Some mods have inferiority complexes (source: own evaluation)

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.

Some mods have inferiority complexes & frail egos and they aren't suited for their job

Please note that results are sorted by decreasing number of votes received.

Yes
100%
Yep
No votes

Total votes: 3

I Only Play Water Decks
Mood:

Re: Some mods have inferiority complexes (source: own evaluation)

Post #81 by I Only Play Water Decks » Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:30 am

itsmetristan wrote:Yes, I did mean "train cars".

oh ok, thx u for clearing it up

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #82 by Lil Oldman » Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:50 pm

I Only Play Water Decks wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
Bro someone got arrested for trying to kill someone with a machete called "Kindness", it's messed up for sure but you can't deny that its funny.

That stops being funny when your mother or someone close to you is the one being murdered

Yeah no duh, thats why I wrote "It's messed up for sure" but it would be something in a few years that people would laugh at because the situation is a little funny.

So you are saying that if your mother was brutally muredered by someone with a machete, you would laugh it off in a couple of years because of """funny word""" in the weapon? That's just insensible and stupid.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

I Only Play Water Decks
Mood:

Post #83 by I Only Play Water Decks » Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:00 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:That stops being funny when your mother or someone close to you is the one being murdered

Yeah no duh, thats why I wrote "It's messed up for sure" but it would be something in a few years that people would laugh at because the situation is a little funny.

So you are saying that if your mother was brutally muredered by someone with a machete, you would laugh it off in a couple of years because of """funny word""" in the weapon? That's just insensible and stupid.

You forgot a very important key word. "Trying".

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #84 by Lil Oldman » Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:44 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:

Where does the word "trying" go?
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

I Only Play Water Decks
Mood:

Post #85 by I Only Play Water Decks » Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:34 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:So you are saying that if your mother was brutally muredered by someone with a machete, you would laugh it off in a couple of years because of """funny word""" in the weapon? That's just insensible and stupid.

The original sentence I wrote to bring up this example was "Bro someone got arrested for trying to kill someone with a machete called "Kindness", it's messed up for sure but you can't deny that its funny.", plz reread posts when trying to respond to them. Trust me it helps alot.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #86 by Lil Oldman » Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:45 am

Lil Oldman wrote:

The original sentence I wrote to bring up this example was "Bro someone got arrested for trying to kill someone with a machete called "Kindness", it's messed up for sure but you can't deny that its funny.", plz reread posts when trying to respond to them. Trust me it helps alot.

It still doesnt make it funny. Ah yes, I will laugh at what may be a tramautic experience for some loved one, just because of some "funy" word that the weapon had.

greg503

Post #87 by greg503 » Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:46 am

Lil Oldman wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ft5GIwhIBEQ
Buy Floowandereeze

I Only Play Water Decks
Mood:

Post #88 by I Only Play Water Decks » Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:22 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:Where does the word "trying" go?

It still doesnt make it funny. Ah yes, I will laugh at what may be a tramautic experience for some loved one, just because of some "funy" word that the weapon had.

I mean it kinda does

I Only Play Water Decks
Mood:

Post #89 by I Only Play Water Decks » Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:23 am

greg503 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:Where does the word "trying" go?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ft5GIwhIBEQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSyleQvD4R0

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #90 by Lil Oldman » Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:25 am

Lil Oldman wrote:

I mean it kinda does

So is it okay to completely disregard how they may feel from an experience like that?

I Only Play Water Decks
Mood:

Post #91 by I Only Play Water Decks » Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:36 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:It still doesnt make it funny. Ah yes, I will laugh at what may be a tramautic experience for some loved one, just because of some "funy" word that the weapon had.

I mean it kinda does

So is it okay to completely disregard how they may feel from an experience like that?

No, but the victims (in my knowledge and most of the public's knowledge) have not said anything about finding this funny offensive or disrespectful to them. If you can find anything on them saying so, then I will delete every post about this topic and give a public apology. But it will not change my point on how I find this whole situation funny (the one with the Mystic Mine player).

