I'm so FUCKING SICK OF DOUBLE STANDERS UNFAIR!

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Zack223
User avatar
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:31 pm
Reputation: 6
Mood:

I'm so FUCKING SICK OF DOUBLE STANDERS UNFAIR!

Post #1 by Zack223 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:02 am

Lester up loud and clear I got frozen but the other person in this replay was also calling me names and harrsing me you fucking assholes FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING RETARDS I DON'T CARE NO MORE ABOUT YOUR FUCKING DOUBLE STANDERS FUCK YOU YOU FREEZE ME FOR TELLING RED EYES 2 TO GET COVID BUT YOU DON'T FREEZE HIM FOR TOO FOR ALL THE FUCKING NAME CALLING I WANT A FUCKING GOOD EXCUSE WHY YOU FUCKERS HAVE DOUBLE STANDARDS IM PUSSED GET THE FUCK OFF YOUR HIGH HOUSE DB IS SUUOPE TO BE A PLACE THATS FAIR STANDS I GET IT THAT I FUCKING HARSSED SOME LOOK AT THIS FUCKING REPLAY https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=731601-31597891 FUCK GO FUCK YOURSLEFS CAUSE YOU THINK YOU HAVE ALL POWER OVER THE SITE AND XTEVEN IWNS THE SITE WHY NOT ALSO TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY TO ALSO FREEZE red-eyes2 and I wouldnt be so pissed you FUCKING RETARDS IM SO ANGRY https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=731601-31597891 YOU GUYS AND YOUR CHEAP ASS DOUE STANDS UNFAIR!

Zack223
User avatar
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:31 pm
Reputation: 6
Mood:

Post #2 by Zack223 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:05 am

Look I'm not trying to cause trying to cause fucking but you FUCKING ASSHOLE JUDES/STAFF REALLY PUSS ME THIS SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING CARELESSNESS FUCK YOU IM TEROD OF YOUR DOUBLE STANDARDS IM NOT JUST GOONA TAKE SOMEBODY LIKE RED EYES 2 HARASSINGS AGAINST ME if someone who doesn't do DOUBLE STRANDED IS RWADING THIS I WANT JUSTICE WHERE IT NEEDS TO BE.
Image

TO MY WORST FUCKING ENEMY IN THE WORLD greg503! Zacian best Pokemon he is fucking cool

DarwisBellium92
Posts: 233
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:04 pm
Reputation: 6

Post #3 by DarwisBellium92 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:24 am

Ahahahaah that useless complains :lol:
For the weak customs u_u
Im Italian cardmaker pioneer and artist
Shaddoll and Gimmick Puppet player

"If you hate me and criticize me without proof, you are the wrong person and you are doing yourself harm"
Cit.

KTeknis
User avatar
Posts: 633
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:32 pm
Reputation: 65

Post #4 by KTeknis » Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:24 pm

That kind of language might make it hard for people to side you.
A more calm response might be better.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

greg503
User avatar
Posts: 1132
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:43 pm
Reputation: 88
Location: Flundereeze

Post #5 by greg503 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:23 pm

Have you considered making an abuse report: posting.php?mode=post&f=7 ?
Buy Floowandereeze

Christen57
User avatar
Posts: 943
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 10:37 pm
Reputation: 94

Post #6 by Christen57 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:45 pm

[0:00] red-eyes2 (100/4) hosted Single (with siding) in Custom Cards (Unrated) with duel note "No broken cards"
[0:00] Accepted Zack223 (100/28) into duel

[8:43] Normal Summoned "Dogmatika Ecclesia, the Virtuous" from hand (3/4) to M-3
[8:48] Declared effect of "Dogmatika Ecclesia, the Virtuous" in M-3

[8:52] "k"
[8:52] Viewed deck
[9:05] Added "Dogmatika Punishment" from Deck to hand
[9:08] Stopped viewing Deck
[9:08] Shuffled deck
[9:14] Set "Dogmatika Punishment" from hand (4/4) to S-4

