Congratulations... you have destroyed my true profession...

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
Renji Asuka

Re: Guys, help me, an Art thief stole my archetype Schrodinger in DB

Post #61 by Renji Asuka » Fri May 27, 2022 11:12 pm

Kroyal005 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Kroyal005 wrote:
once again, i shall ask you: do you need an invite to the server or somethin? we've got well over a hundred people in it, so is it really that inconceivable that i'm a real person?

Imagine thinking that an alt =/= not a real person

Lmao

an alt in this context would be a fictional person created to inflate the views of an individual. note the word, "fictional".

An alt in this context isn't saying you are a fake person, just that you're using alts to act as other individuals.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #62 by DarwisBellium92 » Fri May 27, 2022 11:16 pm

PENMASTER wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
greg503 wrote:Since when did they modify "your" cards? First, it isn't like they deleted or changed "your" cards on your DB account. Second, since when did you legally own the customs on DB? Are you talking about customs on DeviantArt? Well they didn't delete or modify the custom card images there, they just copied it, edited out the parts of the images that they didn't want, and used as the artwork for another custom on DB, which is theirs. Welcome to globalism

Dear Greg, so this thing about the stealing of artworks from my customs archetypes happened a few days ago. From about 2018 I signed up on Duelingbook but... I have been creating custom cards for 15 years with lots of my artworks on my deviantart with a lot of watermark.
Since this has now happened, it is better that I get out of DB and have deleted my customs cards.

absolutely nothing lost

Yes instead
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist
Albaz/Branded and Gem-Knight/Tearlaments/Shaddoll player

"Not crediting an artist for your crappy custom cards is a world crime."
Cit.

Renji Asuka

Post #63 by Renji Asuka » Fri May 27, 2022 11:18 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:This is a non issue you uploaded pictures to the internet without watermarks. This is the result. Anyone who sees these cards is free to download and save the pictures for their own use.

Question. Does using copyrighted images for customs on duelingbook count as fair use? I know dueling network had this issue where they had to replace all card artworks with black squares while hosting the actual artworks on another website for people to play with... I'm hoping nothing like this happens with duelingbook.

Renji Asuka wrote:
Kroyal005 wrote:
once again, i shall ask you: do you need an invite to the server or somethin? we've got well over a hundred people in it, so is it really that inconceivable that i'm a real person?

Imagine thinking that an alt =/= not a real person

Lmao

Just ask a judge to confirm if they're an alt or not. We were all certain that CardGirlChick and/or Dogmatikardinal were using alts a while back yet we turned out to be wrong about that, so it's okay if this Kroyal guy also doesn't turn out to be an alt. I don't believe he is an alt, as I don't believe an alt would go through the trouble of setting up 50 pages of various customs while already being widely known in a discord server.

I'm not that worried about it tbh.

I'm just extremely skeptical.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #64 by DarwisBellium92 » Fri May 27, 2022 11:21 pm

The real alt is Yuja Drayko with her alt DDRC Format in DB.
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist

Cit.

greg503

Post #65 by greg503 » Sat May 28, 2022 12:50 am

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
greg503 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote: THE CARDS ARE MINE AND NOT YOURS AND YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO MODIFY THEM AND DID YOU DO IT WITHOUT THE MY PERMISSION?!?

Since when did they modify "your" cards? First, it isn't like they deleted or changed "your" cards on your DB account. Second, since when did you legally own the customs on DB? Are you talking about customs on DeviantArt? Well they didn't delete or modify the custom card images there, they just copied it, edited out the parts of the images that they didn't want, and used as the artwork for another custom on DB, which is theirs. Welcome to globalism

Dear Greg, so this thing about the stealing of artworks from my customs archetypes happened a few days ago. From about 2018 I signed up on Duelingbook but... I have been creating custom cards for 15 years with lots of my artworks on my deviantart with a lot of watermark.
Since this has now happened, it is better that I get out of DB and have deleted my customs cards.

Sorry that you can't handle the concept of images you created and uploaded to the internet being in anyone else's hands
Buy Floowandereeze

KTeknis

Post #66 by KTeknis » Sat May 28, 2022 4:38 am

So, Yuja Drayko, If you're still here I wanted to ask something to you:
Do you already know about Darwis' Schrodinger Archetype prior to using these artworks on your cards?
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

KTeknis

Post #67 by KTeknis » Sat May 28, 2022 4:48 am

Do you know that DB Forum says that today is Parhelia's Birthday?
Talk about coincidence.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #68 by DarwisBellium92 » Sat May 28, 2022 8:21 am

greg503 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
greg503 wrote:Since when did they modify "your" cards? First, it isn't like they deleted or changed "your" cards on your DB account. Second, since when did you legally own the customs on DB? Are you talking about customs on DeviantArt? Well they didn't delete or modify the custom card images there, they just copied it, edited out the parts of the images that they didn't want, and used as the artwork for another custom on DB, which is theirs. Welcome to globalism

Sorry that you can't handle the concept of images you created and uploaded to the internet being in anyone else's hands

Look, now I've watermarked and deleted some of my cards on DB (which just happens to be, they weren't public). Yes ok, I used to put my artworks without the watermark on my customs for some reasons. But on my deviantart they all have the watermark and my signature below the bottom left of the artwork. From what I know, Yuja Drayko took screenshots of my cards in their artworks during my duels as a watcher.

Cit.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #69 by DarwisBellium92 » Sat May 28, 2022 8:53 am

KTeknis wrote:So, Yuja Drayko, If you're still here I wanted to ask something to you:
Do you already know about Darwis' Schrodinger Archetype prior to using these artworks on your cards?

So KTenkis, the first to create the Schrodinger archetype was me about two years ago and I continue to make them. The problem is... that Yuja Drayko (aka DDRC_Format) modified the texts of my cards and took my artworks without my permission and moreover, he was an asshole only because according to him my archetype is broken but he is wrong: the my archetype is based on the number of cards banned and gains totals effects depending on the number.
The Schrodinger Quantic Nightmare Fusion Monster is not broken, because the card banish effect when the opponent draws there must be 8+ cards banished in a duel.
However, Yuja Drayko has modified my following cards:
Schrodinger Shadow Cat (tuner level 2 with autobanish in the field) - Yuja modification: flip effect
Number 235: Schrodinger Quantic Man (Xyz rank 6) - version of Yuja is a level 8 fusion monster
Schrodinger Quantic Prototype (my version is a searcher and Quick-Play Spell) - Yuja version: suck normal spell
Schrodinger Quantic Creation (my version is a Ritual Spell for generic Ritual Psychic monsters) - Yuja version: useless normal spell
etc...

Cit.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #70 by DarwisBellium92 » Sat May 28, 2022 11:43 am

Also, I would add, what is doing revenge on my count is Yuja Drayko himself and his alt accounts.
Only because he moaned like a baby when he challenged me in custom. In short, very immature of him.

Cit.

Yuja Drayko

Post #71 by Yuja Drayko » Sat May 28, 2022 6:10 pm

KTeknis wrote:So, Yuja Drayko, If you're still here I wanted to ask something to you:

Yeah, i did. My friend roxas dueled him first, then i dueled him as well just so i can obtain the arts from him. only manage to snag the basics. Then danwolf faced him and sent me the replay where i was able to support the archetype, then lizzywizzy sent me another replay, showing even more cards, but at that time, i already submitted it into the custom server, and it got approved, hence why you'll see it in the ddcr format name, as well as mine.
In regards to what his version was, it was basically his cards getting banished no matter what, a QP spell that can banish the entire field to fusion summon a monster, most of the time, it would be somewhere around an unaffected 4k monster, or a monster that just banishes any card that the opponent draws, even during draw phase (or maybe that was 1 monster together). He also had a continuous trap that was basically summon limit, but you could summon more than 2 schrodingers, so it basically didn't affect you. Think of that as CrystalMusic's Summon Limit version in his MLP deck.
Looking deeper, he also seemingly made a kuriboh and a cyber jar remake as well, also made them numbers above 200, which btw, why?

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #72 by DarwisBellium92 » Sat May 28, 2022 6:42 pm

Yuja Drayko wrote:

Yeah, i did. My friend roxas dueled him first, then i dueled him as well just so i can obtain the arts from him. only manage to snag the basics. Then danwolf faced him and sent me the replay where i was able to support the archetype, then lizzywizzy sent me another replay, showing even more cards, but at that time, i already submitted it into the custom server, and it got approved, hence why you'll see it in the ddcr format name, as well as mine.
In regards to what his version was, it was basically his cards getting banished no matter what, a QP spell that can banish the entire field to fusion summon a monster, most of the time, it would be somewhere around an unaffected 4k monster, or a monster that just banishes any card that the opponent draws, even during draw phase (or maybe that was 1 monster together). He also had a continuous trap that was basically summon limit, but you could summon more than 2 schrodingers, so it basically didn't affect you. Think of that as CrystalMusic's Summon Limit version in his MLP deck.
Looking deeper, he also seemingly made a kuriboh and a cyber jar remake as well, also made them numbers above 200, which btw, why?

Do you know you're doing it for revenge on me like this? Without asking my permission to modify the effects. Asshole of you, now you understand that you and the crap community only think about moaning and moaning about other players... you're just a crappy short-lived lurker. Remember, I'm the winner, you're just a very dirty loser and the truth hurts you.
Anyway, I delete my cards, stupid cry child~

Cit.

Genexwrecker

Post #73 by Genexwrecker » Sat May 28, 2022 7:02 pm

I dont know why this thread is still going. I adressed your issue as staff it should have ended there.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

greg503

Post #74 by greg503 » Sat May 28, 2022 7:19 pm

What was the saying? "Possession is 9/10 of the law"?
Buy Floowandereeze

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #75 by DarwisBellium92 » Sat May 28, 2022 7:31 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:I dont know why this thread is still going. I adressed your issue as staff it should have ended there.

A solution to make them stop lurkers with me?

Cit.

Yuja Drayko

Post #76 by Yuja Drayko » Sat May 28, 2022 8:05 pm

Darwis, you could consider us both winners. You can call me the names that i don't really care about all you want, and i still have schrodingers. I guess i could cry and moan about how i have cards, but no, the answer will always be no

Renji Asuka

Post #77 by Renji Asuka » Sat May 28, 2022 8:17 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:I dont know why this thread is still going. I adressed your issue as staff it should have ended there.

I mean you could had locked it so...

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #78 by DarwisBellium92 » Sat May 28, 2022 8:20 pm

Yuja Drayko wrote:Darwis, you could consider us both winners. You can call me the names that i don't really care about all you want, and i still have schrodingers. I guess i could cry and moan about how i have cards, but no, the answer will always be no

You were wrong! hahaha :lol:
I only have the originals, taking screenshots during replays is like copying and pasting. The ones you took are fakes. The real Schrodinger I have in physical copy.
Dear Yuja, you lost... and you fell for it like a chicken, and besides, your behavior is very childish. :lol:
Because I understood your whole lousy plan from the start.
You see that losing hurts you and it shows in your face.
Also, you are not very humble and sporty as you always want to win.
Besides... it's not the first time people have done these things on my cards, they did it to me on Ygopro Percy's discord server too but then they gave up during my disappearance.
You better give up, my friends are already hunting you, even duelingbook itself.~

Cit.

greg503

Post #79 by greg503 » Sat May 28, 2022 9:16 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Yuja Drayko wrote:Darwis, you could consider us both winners. You can call me the names that i don't really care about all you want, and i still have schrodingers. I guess i could cry and moan about how i have cards, but no, the answer will always be no

I only have the originals, taking screenshots during replays is like copying and pasting. The ones you took are fakes. The real Schrodinger I have in physical copy.
Dear Yuja, you lost... and you fell for it like a chicken, and besides, your behavior is very childish. :lol:
Besides... it's not the first time people have done these things on my cards, they did it to me on Ygopro Percy's discord server too but then they gave up during my disappearance.
You better give up, my friends are already hunting you, even duelingbook itself.~

Okay, then why did you get angry to begin with?
Buy Floowandereeze

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #80 by DarwisBellium92 » Sat May 28, 2022 9:27 pm

greg503 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:

Okay, then why did you get angry to begin with?

I was really pissed off because it's not the first time people have done this and I take it. >.>

Cit.

Return to “Serious Discussions”