Some mods have inferiority complexes (source: own evaluation)

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.

Some mods have inferiority complexes & frail egos and they aren't suited for their job

Please note that results are sorted by decreasing number of votes received.

Yes
3
100%
Yep
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 3

I Only Play Monke Decks
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:35 pm
Reputation: 2

Some mods have inferiority complexes (source: own evaluation)

Post #1 by I Only Play Monke Decks » Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:04 pm

So some mods have clearly inferiority complexes because they IP-range banned me from participating from rated play because I played an Anti-Mystic Mine Deck in Single Rated TCG. They banned me within 40 minutes. In contrast: When people harass / bully others on the Main Menu, stall while no judge is online or insult others in a Match they won't get banned for at least 1 week because the victim has to go to the forums and wait until his problem gets recognized. Some DuelingBook judges and mods are so full of themselves and ban people for things that aren't serious or even problematic. Who did I hurt by playing an Anti-Mystic Mine deck? Ohhh was it the mods frail ego because he plays Mystic Mine on his alt account? ohhhhh :( :( :(

greg503
User avatar
Posts: 1965
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:43 pm
Reputation: 166
Location: Flundereeze

Post #2 by greg503 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:21 pm

I Only Play Monke Decks wrote:So some mods have clearly inferiority complexes because they IP-range banned me from participating from rated play because I played an Anti-Mystic Mine Deck in Single Rated TCG. They banned me within 40 minutes. In contrast: When people harass / bully others on the Main Menu, stall while no judge is online or insult others in a Match they won't get banned for at least 1 week because the victim has to go to the forums and wait until his problem gets recognized. Some DuelingBook judges and mods are so full of themselves and ban people for things that aren't serious or even problematic. Who did I hurt by playing an Anti-Mystic Mine deck? Ohhh was it the mods frail ego because he plays Mystic Mine on his alt account? ohhhhh :( :( :(

Were you perhaps punished on another of your accounts? Do you use DB on a more public network or VPN? Can we see this "Anti-Mystic Mine deck"?
Buy Floowandereeze

I Only Play Monke Decks
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:35 pm
Reputation: 2

Post #3 by I Only Play Monke Decks » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:00 pm

https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=9880502
I was punished on all accounts, no i am not using a VPN

itsmetristan
User avatar
Posts: 190
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:16 am
Reputation: 34

Post #4 by itsmetristan » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:06 pm

I can tell you right now that you were not set as beginner because of the deck you were playing. Playing a certain deck (unless it consists of inappropriate custom cards) is not against the rules.
Image
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge

KaNRaDo
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2022 4:15 pm
Reputation: 0

Post #5 by KaNRaDo » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:13 pm

I got banned for no reason and why I tried the appeal it I got a boiler plate 'you were banned because you did something against the rules'. Apparently the mods can just bully people without consequence. I had to dropnout of a tourney because of this ban, so it was not without consequence.

Wek
Posts: 219
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:34 pm
Reputation: 39

Post #6 by Wek » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:25 pm

I Only Play Monke Decks wrote:So some mods have clearly inferiority complexes because they IP-range banned me from participating from rated play because I played an Anti-Mystic Mine Deck in Single Rated TCG. They banned me within 40 minutes. In contrast: When people harass / bully others on the Main Menu, stall while no judge is online or insult others in a Match they won't get banned for at least 1 week because the victim has to go to the forums and wait until his problem gets recognized. Some DuelingBook judges and mods are so full of themselves and ban people for things that aren't serious or even problematic. Who did I hurt by playing an Anti-Mystic Mine deck? Ohhh was it the mods frail ego because he plays Mystic Mine on his alt account? ohhhhh :( :( :(


Wouldn't you just get wrecked if you faced anything that wasn't Mystic Mine?

Wek
Posts: 219
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:34 pm
Reputation: 39

Post #7 by Wek » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:29 pm

KaNRaDo wrote:I got banned for no reason and why I tried the appeal it I got a boiler plate 'you were banned because you did something against the rules'. Apparently the mods can just bully people without consequence. I had to dropnout of a tourney because of this ban, so it was not without consequence.


https://imgur.com/8rmRFEj :| You don't look very banned. :?:

Renji Asuka
Posts: 2320
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:37 am
Reputation: 219

Post #8 by Renji Asuka » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:57 pm

I Only Play Monke Decks wrote:So some mods have clearly inferiority complexes because they IP-range banned me from participating from rated play because I played an Anti-Mystic Mine Deck in Single Rated TCG. They banned me within 40 minutes. In contrast: When people harass / bully others on the Main Menu, stall while no judge is online or insult others in a Match they won't get banned for at least 1 week because the victim has to go to the forums and wait until his problem gets recognized. Some DuelingBook judges and mods are so full of themselves and ban people for things that aren't serious or even problematic. Who did I hurt by playing an Anti-Mystic Mine deck? Ohhh was it the mods frail ego because he plays Mystic Mine on his alt account? ohhhhh :( :( :(

