Congratulations... you have destroyed my true profession...

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
Lil Oldman
Mood:

Re: Congratulations... you have destroyed my true profession...

Post #101 by Lil Oldman » Sun May 29, 2022 12:59 pm

This thread is pure shitposting at this point
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #102 by DarwisBellium92 » Sun May 29, 2022 1:16 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Are you admitting that you're dumb then?

No

You said you deceiveafter claiming I'm wrong. Which means you're admitting that you're dumb.

Have you ever wondered that you have a fucking reasoning, you? The fool here is Yuja with her lousy friends, they did the Schrodinger cards by copying and pasting the effects of the Virtual Worlds cards.
It is more just my effects with banish, which have to do with quantum physics.
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist
Albaz/Branded and Gem-Knight/Tearlaments/Shaddoll player

"Not crediting an artist for your crappy custom cards is a world crime."
Cit.

greg503

Post #103 by greg503 » Sun May 29, 2022 1:48 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:No

You said you deceiveafter claiming I'm wrong. Which means you're admitting that you're dumb.

Have you ever wondered that you have a fucking reasoning, you? The fool here is Yuja with her lousy friends, they did the Schrodinger cards by copying and pasting the effects of the Virtual Worlds cards.

Just because the effects care about card type (Monster/Spell/Trap) doesn't make them Virtual World
"Target 1 face-up "Schrodinger" monster you control; change it to face-down Defense Position, and if you do, change it face-up Attack Position, then reveal 1 card in your hand. If you look at a card in the opponent's hand, except the turn it was sent there this turn: You can banish this card; this turn, "Schrodinger" monsters you control are unaffected by the effects of cards of same card type (Monster, Spell or Trap) as the card you looked at. You can only use each effect of "Schrodinger Enlightened Experiment" once per turn."
This clearly isn't an effect Virtual World would want.
Anyways, they are going for the famous "Schrodinger's cat" feel than quantum mechanics, that's why it's a FLIP archtype that also cares about private knowledge (cards in your opponent's hand) since they are "unknown until observed"
Buy Floowandereeze

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #104 by DarwisBellium92 » Sun May 29, 2022 2:28 pm

greg503 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:You said you deceiveafter claiming I'm wrong. Which means you're admitting that you're dumb.

Just because the effects care about card type (Monster/Spell/Trap) doesn't make them Virtual World
"Target 1 face-up "Schrodinger" monster you control; change it to face-down Defense Position, and if you do, change it face-up Attack Position, then reveal 1 card in your hand. If you look at a card in the opponent's hand, except the turn it was sent there this turn: You can banish this card; this turn, "Schrodinger" monsters you control are unaffected by the effects of cards of same card type (Monster, Spell or Trap) as the card you looked at. You can only use each effect of "Schrodinger Enlightened Experiment" once per turn."
Anyways, they are going for the famous "Schrodinger's cat" feel than quantum mechanics, that's why it's a FLIP archtype that also cares about private knowledge (cards in your opponent's hand) since they are "unknown until observed"

Nosense, i prefer all DARK Psychic and my effects, flip effects are slowing and... that spell was a Ritual Spell for Ritual Summon any Psychic Ritual Monster... the original name is Schrodinger Quantic Creation.
Tsk, you don't know shit about quantum physics.
With that, you can also close the post, I don't want to see Yuja and bad company anymore.
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist

Cit.

greg503

Post #105 by greg503 » Sun May 29, 2022 2:59 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
greg503 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:Have you ever wondered that you have a fucking reasoning, you? The fool here is Yuja with her lousy friends, they did the Schrodinger cards by copying and pasting the effects of the Virtual Worlds cards.

Nosense, i prefer all DARK Psychic and my effects, flip effects are slowing and... that spell was a Ritual Spell for Ritual Summon any Psychic Ritual Monster... the original name is Schrodinger Quantic Creation.
With that, you can also close the post, I don't want to see Yuja and bad company anymore.

This is about the chosen theme, they chose ambiguity and you care about quantum physics, who cares?
Buy Floowandereeze

PENMASTER

Post #106 by PENMASTER » Sun May 29, 2022 3:00 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
greg503 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:Have you ever wondered that you have a fucking reasoning, you? The fool here is Yuja with her lousy friends, they did the Schrodinger cards by copying and pasting the effects of the Virtual Worlds cards.

you have yet to prove we know nothing of quantum physics and have yet to show us what makes your cards so good considering the ones that were shown are decent and has stuff that Schrodinger was famous for, so I would assume by your idiotic statements that your cards are based off random quantum bullshit and not what Schrodinger was actually known for or something he had a much smaller hand in which you know kinda sucks if your gonna base a whole archetype around the guy.
1 last thing, go take a fucking English class you can barely fucking type to where people can understand you and you look retarded cause in part you are but even more so with your shitty typing
love2hate

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #107 by DarwisBellium92 » Sun May 29, 2022 3:41 pm

PENMASTER wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
greg503 wrote:Just because the effects care about card type (Monster/Spell/Trap) doesn't make them Virtual World

you have yet to prove we know nothing of quantum physics and have yet to show us what makes your cards so good considering the ones that were shown are decent and has stuff that Schrodinger was famous for, so I would assume by your idiotic statements that your cards are based off random quantum bullshit and not what Schrodinger was actually known for or something he had a much smaller hand in which you know kinda sucks if your gonna base a whole archetype around the guy.
1 last thing, go take a fucking English class you can barely fucking type to where people can understand you and you look retarded cause in part you are but even more so with your shitty typing

But good... what kindness, now you are playing the keyboard lion with me, nobody commands me, I do my own thing and my cards do not touch.
The one who has to learn English is you, a racist child on Italians.

Bye!

Cit.

PENMASTER

Post #108 by PENMASTER » Sun May 29, 2022 3:43 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:Nosense, i prefer all DARK Psychic and my effects, flip effects are slowing and... that spell was a Ritual Spell for Ritual Summon any Psychic Ritual Monster... the original name is Schrodinger Quantic Creation.

But good... what kindness, now you are playing the keyboard lion with me, nobody commands me, I do my own thing and my cards do not touch.

Bye!

cope
love2hate

Christen57

Post #109 by Christen57 » Sun May 29, 2022 3:46 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:Nosense, i prefer all DARK Psychic and my effects, flip effects are slowing and... that spell was a Ritual Spell for Ritual Summon any Psychic Ritual Monster... the original name is Schrodinger Quantic Creation.

Bye!

How is telling someone to learn english racist when english isn't a race?

KingBearDuelist

Post #110 by KingBearDuelist » Sun May 29, 2022 4:04 pm

Listen Darwis, why don't you just drop this? It's completely pointless and an admin has already told you that you basically have no grounds for an argument. Let's face facts, it's good to have pride in your art, but you should always understand that you can't tell people over the internet what to do, especially if you're unaware of how much people like or in this case seriously dislike you. The custom card community is known for stealing art, and you should have been aware of this. Just be happy that someone liked your art enough to use it, many artists don't get that luxury.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #111 by DarwisBellium92 » Sun May 29, 2022 4:05 pm

Christen57 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
PENMASTER wrote:you have yet to prove we know nothing of quantum physics and have yet to show us what makes your cards so good considering the ones that were shown are decent and has stuff that Schrodinger was famous for, so I would assume by your idiotic statements that your cards are based off random quantum bullshit and not what Schrodinger was actually known for or something he had a much smaller hand in which you know kinda sucks if your gonna base a whole archetype around the guy.

Bye!

Still with this useless story? Let's start again at the time of 3000 BC.
You broke the fuck.
I'm leaving, I don't need retarded people like you.

Cit.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #112 by DarwisBellium92 » Sun May 29, 2022 4:08 pm

KingBearDuelist wrote:Listen Darwis, why don't you just drop this? It's completely pointless and an admin has already told you that you basically have no grounds for an argument. Let's face facts, it's good to have pride in your art, but you should always understand that you can't tell people over the internet what to do, especially if you're unaware of how much people like or in this case seriously dislike you. The custom card community is known for stealing art, and you should have been aware of this. Just be happy that someone liked your art enough to use it, many artists don't get that luxury.

Dude, I like you.

Honestly, Yuja and her friends have already lost from the start and I agree with that.

Cit.

PENMASTER

Post #113 by PENMASTER » Sun May 29, 2022 4:56 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:But good... what kindness, now you are playing the keyboard lion with me, nobody commands me, I do my own thing and my cards do not touch.

Bye!

You broke the fuck.

"you broke the fuck" doesn't elaborate further.
lol
love2hate

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #114 by DarwisBellium92 » Sun May 29, 2022 4:58 pm

PENMASTER wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

You broke the fuck.

"you broke the fuck" doesn't elaborate further.
lol

I don't listen you, minor

Cit.

greg503

Post #115 by greg503 » Sun May 29, 2022 5:00 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:But good... what kindness, now you are playing the keyboard lion with me, nobody commands me, I do my own thing and my cards do not touch.

Bye!

You broke the fuck.

Sorry, I can't tell what the point of your typing is, perhaps you should learn to write English better
Buy Floowandereeze

Slitina

Post #116 by Slitina » Sun May 29, 2022 5:08 pm

Honestly at least the so called thief’s are at least being mature about it while Darwis is just having a man child baby tantrum.
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #117 by DarwisBellium92 » Sun May 29, 2022 5:37 pm

Slitina wrote:Honestly at least the so called thief’s are at least being mature about it while Darwis is just having a man child baby tantrum.

The child in question is you and not me. AH!

Cit.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #118 by DarwisBellium92 » Sun May 29, 2022 5:38 pm

greg503 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

You broke the fuck.

Sorry, I can't tell what the point of your typing is, perhaps you should learn to write English better

An answer? Who cares! :lol:

Cit.

Slitina

Post #119 by Slitina » Sun May 29, 2022 5:47 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Slitina wrote:Honestly at least the so called thief’s are at least being mature about it while Darwis is just having a man child baby tantrum.

My brother in Christ your the one who’s having a tantrum about it and spreading on the forums like really my guy just take the L.
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #120 by DarwisBellium92 » Sun May 29, 2022 5:55 pm

Slitina wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:

My brother in Christ your the one who’s having a tantrum about it and spreading on the forums like really my guy just take the L.

Do you know that insults don't make me hot or cold? You're just wasting time playing the keyboard lion, but go cry. Hahah loser

Cit.

Return to “Serious Discussions”