Kitty Trouble has inferiority complexes and deletes my posts on MM

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
Genexwrecker
User avatar
Posts: 1997
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:52 pm
Reputation: 347

Re: Kitty Trouble has inferiority complexes and deletes my posts on MM

Post #21 by Genexwrecker » Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:27 pm

I Only Play Monke Decks wrote:Example, I log on, first post I see: https://imgur.com/a/I11X2VN
Though nobody does anything about this because Kitty Trouble has a personal grudge against me

(not trying to throw anyone under the bus... but simply showing that 90% of posts are like this)

Allow me to explain how this works. We can only penalize what we see. If stuff is not brought to our attention we wont notice it 90% of the time. Mm and public chat arent monitored as much as ranked. Now then there is no purpose in this topic continuing
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Christen57
User avatar
Posts: 1649
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 10:37 pm
Reputation: 157

Post #22 by Christen57 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:30 pm

I Only Play Monke Decks wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
I Only Play Monke Decks wrote:Btw also: Load up DuelingBook Main Menu right now... 90% of posts will always be like this + even more meaningless. Why do I always get singled out like this by Kitty Trouble?


Why do you keep focusing on why you don't see everyone else getting punished for breaking rules when you should just be focusing on making sure you aren't breaking them yourself?



I added some pictures https://imgur.com/a/I11X2VN. Also I could add 500 screenshots more.


No need for any more. I believe you when you say people post spammy stuff on the main menu. The point is, you should be following the rules yourself regardless of what those other people are doing.

Or maybe Christen57 look at Main Menu yourself. You will see most posts are like this and Kitty Trouble has a grudge against me. Why do you also hate me?


Who said I hated you? I don't. I've already reserved all my hate for someone else anyways and thus don't really have any left for you. You also haven't explained why Kitty Trouble would hate you or have any kind of grudge against you even though you haven't been on this platform for even a month yet while she's been on it for over 2 years now.

You saw my posts, do you really think a perma mute is normal for this? While everyone doesn't get any punishment at all.


You're the one who said "Ah ok i get it, yes the perma mute is justified, because i hardcore spammed MM by writing things like going to bed," not me. You believed and agreed this "perma mute" was both normal and justified. I didn't say whether or not I believe it was normal. I don't even know yet if it was even actually a "perma" mute. Are you sure about this? Do you know for certain it was actually permanent or could it just have been a mute for a few days or so but you simply didn't know if it was permanent or not?

I'm not talking about some people getting punished and some dont. Im talking about NOBODY EVER on the site getting punished for this BUT ONLY ME. That's a huge difference to your example.


I have seen people get freezes/bans for posting inappropriate stuff on the main menu like that "pornhub" stuff you mentioned earlier. If someone did that, report them here instead of just jumping to the conclusion that everyone but you keeps getting away with everything: https://forum.duelingbook.com/posting.php?mode=post&f=7

Besides, when reporting people and having those reports answered, the judges/admins handling them may not always tell you what punishment(s) exactly they give to the user(s) in question, so you shouldn't yet assume that "NOBODY EVER on the site gets punished" like you claim. People do get punished for rule-breaking. We just often aren't told what exactly those punishments are.

I Only Play Monke Decks
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:35 pm
Reputation: 2

Post #23 by I Only Play Monke Decks » Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:33 pm

You're the only one so far who said "Ah ok i get it, yes the perma mute is justified, because i hardcore spammed MM by writing things like going to bed," Not me. You believed and agreed this "perma mute" was normal. I didn't say whether or not I believe it was normal. I don't even know yet if it was even actually a "perma" mute. Are you sure about this? Do you know for certain it was actually permanent or could it just have been a mute for a few days or so but you simply didn't know if it was permanent or not?


Thats sarcasm, why would I be perma muted for this lol, i didnt agree to get perma muted. Also I believe this is perma because I wasnt notified about anything (shadow perma banned) like the user !Thanos.

I Only Play Monke Decks
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:35 pm
Reputation: 2

Post #24 by I Only Play Monke Decks » Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:36 pm

You both also missed the point. Nobody was ever punished for simply writing things like I did. You have seen the posts I posted. People do get punished for other posts like insults I know. But never was anyone muted for saying things like "I like .... " or "going to bed"

Genexwrecker
User avatar
Posts: 1997
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:52 pm
Reputation: 347

Post #25 by Genexwrecker » Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:54 pm

I Only Play Monke Decks wrote:You both also missed the point. Nobody was ever punished for simply writing things like I did. You have seen the posts I posted. People do get punished for other posts like insults I know. But never was anyone muted for saying things like "I like .... " or "going to bed"

How would you know ur not an admin
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Christen57
User avatar
Posts: 1649
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 10:37 pm
Reputation: 157

Post #26 by Christen57 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:54 pm

I Only Play Monke Decks wrote:
You're the only one so far who said "Ah ok i get it, yes the perma mute is justified, because i hardcore spammed MM by writing things like going to bed," Not me. You believed and agreed this "perma mute" was normal. I didn't say whether or not I believe it was normal. I don't even know yet if it was even actually a "perma" mute. Are you sure about this? Do you know for certain it was actually permanent or could it just have been a mute for a few days or so but you simply didn't know if it was permanent or not?


