draw phase (or maybe that was 1 monster together). He also had a continuous trap that was basically summon limit, but you could summon more than 2 schrodingers, so it basically didn't affect you. Think of that as CrystalMusic's Summon Limit version in his MLP deck.
Looking deeper, he also seemingly made a kuriboh and a cyber jar remake as well, also made them numbers above 200, which btw, why?

I see, so you actually wanted to make your own version of Schrodinger. Kinda reminds me of the time when I tried to make my own version of CrystalMusic's Dovah. I have to say, I'm amazed by your way of getting his cards, since in my case CM's replay can be somewhat easily found, you just outright got 3 other people to duel him just to get his cards :lol:
I would ask more questions about this, but I think this should be done in PM since there might be vengeful eyes watching :D
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #96 by DarwisBellium92 » Sun May 29, 2022 9:48 am

greg503 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:

I think they care more about the gameplay experience than the art

If they fall behind, it's their own fault.

Cit.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #97 by DarwisBellium92 » Sun May 29, 2022 9:51 am

KTeknis wrote:
Yuja Drayko wrote:Yeah, i did. My friend roxas dueled him first, then i dueled him as well just so i can obtain the arts from him. only manage to snag the basics. Then danwolf faced him and sent me the replay where i was able to support the archetype, then lizzywizzy sent me another replay, showing even more cards, but at that time, i already submitted it into the custom server, and it got approved, hence why you'll see it in the ddcr format name, as well as mine.
In regards to what his version was, it was basically his cards getting banished no matter what, a QP spell that can banish the entire field to fusion summon a monster, most of the time, it would be somewhere around an unaffected 4k monster, or a monster that just banishes any card that the opponent draws, even during draw phase (or maybe that was 1 monster together). He also had a continuous trap that was basically summon limit, but you could summon more than 2 schrodingers, so it basically didn't affect you. Think of that as CrystalMusic's Summon Limit version in his MLP deck.
Looking deeper, he also seemingly made a kuriboh and a cyber jar remake as well, also made them numbers above 200, which btw, why?

I see, so you actually wanted to make your own version of Schrodinger. Kinda reminds me of the time when I tried to make my own version of CrystalMusic's Dovah. I have to say, I'm amazed by your way of getting his cards, since in my case CM's replay can be somewhat easily found, you just outright got 3 other people to duel him just to get his cards :lol:
I would ask more questions about this, but I think this should be done in PM since there might be vengeful eyes watching :D

Too bad he took some fakes. :lol:

Cit.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #98 by DarwisBellium92 » Sun May 29, 2022 9:52 am

ominous wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:Congratulations! You have ruined my passion as a cardmaker!

and nothing of value was lost.

Not exactly

Cit.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #99 by DarwisBellium92 » Sun May 29, 2022 9:53 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Just saying, you really are showing how stupid you are when you take that as a compliment...

No

Cit.

Renji Asuka

Post #100 by Renji Asuka » Sun May 29, 2022 12:21 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:Here you are wrong, I deceive. ;)

No

You said you deceiveafter claiming I'm wrong. Which means you're admitting that you're dumb.

Return to “Serious Discussions”