Congratulations... you have destroyed my true profession...

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
Genexwrecker

Re: Guys, help me, an Art thief stole my archetype Schrodinger in DB

Post #41 by Genexwrecker » Fri May 27, 2022 8:07 pm

PENMASTER wrote:this is why gun duels should be legal again so we can weed out people like this

This will be my only warning please do not suggest the users should kill each other joke or not.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Yuja Drayko

Post #42 by Yuja Drayko » Fri May 27, 2022 8:31 pm

so, i just want to make this clear in regards to the art on deviantart. Yes, they do have a watermark, but he also made cards that showcase the art, without the watermark. Honestly, it's either inspect element on db, or cropping. Idk how you didn't see this coming

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #43 by DarwisBellium92 » Fri May 27, 2022 8:52 pm

Yuja Drayko wrote:so, i just want to make this clear in regards to the art on deviantart. Yes, they do have a watermark, but he also made cards that showcase the art, without the watermark. Honestly, it's either inspect element on db, or cropping. Idk how you didn't see this coming

Dude, I don't repeat, this a crime the art thief... delete your fucking Schrodinger cards with my artworks without my permission, NOW!
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist
Albaz/Branded and Gem-Knight/Tearlaments/Shaddoll player

"Not crediting an artist for your crappy custom cards is a world crime."
Cit.

Kroyal005

Post #44 by Kroyal005 » Fri May 27, 2022 9:02 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Kroyal005 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:That's even more sus...

what, you need an invite to the discord or somthin?

The fact you can claim they "asked you" to respond and you spoke for them is what makes it suspicious. Couldn't "they" just speak for themselves?

I mean this forum has seen people try to pretend that so and so's account isn't an alt when in reality it is.

And if you were an actual forum lurker, you'd already know this and wouldn't respond like this.

I never said i was a forum lurker, and if you had a single brain cell, you'd recognize this. I was in a vc with like 10 other people at the time he mentioned it, which is why i asked if you needed an invite for proof, as you would be able to see that we, in fact, were not alts. again, i'd ask you to check out my profile, which has been active for almost a year. do most alts have 50 pages of customs?

Renji Asuka

Post #45 by Renji Asuka » Fri May 27, 2022 9:17 pm

Kroyal005 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Kroyal005 wrote:what, you need an invite to the discord or somthin?

The fact you can claim they "asked you" to respond and you spoke for them is what makes it suspicious. Couldn't "they" just speak for themselves?

I mean this forum has seen people try to pretend that so and so's account isn't an alt when in reality it is.

And if you were an actual forum lurker, you'd already know this and wouldn't respond like this.

I never said i was a forum lurker, and if you had a single brain cell, you'd recognize this. I was in a vc with like 10 other people at the time he mentioned it, which is why i asked if you needed an invite for proof, as you would be able to see that we, in fact, were not alts. again, i'd ask you to check out my profile, which has been active for almost a year. do most alts have 50 pages of customs?

Not very convincing Mr. Alt.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Yuja Drayko

Post #46 by Yuja Drayko » Fri May 27, 2022 9:35 pm

Welp, since i can't really prove that i don't have alts, i guess there's really nothing i can do really.
Anyways, last message to send for darwis rq
Uhh no. I don't really care if you have 15 YeArS oF eXpErIeNcE of custom cards, looking at your own schrodinger archetype here, it is broken. Like, banish the entire field then fusion summon a monster that basically deletes the opponent's draw phase. I took the art and made it into an actual and decent archetype. I have no obligation to delete the cards, and there's not much you could do. Messaging me on discord, getting mad that i won't take it down, and thinking that resolving the issue would be to block me, and still expect me to take it down, not gonna happen. I got the arts the same way i would of found them on google, just by getting them, and slapped them onto a card, on a website where higher ups would probably think that the mobile ad were more of the issue they need to take care of (and they don't cause they don't care). Your deviantart also still has unwatermarked art for most of it, and cropping is a cool tool to use. Anyways, stay mad mald cry who asked? My final answer is no. I'll still look at this, to both see darwis mald for me and to see renji make scientific hypotheses on how i have made 5 alts just to ratio 1 person on the internet. Understandable, have a day