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #92 by Lil Oldman » Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:29 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
I mean it kinda does

No, but the victims (in my knowledge and most of the public's knowledge) have not said anything about finding this funny offensive or disrespectful to them. If you can find anything on them saying so, then I will delete every post about this topic and give a public apology. But it will not change my point on how I find this whole situation funny (the one with the Mystic Mine player).

I am not saying that the headline "Kill them with kindness" is not funny, as strangers to the situation we do not know any better.
What am I saying is that laughing off what may be a traumatic experience for a loved one is insensible.
If my mother were to be attacked, regardless of the "funy", I wouldn't laugh it off, I can't even begin to imagine how scary the situation would have been. My first post was "That stops being funny when your mother or someone close to you is the one being murdered" after all. I don't think Monke Decks found this situation funny.

I Only Play Water Decks
Mood:

Post #93 by I Only Play Water Decks » Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:35 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:So is it okay to completely disregard how they may feel from an experience like that?

I am not saying that the headline "Kill them with kindness" is not funny, as strangers to the situation we do not know any better.
What am I saying is that laughing off what may be a traumatic experience for a loved one is insensible.
If my mother were to be attacked, regardless of the "funy", I wouldn't laugh it off, I can't even begin to imagine how scary the situation would have been. My first post was "That stops being funny when your mother or someone close to you is the one being murdered" after all. I don't think Monke Decks found this situation funny.

Ok thats fine if you don't find it funny, its a messed up situation and not everyone is like me where they find messed up situations funny because it helps them deal with actual dangers of this world. I completely understand you but I never said I Only Play Monke Decks found this funny, I said I found this situation funny, where someone was banned for playing Mystic Mine.

greg503

Post #94 by greg503 » Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:32 am

I Only Play Water Decks wrote:I said I found this situation funny, where someone was banned for playing Mystic Mine.

But that isn't what they were banned for.
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #95 by Renji Asuka » Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:51 am

Lil Oldman wrote:

Ok thats fine if you don't find it funny, its a messed up situation and not everyone is like me where they find messed up situations funny because it helps them deal with actual dangers of this world. I completely understand you but I never said I Only Play Monke Decks found this funny, I said I found this situation funny, where someone was banned for playing Mystic Mine.

I find it funny how you are incapable of reading properly otherwise you'd know that they weren't "banned" for playing Mystic Mine.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #96 by Lil Oldman » Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:56 am

LEGO Island guy voice: Whoops

PENMASTER

Post #97 by PENMASTER » Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:02 am

this is insane how this continued after being told they were banned for turbo losing like once every month one of these pops up and gets destroyed by the replies and judges with much more information and proof
love2hate

I Only Play Water Decks
Mood:

Post #98 by I Only Play Water Decks » Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:30 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:I am not saying that the headline "Kill them with kindness" is not funny, as strangers to the situation we do not know any better.

I find it funny how you are incapable of reading properly otherwise you'd know that they weren't "banned" for playing Mystic Mine.

I just used banned as a generic term.

I Only Play Water Decks
Mood:

Post #99 by I Only Play Water Decks » Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:32 am

PENMASTER wrote:this is insane how this continued after being told they were banned for turbo losing like once every month one of these pops up and gets destroyed by the replies and judges with much more information and proof

This continued because I found this situation funny (The mystic mine hunter situation) and they wanted to keep talking. This is a dumb situation for sure, but if they wanna keep talking, I'll keep talking.

PENMASTER

Post #100 by PENMASTER » Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:09 am

PENMASTER wrote:this is insane how this continued after being told they were banned for turbo losing like once every month one of these pops up and gets destroyed by the replies and judges with much more information and proof

This continued because I found this situation funny (The mystic mine hunter situation) and they wanted to keep talking. This is a dumb situation for sure, but if they wanna keep talking, I'll keep talking.

that does how it do doesn't it
love2hate

Return to “Serious Discussions”