[9:16] "v"
[9:16] Entered Battle Phase
[9:18] "except "Dogmatika Ecclesia, the Virtuous", also you cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck for the rest of this turn."
[9:28] "I"
[9:30] "did"
[9:31] "nt"
[9:32] "Add"
[9:33] "her"
[9:34] "with"
[9:38] "the Fucking effect"
[9:42] "Check the logs"

[9:45] "why"
[9:46] "are"
[9:47] "you"
[9:48] "fucking"

[9:49] "i added Pushiment"
[9:50] "typing"
[9:51] "like"
[9:52] "that"
[9:53] "you"
[9:54] "fuck"
[9:55] "tard"
[9:56] "?"


[11:12] Activated Set "Dogmatika Punishment" in S-4
[11:17] Declared effect of "Dogmatika Punishment" in S-4
[11:20] Viewed Extra Deck

[11:23] red-eyes2 paused the game
[11:30] "chain Ben and Angel"

[11:38] "What the Fuck are youy Doing you bitch"
[11:43] "Go catch Corna"

[11:58] "follow the rules you retard"
[12:05] "I chained two cards"

[12:08] "Go"
[12:11] "Fucking"
[12:17] "Catch Crna you bitch"

[12:24] ""Crna""
[12:25] "Faggot "
[12:32] "nigga asshiole buitch"
[12:37] "Sisterfucker"

[12:37] ""buitch""
[12:39] "wanker"
[12:53] "Go Kilss someone who has Corna"
[13:02] "you FUCK I hope you catch iyt"

[13:03] ""Kilss""
[13:06] "Becuase"
[13:08] ""iyt""
[13:10] "your attudi"
[13:14] ""attudi""
[13:14] "is for faggots"
[13:25] "and I will send it back to you wanlker"
[13:33] "I hope yu catch corna"

[13:43] "I hope you go to school :/"
[13:45] Left duel
[13:45] Lost Duel


Any reason you couldn't just report red-eyes2 for his name calling without resorting to telling him to "catch crna"?

james123
User avatar
Posts: 540
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:56 am
Reputation: 46
Mood:

Post #7 by james123 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:31 pm

Christen57 wrote:[0:00] red-eyes2 (100/4) hosted Single (with siding) in Custom Cards (Unrated) with duel note "No broken cards"
[0:00] Accepted Zack223 (100/28) into duel

[8:43] Normal Summoned "Dogmatika Ecclesia, the Virtuous" from hand (3/4) to M-3
[8:48] Declared effect of "Dogmatika Ecclesia, the Virtuous" in M-3

[8:52] "k"
[8:52] Viewed deck
[9:05] Added "Dogmatika Punishment" from Deck to hand
[9:08] Stopped viewing Deck
[9:08] Shuffled deck
[9:14] Set "Dogmatika Punishment" from hand (4/4) to S-4

[9:16] "v"
[9:16] Entered Battle Phase
[9:18] "except "Dogmatika Ecclesia, the Virtuous", also you cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck for the rest of this turn."
[9:28] "I"
[9:30] "did"
[9:31] "nt"
[9:32] "Add"
[9:33] "her"
[9:34] "with"
[9:38] "the Fucking effect"
[9:42] "Check the logs"

[9:45] "why"
[9:46] "are"
[9:47] "you"
[9:48] "fucking"

[9:49] "i added Pushiment"
[9:50] "typing"
[9:51] "like"
[9:52] "that"
[9:53] "you"
[9:54] "fuck"
[9:55] "tard"
[9:56] "?"


[11:12] Activated Set "Dogmatika Punishment" in S-4
[11:17] Declared effect of "Dogmatika Punishment" in S-4
[11:20] Viewed Extra Deck

[11:23] red-eyes2 paused the game
[11:30] "chain Ben and Angel"

[11:38] "What the Fuck are youy Doing you bitch"
[11:43] "Go catch Corna"

[11:58] "follow the rules you retard"
[12:05] "I chained two cards"

[12:08] "Go"
[12:11] "Fucking"
[12:17] "Catch Crna you bitch"

[12:24] ""Crna""
[12:25] "Faggot "
[12:32] "nigga asshiole buitch"
[12:37] "Sisterfucker"

[12:37] ""buitch""
[12:39] "wanker"
[12:53] "Go Kilss someone who has Corna"
[13:02] "you FUCK I hope you catch iyt"

[13:03] ""Kilss""
[13:06] "Becuase"
[13:08] ""iyt""
[13:10] "your attudi"
[13:14] ""attudi""
[13:14] "is for faggots"
[13:25] "and I will send it back to you wanlker"
[13:33] "I hope yu catch corna"

[13:43] "I hope you go to school :/"
[13:45] Left duel
[13:45] Lost Duel


Any reason you couldn't just report red-eyes2 for his name calling without resorting to telling him to "catch crna"?

Actually he was trying to say "Catch Corona"

james123
User avatar
Posts: 540
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:56 am
Reputation: 46
Mood:

Post #8 by james123 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:31 pm

Christen57 wrote:[0:00] red-eyes2 (100/4) hosted Single (with siding) in Custom Cards (Unrated) with duel note "No broken cards"
[0:00] Accepted Zack223 (100/28) into duel

[8:43] Normal Summoned "Dogmatika Ecclesia, the Virtuous" from hand (3/4) to M-3
[8:48] Declared effect of "Dogmatika Ecclesia, the Virtuous" in M-3

[8:52] "k"
[8:52] Viewed deck
[9:05] Added "Dogmatika Punishment" from Deck to hand
[9:08] Stopped viewing Deck
[9:08] Shuffled deck
[9:14] Set "Dogmatika Punishment" from hand (4/4) to S-4

[9:16] "v"
[9:16] Entered Battle Phase
[9:18] "except "Dogmatika Ecclesia, the Virtuous", also you cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck for the rest of this turn."
[9:28] "I"
[9:30] "did"
[9:31] "nt"
[9:32] "Add"
[9:33] "her"
[9:34] "with"
[9:38] "the Fucking effect"
[9:42] "Check the logs"

[9:45] "why"
[9:46] "are"
[9:47] "you"
[9:48] "fucking"

[9:49] "i added Pushiment"
[9:50] "typing"
[9:51] "like"
[9:52] "that"
[9:53] "you"
[9:54] "fuck"
[9:55] "tard"
[9:56] "?"


[11:12] Activated Set "Dogmatika Punishment" in S-4
[11:17] Declared effect of "Dogmatika Punishment" in S-4
[11:20] Viewed Extra Deck

[11:23] red-eyes2 paused the game
[11:30] "chain Ben and Angel"

[11:38] "What the Fuck are youy Doing you bitch"
[11:43] "Go catch Corna"

[11:58] "follow the rules you retard"
[12:05] "I chained two cards"

[12:08] "Go"
[12:11] "Fucking"
[12:17] "Catch Crna you bitch"

[12:24] ""Crna""
[12:25] "Faggot "
[12:32] "nigga asshiole buitch"
[12:37] "Sisterfucker"

[12:37] ""buitch""
[12:39] "wanker"
[12:53] "Go Kilss someone who has Corna"
[13:02] "you FUCK I hope you catch iyt"

[13:03] ""Kilss""
[13:06] "Becuase"
[13:08] ""iyt""
[13:10] "your attudi"
[13:14] ""attudi""
[13:14] "is for faggots"
[13:25] "and I will send it back to you wanlker"
[13:33] "I hope yu catch corna"

[13:43] "I hope you go to school :/"
[13:45] Left duel
[13:45] Lost Duel


Any reason you couldn't just report red-eyes2 for his name calling without resorting to telling him to "catch crna"?