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #47 by DarwisBellium92 » Fri May 27, 2022 10:02 pm

Yuja Drayko wrote:Welp, since i can't really prove that i don't have alts, i guess there's really nothing i can do really.
Uhh no. I don't really care if you have 15 YeArS oF eXpErIeNcE of custom cards, looking at your own schrodinger archetype here, it is broken. Like, banish the entire field then fusion summon a monster that basically deletes the opponent's draw phase. I took the art and made it into an actual and decent archetype. I have no obligation to delete the cards, and there's not much you could do. Messaging me on discord, getting mad that i won't take it down, and thinking that resolving the issue would be to block me, and still expect me to take it down, not gonna happen. I got the arts the same way i would of found them on google, just by getting them, and slapped them onto a card, on a website where higher ups would probably think that the mobile ad were more of the issue they need to take care of (and they don't cause they don't care). Your deviantart also still has unwatermarked art for most of it, and cropping is a cool tool to use. Anyways, stay mad mald cry who asked? My final answer is no. I'll still look at this, to both see darwis mald for me and to see renji make scientific hypotheses on how i have made 5 alts just to ratio 1 person on the internet. Understandable, have a day

YOU ARE A COWARD!! DELETE THOSE FUCKING CARDS YOU HAVE WITH MY ARTWORKS, UGLY BASTARD AND TAKE RESPECT!!! I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR FUCKING CHILD CRITICISM! FROM TODAY ON YOU WILL STOP BREAKING MY COCK!! THE CARDS ARE MINE AND NOT YOURS AND YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO MODIFY THEM AND DID YOU DO IT WITHOUT THE MY PERMISSION?!? YOU ARE A SHAME! Im pissed off for this thing!!
You deserve the block, he sucked and sucked with me, being oblivious instead of facing things!
Last edited by DarwisBellium92 on Fri May 27, 2022 10:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist

Cit.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #48 by Lil Oldman » Fri May 27, 2022 10:03 pm

lmao
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Yuja Drayko

Post #49 by Yuja Drayko » Fri May 27, 2022 10:21 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Yuja Drayko wrote:Welp, since i can't really prove that i don't have alts, i guess there's really nothing i can do really.

YOU ARE A COWARD!! DELETE THOSE FUCKING CARDS YOU HAVE WITH MY ARTWORKS, UGLY BASTARD AND TAKE RESPECT!!! I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR FUCKING CHILD CRITICISM! FROM TODAY ON YOU WILL STOP BREAKING MY COCK!! THE CARDS ARE MINE AND NOT YOURS AND YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO MODIFY THEM AND DID YOU DO IT WITHOUT THE MY PERMISSION?!? YOU ARE A SHAME! Im pissed off for this thing!!
You deserve the block, he sucked and sucked with me, being oblivious instead of facing things!

"Breaking my cock"

Kroyal005

Post #50 by Kroyal005 » Fri May 27, 2022 10:25 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Kroyal005 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:The fact you can claim they "asked you" to respond and you spoke for them is what makes it suspicious. Couldn't "they" just speak for themselves?

once again, i shall ask you: do you need an invite to the server or somethin? we've got well over a hundred people in it, so is it really that inconceivable that i'm a real person?

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #51 by DarwisBellium92 » Fri May 27, 2022 10:29 pm

Yuja Drayko wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:

"Breaking my cock"

SHUT UP! THIEF AND CUSTOM DESTROYER!!

Cit.