Thats sarcasm, why would I be perma muted for this lol, i didnt agree to get perma muted.


If you're complaining about any judge and accusing them of abusing their authority, you shouldn't in any way be making jokes or being sarcastic in your complaint. It's a serious accusation so it should and will be treated as such, not as a joke or as sarcasm.

Also I believe this is perma because I wasnt notified about anything (shadow perma banned) like the user !Thanos.


The whole point of a shadow ban is so you aren't notified about it. That's why it's called "shadow" ban, because it's like a ban but in secret, like in the shadows.
Also, !Thanos's profile currently doesn't show him as banned or frozen or anything. https://imgur.com/3RFC4fq

Was your mute permanent? You'll have to ask Genexwrecker.

You both also missed the point. Nobody was ever punished for simply writing things like I did. You have seen the posts I posted. People do get punished for other posts like insults I know. But never was anyone muted for saying things like "I like .... " or "going to bed"


I already told you that you shouldn't be concerning yourself with whether or not others were getting punished for writing things like you did, and Genexwrecker already told you that judges need to have rule-breaking brought to their attention before anything can be done about it, so if others posted the same spammy stuff you did and it came to a judge's or admin's attention, I'm sure something would be done about it. Neither me nor Genexwrecker "missed" anything here.

You mentioned earlier that you could provide 500 or so examples of this kind of rule-breaking. That's nice, but I doubt a judge is going to catch all 500 of them like you would. 500 is a lot, so just follow the rules yourself and quit complaining every time you get punished right away for breaking them just because you see others who aren't getting such punishments right away too.
Last edited by Christen57 on Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

greg503
User avatar
Posts: 1965
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:43 pm
Reputation: 166
Location: Flundereeze

Post #27 by greg503 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:55 pm

I Only Play Monke Decks wrote:But never was anyone muted for saying things like "I like .... " or "going to bed"

And can you see the history of EVERY mute?
Buy Floowandereeze

I Only Play Monke Decks
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:35 pm
Reputation: 2

Post #28 by I Only Play Monke Decks » Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:10 pm

If you're complaining about any judge and accusing them of abusing their authority, you shouldn't in any way be making jokes or being sarcastic in your complaint. It's a serious accusation so it should and will be treated as such, not as a joke or as sarcasm.


I was pointing out how ridiculous it is to be perma muted for such a thing

Also, !Thanos's profile currently doesn't show him as banned or frozen or anything.

Look you don't even read what I write. I never said he is still muted. He was perm muted a long time ago (over a year ago), never knew why. But it got lifted some weeks ago. -> either perm or some judge gave him a 1 year + ... days shadow mute for MM randomly?

I already told you that you shouldn't be concerning yourself with whether or not others were getting punished for writing things like you did, and Genexwrecker already told you that judges need to have rule-breaking brought to their attention before anything can be done about it, so if others posted the same spammy stuff you did and it came to a judge's or admin's attention, I'm sure something would be done about it. Neither me nor Genexwrecker "missed" anything here.


You both must be trolling... Kitty Trouble was online watching the Main Menu and just singled me out while a few posts below and above were even more meaningless. Do you not get what I mean?

Christen57
User avatar
Posts: 1649
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 10:37 pm
Reputation: 157

Post #29 by Christen57 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:34 pm

I Only Play Monke Decks wrote:
If you're complaining about any judge and accusing them of abusing their authority, you shouldn't in any way be making jokes or being sarcastic in your complaint. It's a serious accusation so it should and will be treated as such, not as a joke or as sarcasm.


I was pointing out how ridiculous it is to be perma muted for such a thing


So you now know for certain that the mute was permanent and not temporary?

Also, !Thanos's profile currently doesn't show him as banned or frozen or anything.

Look you don't even read what I write. I never said he is still muted. He was perm muted a long time ago (over a year ago), never knew why. But it got lifted some weeks ago. -> either perm or some judge gave him a 1 year + ... days shadow mute for MM randomly?


Oh. Well, if he was muted a long time ago you should've said that, but instead you were vague, saying "I wasnt notified about anything (shadow perma banned) like the user !Thanos" without mentioning that it was a long time ago they were muted and not now, so I thought you meant he was still muted to this day.

