Dueling Ethics 101: No Response

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
Renji Asuka

Re: Dueling Ethics 101: No Response

Post #101 by Renji Asuka » Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:44 pm

Sound4 wrote:
troglyte wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Stop using DN duels to make a point the rules and game have a lot since back then.

Did you use DN? If so, then you would know that DB is essentially a rebooted DN, making it far more relevant as an example than irl tournament rules, regardless of how much the rules have changed.

It's been mentioned by everyone already (read their posts) but the link you provided doesn't prove the point you want to make. Yes, being slow in your responses can be considered slow play depending on the context (no one is disputing this), but that doesn't justify you moving ahead of your opponent without their consent. You need to be able to prove that they consent or are afk, and that is what my step-by-step process is trying to achieve. It allows you to make a logical conclusion based on observed facts and behaviors.

Inferences are always better than assumptions.

DB is a bit more faster than DNbut my point was never comparing the two. The point was that Renji Asuka keeps using his apparently DB duels as proof as silence is not consent. As I said in the earlier in the other thread it is a logical conclusion. If your opponent had a response why did not they not say anything? The most logical conclusion is that they had no response. No other reason on why.

Here's something you should do.

Get perma beginner on all your accounts Ingeniero. You obviously don't belong in Ranked if you think silence is consent.

Oh since you didn't respond to this post in 5 seconds, that must mean you agree with me. Since silence is consent.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Sound4

Post #102 by Sound4 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:30 pm

troglyte wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
greg503 wrote:Exactly, you're saying it's a logical conclusion, but it is an assumption

Not really. Why didn't the opponent say anything if they had a response? Simple they didn't have one.

Ingeniero, that's an assumption. Assumptions like this are not logical, as I have already shown, and you have already admitted to.

Even Boomer called it an assumption.

What do you mean I admitted to? It is a logical conclusion. For example, if the climate gets drier then the logical conclusion is that even more drought will occur. This is what I am talking about logical conclusions.

troglyte
Mood:

Post #103 by troglyte » Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:30 pm

Sound4 wrote:
troglyte wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Not really. Why didn't the opponent say anything if they had a response? Simple they didn't have one.

Ingeniero, that's an assumption. Assumptions like this are not logical, as I have already shown, and you have already admitted to.

What do you mean I admitted to? It is a logical conclusion. For example, if the climate gets drier then the logical conclusion is that even more drought will occur. This is what I am talking about logical conclusions.

If you read my posts, you would have noticed that I used the exact. SAME. LOGIC. that you're using. I waited an entire day for your reply, so it's a logical conclusion that you have no argument in response, so if you say anything now, the only logical conclusion is that you're lying, there's no other possible explanation. This is the exact same reasoning you're using to justify you're argument, and you said it was illogical. You're a hypocrite, you're not willing to apply your own "logic" against yourself because it doesn't benefit you. Read your own posts, Ingeniero, you played yourself.
troglyte wrote:Well, if silence really is consent, then the fact that Boomer hasn't responded to my explanation for why assumptions are bad must mean he agrees with me, therefore, he's NOT on your side of this argument. He has 'acknowledged it through his silence.'

Furthermore, your silence on my explanation for why your link isn't relevant must mean that you agree with me.

They're logical assumptions, after all. That's how silence is consent works, Ingeniero.

troglyte wrote:I've waited an entire day for your reply. The fact that you haven't replied yet must mean that you don't have an argument. Therefore, you agree with me. And if you try to rebuff it now, you're just lying. (yes, this is incredibly stupid and illogical, that is the point)

So tell me, Ingeniero, how does it feel to have your own "logic" used against you? Oh, don't bother, I already got your telepathic message. The silence was deafening.

Sound4 wrote:These aren't logical it is most likely that Boomer duels has already made his point since his last post. None of this is logical.
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

Sound4

Post #104 by Sound4 » Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:30 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
troglyte wrote:
Did you use DN? If so, then you would know that DB is essentially a rebooted DN, making it far more relevant as an example than irl tournament rules, regardless of how much the rules have changed.

It's been mentioned by everyone already (read their posts) but the link you provided doesn't prove the point you want to make. Yes, being slow in your responses can be considered slow play depending on the context (no one is disputing this), but that doesn't justify you moving ahead of your opponent without their consent. You need to be able to prove that they consent or are afk, and that is what my step-by-step process is trying to achieve. It allows you to make a logical conclusion based on observed facts and behaviors.

Inferences are always better than assumptions.

DB is a bit more faster than DNbut my point was never comparing the two. The point was that Renji Asuka keeps using his apparently DB duels as proof as silence is not consent. As I said in the earlier in the other thread it is a logical conclusion. If your opponent had a response why did not they not say anything? The most logical conclusion is that they had no response. No other reason on why.

Get perma beginner on all your accounts Ingeniero. You obviously don't belong in Ranked if you think silence is consent.

Oh since you didn't respond to this post in 5 seconds, that must mean you agree with me. Since silence is consent.

Genexwrecker provided 0 proof on this apparently being an alt account of ingeneiro. Read my posts on troglyte on the 2nd part.

Renji Asuka

Post #105 by Renji Asuka » Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:08 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:DB is a bit more faster than DNbut my point was never comparing the two. The point was that Renji Asuka keeps using his apparently DB duels as proof as silence is not consent. As I said in the earlier in the other thread it is a logical conclusion. If your opponent had a response why did not they not say anything? The most logical conclusion is that they had no response. No other reason on why.

Genexwrecker provided 0 proof on this apparently being an alt account of ingeneiro. Read my posts on troglyte on the 2nd part.

Genexwrecker confirmed you are the alt of Ingeniero, they stated such in a thread. They don't have to provide any evidence as they have the information.

Also I'm glad you agree that you should get perma beginner.

troglyte
Mood:

Post #106 by troglyte » Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:11 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:DB is a bit more faster than DNbut my point was never comparing the two. The point was that Renji Asuka keeps using his apparently DB duels as proof as silence is not consent. As I said in the earlier in the other thread it is a logical conclusion. If your opponent had a response why did not they not say anything? The most logical conclusion is that they had no response. No other reason on why.

"Read my posts" isn't a valid argument. You've already admitted that your reasoning isn't logical. Repeating yourself over and over won't make you less of a liar, hypocrite, and troll.
he/him

Sound4

Post #107 by Sound4 » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:38 pm

troglyte wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Here's something you should do.

"Read my posts" isn't a valid argument. You've already admitted that your reasoning isn't logical. Repeating yourself over and over won't make you less of a liar, hypocrite, and troll.

Show the post where I admitted to?

greg503

Post #108 by greg503 » Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:19 pm

Sound4 wrote:
troglyte wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Genexwrecker provided 0 proof on this apparently being an alt account of ingeneiro. Read my posts on troglyte on the 2nd part.

So that we can keep playing forum tennis, no thanks... :roll:
Buy Floowandereeze

troglyte
Mood:

Post #109 by troglyte » Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:54 pm

Sound4 wrote:
troglyte wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Genexwrecker provided 0 proof on this apparently being an alt account of ingeneiro. Read my posts on troglyte on the 2nd part.

Playing dumb isn't a valid argument either, Ingeniero. I know you've read my posts, something you've taken great pride in until recently.
he/him

ScottyAdams

Post #110 by ScottyAdams » Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:57 am

I'll often wait and see, then ask the opponent if the eff's okay again after say 10 seconds, or even just check to see if they have responded even when resolving a card that causes me to look into the deck.

Ik I'm someone who likes to analyze every situation and think through things, even when I do have a response, even irl so I offer the same courtesy to my opponents.

Sound4

Post #111 by Sound4 » Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:20 pm

troglyte wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
troglyte wrote:

Playing dumb isn't a valid argument either, Ingeniero. I know you've read my posts, something you've taken great pride in until recently.

So you refuse to show the posts where I admitted to? You come off as you are lying.
Have a nice day

Renji Asuka

Post #112 by Renji Asuka » Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:17 pm

Sound4 wrote:
troglyte wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Show the post where I admitted to?

So you refuse to show the posts where I admitted to? You come off as you are lying.
Have a nice day

You been lying. You've lied about every situation you been in on the forum.

Sound4

Post #113 by Sound4 » Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:07 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
troglyte wrote:

Have a nice day

I have provided links to support my claims unlike you who has not provided anything to support your claims.

Renji Asuka

Post #114 by Renji Asuka » Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:08 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:So you refuse to show the posts where I admitted to? You come off as you are lying.
Have a nice day

I have provided links to support my claims unlike you who has not provided anything to support your claims.

No you have not. A link to how things work in a tournament isn't anything that supports your argument. We already been through this.

We also know you have lied in several threads.

greg503

Post #115 by greg503 » Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:47 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:So you refuse to show the posts where I admitted to? You come off as you are lying.
Have a nice day

We have provided logic and honesty, the most important things in an argument
Buy Floowandereeze

troglyte
Mood:

Post #116 by troglyte » Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:37 pm

troglyte wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
troglyte wrote:

If you read my posts, you would have noticed that I used the exact. SAME. LOGIC. that you're using. I waited an entire day for your reply, so it's a logical conclusion that you have no argument in response, so if you say anything now, the only logical conclusion is that you're lying, there's no other possible explanation. This is the exact same reasoning you're using to justify you're argument, and you said it was illogical. You're a hypocrite, you're not willing to apply your own "logic" against yourself because it doesn't benefit you. Read your own posts, Ingeniero, you played yourself.
troglyte wrote:Well, if silence really is consent, then the fact that Boomer hasn't responded to my explanation for why assumptions are bad must mean he agrees with me, therefore, he's NOT on your side of this argument. He has 'acknowledged it through his silence.'

Furthermore, your silence on my explanation for why your link isn't relevant must mean that you agree with me.

They're logical assumptions, after all. That's how silence is consent works, Ingeniero.

troglyte wrote:I've waited an entire day for your reply. The fact that you haven't replied yet must mean that you don't have an argument. Therefore, you agree with me. And if you try to rebuff it now, you're just lying. (yes, this is incredibly stupid and illogical, that is the point)

So tell me, Ingeniero, how does it feel to have your own "logic" used against you? Oh, don't bother, I already got your telepathic message. The silence was deafening.

Sound4 wrote:These aren't logical it is most likely that Boomer duels has already made his point since his last post. None of this is logical.

Sound4 wrote:
troglyte wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Show the post where I admitted to?

Have a nice day

This is what Ingeniero does. He ignores posts that he can't argue against. And this is the same person who wants us to "read his posts."

To everyone reading this thread, Sound4 is a liar, hypocrite, rule-shark, and troll. Please do not take anything this troll says seriously.
he/him

Sound4

Post #117 by Sound4 » Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:48 pm

troglyte wrote:
troglyte wrote:
Sound4 wrote:What do you mean I admitted to? It is a logical conclusion. For example, if the climate gets drier then the logical conclusion is that even more drought will occur. This is what I am talking about logical conclusions.

Sound4 wrote:
troglyte wrote:

Have a nice day

This is what Ingeniero does. He ignores posts that he can't argue against. And this is the same person who wants us to "read his posts."

To everyone reading this thread, Sound4 is a liar, hypocrite, rule-shark, and troll. Please do not take anything this troll says seriously.

I can't take what you take seriously either especially what you said in the N3sh thread.

Sound4

Post #118 by Sound4 » Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:49 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:You been lying. You've lied about every situation you been in on the forum.

No you have not. A link to how things work in a tournament isn't anything that supports your argument. We already been through this.

DB tries to copy irl as much as possible so it is appropriate to use tournament rules. Quote on at least two posts where I "lied".

Sound4

Post #119 by Sound4 » Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:50 pm

greg503 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:You been lying. You've lied about every situation you been in on the forum.

We have provided logic and honesty, the most important things in an argument

I have done the same.

Renji Asuka

Post #120 by Renji Asuka » Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:52 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I have provided links to support my claims unlike you who has not provided anything to support your claims.

DB tries to copy irl as much as possible so it is appropriate to use tournament rules. Quote on at least two posts where I "lied".

Again, we already talked about this which you conveniently ignored. Stop talking in circles and just take the fucking L

Return to “Serious Discussions”