Yeah no, if you were banned that wasn't the reason.
Image
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Genexwrecker
User avatar
Posts: 1997
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:52 pm
Reputation: 347

Post #9 by Genexwrecker » Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:19 pm

you keept throwing every game the moment you joined unless you knew it was a player using mystic mine. thats boosting. boosting is against the rules.

and you were not banned from the site you were restricted from rated so that you stop affecting the pool unfairly.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

ominous
User avatar
Posts: 90
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:58 pm
Reputation: 19

Post #10 by ominous » Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:52 pm

No, you were not banned for the deck you played 10/10 times with posts like this, the OP was knowingly cheated, got banned and got butt hurt.
You were reverse boosting, thats against the rules.
Dont be stupid, Stupid.

I Only Play Monke Decks
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:35 pm
Reputation: 2

Post #11 by I Only Play Monke Decks » Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:54 pm

who am I boosting exactly? Are you salty?

Lil Oldman
User avatar
Posts: 1550
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:23 pm
Reputation: 163
Location: Toontown
Mood:

Post #12 by Lil Oldman » Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:59 pm

*Banned from rated thread flashbacks*
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

I Only Play Monke Decks
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:35 pm
Reputation: 2

Post #13 by I Only Play Monke Decks » Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:02 pm

a message wouldve been enough or 30 minute ban with a note... but to ban for 3 days from rated OK

I Only Play Monke Decks
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:35 pm
Reputation: 2

Post #14 by I Only Play Monke Decks » Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:04 pm

i mean irl you also don't get banned from playing if you just play a certain deck

greg503
User avatar
Posts: 1965
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:43 pm
Reputation: 166
Location: Flundereeze

Post #15 by greg503 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:00 am

I Only Play Monke Decks wrote:i mean irl you also don't get banned from playing if you just play a certain deck

You didn't. You weren't banned from DB, and you were removed from rated for unfairly handing out free wins to people, increasing their rating for free.
Buy Floowandereeze

KaNRaDo
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2022 4:15 pm
Reputation: 0

Post #16 by KaNRaDo » Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:45 am

Wek wrote:
KaNRaDo wrote:I got banned for no reason and why I tried the appeal it I got a boiler plate 'you were banned because you did something against the rules'. Apparently the mods can just bully people without consequence. I had to dropnout of a tourney because of this ban, so it was not without consequence.


https://imgur.com/8rmRFEj :| You don't look very banned. :?:

2 day ban is over

Genexwrecker
User avatar
Posts: 1997
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:52 pm
Reputation: 347

Post #17 by Genexwrecker » Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:13 am

I Only Play Monke Decks wrote:a message wouldve been enough or 30 minute ban with a note... but to ban for 3 days from rated OK

We literally gave you the minimum penalty (3 day removal from rated) assuming we did not need to permanently remove you. but I see that might need to be the case now.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

I Only Play Monke Decks
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:35 pm
Reputation: 2

Post #18 by I Only Play Monke Decks » Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:36 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:
I Only Play Monke Decks wrote:a message wouldve been enough or 30 minute ban with a note... but to ban for 3 days from rated OK

We literally gave you the minimum penalty (3 day removal from rated) assuming we did not need to permanently remove you. but I see that might need to be the case now.

Removing me permanently from playing rated on DuelingBook IP-wide because I played a Anti-Mystic Mine Deck for 8 games, yes thats fair... Mods clearly don't have inferiority complexes

I Only Play Monke Decks
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:35 pm
Reputation: 2

Post #19 by I Only Play Monke Decks » Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:50 pm

also I didn't even know about that Boosting rule but first offenders should be permanently banned i guess

Renji Asuka
Posts: 2320
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:37 am
Reputation: 219

Post #20 by Renji Asuka » Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:56 pm

I Only Play Monke Decks wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:
I Only Play Monke Decks wrote:a message wouldve been enough or 30 minute ban with a note... but to ban for 3 days from rated OK

We literally gave you the minimum penalty (3 day removal from rated) assuming we did not need to permanently remove you. but I see that might need to be the case now.

Removing me permanently from playing rated on DuelingBook IP-wide because I played a Anti-Mystic Mine Deck for 8 games, yes thats fair... Mods clearly don't have inferiority complexes

"you kept throwing every game the moment you joined unless you knew it was a player using mystic mine. thats boosting. boosting is against the rules.

and you were not banned from the site you were restricted from rated so that you stop affecting the pool unfairly." - GenexWrecker

C'mon now, stop acting as if it's because of the deck you were playing.
Image
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.


Return to “Serious Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests