Kitty Trouble has inferiority complexes and deletes my posts on MM

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
I Only Play Monke Decks

Kitty Trouble has inferiority complexes and deletes my posts on MM

Post #1 by I Only Play Monke Decks » Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:25 pm

Kitty Trouble when she's online always deletes my posts, flags them as low quality and also gave me a warning before for one of my posts. She even deletes post when I'm just criticizing mods without using any swear words or something, just saying "I don't like Kitty Trouble because...".
Why do mods have such a bloated ego that they think they can just single out a person on main menu and only monitor their posts. But when someone writes single word statuses or posts only for the sake of posting or just expresses their love / attraction to something they don't get their posts deleted or a warning like I do all the time.
Please look into this moderator, you also see in their comment section another user calling out the moderator for emotional judging. Maybe stop this moderator from hunting down single users and flagging each post & deleting it, Thank you.

Examples:
I post "I want feet in my face" (others post stuff like this always on MM), she gives me a warning for low quality. Why? It's my status post. My status is that I want feet in my face.
Other example: I say "I don't like Kitty Trouble cuz she always singles me out and flags my post although I can post what i want in my status (i know posting for the sake of posting is not allowed and no insults) peepee poopoo minecraft 1v1". she instantly deletes these posts, what a weird moderator

I Only Play Monke Decks

Post #2 by I Only Play Monke Decks » Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:26 pm

this mod has a deep personal grudge against me

Genexwrecker

Post #3 by Genexwrecker » Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:42 pm

This is not the place for this and you shouldnt be assuming X person is deleting your posts.

Kitty trouble has not touched any of your posts.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

I Only Play Monke Decks

Post #4 by I Only Play Monke Decks » Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:45 pm

she also shadow banned me from Main Menu now (permanent)? For the last remark which said I dont like her, because she always deletes my posts etc.
In the DM where I asked why she did that, she said "Im not a moderator"

I Only Play Monke Decks

Post #5 by I Only Play Monke Decks » Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:46 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:This is not the place for this and you shouldnt be assuming X person is deleting your posts.

Ok who shadow banned/muted me then? For saying I don't like Kitty Trouble

I Only Play Monke Decks

Post #6 by I Only Play Monke Decks » Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:54 pm

ok i filed a report, also not even friends can see my posts now

I Only Play Monke Decks

Post #7 by I Only Play Monke Decks » Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:55 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:This is not the place for this and you shouldnt be assuming X person is deleting your posts.

It's 100% her cuz she came online and has a grudge against me

I Only Play Monke Decks

Post #8 by I Only Play Monke Decks » Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:57 pm

please look at my last posts via mod tools or something, i didnt do anything malicious
unban me

I Only Play Monke Decks

Post #9 by I Only Play Monke Decks » Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:59 pm

My last posts:
"i want feet in my face"
"im so down bed time" (yesterday)
"Play rock-paper-scissors with your opponent. Make the losing player banish the battling monster they control, face-down."
"Elden Ring is better than Yu-Gi-Oh!"

Why do I deserve a shadow ban from Main Menu for these posts? Tell me please

Christen57

Post #10 by Christen57 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:12 pm

I Only Play Monke Decks wrote:Kitty Trouble when she's online always deletes my posts, flags them as low quality and also gave me a warning before for one of my posts. She even deletes post when I'm just criticizing mods without using any swear words or something, just saying "I don't like Kitty Trouble because...".

If you have an issue with a specific green judge abusing their authority, you report them here: https://forum.duelingbook.com/posting.php?mode=post&f=7

You do not call out any judge on the main menu over this. That accomplishes nothing, is the wrong place to report a judge, and counts as "flaming another user" in a main menu post, which is against the rules. https://kb.iu.edu/d/afha

Why do mods have such a bloated ego that they think they can just single out a person on main menu and only monitor their posts. But when someone writes single word statuses or posts only for the sake of posting or just expresses their love / attraction to something they don't get their posts deleted or a warning like I do all the time.
Please look into this moderator, you also see in their comment section another user calling out the moderator for emotional judging. Maybe stop this moderator from hunting down single users and flagging each post & deleting it, Thank you.

Just because you see others breaking rules doesn't mean you're free to break them yourself. You should be following the rules to the best of your ability regardless of what you see other people doing. Stop copying every action of the rule-breaking scumbags on this site so you don't become one yourself.

Examples:
I post "I want feet in my face" (others post stuff like this always on MM), she gives me a warning for low quality. Why? It's my status post. My status is that I want feet in my face.

which counts as a spammy post that was made just for the sake of posting. Nobody needs to know you want feet in your face. Nobody wants to know that. It makes no sense telling anyone that. It accomplishes nothing telling anyone that, just like how it accomplishes nothing telling people "This is a status update" (an example listed in the rules about "posting just for the sake of posting").

Other example: I say "I don't like Kitty Trouble cuz she always singles me out and flags my post although I can post what i want in my status (i know posting for the sake of posting is not allowed and no insults) peepee poopoo minecraft 1v1". she instantly deletes these posts, what a weird moderator

You know posting for the sake of posting isn't allowed, yet you did so anyway, but are now upset you got the appropriate penalty? The only "weird" thing here is that you believe you should've been allowed to get away with such behavior to begin with, not whatever moderator applied such penalties.

You haven't been on this platform for even a month yet. How could one of this site's judges (especially one who's been on this platform for over 2 years now) have already developed "deep personal grudges" against you?

she also shadow banned me from Main Menu now (permanent)? For the last remark which said I dont like her, because she always deletes my posts etc.

Can you share a screenshot or something of this conversation?

My last posts:
"i want feet in my face"
"Play rock-paper-scissors with your opponent. Make the losing player banish the battling monster they control, face-down."

Because they're all spammy posts which is against the rules. Nobody wants, let alone needs, to know that you're "so down bed time" or that you think something else is better than yugioh. It's also spamming to just copy and paste Transmission Gear's effect.

The main menu should be used only for actually trying to ask a genuine question or start a small but civil and meaningful discussion. You're not using it for either of those by making a status post about your creepy foot fetish or about whatever this "Elden Ring" stuff is. You're using the main menu for things that aren't in any way related to yugioh or to duelingbook, which you know you shouldn't be doing.

Ominous was right. The judges aren't the problem. The players are.
Last edited by Christen57 on Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

I Only Play Monke Decks

Post #11 by I Only Play Monke Decks » Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:22 pm

Christen57 wrote:
I Only Play Monke Decks wrote:Kitty Trouble when she's online always deletes my posts, flags them as low quality and also gave me a warning before for one of my posts. She even deletes post when I'm just criticizing mods without using any swear words or something, just saying "I don't like Kitty Trouble because...".

If you have an issue with a specific green judge abusing their authority, you report them here: https://forum.duelingbook.com/posting.php?mode=post&f=7

You do not call out any judge on the main menu over this. That accomplishes nothing, is the wrong place to report a judge, and counts as "flaming another user" in a main menu post, which is against the rules. https://kb.iu.edu/d/afha

Just because you see others breaking rules doesn't mean you're free to break them yourself. You should be following the rules to the best of your ability regardless of what you see other people doing. Stop copying every action of the rule-breaking scumbags on this site so you don't become one yourself.

Examples:

which counts as a spammy post that was made just for the sake of posting. Nobody needs to know you want feet in your face. Nobody wants to know that. It makes no sense telling anyone that. It accomplishes nothing telling anyone that, just like how it accomplishes nothing telling people "This is a status update" (an example listed in the rules about "posting just for the sake of posting").

You know posting for the sake of posting isn't allowed, yet you did so anyway, but are now upset you got the appropriate penalty? The only "weird" thing here is that you believe you should've been allowed to get away with such behavior to begin with, not whatever moderator applied such penalties.

You haven't been on this platform for even a month yet. How could one of this site's judges (especially one who's been on this platform for over 2 years now) have already developed "deep personal grudges" against you?

My last posts:
"i want feet in my face"

Because they're all spammy posts which is against the rules. Nobody wants, let alone needs, to know that you're "so down bed time" or that you think something else is better than yugioh. It's also spamming to just copy and paste Transmission Gear's effect.

The main menu should be used only for actually trying to ask a genuine question or start a small but civil and meaningful discussion. You're not using it for either of those by making a status post about your creepy foot fetish or about whatever this "Elden Ring" stuff is. You're using the main menu for things that aren't in any way related to yugioh or to duelingbook, which you know you shouldn't be doing.

First: I didn't post for the sake of posting... Most people post stuff with even less meaning, like when the order is imperial.
Second: Why do I get a perma mute for this?

I Only Play Monke Decks

Post #12 by I Only Play Monke Decks » Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:23 pm

Also: I posted so down bed time before I went off, why shouldnt i be able to post this, wtf???

Christen57

Post #13 by Christen57 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:29 pm

I Only Play Monke Decks wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

Examples:

My last posts:
"i want feet in my face"

First: I didn't post for the sake of posting... Most people post stuff with even less meaning, like when the order is imperial.
Second: Why do I get a perma mute for this?