I already told you that you shouldn't be concerning yourself with whether or not others were getting punished for writing things like you did, and Genexwrecker already told you that judges need to have rule-breaking brought to their attention before anything can be done about it, so if others posted the same spammy stuff you did and it came to a judge's or admin's attention, I'm sure something would be done about it. Neither me nor Genexwrecker "missed" anything here.


You both must be trolling... Kitty Trouble was online watching the Main Menu and just singled me out while a few posts below and above were even more meaningless. Do you not get what I mean?


Was Kitty Trouble the only online judge at the time? Is there any way to tell if someone is muted by checking their profile? I know when you go to someone's profile, if they're banned, their status will say "Banned" and if they're frozen, their status will say "Frozen" but does their status say "Muted" or something like that when they're muted so you know they were muted? If a person's status can't tell you if they're muted, and you have no other way to tell if they're muted, then you don't know if those other users "below and above" were also punished or not unless you ask a judge. Not to mention you haven't shown any of those "few posts below and above" so I can't say if those other posts were meaningless too.

Genexwrecker wrote:
I Only Play Monke Decks wrote:You both also missed the point. Nobody was ever punished for simply writing things like I did. You have seen the posts I posted. People do get punished for other posts like insults I know. But never was anyone muted for saying things like "I like .... " or "going to bed"

How would you know ur not an admin


Can you confirm if this I Only Play Monke Decks guy's mute is actually permanent or if it's just temporary, and if ordinary non-judge users like myself can see if/when ourselves and/or other users got muted?

I Only Play Monke Decks
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:35 pm
Reputation: 2

Post #30 by I Only Play Monke Decks » Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:42 pm

Facts:
1. I didn't post anything malicious or threatend or insulted anyone, just posted "I want feet on my face"
2. Post got sniped by Kitty Trouble -> then made post saying I don't like Kitty Trouble for doing this to only my posts whenever she's online
3. Got muted without any hint as to how long the ban is, so I think it's permanent obviously.
4. I provided proof that people post even more meaningless stuff, even when Kitty Trouble is online, but I am being the only one punished.
5. When I made my callout post she instantly deleted it and when I asked why she deletes my post she said "Im not a moderator". https://imgur.com/a/df4aM1V

Conclusion: Mod abuse, please revert the mute back. Thanks

I Only Play Monke Decks
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:35 pm
Reputation: 2

Post #31 by I Only Play Monke Decks » Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:42 pm

Also is this how a judge replies after they instantly delete a criticism post about them? https://imgur.com/a/df4aM1V
giving 0 info about deletion or muting...
(i called her mod instead of judge in my comment... although judges do also moderate MM, im not false here)

Christen57
User avatar
Posts: 1649
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 10:37 pm
Reputation: 157

Post #32 by Christen57 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:56 pm

I Only Play Monke Decks wrote:Facts:
1. I didn't post anything malicious or threatend or insulted anyone, just posted "I want feet on my face"


Exactly. You posted something spammy — something that was neither a genuine question nor you trying to start a meaningful discussion — something you had no need to post and posted just for the sake of posting, which is against the rules.

2. Post got sniped by Kitty Trouble -> then made post saying I don't like Kitty Trouble for doing this to only my posts whenever she's online
3. Got muted without any hint as to how long the ban is, so I think it's permanent obviously.


You're supposed to file these complaints on the official reporting page I linked you to, not on the main menu. It got snipped most likely because you reported her in the completely wrong place.

4. I provided proof that people post even more meaningless stuff, even when Kitty Trouble is online, but I am being the only one punished.


Correction: So far, you provided proof only that people post even more meaningless stuff, period. Not also that you were the only one being punished.

5. When I made my callout post she instantly deleted it and when I asked why she deletes my post she said "Im not a moderator". https://imgur.com/a/df4aM1V

Conclusion: Mod abuse, please revert the mute back. Thanks


She said "I'm not a moderator" meaning she most likely doesn't oversee main menu posts and instead just has the role of answering judge calls, meaning it had to have been someone else doing this to you.
Alternatively, you did say to her "why do you delete my posts" but didn't include the fact that they were being deleted off the main menu specifically, so it's possible she is a moderator for the main menu (not a moderator for this forum, just a moderator for the main menu) but thought you were referring to some post(s) you made on this forum that were getting deleted, instead of those posts on the main menu, since you didn't tell her specifically that it was your main menu posts that were getting deleted and not any of your forum posts.

Genexwrecker
User avatar
Posts: 1997
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:52 pm
Reputation: 347

Post #33 by Genexwrecker » Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:10 pm

She answered properly she is not a moderator. Me and kitty are admins and judges our job is to take calls and deal wifh things on the site. If we do happen to see stuff on mm we might warn the user or if it is a freezable offense we will freeze. We do not directly moderate mm nor is it our job to do so. We just address things with a user when we see them. If a user is being a constant problem on mm then we the green admins do not handle it.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)


Return to “Serious Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests