Dueling Ethics 101: No Response

Here you can have intellectually stimulating conversations.
Sound4

Re: Dueling Ethics 101: No Response

Post #121 by Sound4 » Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:54 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:No you have not. A link to how things work in a tournament isn't anything that supports your argument. We already been through this.

We also know you have lied in several threads.

DB tries to copy irl as much as possible so it is appropriate to use tournament rules. Quote on at least two posts where I "lied".

Again, we already talked about this which you conveniently ignored. Stop talking in circles and just take the fucking L

So you refuse to quote the posts where I "lied" I think that sums it right there. Have a nice day.

Renji Asuka

Post #122 by Renji Asuka » Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:54 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:DB tries to copy irl as much as possible so it is appropriate to use tournament rules. Quote on at least two posts where I "lied".

Again, we already talked about this which you conveniently ignored. Stop talking in circles and just take the fucking L

So you refuse to quote the posts where I "lied" I think that sums it right there. Have a nice day.

You have lied and you're still lying. Your entire thread that "Silence is consent" is a lie.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Sound4

Post #123 by Sound4 » Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:56 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Again, we already talked about this which you conveniently ignored. Stop talking in circles and just take the fucking L

You have lied and you're still lying. Your entire thread that "Silence is consent" is a lie.

And I provided a replay and a link to support my why.

Renji Asuka

Post #124 by Renji Asuka » Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:57 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:So you refuse to quote the posts where I "lied" I think that sums it right there. Have a nice day.

No, your thread was predicated on a lie and you were quickly called out on it.

Sound4

Post #125 by Sound4 » Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:00 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:You have lied and you're still lying. Your entire thread that "Silence is consent" is a lie.

I said silence is consent in yugioh and I had confirmation by a judge itself. If you want to prove your point provide some kind of link to counter my point.

Renji Asuka

Post #126 by Renji Asuka » Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:02 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:And I provided a replay and a link to support my why.

I said silence is consent in yugioh and I had confirmation by a judge itself. If you want to prove your point provide some kind of link to counter my point.

No, no you did not have confirmation by a judge, this was already shown on page 1.

Sound4

Post #127 by Sound4 » Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:04 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:No, your thread was predicated on a lie and you were quickly called out on it.

No, no you did not have confirmation by a judge, this was already shown on page 1.

18:11] "Because the other time with N3sh apparently silence is not consent in yugioh"
[18:21] MadRest: "It is in most cases."
You refuse to provide some kind of link to counter my point which doesn't help.

greg503

Post #128 by greg503 » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:26 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:DB is a bit more faster than DNbut my point was never comparing the two. The point was that Renji Asuka keeps using his apparently DB duels as proof as silence is not consent. As I said in the earlier in the other thread it is a logical conclusion. If your opponent had a response why did not they not say anything? The most logical conclusion is that they had no response. No other reason on why.

Here's something you should do.

Get perma beginner on all your accounts Ingeniero. You obviously don't belong in Ranked if you think silence is consent.

Oh since you didn't respond to this post in 5 seconds, that must mean you agree with me. Since silence is consent.

Genexwrecker provided 0 proof on this apparently being an alt account of ingeneiro. Read my posts on troglyte on the 2nd part.

This is a lie, they confirmed you were an alt, and it's pretty obvious who's alt you are when you just conveniently pick up the thread and characteristics Ingen left behind. Strike 1...
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #129 by Renji Asuka » Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:18 am

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I said silence is consent in yugioh and I had confirmation by a judge itself. If you want to prove your point provide some kind of link to counter my point.

18:11] "Because the other time with N3sh apparently silence is not consent in yugioh"

Again, was already debunked on Page 1.

Sound4

Post #130 by Sound4 » Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:07 pm

greg503 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Here's something you should do.

Get perma beginner on all your accounts Ingeniero. You obviously don't belong in Ranked if you think silence is consent.

Oh since you didn't respond to this post in 5 seconds, that must mean you agree with me. Since silence is consent.

Genexwrecker provided 0 proof on this apparently being an alt account of ingeneiro. Read my posts on troglyte on the 2nd part.

This is a lie, they confirmed you were an alt, and it's pretty obvious who's alt you are when you just conveniently pick up the thread and characteristics Ingen left behind. Strike 1...

I already explained my reasoning on why I commented on that thread.

Sound4

Post #131 by Sound4 » Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:08 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:No, no you did not have confirmation by a judge, this was already shown on page 1.

Genexwrecker was saying we took it to "literate" which doesn't make any sense if we took it to literate Madrest would have mentioned itm

Renji Asuka

Post #132 by Renji Asuka » Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:15 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:18:11] "Because the other time with N3sh apparently silence is not consent in yugioh"

Genexwrecker was saying we took it to "literate" which doesn't make any sense if we took it to literate Madrest would have mentioned itm

Again, it was still debunked on page 1. You have no argument, you're not convincing anyone, just take the L.

greg503

Post #133 by greg503 » Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:50 pm

Sound4 wrote:
greg503 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Genexwrecker provided 0 proof on this apparently being an alt account of ingeneiro. Read my posts on troglyte on the 2nd part.

Yes, an alt that just so happened to be made that very day just so happened to go on the forums, just so happened to go to that thread, and just so happened to post, and just so happened to agree with all of Ingeniero's beliefs, but is somehow not an alt of said Ingeniero, yeah right...
Buy Floowandereeze

Sound4

Post #134 by Sound4 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:26 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Again, was already debunked on Page 1.

Again, it was still debunked on page 1. You have no argument, you're not convincing anyone, just take the L.

I replied to what Genexwrecker said about that.

Sound4

Post #135 by Sound4 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:27 pm

greg503 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
greg503 wrote:This is a lie, they confirmed you were an alt, and it's pretty obvious who's alt you are when you just conveniently pick up the thread and characteristics Ingen left behind. Strike 1...

Yes, an alt that just so happened to be made that very day just so happened to go on the forums, just so happened to go to that thread, and just so happened to post, and just so happened to agree with all of Ingeniero's beliefs, but is somehow not an alt of said Ingeniero, yeah right...

What do you mean that very day? I saw the post and if you watch farfa from time to time then you can see cheats consistently. I literally said that he got frozen for some of the links he showed.

Renji Asuka

Post #136 by Renji Asuka » Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:30 pm

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:Genexwrecker was saying we took it to "literate" which doesn't make any sense if we took it to literate Madrest would have mentioned itm

And your opinion on the matter is completely irrelevant. You are in the wrong. Take the L.

greg503

Post #137 by greg503 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:38 pm

Sound4 wrote:
greg503 wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I already explained my reasoning on why I commented on that thread.

What do you mean that very day? I saw the post and if you watch farfa from time to time then you can see cheats consistently. I literally said that he got frozen for some of the links he showed.

I'm pretty sure you literally made your account the same day you first posted on the forums
Buy Floowandereeze

Sound4

Post #138 by Sound4 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:24 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Again, it was still debunked on page 1. You have no argument, you're not convincing anyone, just take the L.

And your opinion on the matter is completely irrelevant. You are in the wrong. Take the L.

Yet I provided links to support my claims yet you refused to and couldn't.

Renji Asuka

Post #139 by Renji Asuka » Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:18 am

Sound4 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Sound4 wrote:I replied to what Genexwrecker said about that.

Yet I provided links to support my claims yet you refused to and couldn't.

And your links and claims doesn't support what you're stating. Again, already debunked and you refuse to let it go. Take the L.

greg503

Post #140 by greg503 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:19 pm

Once again, we're just going in circles at this point
Buy Floowandereeze

Return to “Serious Discussions”