Brief Overview of my position

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
d1234

Brief Overview of my position

Post #1 by d1234 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:47 pm

So I have been trying to liberate this site for a long time, and I thought it would be valuable to state where I am now:

1. There needs to be some changes with the higher-ups.
I have no issue with the average green judge. Its when higher-up members come in to play when things go wrong
2. Have sub-judges
AFK and Main Menu are two major problems that require no yugioh knowledge
3. Develop a bit more structure with mutes
With mutes you dont get told, explained to, know how long its going to last. I mean, its a nightmare
4. Clarify in the rules
The rules are abstract garbage, resulting in many holes, that when someone exploits are treated as if they dont exist
Remove Dark Cyborg from beginner.

greg503

Post #2 by greg503 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:59 pm

d1234 wrote:So I have been trying to liberate this site for a long time, and I thought it would be valuable to state where I am now:

I have no issue with the average green judge. Its when higher-up members come in to play when things go wrong
2. Have sub-judges
With mutes you dont get told, explained to, know how long its going to last. I mean, its a nightmare
4. Clarify in the rules
The rules are abstract garbage, resulting in many holes, that when someone exploits are treated as if they dont exist

1. [citation needed] but like, 100 times, you have been known to accuse without sufficient proof.
2. Guide people to posting.php?mode=post&f=7 instead
3. Mutes only affect the Main Menu, and can probably be circumvented with any alt, just don't be egregious.
4. Why don't you compile said problems, that would actually be helpful. You've been through them 35 times right ;)
Buy Floowandereeze

d1234

Post #3 by d1234 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:08 am

greg503 wrote:
d1234 wrote:So I have been trying to liberate this site for a long time, and I thought it would be valuable to state where I am now:

2. Have sub-judges
4. Clarify in the rules

1. [citation needed] but like, 100 times, you have been known to accuse without sufficient proof.
3. Mutes only affect the Main Menu, and can probably be circumvented with any alt, just don't be egregious.
4. Why don't you compile said problems, that would actually be helpful. You've been through them 35 times right ;)[/quote]
1. I have been known to speculate strongly
2. Sub judges would be way better in my opinion, i actually have another page where i go into details
3. And they make you choose wether yould value the mm or you decks and rating
4. There is the "boosting" loophole

Renji Asuka

Post #4 by Renji Asuka » Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:20 am

Just saying your quote is broken, so I ask for you to fix your post.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

greg503

Post #5 by greg503 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:25 am

d1234 wrote:
greg503 wrote:

2. Have sub-judges
4. Clarify in the rules

4. Why don't you compile said problems, that would actually be helpful. You've been through them 35 times right ;)

2. Sub judges would be way better in my opinion, i actually have another page where i go into details
Buy Floowandereeze

d1234

Post #6 by d1234 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:28 am

greg503 wrote:

2. Have sub-judges
4. Clarify in the rules

That should be better

greg503

Post #7 by greg503 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:20 am

d1234 wrote:
greg503 wrote:

2. Have sub-judges
4. Clarify in the rules

That should be better

And now I'll say, is boosting the only one you could find?
Buy Floowandereeze

Return to “Serious Discussions”