I explained why all those posts you listed were meaningless and how none of them were for the purpose of asking a genuine question or starting a civil and meaningful discussion, so yes, they were for the sake of posting. I also explained how it doesn't matter what you see others doing and how you should follow the rules to the best of your ability instead of following other rule-breakers.

I can't answer your second question though since I don't know how muting on this site works as I've never experienced any of these "mutes" myself and also since the rules don't mention anything about muting or how it works. Genexwrecker or itsmetristan (or another judge) will have to answer that.

Also: I posted so down bed time before I went off, why shouldnt i be able to post this, wtf???

Because, again, it wasn't for the purpose of asking a genuine question nor was it for the purpose of starting a civil and meaningful discussion. It was meaningless and spammy. Nobody on the main menu wanted or needed to be told you need to go to bed. It's known by everyone at this point that human beings need their sleep to survive. Nobody had to be reminded of that in the main menu.
Last edited by Christen57 on Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I Only Play Monke Decks

Post #14 by I Only Play Monke Decks » Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:33 pm

Ah ok i get it, yes the perma mute is justified, because i hardcore spammed MM by writing things like going to bed, so true.

I Only Play Monke Decks

Post #15 by I Only Play Monke Decks » Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:37 pm

Btw also: Load up DuelingBook Main Menu right now... 90% of posts will always be like this + even more meaningless. Why do I always get singled out like this by Kitty Trouble?

I Only Play Monke Decks

Post #16 by I Only Play Monke Decks » Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:40 pm

Also the guy who called me n*gger twice and send pornhub links into the chat was only frozen instead of banned, maybe also only frozen for 3 days. Judges on this site are really smart and not emotional + have an inferiority complex

I Only Play Monke Decks

Post #17 by I Only Play Monke Decks » Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:41 pm

The rules clearly state anyone who sends pornhub links will be banned (Linking to severely harmful website:
- Linking to obscenity.)

I Only Play Monke Decks

Post #18 by I Only Play Monke Decks » Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:45 pm

Example, I log on, first post I see: https://imgur.com/a/I11X2VN
Though nobody does anything about this because Kitty Trouble has a personal grudge against me

(not trying to throw anyone under the bus... but simply showing that 90% of posts are like this)

Christen57

Post #19 by Christen57 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:58 pm

I Only Play Monke Decks wrote:Btw also: Load up DuelingBook Main Menu right now... 90% of posts will always be like this + even more meaningless. Why do I always get singled out like this by Kitty Trouble?

Why do you keep focusing on why you don't see everyone else getting punished for breaking rules when you should just be focusing on making sure you aren't breaking them yourself?

Also the guy who called me n*gger twice and send pornhub links into the chat was only frozen instead of banned, maybe also only frozen for 3 days.

I believe judges can first issue freezes for breaking rules before a head admin steps in and upgrades the freeze to a ban. I've seen it happen before. I believe it's because green judges can't actually ban people and can only freeze people, so if a green judge believes a ban is necessary but sees that there isn't anyone online at the moment with enough authority to issue said ban, the green judge will first issue the freeze, then bring the matter to the attention of a senior judge or head admin who eventually responds, logs into the site, and upgrades the freeze to a ban.

I Only Play Monke Decks wrote:Example, I log on, first post I see: https://imgur.com/a/I11X2VN
Though nobody does anything about this because Kitty Trouble has a personal grudge against me

How about waiting until there's actually a judge or two online before screenshotting that?

I Only Play Monke Decks

Post #20 by I Only Play Monke Decks » Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:07 pm

Christen57 wrote:
I Only Play Monke Decks wrote:Btw also: Load up DuelingBook Main Menu right now... 90% of posts will always be like this + even more meaningless. Why do I always get singled out like this by Kitty Trouble?

Why do you keep focusing on why you don't see everyone else getting punished for breaking rules when you should just be focusing on making sure you aren't breaking them yourself?

I added some pictures https://imgur.com/a/I11X2VN. Also I could add 500 screenshots more. Or maybe Christen57 look at Main Menu yourself. You will see most posts are like this and Kitty Trouble has a grudge against me. Why do you also hate me? You saw my posts, do you really think a perma mute is normal for this? While everyone doesn't get any punishment at all. I'm not talking about some people getting punished and some dont. Im talking about NOBODY EVER on the site getting punished for this BUT ONLY ME. That's a huge difference to your example.

Return to “Serious Discussions”