Actually he was trying to say "Catch Corona" as in the Covid-19 Coronavirus

Christen57
User avatar
Posts: 943
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 10:37 pm
Reputation: 94

Post #9 by Christen57 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:35 pm

james123 wrote:
Christen57 wrote:[0:00] red-eyes2 (100/4) hosted Single (with siding) in Custom Cards (Unrated) with duel note "No broken cards"
[0:00] Accepted Zack223 (100/28) into duel

[8:43] Normal Summoned "Dogmatika Ecclesia, the Virtuous" from hand (3/4) to M-3
[8:48] Declared effect of "Dogmatika Ecclesia, the Virtuous" in M-3

[8:52] "k"
[8:52] Viewed deck
[9:05] Added "Dogmatika Punishment" from Deck to hand
[9:08] Stopped viewing Deck
[9:08] Shuffled deck
[9:14] Set "Dogmatika Punishment" from hand (4/4) to S-4

[9:16] "v"
[9:16] Entered Battle Phase
[9:18] "except "Dogmatika Ecclesia, the Virtuous", also you cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck for the rest of this turn."
[9:28] "I"
[9:30] "did"
[9:31] "nt"
[9:32] "Add"
[9:33] "her"
[9:34] "with"
[9:38] "the Fucking effect"
[9:42] "Check the logs"

[9:45] "why"
[9:46] "are"
[9:47] "you"
[9:48] "fucking"

[9:49] "i added Pushiment"
[9:50] "typing"
[9:51] "like"
[9:52] "that"
[9:53] "you"
[9:54] "fuck"
[9:55] "tard"
[9:56] "?"


[11:12] Activated Set "Dogmatika Punishment" in S-4
[11:17] Declared effect of "Dogmatika Punishment" in S-4
[11:20] Viewed Extra Deck

[11:23] red-eyes2 paused the game
[11:30] "chain Ben and Angel"

[11:38] "What the Fuck are youy Doing you bitch"
[11:43] "Go catch Corna"

[11:58] "follow the rules you retard"
[12:05] "I chained two cards"

[12:08] "Go"
[12:11] "Fucking"
[12:17] "Catch Crna you bitch"

[12:24] ""Crna""
[12:25] "Faggot "
[12:32] "nigga asshiole buitch"
[12:37] "Sisterfucker"

[12:37] ""buitch""
[12:39] "wanker"
[12:53] "Go Kilss someone who has Corna"
[13:02] "you FUCK I hope you catch iyt"

[13:03] ""Kilss""
[13:06] "Becuase"
[13:08] ""iyt""
[13:10] "your attudi"
[13:14] ""attudi""
[13:14] "is for faggots"
[13:25] "and I will send it back to you wanlker"
[13:33] "I hope yu catch corna"

[13:43] "I hope you go to school :/"
[13:45] Left duel
[13:45] Lost Duel


Any reason you couldn't just report red-eyes2 for his name calling without resorting to telling him to "catch crna"?

Actually he was trying to say "Catch Corona" as in the Covid-19 Coronavirus


I know that. My point is that that was completely unnecessary and was likely the reason for his freeze.

greg503
User avatar
Posts: 1132
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:43 pm
Reputation: 88
Location: Flundereeze

Post #10 by greg503 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:56 pm

Red-eyes insults: "fucktard," "retard," *repeating misspelled words from you*, and "go to school."
Your insults: "bitch," "catch crna" thrice each, "faggot" (pretty big) and you use it twice, "nigga" (also pretty big), "asshiole," "sisterfucker," and "wanker" twice.
It's clear who's more toxic, chill out.
Buy Floowandereeze

Genexwrecker
User avatar
Posts: 1481
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:52 pm
Reputation: 220

Post #11 by Genexwrecker » Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:15 pm

dont start shit and tell people to kill themselves or that you want them to die and you wont get frozen.
what you said was freezable and far beyond the one use of retard and bitch from your opponent. they were also not that agressive when they did call you such. you are 100% in the wrong here and that behavior is absolutely absurd and the fact you think your behavior is remotely on the same level of what the opponent said is a problem. stop harassing our users or you will be removed from the site eventually.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Sound4
Posts: 209
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:58 pm
Reputation: 2

Post #12 by Sound4 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:55 pm

Why did you start answering back telling the person to catch something not good? I do agree red eyes 2 should have also been frozen however what you said would honestly receive
a permanent ban.