PENMASTER

Post #52 by PENMASTER » Fri May 27, 2022 10:36 pm

hehe "breaking my cock" is he fucking snapping it like a glowstick?
i cant wait till this threat gets locked and Christian is gonna make another ace attorney one.
gonna be honest here yall really should duel for the right to these cards lethally or not its gonna be fun to watch and bet on
love2hate

Renji Asuka

Post #53 by Renji Asuka » Fri May 27, 2022 10:41 pm

Kroyal005 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Kroyal005 wrote:

once again, i shall ask you: do you need an invite to the server or somethin? we've got well over a hundred people in it, so is it really that inconceivable that i'm a real person?

Imagine thinking that an alt =/= not a real person

Lmao
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Kroyal005

Post #54 by Kroyal005 » Fri May 27, 2022 10:46 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Kroyal005 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Not very convincing Mr. Alt.

Lmao

an alt in this context would be a fictional person created to inflate the views of an individual. note the word, "fictional".

greg503

Post #55 by greg503 » Fri May 27, 2022 10:48 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote: THE CARDS ARE MINE AND NOT YOURS AND YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO MODIFY THEM AND DID YOU DO IT WITHOUT THE MY PERMISSION?!?

Since when did they modify "your" cards? First, it isn't like they deleted or changed "your" cards on your DB account. Second, since when did you legally own the customs on DB? Are you talking about customs on DeviantArt? Well they didn't delete or modify the custom card images there, they just copied it, edited out the parts of the images that they didn't want, and used as the artwork for another custom on DB, which is theirs. Welcome to globalism
Buy Floowandereeze

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #56 by DarwisBellium92 » Fri May 27, 2022 11:01 pm

greg503 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote: THE CARDS ARE MINE AND NOT YOURS AND YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO MODIFY THEM AND DID YOU DO IT WITHOUT THE MY PERMISSION?!?

Since when did they modify "your" cards? First, it isn't like they deleted or changed "your" cards on your DB account. Second, since when did you legally own the customs on DB? Are you talking about customs on DeviantArt? Well they didn't delete or modify the custom card images there, they just copied it, edited out the parts of the images that they didn't want, and used as the artwork for another custom on DB, which is theirs. Welcome to globalism

Dear Greg, so this thing about the stealing of artworks from my customs archetypes happened a few days ago. From about 2018 I signed up on Duelingbook but... I have been creating custom cards for 15 years with lots of my artworks on my deviantart with a lot of watermark.
Since this has now happened, it is better that I get out of DB and have deleted my customs cards.

Cit.

PENMASTER

Post #57 by PENMASTER » Fri May 27, 2022 11:03 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
greg503 wrote:

Dear Greg, so this thing about the stealing of artworks from my customs archetypes happened a few days ago. From about 2018 I signed up on Duelingbook but... I have been creating custom cards for 15 years with lots of my artworks on my deviantart with a lot of watermark.
Since this has now happened, it is better that I get out of DB and have deleted my customs cards.

absolutely nothing lost
love2hate

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #58 by Lil Oldman » Fri May 27, 2022 11:04 pm

"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Slitina

Post #59 by Slitina » Fri May 27, 2022 11:06 pm

Glad I wasn’t the only one who thought of this flashback.
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

Christen57

Post #60 by Christen57 » Fri May 27, 2022 11:08 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:This is a non issue you uploaded pictures to the internet without watermarks. This is the result. Anyone who sees these cards is free to download and save the pictures for their own use.

Question. Does using copyrighted images for customs on duelingbook count as fair use? I know dueling network had this issue where they had to replace all card artworks with black squares while hosting the actual artworks on another website for people to play with... I'm hoping nothing like this happens with duelingbook.

Renji Asuka wrote:
Kroyal005 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Not very convincing Mr. Alt.

Lmao

Just ask a judge to confirm if they're an alt or not. We were all certain that CardGirlChick and/or Dogmatikardinal were using alts a while back yet we turned out to be wrong about that, so it's okay if this Kroyal guy also doesn't turn out to be an alt. I don't believe he is an alt, as I don't believe an alt would go through the trouble of setting up 50 pages of various customs while already being widely known in a discord server.

Return to “Serious Discussions”