Genexwrecker
User avatar
Posts: 1481
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:52 pm
Reputation: 220

Post #13 by Genexwrecker » Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:20 pm

Sound4 wrote:Why did you start answering back telling the person to catch something not good? I do agree red eyes 2 should have also been frozen however what you said would honestly receive
a permanent ban.

they said 2 remarks that would consist of a warning at most here.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Sound4
Posts: 209
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:58 pm
Reputation: 2

Post #14 by Sound4 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:59 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Why did you start answering back telling the person to catch something not good? I do agree red eyes 2 should have also been frozen however what you said would honestly receive
a permanent ban.

they said 2 remarks that would consist of a warning at most here.

Actually red eyes 2 said 4 remarks actually that would receive a game loss or maybe even a freeze.

greg503
User avatar
Posts: 1132
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:43 pm
Reputation: 88
Location: Flundereeze

Post #15 by greg503 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:26 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Why did you start answering back telling the person to catch something not good? I do agree red eyes 2 should have also been frozen however what you said would honestly receive
a permanent ban.

they said 2 remarks that would consist of a warning at most here.

Actually red eyes 2 said 4 remarks actually that would receive a game loss or maybe even a freeze.

I don't think it adds up to a freeze, perhaps an "official warning" but definitely not major like Zack
Buy Floowandereeze

Genexwrecker
User avatar
Posts: 1481
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:52 pm
Reputation: 220

Post #16 by Genexwrecker » Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:54 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Why did you start answering back telling the person to catch something not good? I do agree red eyes 2 should have also been frozen however what you said would honestly receive
a permanent ban.

they said 2 remarks that would consist of a warning at most here.

Actually red eyes 2 said 4 remarks actually that would receive a game loss or maybe even a freeze.

no
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Christen57
User avatar
Posts: 943
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 10:37 pm
Reputation: 94

Post #17 by Christen57 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:56 am

Sound4 wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Why did you start answering back telling the person to catch something not good? I do agree red eyes 2 should have also been frozen however what you said would honestly receive
a permanent ban.

they said 2 remarks that would consist of a warning at most here.

Actually red eyes 2 said 4 remarks actually that would receive a game loss or maybe even a freeze.


This was an unrated duel so no game loss could be issued.

TheRoyalAu
Posts: 54
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:50 pm
Reputation: 2
Location: Mount Gambier, Australia
Mood:
Contact:

Post #18 by TheRoyalAu » Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:48 pm

Zack223 wrote:Lester up loud and clear I got frozen but the other person in this replay was also calling me names and harrsing me you fucking assholes FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING RETARDS I DON'T CARE NO MORE ABOUT YOUR FUCKING DOUBLE STANDERS FUCK YOU YOU FREEZE ME FOR TELLING RED EYES 2 TO GET COVID BUT YOU DON'T FREEZE HIM FOR TOO FOR ALL THE FUCKING NAME CALLING I WANT A FUCKING GOOD EXCUSE WHY YOU FUCKERS HAVE DOUBLE STANDARDS IM PUSSED GET THE FUCK OFF YOUR HIGH HOUSE DB IS SUUOPE TO BE A PLACE THATS FAIR STANDS I GET IT THAT I FUCKING HARSSED SOME LOOK AT THIS FUCKING REPLAY https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=731601-31597891 FUCK GO FUCK YOURSLEFS CAUSE YOU THINK YOU HAVE ALL POWER OVER THE SITE AND XTEVEN IWNS THE SITE WHY NOT ALSO TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY TO ALSO FREEZE red-eyes2 and I wouldnt be so pissed you FUCKING RETARDS IM SO ANGRY https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=731601-31597891 YOU GUYS AND YOUR CHEAP ASS DOUE STANDS UNFAIR!


People like you need to be removed from entry into the site, then subsequently banned for serious insult.
RC-1 and DC-1 Approved.
Official Konami Judge.


Return to “Spam Paradise”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 97 guests